|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you IGNORING me, Ree Ree Mae Clampette??
How could I ignore you if you just turned up now? I never do on purpose you know that. Just keepin' it real between times that all.
How are you?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I understand what you're saying but it seems a bit pessimistic, no?
Yes, it is. Sorry. That's what I see.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Besides, what's the alternative? Move to Mexico like you did? No thanks.
Your alternative appear to be to fight it, accept it, or leave it.

I think fighting is in vain.

I chose not to accept it for a variety of reasons that might not pertain to you. Perhaps staying put would be better for you. America might not be too bad if you're conservative. You might get what you want, although if you do, I'll bet you won't want it after you get it.

And if you choose to leave, Mexico is only one option. I'm well satisfied with it, but you might not be.

I hear that Ecuador, Thailand and Chile are decent places to live as well, although I have no first hand knowledge. I've also heard good things about Belize and Costa Rica. Europe is pricier than any of these.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're good to post to, IANS. When you're not being a douchey bigot.
Ditto. I appreciate your good nature lately.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Keep waiting.
Why would she get involved? The Dimwit has begged for the insults. He has done everything in his power to start them and perpetuate them. He works overtime to keep them coming.
Did he not see what happened between me and G_O_ng about his head up his girlfriend's ass. That was contrition enough for me, wasn't it? On that basis of that alone, and nothing else at all, I chose to bury the hatchee tiniest hint of contrition, he has actually escalated his offensive.
How should I deal with that? And why should Happy Lesbo object?
Nobody needs to feel sorry for that piece of garbage. He deserves every single word of abuse he gets.
LoL...ppl know you are losing...and badly Taint. His point was HLs hypocrisy not that I need the guy i am making as ass out of to take it easy on me! just tell me if now "doctor" if you understand prolonged opiate use leads to Physical Addiction?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I ignore you if you just turned up now? I never do on purpose you know that. Just keepin' it real between times that all.
How are you?
Fine. http://dzp6x8n7t89an.cloudfront.net/catalog/p...
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Bye,Ree Ree.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
Has it actually been proved beyond doubt that teaching a pig to sing annoys it?:)
Have you seen their faces?

This one was working on Singing In The Rain. He looks pissed. I think his name is Boooots, too.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ozurEB97SSI/Tc-fXhO...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And I definitely believe you. I mean the God whom you made certain ppl know you dont believe in and that you called nasty and a SOB suddenly is the source of genuine curiosity for you. What did you say you did again for a living? oops.....:)
Again, you are being agressive and certainly not friendly.

But that's ok, I'll try to explain.

Yes. The god I have been hearing about, especially in the OT, is indeed depicted as nasty and a SOB. Some try to explain that one way, some another way. But my conclusion is that this being, who Christians (and Jews) believes is real, is not nice. Again, I don't think he/she exists, I'm saying that the supposed being is not nice.

Jesus on the other hand is a different story. I can't say definitively whether the man Jesus, the person, existed or not. Maybe he did. If he did, there's no question he was a very, very good person and serves as a model, or a guide, for goodness in others. I tip my hat to Jesus' teachings, as I understand them.(But again, I am a nonbeliever in anything supernatural, so I reject the notion of Jesus as a god, the resurrection, any of that.)

And by the way, I am no more a nonbeliever in the OT or the Christian god than I am of the gods of other cultures and religions. I'm no expert on Greek and Roman gods, or the Mayan or Inca or Toltec or Scandinavian gods, but I reject those too while having a curiosity about the myths and the theories of the believers.

What I don't understand is why you object when I say I have a curiosity about religious beliefs. I kick myself to this day that I didn't take Philosophy of Religion, which was offered in my undergraduate school.

What I do for a living is one thing. My venture into Topix has nothing to do with it--it satisfies a whole different part of my intellect and curiosity. I try to separate the two, except when the legal field comes into the discussion; then, I can't help reverting to my professional side.

I hope this makes some sense to you.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You can't IGNORE me, Ree Ree Mae. I'm like a big juicy red wart on your nose!!! Don't IGNORE me!!!: http://dzp6x8n7t89an.cloudfront.net/catalog/p...
Hey Doc! This downloads... so I deleted without looking... keep it real man?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey,that nose with the red wart kinda' reminds me of another infamous nose!: http://www.bing.com/videos/search... 'M+MELTING+OZ+YOUTUBE&mid= 48773AA0596316FEE43E48773AA059 6316FEE43E&view=detail &FORM=VIRE1
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search... 'M+MELTING+OZ+YOUTUBE&mid= 48773AA0596316FEE43E48773AA059 6316FEE43E&view=detail &FORM=VIRE1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like ex president Bush...'You are either for us or against us!'
<quoted text>
They are grasshoppers!
We are worse. We not only destroy what's on the surface, we burrow deep and suck dry what came before us.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything intelligent you can say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hey,that nose with the red wart kinda' reminds me of another infamous nose!: http://www.bing.com/videos/search... 'M+MELTING+OZ+YOUTUBE&mid= 48773AA0596316FEE43E48773AA059 6316FEE43E&view=detail &FORM=VIRE1
Hey! Why you sending me crap, or match making stuff ??? You should know I am light hearted but not dumb stupid Doc???

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we would probably not be aware it happened. But since right now you can think and act for yourself, is that something you would want? You are capable of considering it now since your mind is free. would the tradeoff be worth it? Would you prefer to be a mindless robot? The question isnt could God do it or would we know after but rather would it be worth taking all the real meaning and individuality and personalities that makes us unique out of life? What would be the point? Dont you prefer to be able to make your own choices?
I'm not sure we'd become "mindless robots". This is a concept that really defies conceptualizing in some aspects. For instance, those people we discussed that are compelled to do something, either by an obsession, or those that have no restraint of conscience(uninhibited free will?), are often found to be relatively normal people in many respects(they don't all become killers, rapists, arsonists etc...). Oft times they live in society with relatively few problems.

I think the point, is that to talk about an absence of freewill, and then make declarations about what that would mean or imply as far as affecting the lives of humans is all conjecture, from both you and myself.

Sure, it can be discussed, but I don't think it can be fully explored since we are in possession of a will.

As limited or unfettered in whatever circumstance it may be.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc! This downloads... so I deleted without looking... keep it real man?
You're no fun....

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Edit Scaritual...put it this way. What if someone were to come up behind you and shoot you in the head? You would just be dead. You wouldnt know you were dead or that someone took everything of meaning from you. Would that be all right since you wouldnt know it happened?
Is that what you perceive or conceptualize no free will to be manifested as?

Interesting.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Why you sending me crap, or match making stuff ??? You should know I am light hearted but not dumb stupid Doc???
http://www.awn.com/files/imagepicker/35/1106g...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 512,861 - 512,880 of596,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

478 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 6 min Ruby88 52,601
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min hojo 512,934
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min forpetesake 110,114
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min nanoanomaly 682,187
Christian Lies Exposed (Sep '07) 1 hr Some1 Else 45,842
Windows Xp Professional Sp3 Free Download Full ... (Apr '13) 1 hr prince garg 84
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr No Shiite 217,734
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Some1 Else 89,726
•••
•••
•••