Why Should Jesus Love Me?
mike

AOL

#533798 May 14, 2013
I am soo rich, I give so much money away, I even hire people to give my money away.

I give and give, more givin, even more givin, I can't stop givin.

Don't ask me to prove I give, just believe I give, and some day you will be able to give as I do, if you just believe in the "name" of a GOD.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#533799 May 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Prove it.
Or admit it's your opinion.
Tide with Beach wrote:

I admit that it's a conditional proof.
Good. Thanks for admitting it's your opinion.
mike

AOL

#533800 May 14, 2013
Do professing, wanna-be christians believe in a GOD out of "fear", or "hope"?

How does one first believe?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#533801 May 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Boulder. Hill. Sigh.
People can have any beliefs they want. They can even have stupid beliefs.
But if they're your beliefs, I'm sure they're not stupid...

Nice.

Is that what they talk about in your freethinking clubs?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#533803 May 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:

Homophobia in America is real ... and it's been perpetuated almost entirely by Christians.
Because Tide says so?
mike

AOL

#533804 May 14, 2013
I am the greatest person you could ever meet, simply because I believe in a GOD,..someday you will read about me, and know I was chosen.

Don't ask questions, just believe, believe.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#533805 May 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>But I don't have any control over what you believe writer. The Muslim like it's God, the Hindu like it's God, I like Jesus Christ. So the hindu or the muslim would tell you their god made the universe. I say my God YHWH/Jesus Christ made the universe.
That my beliefs. If you want to invalidate Jesus Christ to get eternal life and escape hell based on what [I] say to another writer about God and creation, then that you. That not have nothing to do with me. No one not responsible for what another believe. We all responsible for what we believe.
Nothing no one write on here can invalidate Jesus Christ YHWH eternal life and eternal hell to me. So if you want to make someone invalidate Jesus Christ as the only escape from hell to you, then that you writer.
So then you lied.
Stating that a god, not necessarily the Abramic one, created the universe then spinning around saying that Jesus will send me to hell if I don't accept him, is totally convoluted.

You are confused for sure, writer.

BTW, that bible Jesus guy ain't YHWH.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#533806 May 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ.
You're lying.
The bible Jesus was not a god.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#533807 May 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Think fast, Jesus Christ.
Wrong again.
You're doing good...lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#533809 May 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:

It's hard to form a judgement for all people who think that gay sex acts are immoral. I don't know why they all believe it.
The belief itself is stupid.
The belief that stealing is immoral is not stupid. Agree or disagree, one can understand the reason for the belief.
Woah. Hey there... Stealing is natural, it happens in nature - you should accept it and not punish people for being natural....
What could be considered immoral about two women licking each other's boxes?

It's disgusting and ugly. Do what you want in your sex life, but don't expect everyone to agree with it or think its moral.

And don't get all pissy when you hear an objection to it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#533810 May 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>HL is going to be upset you piled on to her gossiping email that got Lacez piling on. LOL...just kidding, that would defeat the purpose of all her double standards!
These freethinking rational skeptics are the epitome of the double standard....
mike

AOL

#533811 May 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Serah...I think he is confused....Give his hatred to God to deal with it.....
Hello epi

Serah talks to dead people, you should pray for serah!
mike

AOL

#533812 May 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength.
Psalm 138:8
K-Love
You know that's not true!

I'm rich, I give so much money away.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#533813 May 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>My understanding of pi is that the definition did not come about until the 16th or 17th century AD. So I not know what that have to with the bible that some parts were written as early as 1500BC. But I will pay along. it's value is approximately 3.14159
No parts of the bible were written as early as 1500 BCE.
The Hebrew written language did >not< yet exist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#533814 May 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
I guess it is "You are FREE to believe the way we believe"
LOL, that's the freethink motto...

If you don't agree with them, you're a liar, a bigot, racist, intolerant and ignorant.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#533815 May 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. some people's personal beliefs are just that - personal ..
I agree, but...

Religious beliefs are most often enumerated, and at times, mandated.

So, we look at Christianity, and the instruction book that tells Christians what they must do in order to fulfill the belief - or be Christian - and in just about all instances, see that each Christian picks and chooses what they like or can live with from that instruction book and discard those things they don't like, or find impossible to live with from that same book.

Each will say that they are following an interpretation, or claim a "special relationship"(found by reading the instruction book) in which oft times, only applies to them, and if questioned about the bizarre variance they follow, they'll say it's a unique "inspiration" received through or by the "spirit"...

As if, it negates the instruction book(bible), which other people(by no means, all) do follow, and for some reason, have no problem adhering to the clearly specified rules and precepts that another person will say doesn't fit their "special relationship".

It's often said there are 30,000 -+plus+- denominations of Christianity.

When you factor in the claims of "personal relationship" variances, I tend to think that number equals the number of purported members of Christianity that inhabit the world.

I really don't see why they claim to follow or utilize the bible at all, since any portion can, may, or will be discarded whenever an individual decides it doesn't apply to them, they've gotten a different message within that "personal relationship" just about all Christians claim to possess.

Why did the deity "inspire" a book to instruct the people who believe in it, and how to follow its desires, when, depending on the person or sect, they'll disregard portions that another person or sect finds crucial and central to the belief? Why leave instructions at all when people decide to disregard or modify them when they decide they will?

What was the deity thinking?, when it decided: "I should leave instructions so no one will be lost since I want them to follow my desires"

Does a personal belief overrule the words of a deity?

It seems it must.

We don't talk to Christians here. We talk to "trifectaists", Skombolismists", "Lawest100ists", Epiphanyists", "blind man in the bleacherists", Counterstrikeismists", and so forth.

There are no Christians here, there are only people who are a religion unto themselves, with one member, and they preach to themselves that they are a Christian.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#533816 May 14, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I said there is nothing in the bible that says free will came from God. You then go on and say that God gave man free will.
Please show me where in the bible it says this.
Quick checks-
Joshua 24:15 ESV
And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

Galatians 5:16-17 ESV
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.

...Every choice you make is exercising free will. Believe two things at the same time is double minded. Double mindedness is Knowing the Word of God is true yet not really believing it will come to pass for you.

God's will-His choice is to love you. His desire is for you to love Him back but love must be given freely or it's not love at all, Love is a choice not a feeling.

Surrendering to God and His will for your life is by your own free will.

Bible verses tell us...“as a man thinks so is he.” Your free will shapes who you are. Lying to others is putting on a false face, but as you think -that's who you really are inside. When your free will is yours you can choose your own thoughts. Therefore, your are, who you choose to be.

It has been said,“Your character is the sum total of your habits and your habits are the sum total of your choices.”

Your choices are your decisions.
Your decisions are controlled by your free will.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Ver...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#533817 May 14, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious!
Why isn't you professing wanna-be christians pass-up a post like this, "claiming to talk to dead people.
I see, skombolis,.b-man,.epi,.lil whispers,.lawest100,.red aps, just to name a few.
Typical of the wanna-be christians,(never question anything).
Humm curious but not curious to explore the unknown.
A wanna be of curiousity.

Suppose someone told you that you was going to have a car accident to wait around for awhile to avoid the timing.And you would not listen Bet you would not believe them until you had that accident.

Suppose someone knew you were lurking and they ask you to just come in and talk to them.Curiousity would get the best of you.
Suppose they could see that you are shaped somewhat like a pear,and you really are.Curiousity would get the best of you.

Suppose in a dream someone was talking to you and you knew who they were that had passed you just dismiss that lightly as a odd dream.You place no meaning to it at all way to fearful to explore.

Suppose mike that someone passes and then appears in a white vapor form and inside the form is the one who has passed.No dream wide awake and very intense awareness of the happens.

Suppose mike that someone going to get on a plane and you was to know that in three hours they were to die in a plane crash.Would you feel the need to warn them or what would you do dismiss it as foolishness.

Suppose mike you could look into the past and see some grand happening or suppose you could look into the future.What a gift that would all be.But you know mike people like theses that I am talking about are always and I mean always considered fruit cakes or off the rocker or just plain nuts.Sad as this may sound to you is they simply do not share what they know to be true.Just saying is all.No mike I will not post a reply to any of this post.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#533818 May 14, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning HL. Hope your morning or day is going well. Yes it would seem so. However, the love of God is greater. With out his love, our love is not possible. Even for those who don't believe. His presence is yet here. And his presence makes our love possible. Once that presence is totaly removed. Our love will no longer be possible. It will be Hell. One of the reasons I encourage people to turn to Jesus. But, still it is the individuals choice. I believe this. True hope is in Jesus. As is true love. Just some of my thoughts on the matter. Have a great day HL.
.. sorry, that makes no sense to me ..

.. when God let Jesus hang, bleed and die, was He saying to the world,'Look, see my perfect love?" ..

.. humans love instinctively. When a mother or father will take a bullet for their child, that's love ..

.. sorry, nobody can convince me that without God there would be no love ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#533819 May 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. some people's personal beliefs are just that - personal ..
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't all beliefs personal?
It comes down to what you do with "belief",(spend all your time talking about what you believe)?
.. it seems truly spiritual people have little need to speak of their beliefs. Instead, they focus on the needs of others and apply their knowledge to aid another in their journey ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 647,000
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Buck Crick 445,756
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Insults Are Easier 49,502
Dirty snapchat with teen girls (May '14) 1 hr HOLLAND_123 12
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 1 hr plamco 4
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 2 hr Truthiness 29
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 2 hr Truthiness 25
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Buck Crick 971,806
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr karl44 105,685
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web