Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#533780 May 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, BT
All is well here and hope all is well with all of you at home.
Was passing by, made some comments and thought of G_O_D and you.
So, left a note of greetings.
My best wishes
BR
BMZ
Hi, BMZ!

Hope you are doing well.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#533781 May 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! G_O_D
It may also mean that Paul was also the Word of God.
Salaams
Paul as the 'Logos' in John.

That would make more sense! Paul is the Messiah, not Jesus!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#533782 May 14, 2013
samostojna MKD wrote:
No.
Its Jesus that needs us.
If He is dead He doesn't need anything.

If He is 'God' and needs anything from us He isn't much of a 'God'.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#533783 May 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it seems something is intrinsically wrong with that statement since it minimizes and devalues the very concept of human love ..
I wonder if the majority making statements like that even know what love is. Very sad.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#533784 May 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure?
Do you have a point other than that you long for the days when only Christians had a voice? You don't like to hear from us, do you? And you are outraged that we are not enamored of your filthy little religion, and that we dare to say so.
Get used to it. It's only just begun. Can't you tell? Just look at the changes in this thread, which is an epitome of the same phenomenon unfolding on the societal level: first we were nowhere to be seen or heard. Then we began expressing opinions, meekly at first. We were unsure of our place. You people have behaved miserably, antagonizing unbelievers for having the gall to express skepticism. So now we are more aggressive. Now we are calling your church what it is - a blister on the "gentiles" (sic) of society.
<quoted text>
It sounds to me like you still only want to "hear" your own Christian "voice." This atheist answered anyway. Get used to it.
Big strong he-man knows exactly how to talk down a woman doesn't he. Put her in her place strong man and make sure
she stays there.
mike

AOL

#533785 May 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. is LIL WHISPERS doing any harm? If it gives her joy, what's the problem? Perhaps it helps her understand the bible? Besides, Alice responds with awesome quotes from the Simpsons. Seems balanced to me ..
Thanks

You could have just said "hello".

Hi there!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#533786 May 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it seems something is intrinsically wrong with that statement since it minimizes and devalues the very concept of human love ..
Good Morning HL. Hope your morning or day is going well. Yes it would seem so. However, the love of God is greater. With out his love, our love is not possible. Even for those who don't believe. His presence is yet here. And his presence makes our love possible. Once that presence is totaly removed. Our love will no longer be possible. It will be Hell. One of the reasons I encourage people to turn to Jesus. But, still it is the individuals choice. I believe this. True hope is in Jesus. As is true love. Just some of my thoughts on the matter. Have a great day HL.
mike

AOL

#533787 May 14, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave man free will after man (Adam and Eve) chose to disobey God and do as they please. God booted them out of Paradise (the garden) and set them on their way to do as their free will led them to do.
Genesis 3:23-24.
23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Hello Red Aps

Posting scriptures means what?

Why would a GOD remove "adam and eve" from the garden, but leave the "tree" with the knowledge of "good and evil"?..did the serpent also get to stay in the garden?

Man-made stories never make sense!
mike

AOL

#533788 May 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Mike.
Hey!
samostojna MKD

Curtin, Australia

#533789 May 14, 2013
I don't know Why.
All I know, Jesus fought against slavery and
that did not sit well with slave owners, so they had to find someway to kill him.
All slave owners murder with out mercy.
And Jesus wanted to teach new way of life, without
slavery and with mercy to man wemen and children.
Those who do not chaing for better, sufer the concequence, to this day.
mike

AOL

#533790 May 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It was a very good day ~ my daughter and I spent about 8 hours driving to and from the town where I was born, and where my Mother, Stepfather, Grandfather and Sister are buried. I never met my Grandfather or Sister, but still take much pleasure from putting flowers on their graves :)
I have also had messages from the other side from both of them (and also my Stepfather) and although I have always believed in our afterlife, they have just added further confirmation.
Glad you enjoyed your day, I am sure your Grandma did too!!
Just curious!

Why isn't you professing wanna-be christians pass-up a post like this, "claiming to talk to dead people.

I see, skombolis,.b-man,.epi,.lil whispers,.lawest100,.red aps, just to name a few.

Typical of the wanna-be christians,(never question anything).

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#533791 May 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your honesty.
I do appreciate it.
:)
And I am sure Lacez does too.
The thing is--Skom goes for the jugular- and won't let
go till you kiss his ego- or you just leave the thread..
I see you tried to engage him -again- a little while ago..lol.
Then you realized what a mistake you had made-- there's just no making
sense out of his anger.
.. Skom isn't dumb. He knows exactly how to garner free rent in your head. Light the 'No Vacancy' sign ..
mike

AOL

#533792 May 14, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning HL. Hope your morning or day is going well. Yes it would seem so. However, the love of God is greater. With out his love, our love is not possible. Even for those who don't believe. His presence is yet here. And his presence makes our love possible. Once that presence is totaly removed. Our love will no longer be possible. It will be Hell. One of the reasons I encourage people to turn to Jesus. But, still it is the individuals choice. I believe this. True hope is in Jesus. As is true love. Just some of my thoughts on the matter. Have a great day HL.
Hello b-man

What is the presence of a GOD doing?

Talk, talk, talk,...now what?

Can you professing christians do a thing?
People have within themselves to do right, why do you professing christians always talk out loud?

Do you find value in talking,..b-man, is there power in your speech?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#533793 May 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes my friend, she is very evasive about answering certain question that I too have asked her as well, and I have also read between the lines on her hypocrisy a looooooong time ago, but the truth is that she makes herself quite obvious and anyone with open eyes should be able to recognize how transparent she really is, there are many other believers here who recognize that as well, but for the sake of peace don't want to call her out on it.
Peace.
.. some people's personal beliefs are just that - personal ..
mike

AOL

#533794 May 14, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
If our love determines our eternal destiny then wouldn't that be salvation by works. What does the Bible say?
1Jo 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
Hello TIM958, thanks

How do you know a GOD love's you, as opposed to not loving you?

Repeating scripture means what?...the so-called "devils" know scripture as well.

Do you feel something after posting scriptures?.. you do understand, God is a feeling and not real.
mike

AOL

#533795 May 14, 2013
When 2,or 3 nuts are gathered together, there in is the imaginary GOD,.. with certainty in their speech.
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#533796 May 14, 2013
I happen to LIKE the fact that not everyone is perfect. I like all of the little foibles that make us unique. I happen to LIKE all of the variations in thought and in lifestyles, modes of self-expression, and such. I also like other races, sexual orientations, gender variance, neurological diversity, and basically anything "different." I also love those who CHOOSE to be different in a world where everyone is the same due to fear. I embrace diversity, whereas Christianity just DOESN'T. The problem is that Christians' minds are already made up. You can't LEARN from them. It's like talking to a brick wall, in most instances. There's a metaphor -- "THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX." And they just don't DO that.
mike

AOL

#533797 May 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. some people's personal beliefs are just that - personal ..
Isn't all beliefs personal?

It comes down to what you do with "belief",(spend all your time talking about what you believe)?
mike

AOL

#533798 May 14, 2013
I am soo rich, I give so much money away, I even hire people to give my money away.

I give and give, more givin, even more givin, I can't stop givin.

Don't ask me to prove I give, just believe I give, and some day you will be able to give as I do, if you just believe in the "name" of a GOD.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#533799 May 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Prove it.
Or admit it's your opinion.
Tide with Beach wrote:

I admit that it's a conditional proof.
Good. Thanks for admitting it's your opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
should i give my brother a bj? (Dec '12) 5 min ticklebuddy 34
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 649,793
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Happy Lesbo 55,939
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 1 hr RiccardoFire 70,225
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,923
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,293
dubai airport any gay men for sex contact me on... (Jun '15) 2 hr jelly 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr River Tam 972,382
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web