Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#533669 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
lil whispers wrote:
Nothing is impossible with God.
<quoted text>
Lol. Would you prefer God do everything for us?
Nothing is impossible with God.
Now watch here;

lol BWAHAHAHAHAHA You will know what I mean lol

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#533670 May 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Agree with your posting.... leave it with GOD and Peace to us all...
Luke 24
36 While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them,“Peace be with you.”
37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost.
38 He said to them,“Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds?
39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet.
41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them,“Do you have anything here to eat?”
42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish,
43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.
44 He said to them,“This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”
Love and Peace always Sister Friend... just bowing thru!

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#533671 May 13, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>

You do not understand the real evilness of the bible. In one passage Jesus will say one thing and in another something opposite.

That way pastors can say, we must make war on those people because Jesus says so here, and after the genocide they say, we have nothing to do with that, as Jesus clearly forbids that here!
Jesus of the bible is a two-faced man. You know what that is? Christians are known to be two-faced, nice one moment, evil the next. The Indians said: "White man speaks with forked tongue". The genocided the Indians and belied them continuously. They had no rights as the were no Christians. For some period the Church even declared they were animals and could be hunted down.

Christianity supports this religious psychopathy. Or as the Jesuits wrote to the pope, Whatever you want proven from the bible we can do it for you. The Jesuits which were also the secret service of the Church, and were responsible for assassinations of other rulers and that kind of stuff. Yes it is all in the spirit of Christ.

As to your statement that Jesus loves all people. Christianity is an extremely deceptive religion. As Christians visit new peoples they tell them that and offer them the "peace of Christ". But when people politely say: No thanks, I have my own God and religion. Then everything changes. These people have rejected the peace of Christ! In an instant they become the enemy. Then Christians find other texts in the bible like this.

<quoted text>
for your information: The antichrist is on the shooting list of Christianity. Want to know what happens to liars?
<quoted text>

These kind of texts have frequently been used to legitimize mass murder, the bible is full of them. Christian hand pick nice texts to fool people into thinking Christianity is a nice, sane, moderate religion, but you can easily pick texts that prove the opposite.Ít is the perfect instrument for evil rulers and slippery people:
<quoted text>

The Romans send their missionaries as spies among other nations. They always came in peace, but tried to convert (bribe) people to create division in the enemy camp, Then they would make war on them. The same was done by the Spaniards and many other colonizers.

Christianity is deceitful. That is why in the Koran we find a clear warning: do not befriend Christians, they are deceitful. And the Jews have even more harsh warnings in their scriptures. The Germanic people also knew it. When Rome wanted to make a peace treaty they insisted that Rome would stop sending these missionaries (agitators).

The Romans were not sentimental people crying over a nice dead Jew. They had crucified 5000 slaves on the state highway and left them for years to rot.
True that and you said it well.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#533672 May 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Agree with your posting.... leave it with GOD and Peace to us all...
Easier said then done....which just reinforces why that is how it needs to be (T) PEACE

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#533673 May 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 13
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
I cannot identify with working 'for' eternal life... not even with hope... but only working for my Father in heaven... here on earth.
Blessings and Peace >>>Lawest<<<
>>>>>Irrira< <<<<

Having hope in THIS life only, merely means that our only chance for salvation is in this life only because when we enter the judgement, there will be no more opportunity to repent and take Christ unto ourselves, because it will be too late at that point, as the Bible says........let him who have an ear.

"working" for salvation also means living a Godly life before our Lord here on earth that we may be counted worthy to enter therein into the kingdom.

John 9:13
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night comes, when no man can work.

Matthew 24:24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

bmz

Singapore

#533674 May 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
you are dumb blind spiritualy boy,
Greetings, dr Shrink

Dumb and spiritually blind Christians have also been telling me the same for the last 13 years on various forums. I consider that a defeatist attitude.
dr Shrink wrote:
you have 4 people(for example 4 Gospels writers)
those 4 people are able to see activity of Jesus from same own view point?
if you are with 3 more people on the street,
does they same and focus on same object like you?
or rather 4 of you see this object from different human view points?

read Bible 12 times completly,
i am sure after 12 times,you are going to see not errors,
rather varity of 12 views from your mind connecting sense of bible in One Picture not contradicting each other?
Just throw christianity BS and Lies,
grab bible,and start to be faithful reader and student,12 times read Bible you need day by day about 1 hour(like food,breakfast,dinner,and evening meal)for about 6 years
also don;t waist time argues about something what you don't know.
only get spiritual education from GREAT TEACHER GOD ALONE.not man,or man church 5 Mose 33;2-3. isaiah 66;1-2
have good and blessed night mister Do Do?
I have read and studied the New Testament more than 35 times and the more I read, the more blunders, misreports, misquotes and errors come to light.

For example, Mark and Luke reported Peter telling Jesus that he was the Messiah. Matthew reported Peter telling Jesus that he was the Messiah, the son of the living God. The Jews were never told and never knew that God had a son.

Why would Peter, a Jew, add the words 'the son of the living God'?

And according to Matthew, Jesus replied: "New Living Translation (©2007)

"You are blessed, Simon son of John, because my Father in heaven has revealed this to you. You did not learn this from any human being."

And let us see what John reported:

John 1 "41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him,“We have found the Messiah”(that is, the Christ). 42 And he brought him to Jesus. "

So, it was not the Father in heaven, who had said that but it was Peter's flesh and blood, his brother Andrew, who had revealed that to Peter.

This falls under misreporting. After reading all the gospels, one can say that Peter came to know through Andrew.

bmz

Singapore

#533675 May 13, 2013
Greetings to G_O_D and BT42

Looking at the topic of this thread, I can safely say that Jesus did not love his own self, so why would he love others?

Best wishes

BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#533676 May 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 13
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
To make war with the saints?

Location hidden

#533677 May 13, 2013
Tide....well just because we can do something doensnt make it natural imo. Is raping children natural? I know the point you are making and why with this subject youj would be reluctant to give free range to the ability to declare things unnatural but lets just agree there are some limits.but we are talking extremes. And I will concede maybe in the grand scheme of things as gross as it is ppl defecating on each other isnt unnatural and just bizarre......now while I agree a lot of times there exists paralells and bigotry is just bigotry, this is a little diff. some ppl hate blacks simply for being born black. they think they are inferior. A person cant not be black and the bigot doesnt differentiate between the person and their skin. with homosexuality i believe it is very poss for people to only have issue with the actual sex act and dont judge the person as a whole. if any guy in my generation can say he never had to overcome the problems with the act before reaching acceptance i know i havent met him...cont
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#533678 May 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@Mark...on my phone and have less charcters to work with so responding here again for space. I never said Jesus loves everyone. He detests the wicked.But he had a different commission than man along with different abilities such as forgiving sin. What I said is He tells us that God is the one who we should leave the judging to as man can only see whats on the outside but God can see the heart. His instructions to us are quite clear and consistent and that is to love brother, neighbor, and enemy alike. Jesus is not two-faced at all. Have people done bad things in the name of religion? Sure. Just like they have in the name of country. The blame is on the individual
Read the bible thoroughly

ONCE YOU REJECT JESUS YOU ARE TOAST

Then you are anti-christ, you are with the Devil, then Jesus shows his other side, the side that is merciless, the side that tortures those that reject them in eternal hell.

Jesus is a two-faced person, just like his devoutest followers.

An example before the Franciscans went to Mexico to bring Jesus to the new world, they meditated for two months in their cells to receive strength from the spirit of Christ. When they arrived in Mexico they were so appalled by the Indians. The Indians had put the statues of Jesus and Mary in the temple with their other Gods! They reasoned: one more God can not hurt. But the Franciscans were appalled by this. They came into a killing frenzy in which they killed all the people in the city, they even smashed babies against the walls. The Indians said, what poor people, they have gone completely mad.

It is they only written account of that is left of the entire civilization because the Christians destroyed everything, but this was written down by a priest who probably felt bad about it.

Those Franciscans were people thoroughly educated in the bible and very religious praying all day to Jesus, do not tell me they made a mistake. They did what Jesus expected from them. Christians repeated the same horrors endlessly. It always started with reading a declaration or rather an ultimatum to people to give up their Gods, customs, etc and accept Christian rule. Of course people say no, than they loss all rights, land, freedom and live.

If there was such a thing a good spirit of Christ, it would have had a different effect on people. I can only describe the effect as demonic.

But Christians are complete impervious to any critique. They are brainwashed that this is the devil attaching their faith. they are completely locked in by this belief system that has created a ready answer to every objection. And even when they admit they apologize and nothing changes. Simply go to the next holocaust.

Thank God people are waking up
Yes, Thank God!
Let God destroy Christianity
That is what this demon fears most, God
He calls it the anti-christ
Of course he is scared
Nothing so evil can go on forever.

If you can see the evil of Christianity after so much toture and death of innocents, you are truly lost. It is everywhere in Christianity. The blue print of the holocaust was for instance written by Maarten Luther the great Protestant church father. Do not believe me, read his book "the jews and their lies" in which he writes Jewish Synagogues and shops must be burned to the ground, their houses demolished and them put in labour camps. And what then? Best kill them of he suggests.

Yes written by an intelligent man that made a life's work of studying Christ. And I am wrong? You are blind beyond hope. You people are further from God than any other in the universe.

Keep denying,
keep the faith
Keep covering up!
You two-faced people

Location hidden

#533679 May 13, 2013
Tide...and it is hard for people to control what offends them. But I agree socialization plays a big role too. Growing up being gay as a gay was about the worst thing someone could be. and i didnt particularly care if they were born that way or not. any more than i cared if a pedophile was born that way. it was just disgusting to me. As i got older and met gay people and became aware of the pain being caused to them by the hate shown to them for simply being who they are is when my conscience could no longer allow me to keep these preconceived notions. I cant help that the act itself still makes me very uncomfortable to say the least. But they are human beings, same as you or I. And in a lot of cases depending on the individual; better human beings than some. And thats because who someone is attracted to has nothing to do with their moral center to me. Anyway my point is what about the ppll who just cant help being weirded out? They dont want to be maybe but its just too much for how they were raised? cont..

Location hidden

#533680 May 13, 2013
Tide2...does that make them evil? I dont think so. What about the people who honestly dont look at someon e gay as any less of a human but think the act is wrong just like they may feel stealing is wrong or anything else against their personal moral code? Does that make them bigots? I dont think so. To me, bigotry or racism first and foremost is about hate and dehumanization. Some people arent comfortable with it and think its wrong. That doesnt make them bad people, its just how they honestly feel. as long as they respect equality and love for everyone we cant demand everyone feels how we do. jmo (T) PEACE

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#533681 May 13, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying Spaghetti Monster always existed, there was never any poof.
He provided for us all.
He has no beginning and no end, he is infinite.
Congratulations on your beliefs.

Location hidden

#533682 May 13, 2013
Mark....relax little buddy, you are getting all worked up. and this is the second time you have refused to address the very simple and basic truth which is by your rationale you should hold all Americans including yourself and America as a country still to today as responsible for every person enslaved or killed or put in an internment camp or cheated out of land. Yet you seem just fine with yourself because of course you only apply your goofy logic to others. Hold all Christians responsible and the faith for what ppl not following it properly did but dont do the same when it comes to country and yourself. You are a hypocrite and willfully self-blind to rationalize your hate. And God takes no pleasure in those that reject him and is why he waits patiently for Israel and wants all to come to the knowledge of the truth and be saved. But he wont force Himself on anyone. If a drowning man rejects a life preserver, do you blame the life perserver if he drowns?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#533683 May 13, 2013
Life is not all about comfort. Life is happy sad excited down rich poor frustrated energized focus carefree etc etc. Take the good with the bad. That is life.
[QUOTE who="AnnieJ"]<quo ted text>
Would this bring comfort to you if one of those girls was your daughter?
How about if your sister was raped and beaten repeatedly for 10 years?
Would that appease you...knowing that God allows evil and good to happen...just so that he can allow free will?
<quoted text>
Again...what if one of those 3 girls was your daughter...your sister...your best friend?
Would you see anything wrong with that? Try telling that to those 3 women plus the child...that you see nothing wrong with God allowing their captor to have his free will.
It's the cost of existing. My preferred way is how God has it now, everyone can choose evil, or they choose good. If one of those three girls was my daughter I would thank Jesus that she was found, go look after her, pray for the man that kidnapped her that his soul find Jesus, and hope they lock him away in prison for the next 100yrs.

What the alternative? be bitter? bitterness only robs the enjoyment of life. life too short for that.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#533684 May 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Tide....well just because we can do something doensnt make it natural imo. Is raping children natural?
It happens. It's natural.

That word does not mean "good". Unnatural human behavior would be like disassembling your body into trillions of tiny pieces and walking through walls. We've never seen that in nature.
Skombolis wrote:
I know the point you are making and why with this subject youj would be reluctant to give free range to the ability to declare things unnatural but lets just agree there are some limits.
I define natural, as far as behavior goes, as anything observed in nature.

There are other words we can use, like unusual or rare.

We would never call rare elephant behavior "unnatural". We observe it in nature. In truth, the behavior may not be as rare as we think, because we have not observed the behavior of all elephants for all time.
Skombolis wrote:
but we are talking extremes. And I will concede maybe in the grand scheme of things as gross as it is ppl defecating on each other isnt unnatural and just bizarre......now while I agree a lot of times there exists paralells and bigotry is just bigotry, this is a little diff. some ppl hate blacks simply for being born black. they think they are inferior. A person cant not be black and the bigot doesnt differentiate between the person and their skin. with homosexuality i believe it is very poss for people to only have issue with the actual sex act and dont judge the person as a whole. if any guy in my generation can say he never had to overcome the problems with the act before reaching acceptance i know i havent met him...cont
There are people who have the belief that dancing is immoral. Have you seen Footloose?

Whether it's a condemnation of homosexuals, homosexuality, or just same sex fcking, the belief itself is based in ignorance. It doesn't matter that it's part of a religious belief system. That's no good excuse.

Are you able to see how religion gets in the way of societal evolution? We can't get better as people when we are tied to stupid ancient beliefs written down by people that didn't know any better.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#533685 May 13, 2013
Agree with your first two sentence. But anyone who is a Jesus Follower, has to follow their own path. Really a waste of time someone following Jesus to please someone. Someone should be a Jesus Follower, because they believe Jesus is path to YHWH God. No one can follow all the laws of the bible. That is the whole point of the New Testament. Grace, not Law.
[QUOTE who="Mark"]<quote d text>
Precisely, I am not saying my experience is of any value of anyone else. In fact any wise man that wants people to follow his footsteps is a fake. Real wise men will always invite people to find their own path.
Holy books can be inspiring, but when they are made into instructions, even laws from God, it is the work of evil men. There are some good passages in the bible as they plundered older religions, but many were perverted.
<quoted text>
Now be honest, tell me, did you meet Jesus Christ? How did he introduce himself? Hi there, I am Jesus, son of Josef and Maria, also known as the anointed one. And how did he convince you he was Jesus Christ. Did he tell you about his crucifixion, did he show the holes in his hands? I am really curious how he convinced you of his identity and of the truth of the Bible.
See, I do not say there is no God, or that Christians can not have spiritual experiences as people have in any other religion. They have far less, as they are rationalizing book worms, but it remains possible. But that does not in any way prove the bible is true or "Jesus Christ" is what they are experiencing. They only label it that way because they are brainwashed that there is nothing else.
In fact to feel spiritual peace there is no need to believe in any idea at all, not God, not anything. My dog is fine example of that, but also many atheists that live righteous lives. Many Buddhists do not believe in God and experience and show far more harmony than Christians. Christian success stories are mostly advertising to get people to take an expensive afterlife insurance. Christianity is mostly window dressing. Fake smiles, fake happiness, fake values. But real money to pay.
My spiritual experiences are not for here. My most vivid spiritual experiences by God, some of my closest family, some of them Christians, them not even know. Only a hand full of very close relatives know, so surely I not going to reveal them here.

But even me taking out those experiences, all I can say is it's a daily pervasive presence. That how I know Jesus Christ through the Spirit of God, is very alive.

As you say though, my experience with God, is irrelevant to everyone else, except me. And it should be that way, for everybody. No one should be depending on another experience to cause them to believe.

Now I not defending Christianity. Christianity is a religion where certain members commit a lot of atrocities through history. My focus is on Jesus Christ. It no bother me to be called a Christian, but a lot of what you say about Christianity true.

I know many buddhists and hindus that are good and caring people and at harmony as you say. But good and caring, by our standards. Guess what writer, God no care about our standards. It's only His standards that matter.

And "peace" can mean a lot of things to a lot of people. A person can be at peace with a bank account with millions. a person family and friends might give them assurance and peace. And trusting in Jesus Christ, gives a different kind of peace. So it all depends on what you mean by [peace].

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#533686 May 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, eternal life is all that we are working for with our hopes invested IN Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 15:19
If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
Revelation 13

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

I cannot identify with working 'for' eternal life... not even with hope... but only working for my Father in heaven... here on earth.
Blessings and Peace >>>Lawest<<<
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> >>>>>Irrira< <<<<
Having hope in THIS life only, merely means that our only chance for salvation is in this life only because when we enter the judgement, there will be no more opportunity to repent and take Christ unto ourselves, because it will be too late at that point, as the Bible says........let him who have an ear.
"working" for salvation also means living a Godly life before our Lord here on earth that we may be counted worthy to enter therein into the kingdom.
John 9:13
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night comes, when no man can work.
Matthew 24:24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
My friend, >>>Lawest<<< I do not debate salvation, but know it... and what I share is because I do. Otherwise there would be no meaning behind working for my my Father in heaven, who has never failed me... even if sharing in WSJLM. Not living in this world as many do, but in the spirit of his kingdom within, there is no fear of who is false, or what to believe. It is written...“8 “The Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” Deuteronomy 31

Perhaps someone reading posts sometimes will understand what is being said... and benefit. Many need encouragement at this point in time at hand...

I have not been in for 3-4 days... so whatever your week-end brought your way I trust it was fruitful and peace filled.
Blessings and Love always.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#533687 May 13, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>~~grin~~...really?
You can't see in that verse, that God is really saying nothing existed before God?
See if this verse helps you any better;
Rev22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Everything started with God. This is one area in [creation] where even the Hindus get it right when they say 'God is everything, everything is God’
Seems to me that your god doesn't understand the definition of "before" and "after".

By using this words he is indicating a period of time that existed before him and a period of time that will exist after him.

In other words, he's not eternal.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#533688 May 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Tide...and it is hard for people to control what offends them.
I agree. We're all enculturated. Most of that can be overcome though.
Skombolis wrote:
But I agree socialization plays a big role too. Growing up being gay as a gay was about the worst thing someone could be. and i didnt particularly care if they were born that way or not. any more than i cared if a pedophile was born that way. it was just disgusting to me. As i got older and met gay people and became aware of the pain being caused to them by the hate shown to them for simply being who they are is when my conscience could no longer allow me to keep these preconceived notions. I cant help that the act itself still makes me very uncomfortable to say the least. But they are human beings, same as you or I. And in a lot of cases depending on the individual; better human beings than some. And thats because who someone is attracted to has nothing to do with their moral center to me. Anyway my point is what about the ppll who just cant help being weirded out? They dont want to be maybe but its just too much for how they were raised? cont..
If someone finds themselves in a position of wanting to change their cultural conditioning, that's a pretty easy fix. All you really need to do is go out and talk to some gay people. I think that only a minimal amount of desire to change and effort will get you to the point where you can tolerate talking to gay people. Then the experience of talking to them should throw enough real personal evidence against your conditioning to override it.

The problem is when the conditioning that makes a person homophobic is tied to something else, like religious beliefs. Then you might need help. Some Christians are so heavily conditioned when they are young that they cannot change their beliefs later, without that help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min atemcowboy 550,772
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Commander Bunny 262,057
Long Term Effects of Alcohol – What it Really D... 29 min Commander Bunny 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min River Tam 753,496
Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont ... (Sep '11) 1 hr toby_7 32
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,837
Generalized NWO Rant with book references 1 hr WasteWater 19
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 96,408
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE