“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#533639 May 13, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad...why did you never know your grandfather or sister?
They had both passed away before I was born ~ my Grandfather was a Military man and I have looked up his Military records but he was married twice and he was a lot older than normal when my Father was born. My sister was burned to death by a couple of boys playing with matches ~ that was hard for my parents to deal with, and actually, my Dad drank a lot after that and my parents split up the night before my 10th birthday and were finally divorced after the required 7 year wait back in those days.

When I went to our equivalent to your John Edwards (Anthony, from Whispers from Beyond), he gave me messages from several of my ancestors who had passed over, and there were no doubts about who he was referring to :) I still have the rose in my closet of treasures as a reminder of that special time in my life.....

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#533641 May 13, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
If our love determines our eternal destiny then wouldn't that be salvation by works. What does the Bible say?
1Jo 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
Amen :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#533644 May 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
HL argues as she where as old as her 18 + years old daughter.
I don't think arguing brings out the best in any of us! We should try and understand others perceptions, just as they should try and understand ours.

Sometimes you write postings that appear to me to be very cruel towards others, and other times you write postings that have kindness within them. It gives me the impression you are fighting within yourself, and in my opinion, you should just let some of those things go and give them to GOD.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#533646 May 13, 2013
tide...here for space...do i find it immoral? I dont know if i would go that far but thats me. i tend to equate immorality normally with harm to onesself or others. But it sure as heck is disgusting and unnatural and ppl that crap on each other have some issues imo. But they dont answer to me and I dont hate them nor would I discriminate against them. Personally the actual act of two men having sex is not something I care to think about. But I think it is how people are born and their sexual orientation is no more a reflection of their morality than for a straight person. But again, thats me. i dont think its homophobia all the time someone thinks it is wrong. i would however caution those who find it immoral but wouldnt engage in hate or discrimination to make sure to fully explain their position to ensure it is not misunderstood as something encouraging bigotry or hate

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#533649 May 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong lady
under ADAM poster are few people,
muslims,and friendly christian women to them,
they post sometimes differently,and have not clue who or what thema have this topic
I assume Adam poster computer is from one of the muslim mosques in germany or anyway under Internet ID from germany
You also write very cruel postings to others......

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#533650 May 13, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
If our love determines our eternal destiny then wouldn't that be salvation by works. What does the Bible say?
1Jo 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
It is so !!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#533653 May 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree
I see your good mature spiritual development of basic understanding who Jesus is, His Love,
and human have own responsibilty before own heart who condemn all atrocities commit evil things by human free will thoughts.
this way negative opinions about others is not Judgement at all,
because human is not able to see heart of human and Judge Him according to High moral Standards of Gods law
Exactly. If everyone was on equal footing perhaps the message of do what I say not what I do would be open to criticism. But it would be beyond hubris for man to think he has the same rights as God. And God doesnt resever these rights for Himself out of a desire for power or control but out of fairness.and ability. He knows man is too biased, too proned to be subjective and doesnt have all the necessary information to properly judge another man. That is why he tells us to love everyone and leave the judging for one who can see the heart (T) PEACE

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#533654 May 13, 2013
Later ...
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#533655 May 13, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
This really touched my heart. How could anyone say that gays/LGBT folks don't go to Heaven, particularly after reading THIS?
http://www.chazbono.net/forum/index.php...
"After living my amazingly wonderful life with my wife of 14 years and being blessed with two amazing and helathy children we both used to lay there at night and ponder the whole God question. We always felt that God made man to love and without God I could have never found my soul mate and we would have never had our children. Till the day my wife was taken away by cancer we still agreed that God had led us to each other and given us all that we had been blessed with and since her death I dont think he has ever left my side. Just remember when someone tells you that you are going to hell for being gay or whatever that it is not one of the 10 commandments and how many of those have they personally broken and will God still love them and forgive them...If it is a sin to live this life then is that sin any worse than the others that are committed and as long as you personally believe then I think it will be ok.
Right before my wife died we discussed the "what if we are wrong and they dont let her in" I said then just sit on the bench and wait for me to get there, it won't be long, and together we will find the right Heaven that we can all go to and live as ourselves happily. There are to many lesbians, gays, transgendered, and whatever else in our world that we have to have an amazing place somewhere. IF ITS NOT IN THE MAIN PART OF HEAVEN-WELL WE WILL BE THE PLACE NEXT DOOR ROCKING OUT WITH ALL THE GREAT MUSIC,CLOTHES, AND HAPPY PEOPLE!"
Though you mean well you still haven't shaken off the Christian brainwash, only part of it.

for instance: the we want to go to heaven bit. What are you going to do there the rest of eternity? Play on the trumpet for Jesus? Just being happy? Fish in the Divine pond? It is going to be awfully boring. And will you still have negative feelings and all nasty memories. Okay wipe that mind clean. You already lost your body and its feelings, but what leaves that of you? How can this "you" have a eternal life and still be called you? Will you be making new memories or just endlessly repeating old ones like a broken record player?

It makes no sense just like the rest of the cock and bull story.

Eternal heaven makes no sense at all from a philosophical viewpoint. Christianity simply used it as a sales pitch to convert people. Join us and we give you eternal heaven. You can live with the Gods (angels)!

It is a child story compared to what other religious traditions developed, but it is presented as the only truth!

Why would a God continuously make new "eternal" souls? Only to storage them in heaven after one time use? It is all so silly.

And really,(no harm intented) if you believe God controls all these aspects of you life with his remote control, why did you not also write: "When God gave my wife cancer"? Why not? He made a whole planet on which everything dies and eats each other.

Do some shopping around and you will find more sane concepts. If the Christians burned all the scriptures of our ancestors it was only to keep you from finding out, otherwise you would not buy their bull.

Free heaven!
Special offer!
free heaven!
Only accept Jesus, it is free!
eternal life for free!
Free heaven!

(small print, do as we tell you and pay 10% of your annual income to church, besides other contributions and become an unpaid salesperson for our enterprise)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#533657 May 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
question
about john 4;10
Would you love Him at all?
,if HE wouldn't first love you??
you claim to be true believer,you suppose to know this??
Hello dr shrink. I think he is trying to say exactly what you did.
People claim to be true believer as well as others. Claiming their love, everybody love, if we love everything alright. Our love is nothing without Gods love. I think you and he agree on this one.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#533658 May 13, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Though you mean well you still haven't shaken off the Christian brainwash, only part of it.
for instance: the we want to go to heaven bit. What are you going to do there the rest of eternity? Play on the trumpet for Jesus? Just being happy? Fish in the Divine pond? It is going to be awfully boring. And will you still have negative feelings and all nasty memories. Okay wipe that mind clean. You already lost your body and its feelings, but what leaves that of you? How can this "you" have a eternal life and still be called you? Will you be making new memories or just endlessly repeating old ones like a broken record player?
It makes no sense just like the rest of the cock and bull story.
Eternal heaven makes no sense at all from a philosophical viewpoint. Christianity simply used it as a sales pitch to convert people. Join us and we give you eternal heaven. You can live with the Gods (angels)!
It is a child story compared to what other religious traditions developed, but it is presented as the only truth!
Why would a God continuously make new "eternal" souls? Only to storage them in heaven after one time use? It is all so silly.
And really,(no harm intented) if you believe God controls all these aspects of you life with his remote control, why did you not also write: "When God gave my wife cancer"? Why not? He made a whole planet on which everything dies and eats each other.
Do some shopping around and you will find more sane concepts. If the Christians burned all the scriptures of our ancestors it was only to keep you from finding out, otherwise you would not buy their bull.
Free heaven!
Special offer!
free heaven!
Only accept Jesus, it is free!
eternal life for free!
Free heaven!
(small print, do as we tell you and pay 10% of your annual income to church, besides other contributions and become an unpaid salesperson for our enterprise)
You don't know it Mark, but you are addressing our autistic friend here... If she sees this post to her it will be interesting to see how she replies to you, as she is far from dumb.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#533660 May 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
That is quite fine and good for the few that do that, at least for one generation, but the God they worship would be lost to the knowledge of the world in a few short years if there was not well run aggressive organizations to keep passing that knowledge forward to the following generations. No one is going to find out about this God, or even consider worshiping or believing, if they don't first have someone to tell them about this God and also why they are suppose to believe. That has been what the churches and those who work in the churches have been doing since the beginning.
To make a simple comparison, how long do you think people would continue to learn, if all school systems shut down, and people just sat quietly at home and looked up everything they needed to know in a book? Where would the books come from, for a starter?
What do you think one generation after another generation done back in ancient times?? Before books.

Take into consideration the different customs,cultures and the many practices some people have passed on to others.All done without books.

Where do you get the idea that one needs a well aggressive Orgination to keep knowledge alive.

Then there are people in this world that are self taught and self motived.

Please explain to me how all this has survives for many generations yet you think it going to disappear.I do not think one has to belong to a aggressive organiation to learn and gain knowledge.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#533663 May 13, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, interesting. Yes Jesus. May I be more like him. I must decrease and he must increase. Be Blessed Peace Warrior. Not by power nor by might, but by my spirit, says the Lord. May God guide all we do.
Isaiah 55
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Revelation 22
“10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.”
Love always Blind Man - tho' you are far from blind - and God Bless .

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#533664 May 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is always in the same state. It depends how your day form is with whom you talk what bullshits they post etc.
I agree ~ we do react to what we are reading.... that's why I scroll so much!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#533665 May 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. If everyone was on equal footing perhaps the message of do what I say not what I do would be open to criticism. But it would be beyond hubris for man to think he has the same rights as God. And God doesnt resever these rights for Himself out of a desire for power or control but out of fairness.and ability. He knows man is too biased, too proned to be subjective and doesnt have all the necessary information to properly judge another man. That is why he tells us to love everyone and leave the judging for one who can see the heart (T) PEACE
Agree with your posting.... leave it with GOD and Peace to us all...
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#533666 May 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are dumb blind spiritualy boy,
if you have 4 people(for example 4 Gospels writers)
those 4 people are able to see activity of Jesus from same own view point?
if you are with 3 more people on the street,
does they same and focus on same object like you?
or rather 4 of you see this object from different human view points?
read Bible 12 times completly,
i am sure after 12 times,you are going to see not errors,
rather varity of 12 views from your mind connecting sense of bible in One Picture not contradicting each other?
Just throw christianity BS and Lies,
grab bible,and start to be faithful reader and student,12 times read Bible you need day by day about 1 hour(like food,breakfast,dinner,and evening meal)for about 6 years
also don;t waist time argues about something what you don't know.
only get spiritual education from GREAT TEACHER GOD ALONE.not man,or man church 5 Mose 33;2-3. isaiah 66;1-2
have good and blessed night mister Do Do?
"you are dumb blind spiritualy boy,"

Already I taste the love and "spirit of Christ"
It always makes me so full of joy

Okay, explain this viewpoint
It is such a lovely text and not even a likeness but plain text:
the bible wrote:
M a t t h e w 1 0
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:
I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother, and
the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man’s foes [shall][be] they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is
not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or
daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth
after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that
loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
I Would call that the words of a psychopath
But a psychopath of course would disagree with me
He would call it "love for God"

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#533667 May 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
tide...here for space...do i find it immoral? I dont know if i would go that far but thats me. i tend to equate immorality normally with harm to onesself or others. But it sure as heck is disgusting and unnatural
It's not unnatural. Is chewing gum natural? Is jogging natural? Is golf natural?

Anything that people do is natural. We're a part of nature.

It's unusual behavior, probably less usual than golf, more usual than naked skiing on sand.
Skombolis wrote:
and ppl that crap on each other have some issues imo.
Doesn't everyone have issues?

Are you being redundant or prejudiced?
Skombolis wrote:
But they dont answer to me and I dont hate them nor would I discriminate against them. Personally the actual act of two men having sex is not something I care to think about. But I think it is how people are born and their sexual orientation is no more a reflection of their morality than for a straight person. But again, thats me.
Thank you.
Skombolis wrote:
i dont think its homophobia all the time someone thinks it is wrong. i would however caution those who find it immoral but wouldnt engage in hate or discrimination to make sure to fully explain their position to ensure it is not misunderstood as something encouraging bigotry or hate
You don't have to hate a person to make them feel worthless.

If you look at the history of racism in America you'll find that hatred was not nearly as common in racists as it is today. It was all born of ignorance. While the majority was ignorant, the majority were racists. That ignorance, for the most part, went away. Now the majority know that racism is stupid, but the racists who are left are still ignorant, and since they are under pressure by the majority, only the real haters will challenge the status quo.

Right now, homophobia is being thoroughly questioned. It won't survive except where ignorance can remain. Most people will see the light of reason, but those that don't are probably going to be the haters, the ones that won't listen to reason.

There are many parallels here to look at. Most Christians that will tell you that homosexuality is immoral are like the soft racists who lean towards equality under the law, but still say that black people as a race are not as intelligent, genetically.

When we're talking about homophobia in America, we're talking about a problem that is already bad. Quoting Leviticus will make it worse.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#533668 May 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, eternal life is all that we are working for with our hopes invested IN Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 15:19
If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
Revelation 13
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

I cannot identify with working 'for' eternal life... not even with hope... but only working for my Father in heaven... here on earth.
Blessings and Peace >>>Lawest<<<

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#533669 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
lil whispers wrote:
Nothing is impossible with God.
<quoted text>
Lol. Would you prefer God do everything for us?
Nothing is impossible with God.
Now watch here;

lol BWAHAHAHAHAHA You will know what I mean lol

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#533670 May 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Agree with your posting.... leave it with GOD and Peace to us all...
Luke 24
36 While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them,“Peace be with you.”
37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost.
38 He said to them,“Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds?
39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet.
41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them,“Do you have anything here to eat?”
42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish,
43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.
44 He said to them,“This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”
Love and Peace always Sister Friend... just bowing thru!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Astrology help RELATIONSHIPS & find compati... 3 min kwanloo 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 558,696
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min WildWeirdWillie 175,488
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 773,188
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min Johnny 4,647
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min onemale 264,946
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 51 min AN NFL FAN 119,620