“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#533307 May 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the foundation of your creation myth.
Nothing.
bwa ha ha. The fact that you take a whole billboard page to respond already let everyone know you lying to yourself about your religion and your beliefs lol!

Christianity, and least of all me, no care if you think Christianity is myth or not. The religion almost 3 billion strong and going. Christianity knows its beliefs are are fine with it.

But it clear 1. You have a religion. I no care how you want to spin and jump through hoops about the supreme court decision. You're part of a religion and unless you go on the supreme court yourself and get that decision change, you will always be part of a religion.

And 2, yes you believe chaotic random and accidental forces make the air planets and people oy!. That what you believe. It not matter if you round agnostic, semi circle atheist, square or any shape, you can't shake what you believe and that put you in bad shape.

Christianity is proud of their beliefs, you deny yours because deep down to embrace those beliefs you must see yourself as a utter Fool. And a fool is what you are.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#533308 May 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...The religion almost 3 billion strong ....
Only 2 Billion of which 1 billion are Catholics.

Most are only Christian in name only. In the USA most 'christians' don't go to church and never read the bible nor do they even know what they are supposed to believe in as a christian.

Your particular sect/cult is only 3% of the world population, about the same as the percentage of pure atheists.

The number of agnostics on the planet is probably greater than 70% of the population.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#533309 May 12, 2013
??? let me get this straight, you think there is a problem with Christianity, because you not a part of it?~~~grin~~. But let me indulge you a bit. In one line you say "a God that rises from the dead, even though dead is permanent by definition" Isn't the fact that he rose from the dead makes him God?? what you trying to say there?
[QUOTE who="Mark"]<quote d text>
The problem with Christianity is it creates a binary thinking in wichh there are two options.
Either "our God" or no God. So we have to choose between ridiculous ideas of a so-called forgiving God that can forgive those that reject him, a "humane" God that tortures people for all eternity. A God that rises from the dead, even though dead is permanent by definition.
Christianity gives us only two choices. Either rape rational thought or be an enemy of God.
Well there is a third option: Christianity is bull
There are more than two options. For instance Chaos is God. I know this concept does not fit in the narrow Christian mind, but then the understanding of Christians can hardly be taken as measurement.
The idea that God has a plan is philosophically unsound. It would mean God has wants. How can God have wants if he can fulfil any want instantaneously? Than he would not be imperfect. If he is an imperfect being, he can not be God etc.
The only reason God is given a will ans plan is so rulers can make their people believe they have to follow this plan, which means do what he want. Be submissive and make war on his enemies in the name of God.
The Romans were superb politicians. They knew how to manipulate the masses. They had to, it was a slave society in which the rich families owned everything. They needed this psychological tool to keep all these exploited people in check. They will revolt to humans, so let God keep them subdued. Let God tell them they are sheep that must listen to their pastors.
And people like you, still say beeeeeeeeeh
My pastor has very little influence over me. The pastor just preaches, that is all he does. The bible is the influence over me. So I no know what pastor you had that maybe make you do something you not want to. That sound personal.

Christianity give you two options, rape rational thought, be an enemy of God or Christianity bull???

eh, how about the main option, accept Jesus and become a friend of God and not the enemy?

You all over the place man.

Explain again what the romans do??

You writing not seem like you thought about it before you write it. Try again,

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#533310 May 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not stated any beliefs, though you seem to think, I have. Your post was incorrect from the first sentence or two. After that is was all downhill.
I can't converse with someone who makes no sense, nor states truths about beliefs, and about things which you could not possibly know.
You can't converse with me writer. Because the simple reality is what I know about your philosophy you not even know it yet. Buddhism is a discipline intense religion without a deity and I use to be fascinated and inspired by that religion. But Buddhism cannot stand up to 21st century science and the truth of Jesus Christ was revealed to me.

So you as a brand new atheist that even claim to go church sometimes, you young in the game. I see you not even truly think out your mental position. So you take your time and learn a thing or two.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#533311 May 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not stated any beliefs, though you seem to think, I have. Your post was incorrect from the first sentence or two. After that is was all downhill.
I can't converse with someone who makes no sense, nor states truths about beliefs, and about things which you could not possibly know.
Haha, trifecta is a hoot.

But not to be taken seriously.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#533312 May 12, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what r u doing on an internet billboard?
discussing philosophies, what else?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#533313 May 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>bwa ha ha. The fact that you take a whole billboard page to respond already let everyone know you lying to yourself about your religion and your beliefs lol!
Christianity, and least of all me, no care if you think Christianity is myth or not. The religion almost 3 billion strong and going. Christianity knows its beliefs are are fine with it.
But it clear 1. You have a religion. I no care how you want to spin and jump through hoops about the supreme court decision. You're part of a religion and unless you go on the supreme court yourself and get that decision change, you will always be part of a religion.
And 2, yes you believe chaotic random and accidental forces make the air planets and people oy!. That what you believe. It not matter if you round agnostic, semi circle atheist, square or any shape, you can't shake what you believe and that put you in bad shape.
Christianity is proud of their beliefs, you deny yours because deep down to embrace those beliefs you must see yourself as a utter Fool. And a fool is what you are.
It's okay if you can't rebut the pertinent parts of the post. You make lots of claims.

Nothing to back it up, however.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#533314 May 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, trifecta is a hoot.
But not to be taken seriously.
Quite revealing and illuminating, why you even thought you had the need to write that.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#533315 May 12, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad if her man happens to be sterile. Guess she's not saved, then.
Good point!

These women are told quite clearly that childbirth is a necessary factor for getting into heaven.

Looks like the bible definitely falls down here.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#533316 May 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>bwa ha ha. The fact that you take a whole billboard page to respond already let everyone know you lying to yourself about your religion and your beliefs lol!
You forgot this part.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>this does not make any sense.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#533317 May 12, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, very interesting. So you then agree that it is irrelevant labeling a certain god just as long it is god.
Since this is the case then the Abramic god as creator is then in question.
Which now brings the term of 'god' to other possibilities of many other cultures.
Now one can say that Anu was the creator or perhaps some other deities.
So if the god of the Hebrews, yhwh, who is now in question as being the creator of the universe sheds a whole new different scenario of the bible Jesus being god and creator is now invalid. Thus then the notion of the christian belief that one must accept Jesus as messiah to escape an eternal inferno is also invalid.
Thank you so much.
It is now claritin clear...lol
you sure about that?

A discussion about atheism and christianity in the context of beliefs, is a totally different conversation from you talking about here.

I surely believe one must be born again and spiritually know Jesus Christ to escape hell.

But you can't tell the muslim or the hindu, that they did not experience their gods. Because they may have experienced a god, just not The God that is looking out for their eternal interest. So Jesus Christ must be explained to them.

So, you labeling God, is not important. You must experience God.. So if you not no atheist, then you must decide which God to you could be the true God.

Nottingham, UK

#533318 May 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
??? let me get this straight, you think there is a problem with Christianity, because you not a part of it?~~~grin~~. But let me indulge you a bit. In one line you say "a God that rises from the dead, even though dead is permanent by definition" Isn't the fact that he rose from the dead makes him God?? what you trying to say there? <quoted text>My pastor has very little influence over me. The pastor just preaches, that is all he does. The bible is the influence over me. So I no know what pastor you had that maybe make you do something you not want to. That sound personal.
Christianity give you two options, rape rational thought, be an enemy of God or Christianity bull???
eh, how about the main option, accept Jesus and become a friend of God and not the enemy?
You all over the place man.
Explain again what the romans do??
You writing not seem like you thought about it before you write it. Try again,
Yet when challenged about the errors in the bible you are unable to reply.

The errors may make you uncomfortable but notwithstanding that, the errors remain real.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#533319 May 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay if you can't rebut the pertinent parts of the post. You make lots of claims.
Nothing to back it up, however.
Enjoyed the discussion and banter though, nice job.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#533320 May 12, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something about the Jesus resurrection scenario. One of those gospels said that jesus roamed around for 40 days after the resurrection so many people must have seen him.
What I would like to know is that why none of this data is found anywhere outside of that gospel?
An event like this would certainly have been recorded by hundreds or perhaps thousands of people.
But nothing has been found.
Thousands of people saw Jesus do miracles and entered the temple, how come nothing outside the bible recorded that?

What you trying to do? you looking for reasons not to believe Jesus Christ is Yeshua? or you trying to authenticate the bible to believe?

To me it look you you doing the former.

Want know a little secret, you cannot believe the bible until you experience God.

And it simple why. The bible is filled with supernatural and spiritual occurrences that are beyond nature and physics. So how you going to believe them things unless you experience GOD, that is beyond and above nature and physics?

Think about that one.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#533321 May 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Quite revealing and illuminating, why you even thought you had the need to write that.
Why not?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#533322 May 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 2 Billion of which 1 billion are Catholics.
Most are only Christian in name only. In the USA most 'christians' don't go to church and never read the bible nor do they even know what they are supposed to believe in as a christian.
Your particular sect/cult is only 3% of the world population, about the same as the percentage of pure atheists.
The number of agnostics on the planet is probably greater than 70% of the population.
Very interesting.What is the per cent for people like me.I do not attend a church never joined a organization,read the bible daily and make no claim to understanding it all and do not try to judge the writing of it.My thought is there is no count on theses type of people cause they tend to keep quite or private with there thinking and worship.Give me a opinion.Thanks.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#533324 May 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting.What is the per cent for people like me.I do not attend a church never joined a organization,read the bible daily and make no claim to understanding it all and do not try to judge the writing of it.My thought is there is no count on theses type of people cause they tend to keep quite or private with there thinking and worship.Give me a opinion.Thanks.
You don't keep quiet or private with it. You post scripture here.

If reading the Bible gives you solace, I think that's a good thing. We should all use the things that help us through each day. Do you know what helps me?

You don't because it's a personal journey, as it should be IMO.

BTW, I have more Grampa Simpson quotes.

Nottingham, UK

#533326 May 12, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
BIBLE
doesn't have errors
only Bible is not able to be understand by those whom were and are not given eyes to see,and ears to hear-means is not Bible open to everyone unsaved people(regardless who they are,atheists, or christians of gays etc...)
sir
try to personaly pray to God to open your eyes,hearts, and ears,and after prayer start slowly read Bible,
YOU WILL PRIVATELY EXPERIENCE INCREDIBLE BASIC SENSE OF BIBLE AND SPIRITUAL PARABOLIC LANGUAGE OF THIS BOOK ONLY WRITTEN TO THE LIMMITED GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH.
No errors you say?

What is the value of Pi?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#533327 May 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't converse with me writer....
No one can.

LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#533328 May 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You most likely are counted as a Christian in the USA. Interestingly so am I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 750,688
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min Al Capone 4,774
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 7 min yon 25
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 548,650
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 261,670
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Thinking 229,996
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 36 min chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 7 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE