“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#532917 May 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>where from you know this "love"
from you panties,or cockroaches revealed you?
I also don't wear panties; I'm a man.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#532918 May 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
to much sniff s..and drinking buzz makes you insane and crazy lunatic
I'm sorry that my joy makes you angry :D

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#532919 May 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have nothing of worth to say.
I guess you are as dismissive of people as well. its too bad, you could learn a lot about life in general from him. It is not a coicidence so many people have asked you how old you are. I realize some of it is not your fault but at the same time your age doesnt excuse everything either.Some people go thru their entire lives ignorant. I would guess one of their most common traits is to become incapable of learning from someone because they said something you didnt like one time. I know you dont understand but enough mistakes down the road and life will make it clearer the mistakes you are making. I have learned things that helped me even from people I greatly disliked.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#532920 May 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought I'd say this and it should be taken with a grain of salt(a boulder...). That's the more sensible half.
After all, even the Jewish people for the most part see it as the historical mythology of their culture.
Judaism says that the Torah is:

Parable
Poetry
Allegory
Tradition

Never HIstory. Science or Fact.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#532922 May 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Easy. The audience Paul was speaking to already knows of the virgin birth...
Prove it!

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#532923 May 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you are as dismissive of people as well. its too bad, you could learn a lot about life in general from him. It is not a coicidence so many people have asked you how old you are. I realize some of it is not your fault but at the same time your age doesnt excuse everything either.Some people go thru their entire lives ignorant. I would guess one of their most common traits is to become incapable of learning from someone because they said something you didnt like one time. I know you dont understand but enough mistakes down the road and life will make it clearer the mistakes you are making. I have learned things that helped me even from people I greatly disliked.
I could learn a lot from a guy making comments that aren't relevant to anything? Well obviously that's how you "learn" things. I mean, look at the stupid things that come from your mind.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#532925 May 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot understand how anyone can stand by and watch anyone die without offering assistance. I cannot understand war.
Some things are worth going to war for. Although I havent seen any in my time that would qualify......I am sure this will be a difficult Mothers Day for you. We are here for you my friend.(T) PEACE

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#532926 May 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be angry, and especially since it was your typo that initiated this conversation. I think that typo was due to your subconscious(and reasoned) mind taking control for a moment.
BTW, once the insult or in this instance, the Ad Hominem is thrown(you attached those insults to "ID", too), it's a sure sign you really have nothing to present as an argument or rebuttal, so you insult as a way to compensate due to the absence of a supportable or tenable position.
So, after the erroneous and ill informed claims you made above consisting of the baseless claim of:
<quoted text>
Lets see what you have to offer.
<quoted text> You mean grownups with mythical deity beliefs and a need to find something to support that deity belief, which lacks any proof whatsoever.
"Intelligent Design" is not a scientific theory. Intelligent design is a futile exercise in an attempt to portray the Universe as a place intended solely for the benefit of humanity. It presumes to explain absolutely everything as proof of a "higher order" or intelligent tinkerer having a hand in the existence or creation of everything.
Until it comes to the necessary and logical conclusion concerning the proposed "designer", in that if everything in the Universe has a purposeful and created design, then what designed the creator?
The position of "Intelligent Design" amounts to:
"The Universe, and life couldn't have happened without an intelligent designer, but it's different for my deity and my deity didn't require a infinitely more complex designer to design it because... cause... um... because he's my DEITY!, yeah that's why! Nothing is impossible for my deity!"
You don't have a competent grasp of cosmological theory or evolutionary theory, and then rant against the aspects you don't understand, making statements similar to:
<ID proponent>"How did everything come from nothing!?"
Be consistent and apply those reasons to your deity. However, you never want to take it that far.
http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/ar...
Info concerning the pseudoscience of "Intelligent Design", known otherwise as "Creationism" by those honest enough to say so.
Origins of the "ID" movement:
"Intelligent design (ID) is a form of creationism promulgated by the Discovery Institute, a politically conservative think tank based in the U.S."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_desi...
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html (a huge list at this link)
Specific to "ID":
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CI/CI001.h...
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CI/CI001_1...
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CI/CI001_2...
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/behe.html
More info:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Intelligent_desi...
http://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/the-other...
http://www.whillyard.com/pseudo-science/creat...
<quoted text>
Ad Hominem; The refuge of the weak in argument and substance, often used when they really have little thought to offer.
Thanks for the opportunity to address "Intelligent Design".
Well done, Christian.
?? you must write this to someone else. I mean, I hope you really did not think I going to read all of these websites you link..LOL.

You really think it matter to me what a bunch of religious zealots saying about their religion atheism on some website dedicated to atheism?

When I say ID, I mean GOD. What you think ID is, or not, matters not. To be an atheist, is to be Stupid. You think that is ad hominem, I think it's the reality of the atheist, abysmal stupidity. And science, backs it up.

So I not backing ID as science. I don't need to. Actually science is on it's own destroying atheism. Everything came from GOD, not nothing.

You on the other hand must believe everything including the air, came from nothing. LOL. Abysmal stupidity-you, the atheist.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#532927 May 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!
No.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#532930 May 11, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did -
I should have added- that THIS is the type of posting you did when you arrived here.
Yes- this place can take a toll on our testimony (c:
Thank you, and indeed it does take a toll, however I will continue to call out this aberrant and disrespectful behavior when I am compelled to do so, because others who are reading may be taking heed to scripture even if the one that we are posting to is not, I believe that there is a plan and a purpose for all things.

Peace.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#532931 May 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What?
OK. I take it back, you aren't a liar. You are a moron.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#532934 May 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Like I figured, your bias and personal limitations would hinder you. Its ignorant to dismiss most things in their entirety. There are some beautiful words about love in those verses that anybody regardless of their beliefs should be able to take something positive from. You come across as very young and the immaturity that goes with that. Hopefully you get wiser with years or you will continue to miss opportunities for knowledge, perspective, and growth. That only hurts you
Good evening Skom, bullseye post Btw.

Peace.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532935 May 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
real DORKY ...
RiversideRedneck

Fontana, CA

#532936 May 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the one time I'll answer you and I won't again in the foreseeable future.
I feel the love from my fiancé, my man, my love of my life, the guy I'm going to marry and spend my life with.
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
RiversideRedneck

Fontana, CA

#532937 May 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I also don't wear panties; I'm a man.
Ya but you swallow and take it up the ass like a woman.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#532940 May 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you believe GOD is then, if not an entity?
I was looking for the posting where you were amazed at the beauty of the rose that GOD had created,'cause I recall being astounded that you would think anything of GOD at all....
Why an entity ?

Is electricity an entity ? Gravity ? love ? hate ? light? life ? death ?

I don't believe in your Man-God, period.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532941 May 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor very smart.
Check out this hare-brained scheme: This god repopulated the earth a few of the failed models from the first attempt, and used them for breeding stock. His exemplar was found drunken and naked not long after the flood. http://www.ldolphin.org/canaan.html
Not surprisingly - at least not to you and me - the human race turned out exactly the same.
And you are living proof of what you say. It must suck to be you.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#532943 May 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I can only assume you have not had any Spiritual experiences in your life, and accordingly, feel very sorry for you ~ yeah!!
Bad idea.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#532945 May 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, they may have considered, "Ba'alMart", initially, but that sounds like it could be a sporting goods outlet or a sex toy shop...
Which would be completely unrelated to the Yahweh!, since he has no balls and no concept of a sphere apparently, and frowns upon sex for fun in most instances unless procreation is involved.
Careful, that Counter_Strike fellow will condemn you to his dreaded lake of fire.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#532947 May 11, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Truths wrote:
and yet again~ you blame me for what oothers have said-
Please explain. What did others say? What am I blaming you for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny Ebola Limericks 4 min Curtis Lowe 1
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 4 min End Of Days 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 260,173
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min thewordofme 743,607
What Does America Owe Rush Limbaugh? 6 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEPEACE 5
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 544,973
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 9 min Commander Bunny 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min WAKE UP 174,196
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min New Age Spiritual... 228,548

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE