Have you tried moving a mountain with a mustard seed of faith?Nothing is impossible with God.
Yeah, but apart from that, nothing is impossible for that god.Except, it seems:
1. Tolerating other religions, gays, women and disabled people.
2. Stopping natural disasters from killing hundreds of thousands.
3. Ending cancer, leukaemia, meningitis, etc.
4. Loving people without involving pain and fire.
5. Avoiding errors and contradictions in his holy book.
Well, maybe being in the presence of sin. But that's definitely it.
Wait! Also, accepting mankind as he made them without killing something. He apparently can't do that, either. Now we're done.
Except for making angels that wouldn't rebel against him. Apparently he failed there, too, just as he did with mankind - twice.
And there's something about iron chariots that is over that god's head.