or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad,
for a tree is recognized by its fruit.
If so, your church needs extirpating.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#532791 May 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you don't know anything about love.
You copy and paste verses from a book instead of explaining what love is to you.
No that isnt what I am saying and explained why I wasnt about to get into personal defitions of love and the experiences that forgbed with with someone who is only asking ironically to stgart a fight. However you could still learn a lot from what I gave you. It is a shame your own biases and limitations will probably prevent you imo. I hope I am wrong. And my question to Ians was rhetorical and i was not expecting a reply. I figure giving you that explanation now may save you some time

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#532792 May 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you don't know anything about love.
You copy and paste verses from a book instead of explaining what love is to you.
So your saying you cant read.

Let go of the hatred Lacez........
Tim

Magdeburg, Germany

#532794 May 11, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the love and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
How can you unite all this degeneration, hypocrisy, global crimes against humanity, genocide and even usual crimes commited by representatives of your country ( usa) and by your country ( usa ) with faith in Jesus? Just Jesus has said something about eternal punishment for people, who are guilty of such hard sins.
This your faith, it is nothing more than religious fanatism and hipocrisy.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532795 May 11, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HFN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mj3I0YKplnIXX
Well played Rider ...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#532797 May 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
I am trying hard to be humble
I know, right?

#532798 May 11, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Valid points - you make a lot of sense.
This century is going to be a difficult one.
Mother Nature keeps things in balance.

There will be a major correction, no doubt, sooner then later........

#532799 May 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this century is going to be dead in few years
Quit your bambling..........

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#532800 May 11, 2013
hick-up wrote:
For shame! Such was the case just last week. A couple here in the USA failed to seek medical treatment for a child, allowing that child to sufficate to death with pneumonia. They were already on probation as this was the second time this couple allowed this to happen. They have seven more children.
And why aren't the people of this country outraged? Why isn't this on the news until someone takes action? Believe me when I tell you ...more news coverage was given to the professional basketball player that "came out". He even received a call from Prez Obama congratulating him for his courage. I believe our priorities are askew ...but my opinion counts for zilch.
It's frightening that people will pray to the god of late Iron Age goat herders to save the life of their child, while all the time eschewing modern medicine and thus stand by and watch their child wither and die.

People who put their religious faith before the lives of their children are clearly deluded.

Although we don't have as much of this lunacy in the UK - it still happens..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20826...

In this case a teenage boy was killed because his sister and her boyfriend believed he was possessed by evil spirits.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#532804 May 11, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother Nature keeps things in balance.
There will be a major correction, no doubt, sooner then later........
Yes. One of these days it will happen.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#532807 May 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And GOD has provided enough food to feed us all ~ should we thank man(kind) for letting people starve......
Welcome to this episode of "Blame Mankind First."

Today, we will posit the existence of a race of mortal men of limited power and influence, and of an omnipotent god that says that it loves them. Then we note that many of the people are starving despite this all-powerful, loving god.

Who shall we blame?

If we're Christian, we blame mankind, because we must NEVER EVER find fault with the god, however little it does to help.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#532808 May 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. another homosexual in the family ??..
.. you're so transparent, Christian soldier ..
I've noticed this on numerous occasions, and it goes something like this; Christians, in many instances, know more atheists, per individual, than each individual atheist does, and further, based upon that, the U.S population must be - at least - 30-40% atheist.

It appears as if the same holds true in many instances for whatever demographic being spoken of concerning other - non bible thumping Christians - too.

Christians know more of the people that are certainly going to the hell!, and that many of them despise than the people that many of them despise and are certainly going to the hell! do.

Ain't that fascinating?

#532809 May 11, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Well played Rider ...
:0)

Location hidden

#532810 May 11, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam...this stuff is good.
Thanks.
Keep on ramblin on
:)
Thanks.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#532811 May 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me to provide source information for my statements, and I (in good faith) provided several sources of the earliest writings known on the subject to date(which all scholars are translating and studying).
In an effort to support your position, you chose to dismiss and ridicule one of the earliest known set of the most complete writings, and totally ignored the rest also.
You are being narrow minded(willfully ignorant), and you are showing it.
The post(reply) above shows how easy it is for you to be bigoted, intolerant, and defamatory to anyone who doesn't "kiss your feet" when you speak.
For your information(because it is obvious you haven't digested the several times I stated that I am not atheist(except maybe by your standards of self perfection).
I am not atheist, but if it makes it easier for you to accept that you are more informed or "holy" than I, then you are more than welcome to deceive yourself and others all you want. Do keep in mind that you will be sinning(bearing false witness).
I simply do not, and will not deface or put the "deity" (idol) type limitations on the ALL/IAM that you and some others do. That, in and of itself, is blasphemous.
In light of your behavior and inability to discuss anything that may cause you any discomfort without resorting to defaming rhetoric, I will refrain from any further interaction, as nothing positive will come of it.
iyai!!..lol! oy! did I touch a rather sensitive area writer? I never see you write like this before.

But that not the issue, let me address your charges.

You're not an atheist. Congratulations. At least you don't have that heaven burden of Stupidity logging around with you everyday :)

But to your sources, why should you not dismiss them? The Jesus Seminary have been debunked and they should be ridicule based on their beliefs.

You say Thomas was written before Matthew Mark Luke and John. I showed you credible evidence that no, Thomas was written in the second AD around 175 to 200AD. Way after the canonized gospels were written.

Then I attacked your source the Jesus Seminar, because they believe none of Jesus' miracles can be naturally explained...oy!lol!lol.

So obviously they are atheists. Because if the Jesus seminar believe everything has to have a scientific explanation, then they must be atheist. Now I jumped to conclusions and claimed you are an atheist. That obviously was an error on my part and that was wrong.

But your conundrum is how can you believe a source writing about Jesus and early writings about Jesus, that don't even believe there is a supernatural or spiritual explanations to certain issues??

That why I say you have to dismiss the Jesus Seminar as your source.

Now bigoted and intolerant..you may have something on me there LOL. But I no want you to kiss my feet writer, especially if you is a man ~~grin

And how I being narrow minded? because I say is only through Jesus Christ one can get to YHWH Almighty? Jesus say that, not me writer. Don't get upset or angry with me, blame Yeshua, YHWH and the Ruack Hakodesh for your dilemma.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#532812 May 11, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
The audience knew about the VB and resurrection?
Not so!
paul mentions the resurrection ample of times but not once on the VB.
So why would Paul repeatedly talk about the resurrection and leave out the VB?
They both go hand in hand, yes?
not necessarily. The credibility of Jesus being the Son of God, is based mostly on the resurrection. Sure the vb is important, but the fact that Paul left it out of the audience he was talking to which was the churches, should not be a game changer to you.

Mary was mentioned in the Gospels. So is not like the virgin birth was ignored. Paul did not emphasize baptism either and Jesus was baptized. It was just a subject Paul did not think was important to what God was using him to say the the early church.

Location hidden

#532813 May 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Congratulations. At least you don't have that heaven burden of Stupidity logging around with you everyday :)
Thanks.

As you point out, atheists have dropped that, in your words and as you so aptly put it - "heaven burden of Stupidity" - long ago.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#532814 May 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
As you point out, atheists have dropped that, in your words and as you so aptly put it - "heaven burden of Stupidity" - long ago.
Atheism? absolutely. It is infinite stupidity and unending infantile gullibility. That may explain why you're still one.
god

Menlo Park, CA

#532815 May 11, 2013
jesus hates you

Location hidden

#532816 May 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism? absolutely. It is infinite stupidity and unending infantile gullibility. That may explain why you're still one.
You're the one with the "heaven burden of Stupidity", not I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ImPeach 26,996
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,891
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 985,719
solar eclipse a sign of the growing foolishness... 29 min Corvus 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,453
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 2 hr My Comment 5
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 2 hr Television Engineer 5
More from around the web