Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#532681 May 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank GOD then that I am wearing black Adidas sandal/thongs...... I think!!
.. did you want me to assume the position ??..

With Established Harem

#532682 May 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have just realised that I have taken 2 of these strong pain killers (for the headaches as a result of mini strokes) and should only have taken 1.
.. OK. That explains everything ..

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#532683 May 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore thou art inexcusable,O man whosoever thou art that judgest:for within thou judgest another thou condemnest thyself for thou that judgest doest the same things.Romans 2:1
Blaming God for your very own short comings as a human being.
Who did you step forward and feed yesterday and who will you feed today and all the tomorrows.Would you feed them the same portions as you would serve your very own self.Would you give that second portions.Watch,listen,look,see k,for you may find a angel been sent by God to test you.Nothing is impossible with God.
Atheists don't blame gods. Ever
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is impossible with God.
Be careful how you use words.

With Established Harem

#532685 May 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me to provide source information for my statements, and I (in good faith) provided several sources of the earliest writings known on the subject to date(which all scholars are translating and studying).
In an effort to support your position, you chose to dismiss and ridicule one of the earliest known set of the most complete writings, and totally ignored the rest also.
You are being narrow minded(willfully ignorant), and you are showing it.
The post(reply) above shows how easy it is for you to be bigoted, intolerant, and defamatory to anyone who doesn't "kiss your feet" when you speak.
For your information(because it is obvious you haven't digested the several times I stated that I am not atheist(except maybe by your standards of self perfection).
I am not atheist, but if it makes it easier for you to accept that you are more informed or "holy" than I, then you are more than welcome to deceive yourself and others all you want. Do keep in mind that you will be sinning(bearing false witness).
I simply do not, and will not deface or put the "deity" (idol) type limitations on the ALL/IAM that you and some others do. That, in and of itself, is blasphemous.
In light of your behavior and inability to discuss anything that may cause you any discomfort without resorting to defaming rhetoric, I will refrain from any further interaction, as nothing positive will come of it.
.. fascinating. Isn't Trifecta a hoot ??..

With Established Harem

#532686 May 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank GOD then that I am wearing black Adidas sandal/thongs...... I think!!
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wearing sandals and a thong?
HL???
.. already covered ..

With Established Harem

#532687 May 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what HL is saying.
I said there are no Christians here. She didn't. Why would I ask her about my statement?
.. is Sereh trying to come between us ??..

.. do you think she wants the HL or Alice experience ??..

With Established Harem

#532688 May 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, somebody put mean judgit icons on a Bob Marley quote.
.. they hit Pastor Ralph Waldo Emerson too ..

With Established Harem

#532689 May 11, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**You think that allowing people to die when you have the power to prevent it is a good virtue?
.. people like T-Bones and drones ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532690 May 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists don't blame gods. Ever
<quoted text>
Be careful how you use words.
You need to watch why how when and where
you plant thoughts.Example Atheists don't blame God.
A plant on your part not mine.I never said one word
About Atheists blaming God I addressed the individual.
I used the word YOU.
You need to practice what your telling me to be careful of.

With Established Harem

#532691 May 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
That's what I mean about your perverted vision of love. You don't kill things to show love.
.. that's not what Jeffrey Dahmer thought ..

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532692 May 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be dumbfounded by that comment. What part didn't you understand?
You don't trust the gov ...yet you use their stats, figures and records to make a point. I find that peculiar.

The whole point of your comment was that gov people lie ...and the proof you offer is that other gov people said so.
~hee-haw ...hee-haw ...hee-haw~

Move along troll.

With Established Harem

#532693 May 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you don't have faith, the Devil won't taunt you?
Guess what? The Devil doesn't taunt me.
There is still one space left in the Atheist Club. I'll hold your seat. Don't be late !!
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no need to taunt you because he already has you right where he wants you, completely deceived, lost and under his control. And the saddest thing is you didn't have a clue it was happening. And with the mindset you have now unless you see the light he'll never have to worry about you. You'll just continue down the path he's got you on. And as long as that continues he has nothing to worry about at all where you're concerned. He'll just sit back (like he is with you now) and watch you walk right into his arms.
Sad, truly sad.
.. your cast of characters is, well, so interesting ..

.. who is the red herring ??..

With Established Harem

#532694 May 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Alice now.
.. did I ever tell you about the first time I went to a lesbian club? I felt like Alice In Wonderland ..

Location hidden

#532695 May 11, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
What makes Wiki or any other information place the authority? While I find many things helpful. I have also found many things that are incomplete and biased. The same with google or bing. Search something up and the first page or two of sites are the ones that support someones view. Sites that counter that view are not found unless you go through several pages of different sites. And often, the countering views, that are found first are just that, views, with little substantive documentation. One has to really search for the information, which most will give up on doing after searching several sites that they have provided. And take their view as fact.
Wiki is open source. It's fluent. It may be the authority or it may not be depending on when you look at it. It usually is. It's the Internet. There are other sources but they're cumbersome. It's a weight thing.

;)

With Established Harem

#532696 May 11, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie from Le Le. Ask my homosexual family member if I have "disdain" for him? Ask my wife. As long as I have breath and God allows me I will stand up for Jesus. He allows a person to change. You come on here and smear people in the name of God. Quite sad Le Le. I pity you.
.. another homosexual in the family ??..

.. you're so transparent, Christian soldier ..

With Established Harem

#532697 May 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than that, you're pretty much talking about HL. She is true and honorable and right and pure and admirable and *totally* lovely. She is excellent and worthy of praise.
.. thanks Alice, it's all true ..

.. next time, don't forget to mention my prowess with various scarf knots ..

With Established Harem

#532698 May 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how to control my body.
.. so do I ..

Location hidden

#532699 May 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to watch why how when and where
you plant thoughts.Example Atheists don't blame God.
A plant on your part not mine.I never said one word
About Atheists blaming God I addressed the individual.
I used the word YOU.
You need to practice what your telling me to be careful of.
If you don't understand, just say so.

I will think no less of you.

Location hidden

#532700 May 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did I ever tell you about the first time I went to a lesbian club? I felt like Alice In Wonderland ..
My first mistake was the worst. Never talk to the white rabbit. He doesn't have time. I was just looking for the Queen of Hearts.

I am still.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532702 May 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't understand, just say so.
I will think no less of you.
Oh really lol I could care less what you think of me.lol
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH God now you understand.
Open ears,Open eyes shut mouth and use brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 864,203
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 599,522
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min andet1987 6,293
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 34 min Junket 221,987
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,490
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mr Wiggley 1,961
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr janeebee 6,422
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 272,404
More from around the web