|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Not to an iPhone, it goes straight to the top of the page.
I'm on my laptop and it went to the top of the page....? Have no idea what link HL was referring to!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a touch of the flu but other than that, OK.
How are you ? Glad to see you gack here.
I understand your point. I have a cannonball that I believe is from the battle of Gettysburg. My cousin gave me good reason to believe it. I am unable to document it so to everyone else it is a Civil War period artifact of unkown provenance.
My point is that belief and proof are not the same and in some cases need not be.
I have no need to prove it to anyone. I wish
Good Answer :) And I agree. Sorry to read about the touch of the flue. It seems to be making it's rounds alot this year. Get as much rest as you can. Hope you get well soon.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Christian morality is not being condemned, the cause of their inaction and the silence of their churches is being questioned ..
.. you are finding reasons to justify the killing of children with robots. This is unacceptable because we know the civilian kill ratio is 1 to 10 ..
.. yes, Obama has ordered more drone attacks than Bush and I condemn this action ..
.. my point again: neither Christians or their churches are protesting civilian casualties in the mid-east. This is morally reprehensible. What would Jesus say or do ??..
What do you think of the treatment of the Kurdish? Do you think their mass murdering should have been able to continue without interference? What would JESUS say or do to stop these killings? I'm not sure, but I really don't think HE would have done nothing, seeing as HE was so upset about business trade being held in a TEMPLE!!

International Experts estiamted 300,000 vicitms could in these mass graves alone. The mass graves mostly included the remains of Shia Muslims and ethnic Kurds killed for opposing the regime between 1983 and 1991, she said.[1] Some of the information below is taken from Fact Sheet - Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor and Bureau of Public Affairs[dead link]

Mass graves in Iraq are characterized as unmarked sites containing at least six bodies. Some can be identified by mounds of earth piled above the ground or as deep pits that appear to have been filled. Some older graves are more difficult to identify, having been covered by vegetation and debris over time. Sites have been discovered in all regions of the country and contain members of every major religious and ethnic group in Iraq as well as foreign nationals, including Kuwaitis and Saudis. Over 250 sites have been reported, of which approximately 40 have been confirmed to date. Over one million Iraqis are believed to be missing in Iraq as a result of executions, wars and defections, of whom hundreds of thousands are thought to be in mass graves. Most of the graves discovered to date correspond to one of five major atrocities perpetrated by the regime. According to Kurdistan Regional Government in Iraq, many mass graves in Kurdistan contain Iraqi Kurds, who were killed in a genocidal act just because of their ethnicity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_graves_in_I... ***

I was talking to a Kurdish taxi driver and he was astounded that I even knew what had been going on!! How sad is that?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that for a good morning lil sister... Seems that's how we both see a new day. Reminds me of
Exodus 14:14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
So in peace we enter our day with him... and the rest... we'll see!
My Little Wing is becoming a real sweety, and his/her family of up to 9 join in the day. It's nice to see how peacefully they share the food, and even play like puppies. Had a few beautiful days but a change coming thu maybe later. 7Am Sat now.
LuvU2 and God Bless
I wrote what I was thinking lol.Me,myself and I are pretty comfortable together.lol.I see little wing is bringing you
much happiness.Critters have a way of making one smile.
God bless.lu2

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening >>>>>Irrira< <<<<
It seems then that we are on the same page my friend, and in short time we will indeed conquer the language barrier, and to the point where we won't need to confirm to one another of what we meant and intended in any given post.
Hope all is well with you my sister, and God's Blessings and Peace that surpasseth all understanding to you always.(C:
With that shout of my name I should be allowed to call you by your name... as others do...? >>>Lawest - Scott<<<
In peace we carry on. There are enough battles for folk to overcome themselves - amplifying 'overcome themselves'- as some things are entirely between God and a person, when only he can speak to a heart.

Seeing a lot of which I cannot agree, and other things of interest, but staying on the page of WSJLM as explaining to 'booots' of when first coming in here myself...'I cannot even begin to wonder why Jesus should love me.' Many who claim the same faith seem to go round the facts and responsibility of. My Father didn't say it would be easy, but by grace we are given to know, and in knowing share. Any who disagree will always be that way, being frustration to see or hear beyond the veil of 'the bride' when even more will try and abuse by cult or by degree.

All that matters is that God is, and the rest will simply fall into place at this point in time - as a jig-saw puzzle, in the same way the bigger picture of All within His Plan will – even tho' not all pieces will be to everyone's liking...
“Luke 12:48 For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required.”

To the glory of my Father alone, I continue in peace my brother, and share only what I know. All is well... and trusting you too are seeing light at the end of your tunnel. It is a warm and sunny day here this Saturday. Blessings fill your night.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Same sex marriages has no history in the christianity and therefore it should be forbidden.
Adam ~ let them get married; if they love each other, then GOD would understand their love; if they are lusting after each other, then GOD would understand their lust. If their actions are abhorrent, then so are the actions of many who are heterosexuals. Let us learn how to live in peace, that is of more importance than worrying about who has the right to marriage. If they do have children, though, I believe they should bring their children up to be heterosexual, but as we all know, children learn from the actions of their 'parents' and accordingly, are influenced by their behavior.

I would hope they give their children a chance at bearing their own children.....

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote what I was thinking lol.Me,myself and I are pretty comfortable together.lol.I see little wing is bringing you
much happiness.Critters have a way of making one smile.
God bless.lu2
Here together! True. Good to see you...(((*()*

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Moments to remember with the former Pope.

Some pics of the Pope as he harvests some young children and others....
The Pope in his Harvest 0' Matic®. It is reported to have cost over 220 billion dollars! It even has air conditioning.
http://tinyurl.com/29ulqdz

Another of the Pope in his Harvest 0' Matic®, he can hardly keep from feeding in this pic. Being pious is hard work and requires regular snacks!
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2008/07/...

The Pope waiting for a strong breeze so he can fly across the country side and catch his prey in its natural habitat. Popes have done this for over 600 years now. A rare pic of just one of the powers of the mighty mighty Pope. They say the outfit is the ACTUAL shroud!
http://doctore0.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/p...

Right before the Pope unhinges his lower jaw to allow the child to be passed into the first of a series of stomachs. An interesting bit of trivia about this is when the digestion process is complete, they salvage the clothes and return them to other children less fortunate. The Pope is green and charitable!
http://online.wsj.com/media/0428pod14.jpg

A touching moment, a human past his prime has attempted to dress as an infant and even has a salt shaker in his hand to try and lure or "bait" the Pope, alas, the man will be turned away and executed because everyone knows the Pope is on a sodium free diet. He sure does love his salt though.
http://tinyurl.com/29vlklf

The Popes olfactory capabilities are said to be able to determine a child's age to within 1 week of conception.
http://www.italymag.co.uk/sites/mainfiles/ima...

Laura Bush begging the Pope to eat her. Everyone knows the Pope doesn't eat women. Notice he isn't smelling her in this picture.
http://ivarfjeld.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/...

The Pope in his favorite bear mask and a censer full of smoking Nepalese Temple Ball hash, when the Pope parties, he parties and it's only the best. The censer is said to be made from the gold teeth and fillings of previous Popes. This is unconfirmed.
http://tinyurl.com/25mc4ax

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And it continues in people of all walks of life today. But how can they judge all guilty because of the actions of a few? And it is a few in comparison to the number who are innocent of the charges piled against them.....
You can't, or shouldn't...to a point anyway.
However, when you find someone telling the crowd that they are wearing green shoes, when they are, in fact, wearing red shoes, and you have the facts and evidential proof and knowledge of it, it is in the best interest of all to make that actuality known...lest everyone be convinced that green is red...the misinformation would render our intersections impassible, and cause a multitude of injury, death, and misery(at the very least).
That requires judgement and action.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a PUG ---Loved that dog! they are a ONE person dog
named him--- Bubba---
Awww ~ Bubba :) They are a one person dog to a degree, and this morning, little Pugstar was sleeping with his little face resting on my face, and his gentle snores were so comforting, I didn't want to move. Just came back from walking the little fella, and took him for a drive in the car this morning, with his little face hanging out the window, catching the breeze like doggies do. I have been Blessed by being given the gift of loving doggies.... my youngest sister also loves them, but my eldest sister and brother have no time for them at all. Ah well, if we were all the same, it would indeed be a boring world :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
Excerpt,
<quoted text>
This is interesting ...I can't recall ever giving this any thought.
HL, please explain to me what is the difference in detesting Christianity ...or detesting homosexuality.
The difference of rights of people, I guess!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought long and hard on that before I posted it. I really wish not one person go to hell but if a man willing serves the devil as he does that so be it. Over the last week quite a battle has been going on in this forum and I have no problem with it, its not my battle said the Lord. But you are right, at this point its getting to just be too much in the flesh. Take care.
I understand completely, like I have said several times on topix, our late Apostle and overseer once told the congregation decades ago, actually warned us to avoid getting into these faith based discussions with sinners, because you CAN end up getting upset yourself trying to reason these things out with them, I always have believed this to be very sound advice and I have discovered for myself more than once, that this is very true, but it is not advice that we always adhere to as we should.

Blessings bro.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. one of us is blind. My experience has shown 'piling-on' Christian character assassinations are normal. Generally, non-believers try to debate the issues ..
.. Lacez has received so much 'piling-on' in the past week, it's pathetic. After a deluge of insults, he returned fire. Name one non-believer who joined him in his insults or character assassination, just one. You won't because you can't. Same thing with AIN, he's doing battle alone ..
<quoted text>
.. this is a public discussion board and you do not know the motives of people. Sure, many non-believers are challenging your belief system. Isn't that what forums are for? Is that what you mean by 'causing trouble?'..
<quoted text>
.. perhaps you haven't been reading this forum for the past month but Christians continue to draw first blood with insults and character assassinations. I've been pointing this out for the past month ..
.. read Tuesday's post (5-7-2012). I challenge you to make an honest assessment about insults,'piling-on' and character assassinations then ask yourself this question: would Jesus do ??..
As a Christian, what insults have I given to Lacez? What first blood have I drawn?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did you read Tuesday's posts? If not, your hogwash becomes BS. It's all here, read the 5-7-2013 posts, savor the character assassinations and insults that Christians indulged in ..
<quoted text>
.. that's neat! You just lumped numerous people into a basket called 'trouble makers' because they challenge your belief system yet you say nothing about the documented Christian character assassinations and piling-on ..
.. fascinating. Fascinating & blind ..
I wasn't even on that page....... so what documentation are you holding against me?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hypocritical, my azz ..
.. it's all documented on this thread ..
.. 90% of the time, Christians on this thread begin the PERSONAL insults, just like you do here:
simplyput wrote: "You are so full of CRAP! Can't you do better than this??? No wonder you turned to lesbian--you couldn't get a Man to put up with your CRAP. Mrs. Clearwater would BARF at the thought of you.
.. yes, I'm keeping count, have been for quite some time ..
.. writing personal insults speaks volumes to the character and spirituality of an individual ..
Why did you offer yourself to Mrs Clearwater in the first place?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
It's irrelevant who christians believe to be the Hebrew messiah.
They know the messiah's qualifications and it wasn't the bible Jesus.
Says who?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of it is nothing shocks anymore. We are very close to the Lord's return when confessed Christians don't think twice about looking the other way concerning sin. Not only looking the other way but making an excuse for things that a few years ago most confessed Christians wouldn't have stood for. And then when vile things are called out the usual your a bigot, have no tolerance ect. Happy to on the side of righteousness all glory to God, the only one that is righteous. Some poster a time back brought up the KKK. No shock not a word about the Christians of the day that made a stand against that evil at a great cost. Nothing new under the sun bro.
True, as the return of Lord is nearing, the adversary is going to kick up and fight against us harder and harder, and as time goes on, he'll often fight against you in the least expected person and least expected way, as the Word says.......to be watchful and pray and put on the whole armor of God.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
AFTER you defended bigotry.
So, if put to a vote tomorrow, would you vote for or against marriage equality?
Quite frankly, I would vote for it, just to finally get an end to the whole boring subject.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not to address the battle in here. It is to address the battle in believers. One I have struggled with much to much. That is the battle of the flesh and spirit. Too often I have engaged in conversations and it start out in the right spirit. One of love, as Christ would have it be. As a person whose faith is in Jesus Christ there is a constant dieing out to self that goes on. A non-believer doesn't have that struggle. They are not bound by that. We are of our own choosing. As the conversation goes on they can say all that they want to insult us. With insulting being the intention. As can be seen on this forum with all of the name calling. In the flesh, all of the name calling gets to us. And we change from a conversation from love to a conversation from pride. You will not out smart me or out wit me. I have not read the exchanges you have been in so I can't comment on them or any comments you might have made, though I have read a few of your posts. When I stopped in here to read what was going on, I saw a bunch of hateful words. And what appeared to be high tensions. From the time I first started posting on this thread a few years ago, what you have been one of the most Biblicaly sound poster on here. So this post is not to condemn anything I have read. It is to encourage you to stay strong. It is Jesus who gives us victory and there is nothing any can say to defeat that. All the strikes against us are strikes in a battle that has already been won, by Jesus. From a song. When your up against a struggle that shatters all your dreams and your hopes have been cruely crushed by Satans manifested scheems and you feel the urge with in you to submit to earthly fears. Don't let the faith your standing in seem to disapear. Praise The Lord. He can work through those who praise him. Praise The Lord. For our God inhabits praise. Praise The Lord for the chains that seem to bind you serve only to remind you that they fall powerless behind you when you Praise Him, Praise him, Praise The Lord :) Be Blessed brother, For you are :)
Good evening B-Man, that was an excellent post, thank you much for us.

Blessings.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post them
Please post where I have lied, and then I will go back and find whatever it is you want me to post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 510,941 - 510,960 of596,650
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

759 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Dust Storm 512,453
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Toby 89,654
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 681,060
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min karl44 217,369
Why do people not believe in God? (Feb '07) 13 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 24,629
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Porkpie Hat 250,480
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 41 min Truth 18
teen snapchat nudes 2 hr Jasmine 140
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 7 hr nikeelite0193 291
•••
•••
•••