“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#532409 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That gay sex is unnatural and unintended.
Wrong.
It's completely natural, for it occurs in nature.
It is also intended, for why else would we be able to do it and be pleasured by it?
By "gay sex" you are refering to anal in general, which includes more straight people than gay people.
You also ignored my comment pointing out that oral sex is unintended, and you are therefore pretty much attempting to condemn almost every adult human being.

Along with that, why do you care so much about another person's sex-life? Why are you so obsessed with the sexual things other people do? If you don't like it or the idea of it, don't do it and don't think about it. It's as simple as that.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's for your fun only.
Hell, you can f_ck a knothole if you want, that doesn't mean you should OR that you're supposed to.
And you could do anything but it doesn't mean you should or that you're supposed to. According to your logic, we shouldn't have fun. We should eat gruel because all we need are the nutrients, not the taste. We shouldn't seek out any form of entertainment because that wasn't intended.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's a closeted bisexual fetish. No straight man would want his woman to buttf_ck him with a strap on.
Wait, but I thought you said that everyone is straight?
Then how could one be bisexual?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#532410 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
By Nazis? Yes.
<quoted text>
No. America doesn't condone or practice religious persecution.
<quoted text>
.. do we dare compare the response of WW II era German Christians with today's generation of American Christians ??..
.. as of two months ago, U.S. drone attacks have killed 22 terrorists; unfortunately, 800 innocent civilians also lost their lives, you know, collateral damage. Many were children ..
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis...
.. I'm not hearing much of a public outcry from our Christian nation ..
.. did German Christians even care about the senseless killing of gypsies, gays, JW's or Jews? Do American Christians even care about the senseless killing of Muslim children ??..
SPECIAL REQUEST
If you respond to this post, please compare the American Christian response with that of the German citizens during Hitler's reign of terror. This is not about 'left'-vs-'right' but, about the morality of the American Christian response to the senseless murder of innocents.
Not sure what you mean HL.... As a Christian, how am I comparing Hitler to American killing innocent civilians? In fact, as a Christian, how am I comparing anything with anything? I am getting sick of being judged simply because I am a Christian, one who believes in peace on earth and good will to all men (generalising here) and one who believes we have enough food to feed all of the starving people. I believe the governments are letting us down, that we pay people millions a year to play sport and yet expect fire fighters to put their lives on the line every summer for nothing except our thanks. To me, that sucks big time; because fire fighters are killed in action saving other peoples lives and homes.

I hate cruelty to animals ~ and so do most Australians, and yet our flipping government allows the transportation of live animals to countries who torture them because of their religious beliefs. We protest and we protest and we protest, and yet we have seen videos where they have broken the legs of cows, and shove hoses up their noses for fun....

My heart aches for a lot of reasons, HL, but as a Christian, how are you judging me?

#532411 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have?!
I wish I would've told myself that.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is pretty simple.
I'm a Christian so you automatically assume what my positions are on SSM and people's rights...
You're an assumptive one, aincha?
Ever thought about ASKING what a person's opinion is before assuming it?
Good point ~ we are people first and foremost.... and it is our actions and intentions that we should be judged on, not whether or not we are Christians.

#532412 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're stereotyping and the above statement is false ..
.. people who stereotype are usually bigoted ..
.. are you bigoted ??..
I believe you have stereotyped me as a Christian..... are you bigoted too, HL?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#532413 May 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought long and hard on that before I posted it. I really wish not one person go to hell but if a man willing serves the devil as he does that so be it. Over the last week quite a battle has been going on in this forum and I have no problem with it, its not my battle said the Lord. But you are right, at this point its getting to just be too much in the flesh. Take care.
This is not to address the battle in here. It is to address the battle in believers. One I have struggled with much to much. That is the battle of the flesh and spirit. Too often I have engaged in conversations and it start out in the right spirit. One of love, as Christ would have it be. As a person whose faith is in Jesus Christ there is a constant dieing out to self that goes on. A non-believer doesn't have that struggle. They are not bound by that. We are of our own choosing. As the conversation goes on they can say all that they want to insult us. With insulting being the intention. As can be seen on this forum with all of the name calling. In the flesh, all of the name calling gets to us. And we change from a conversation from love to a conversation from pride. You will not out smart me or out wit me. I have not read the exchanges you have been in so I can't comment on them or any comments you might have made, though I have read a few of your posts. When I stopped in here to read what was going on, I saw a bunch of hateful words. And what appeared to be high tensions. From the time I first started posting on this thread a few years ago, what you have been one of the most Biblicaly sound poster on here. So this post is not to condemn anything I have read. It is to encourage you to stay strong. It is Jesus who gives us victory and there is nothing any can say to defeat that. All the strikes against us are strikes in a battle that has already been won, by Jesus. From a song. When your up against a struggle that shatters all your dreams and your hopes have been cruely crushed by Satans manifested scheems and you feel the urge with in you to submit to earthly fears. Don't let the faith your standing in seem to disapear. Praise The Lord. He can work through those who praise him. Praise The Lord. For our God inhabits praise. Praise The Lord for the chains that seem to bind you serve only to remind you that they fall powerless behind you when you Praise Him, Praise him, Praise The Lord :) Be Blessed brother, For you are :)

Location hidden

#532414 May 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only uneducated and ignorant Christians believe that anything other than a few of Paul's epistles are authored by any known person. The entire Bible (other than said epistles) are anonymous. Even John of Patmos'(Revelation) identity is unknown.
I know the author :) He lives in my heart. Praise God :) How are you doing this evening G :) You know I couldn't resist :)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#532416 May 10, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the author :) He lives in my heart. Praise God :) How are you doing this evening G :) You know I couldn't resist :)
I have a touch of the flu but other than that, OK.

How are you ? Glad to see you gack here.

I understand your point. I have a cannonball that I believe is from the battle of Gettysburg. My cousin gave me good reason to believe it. I am unable to document it so to everyone else it is a Civil War period artifact of unkown provenance.

My point is that belief and proof are not the same and in some cases need not be.
I have no need to prove it to anyone. I wish

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#532417 May 10, 2013
i wush that others would understand that belief and proof are not the same thing and that in many cases they need not be.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#532418 May 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no one living in 1st century Judea named Jesus.(...)
You guys are a hoot.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#532419 May 10, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not to address the battle in here. It is to address the battle in believers. One I have struggled with much to much. That is the battle of the flesh and spirit. Too often I have engaged in conversations and it start out in the right spirit. One of love, as Christ would have it be. As a person whose faith is in Jesus Christ there is a constant dieing out to self that goes on. A non-believer doesn't have that struggle. They are not bound by that. We are of our own choosing. As the conversation goes on they can say all that they want to insult us. With insulting being the intention. As can be seen on this forum with all of the name calling. In the flesh, all of the name calling gets to us. And we change from a conversation from love to a conversation from pride. You will not out smart me or out wit me. I have not read the exchanges you have been in so I can't comment on them or any comments you might have made, though I have read a few of your posts. When I stopped in here to read what was going on, I saw a bunch of hateful words. And what appeared to be high tensions. From the time I first started posting on this thread a few years ago, what you have been one of the most Biblicaly sound poster on here. So this post is not to condemn anything I have read. It is to encourage you to stay strong. It is Jesus who gives us victory and there is nothing any can say to defeat that. All the strikes against us are strikes in a battle that has already been won, by Jesus. From a song. When your up against a struggle that shatters all your dreams and your hopes have been cruely crushed by Satans manifested scheems and you feel the urge with in you to submit to earthly fears. Don't let the faith your standing in seem to disapear. Praise The Lord. He can work through those who praise him. Praise The Lord. For our God inhabits praise. Praise The Lord for the chains that seem to bind you serve only to remind you that they fall powerless behind you when you Praise Him, Praise him, Praise The Lord :) Be Blessed brother, For you are :)
Indeed and all glory to God. We are nothing without Him. Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the cares of this world. One thing I like to think of is time. Our entire lives are but a brief blink of the eye, a vapor. Thinking about time man places a great value on what is important right now, this day, this second. What is really important and true is timeless. I know you understand and thanks for the word bro.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#532420 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Already been done, Although the father's spirit animated the flesh and blood body of his son, he was in the flesh for 33 and a half years, thus he was both human and devine, both God and man, both father and son.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demigod
http://library.thinkquest.org/5830/DemiGods.h...
http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/demi_god....
Yet you'll ignore the man-gods that came before your man-god, and assert your man-god is the only real one.

#532421 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. too bad the 112,329 to 122,886 civilians who lost their lives can't celebrate that freedom ..
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
.. if you happen to come across a Muslim woman cradling her dead child in her arms, what do you say to her ??..
I am going to copy something from my journal/book that might give you an insight into what a Christian woman will say...

"Hi there enough, I will pop here a posting from another forum, and it will speak for itself. What you have written also gives food for thought, and I must say that when I see images on Fox from that part of the country, there is men, men and more men. I asked where are all the women, and then I saw them, rushing with their prams and babies flying around, trying to get away from the bombers. And a dear old lady all draped in white, in the middle of the road, crying at the carnage she was witnessing, and too old to run!

That image still haunts me, and I no longer ask where are all the women. They are hiding from the flipping men and their wars that appear to be never ending...."

What will a Christian woman say HL? I started a forum, There is no Need for War when I saw a Muslim woman jiggling her baby on her knee saying of course she would sacrifice her son..... and wrote page after page after page on why she would not need to sacrifice her son!! What would an atheist say?

#532422 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
A few of you also work diligently to try to keep any two of us from supporting one another, even as you high five one another with an "Amen, brother".
<quoted text>
.. AIN's thinking is correct. Tuesdays posts on this thread are a good indication of what's going on here. Three non-believers were dumped on by many Christians, given high fives for their character assassinations ..
.. do Christians prefer insulting rather than debating issues? That's what I'm seeing ..
.. why has no Christian responded to this post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
.. is this not a topic worth debating? Why did you ignore it ??..
What post, it just took me to a page and I have no idea which one you are referring to.....

#532424 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you just might be correct ..
Are you suggesting that is what I would say?

#532425 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No "doctor" can be this stupid
You think addiction isn't physical? Especially opiate addiction which we were specifically talking about?
It was one thing for you not to know Ritalin has the adverse affect on adults
It was one thing to claim you gave ten percent of your money to a church where you knew the priest was stealing the money for himself
But for a "doctor" not to know opiate addiction is both physical and mental? WOW. Either you were about as bad and ignorant of a doctor and Christian as one can be when you claimed to be one or you simply are a bigger fraud than I thought. Considering the patients it would have affected, I actually find myself rooting for the latter.
<quoted text>
.. this is a good example of the 'piling on' done by Christians in this forum ..
Tell me what I am 'piling on' please?

#532426 May 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't do that. The people did. It was the act of those who knew that the administers of the central church in Rome were blatantly lying about the Jesus they corrupted and turned into a "star wars idol". However, it was too late. The truth of the message was already all but lost, and most of the contemporary writings of his message were destroyed and burned. All that was left at the time was corrupted and adulterated by lying greedy "bishops"-loyal to the "theocracy".
And it continues in people of all walks of life today. But how can they judge all guilty because of the actions of a few? And it is a few in comparison to the number who are innocent of the charges piled against them.....

#532428 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Not to an iPhone, it goes straight to the top of the page.
I'm on my laptop and it went to the top of the page....? Have no idea what link HL was referring to!!

Location hidden

#532430 May 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a touch of the flu but other than that, OK.
How are you ? Glad to see you gack here.
I understand your point. I have a cannonball that I believe is from the battle of Gettysburg. My cousin gave me good reason to believe it. I am unable to document it so to everyone else it is a Civil War period artifact of unkown provenance.
My point is that belief and proof are not the same and in some cases need not be.
I have no need to prove it to anyone. I wish
Good Answer :) And I agree. Sorry to read about the touch of the flue. It seems to be making it's rounds alot this year. Get as much rest as you can. Hope you get well soon.

#532431 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Christian morality is not being condemned, the cause of their inaction and the silence of their churches is being questioned ..
.. you are finding reasons to justify the killing of children with robots. This is unacceptable because we know the civilian kill ratio is 1 to 10 ..
.. yes, Obama has ordered more drone attacks than Bush and I condemn this action ..
.. my point again: neither Christians or their churches are protesting civilian casualties in the mid-east. This is morally reprehensible. What would Jesus say or do ??..
What do you think of the treatment of the Kurdish? Do you think their mass murdering should have been able to continue without interference? What would JESUS say or do to stop these killings? I'm not sure, but I really don't think HE would have done nothing, seeing as HE was so upset about business trade being held in a TEMPLE!!

International Experts estiamted 300,000 vicitms could in these mass graves alone. The mass graves mostly included the remains of Shia Muslims and ethnic Kurds killed for opposing the regime between 1983 and 1991, she said.[1] Some of the information below is taken from Fact Sheet - Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor and Bureau of Public Affairs[dead link]

Mass graves in Iraq are characterized as unmarked sites containing at least six bodies. Some can be identified by mounds of earth piled above the ground or as deep pits that appear to have been filled. Some older graves are more difficult to identify, having been covered by vegetation and debris over time. Sites have been discovered in all regions of the country and contain members of every major religious and ethnic group in Iraq as well as foreign nationals, including Kuwaitis and Saudis. Over 250 sites have been reported, of which approximately 40 have been confirmed to date. Over one million Iraqis are believed to be missing in Iraq as a result of executions, wars and defections, of whom hundreds of thousands are thought to be in mass graves. Most of the graves discovered to date correspond to one of five major atrocities perpetrated by the regime. According to Kurdistan Regional Government in Iraq, many mass graves in Kurdistan contain Iraqi Kurds, who were killed in a genocidal act just because of their ethnicity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_graves_in_I... ***

I was talking to a Kurdish taxi driver and he was astounded that I even knew what had been going on!! How sad is that?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532433 May 10, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that for a good morning lil sister... Seems that's how we both see a new day. Reminds me of
Exodus 14:14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
So in peace we enter our day with him... and the rest... we'll see!
My Little Wing is becoming a real sweety, and his/her family of up to 9 join in the day. It's nice to see how peacefully they share the food, and even play like puppies. Had a few beautiful days but a change coming thu maybe later. 7Am Sat now.
LuvU2 and God Bless
I wrote what I was thinking lol.Me,myself and I are pretty comfortable together.lol.I see little wing is bringing you
much happiness.Critters have a way of making one smile.
God bless.lu2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Regina 568,876
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 5 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,574
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 797,628
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 267,657
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 17 min MUQ1 38,072
sexy hot chats 18 min hornyteen 9
Key to Patriot's changes against Seahawks 22 min Doctor REALITY 3
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 660
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 8 hr Fred 178
More from around the web