Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#532421 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. too bad the 112,329 to 122,886 civilians who lost their lives can't celebrate that freedom ..
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
.. if you happen to come across a Muslim woman cradling her dead child in her arms, what do you say to her ??..
I am going to copy something from my journal/book that might give you an insight into what a Christian woman will say...

"Hi there enough, I will pop here a posting from another forum, and it will speak for itself. What you have written also gives food for thought, and I must say that when I see images on Fox from that part of the country, there is men, men and more men. I asked where are all the women, and then I saw them, rushing with their prams and babies flying around, trying to get away from the bombers. And a dear old lady all draped in white, in the middle of the road, crying at the carnage she was witnessing, and too old to run!

That image still haunts me, and I no longer ask where are all the women. They are hiding from the flipping men and their wars that appear to be never ending...."

What will a Christian woman say HL? I started a forum, There is no Need for War when I saw a Muslim woman jiggling her baby on her knee saying of course she would sacrifice her son..... and wrote page after page after page on why she would not need to sacrifice her son!! What would an atheist say?

#532422 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
A few of you also work diligently to try to keep any two of us from supporting one another, even as you high five one another with an "Amen, brother".
<quoted text>
.. AIN's thinking is correct. Tuesdays posts on this thread are a good indication of what's going on here. Three non-believers were dumped on by many Christians, given high fives for their character assassinations ..
.. do Christians prefer insulting rather than debating issues? That's what I'm seeing ..
.. why has no Christian responded to this post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
.. is this not a topic worth debating? Why did you ignore it ??..
What post, it just took me to a page and I have no idea which one you are referring to.....

#532424 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you just might be correct ..
Are you suggesting that is what I would say?

#532425 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No "doctor" can be this stupid
You think addiction isn't physical? Especially opiate addiction which we were specifically talking about?
It was one thing for you not to know Ritalin has the adverse affect on adults
It was one thing to claim you gave ten percent of your money to a church where you knew the priest was stealing the money for himself
But for a "doctor" not to know opiate addiction is both physical and mental? WOW. Either you were about as bad and ignorant of a doctor and Christian as one can be when you claimed to be one or you simply are a bigger fraud than I thought. Considering the patients it would have affected, I actually find myself rooting for the latter.
<quoted text>
.. this is a good example of the 'piling on' done by Christians in this forum ..
Tell me what I am 'piling on' please?

#532426 May 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't do that. The people did. It was the act of those who knew that the administers of the central church in Rome were blatantly lying about the Jesus they corrupted and turned into a "star wars idol". However, it was too late. The truth of the message was already all but lost, and most of the contemporary writings of his message were destroyed and burned. All that was left at the time was corrupted and adulterated by lying greedy "bishops"-loyal to the "theocracy".
And it continues in people of all walks of life today. But how can they judge all guilty because of the actions of a few? And it is a few in comparison to the number who are innocent of the charges piled against them.....

#532428 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Not to an iPhone, it goes straight to the top of the page.
I'm on my laptop and it went to the top of the page....? Have no idea what link HL was referring to!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#532430 May 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a touch of the flu but other than that, OK.
How are you ? Glad to see you gack here.
I understand your point. I have a cannonball that I believe is from the battle of Gettysburg. My cousin gave me good reason to believe it. I am unable to document it so to everyone else it is a Civil War period artifact of unkown provenance.
My point is that belief and proof are not the same and in some cases need not be.
I have no need to prove it to anyone. I wish
Good Answer :) And I agree. Sorry to read about the touch of the flue. It seems to be making it's rounds alot this year. Get as much rest as you can. Hope you get well soon.

#532431 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Christian morality is not being condemned, the cause of their inaction and the silence of their churches is being questioned ..
.. you are finding reasons to justify the killing of children with robots. This is unacceptable because we know the civilian kill ratio is 1 to 10 ..
.. yes, Obama has ordered more drone attacks than Bush and I condemn this action ..
.. my point again: neither Christians or their churches are protesting civilian casualties in the mid-east. This is morally reprehensible. What would Jesus say or do ??..
What do you think of the treatment of the Kurdish? Do you think their mass murdering should have been able to continue without interference? What would JESUS say or do to stop these killings? I'm not sure, but I really don't think HE would have done nothing, seeing as HE was so upset about business trade being held in a TEMPLE!!

International Experts estiamted 300,000 vicitms could in these mass graves alone. The mass graves mostly included the remains of Shia Muslims and ethnic Kurds killed for opposing the regime between 1983 and 1991, she said.[1] Some of the information below is taken from Fact Sheet - Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor and Bureau of Public Affairs[dead link]

Mass graves in Iraq are characterized as unmarked sites containing at least six bodies. Some can be identified by mounds of earth piled above the ground or as deep pits that appear to have been filled. Some older graves are more difficult to identify, having been covered by vegetation and debris over time. Sites have been discovered in all regions of the country and contain members of every major religious and ethnic group in Iraq as well as foreign nationals, including Kuwaitis and Saudis. Over 250 sites have been reported, of which approximately 40 have been confirmed to date. Over one million Iraqis are believed to be missing in Iraq as a result of executions, wars and defections, of whom hundreds of thousands are thought to be in mass graves. Most of the graves discovered to date correspond to one of five major atrocities perpetrated by the regime. According to Kurdistan Regional Government in Iraq, many mass graves in Kurdistan contain Iraqi Kurds, who were killed in a genocidal act just because of their ethnicity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_graves_in_I... ***

I was talking to a Kurdish taxi driver and he was astounded that I even knew what had been going on!! How sad is that?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532433 May 10, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that for a good morning lil sister... Seems that's how we both see a new day. Reminds me of
Exodus 14:14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
So in peace we enter our day with him... and the rest... we'll see!
My Little Wing is becoming a real sweety, and his/her family of up to 9 join in the day. It's nice to see how peacefully they share the food, and even play like puppies. Had a few beautiful days but a change coming thu maybe later. 7Am Sat now.
LuvU2 and God Bless
I wrote what I was thinking lol.Me,myself and I are pretty comfortable together.lol.I see little wing is bringing you
much happiness.Critters have a way of making one smile.
God bless.lu2

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#532434 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening >>>>>Irrira< <<<<
It seems then that we are on the same page my friend, and in short time we will indeed conquer the language barrier, and to the point where we won't need to confirm to one another of what we meant and intended in any given post.
Hope all is well with you my sister, and God's Blessings and Peace that surpasseth all understanding to you always.(C:
With that shout of my name I should be allowed to call you by your name... as others do...? >>>Lawest - Scott<<<
In peace we carry on. There are enough battles for folk to overcome themselves - amplifying 'overcome themselves'- as some things are entirely between God and a person, when only he can speak to a heart.

Seeing a lot of which I cannot agree, and other things of interest, but staying on the page of WSJLM as explaining to 'booots' of when first coming in here myself...'I cannot even begin to wonder why Jesus should love me.' Many who claim the same faith seem to go round the facts and responsibility of. My Father didn't say it would be easy, but by grace we are given to know, and in knowing share. Any who disagree will always be that way, being frustration to see or hear beyond the veil of 'the bride' when even more will try and abuse by cult or by degree.

All that matters is that God is, and the rest will simply fall into place at this point in time - as a jig-saw puzzle, in the same way the bigger picture of All within His Plan will – even tho' not all pieces will be to everyone's liking...
“Luke 12:48 For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required.”

To the glory of my Father alone, I continue in peace my brother, and share only what I know. All is well... and trusting you too are seeing light at the end of your tunnel. It is a warm and sunny day here this Saturday. Blessings fill your night.

#532435 May 10, 2013
Adam wrote:
Same sex marriages has no history in the christianity and therefore it should be forbidden.
Adam ~ let them get married; if they love each other, then GOD would understand their love; if they are lusting after each other, then GOD would understand their lust. If their actions are abhorrent, then so are the actions of many who are heterosexuals. Let us learn how to live in peace, that is of more importance than worrying about who has the right to marriage. If they do have children, though, I believe they should bring their children up to be heterosexual, but as we all know, children learn from the actions of their 'parents' and accordingly, are influenced by their behavior.

I would hope they give their children a chance at bearing their own children.....

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#532437 May 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote what I was thinking lol.Me,myself and I are pretty comfortable together.lol.I see little wing is bringing you
much happiness.Critters have a way of making one smile.
God bless.lu2
Here together! True. Good to see you...(((*()*

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#532439 May 10, 2013
Moments to remember with the former Pope.

Some pics of the Pope as he harvests some young children and others....
The Pope in his Harvest 0' Matic®. It is reported to have cost over 220 billion dollars! It even has air conditioning.
http://tinyurl.com/29ulqdz

Another of the Pope in his Harvest 0' Matic®, he can hardly keep from feeding in this pic. Being pious is hard work and requires regular snacks!
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2008/07/...

The Pope waiting for a strong breeze so he can fly across the country side and catch his prey in its natural habitat. Popes have done this for over 600 years now. A rare pic of just one of the powers of the mighty mighty Pope. They say the outfit is the ACTUAL shroud!
http://doctore0.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/p...

Right before the Pope unhinges his lower jaw to allow the child to be passed into the first of a series of stomachs. An interesting bit of trivia about this is when the digestion process is complete, they salvage the clothes and return them to other children less fortunate. The Pope is green and charitable!
http://online.wsj.com/media/0428pod14.jpg

A touching moment, a human past his prime has attempted to dress as an infant and even has a salt shaker in his hand to try and lure or "bait" the Pope, alas, the man will be turned away and executed because everyone knows the Pope is on a sodium free diet. He sure does love his salt though.
http://tinyurl.com/29vlklf

The Popes olfactory capabilities are said to be able to determine a child's age to within 1 week of conception.
http://www.italymag.co.uk/sites/mainfiles/ima...

Laura Bush begging the Pope to eat her. Everyone knows the Pope doesn't eat women. Notice he isn't smelling her in this picture.
http://ivarfjeld.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/...

The Pope in his favorite bear mask and a censer full of smoking Nepalese Temple Ball hash, when the Pope parties, he parties and it's only the best. The censer is said to be made from the gold teeth and fillings of previous Popes. This is unconfirmed.
http://tinyurl.com/25mc4ax

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#532441 May 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And it continues in people of all walks of life today. But how can they judge all guilty because of the actions of a few? And it is a few in comparison to the number who are innocent of the charges piled against them.....
You can't, or shouldn't...to a point anyway.
However, when you find someone telling the crowd that they are wearing green shoes, when they are, in fact, wearing red shoes, and you have the facts and evidential proof and knowledge of it, it is in the best interest of all to make that actuality known...lest everyone be convinced that green is red...the misinformation would render our intersections impassible, and cause a multitude of injury, death, and misery(at the very least).
That requires judgement and action.

#532442 May 10, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a PUG ---Loved that dog! they are a ONE person dog
named him--- Bubba---
Awww ~ Bubba :) They are a one person dog to a degree, and this morning, little Pugstar was sleeping with his little face resting on my face, and his gentle snores were so comforting, I didn't want to move. Just came back from walking the little fella, and took him for a drive in the car this morning, with his little face hanging out the window, catching the breeze like doggies do. I have been Blessed by being given the gift of loving doggies.... my youngest sister also loves them, but my eldest sister and brother have no time for them at all. Ah well, if we were all the same, it would indeed be a boring world :)

#532443 May 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Excerpt,
<quoted text>
This is interesting ...I can't recall ever giving this any thought.
HL, please explain to me what is the difference in detesting Christianity ...or detesting homosexuality.
The difference of rights of people, I guess!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#532444 May 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought long and hard on that before I posted it. I really wish not one person go to hell but if a man willing serves the devil as he does that so be it. Over the last week quite a battle has been going on in this forum and I have no problem with it, its not my battle said the Lord. But you are right, at this point its getting to just be too much in the flesh. Take care.
I understand completely, like I have said several times on topix, our late Apostle and overseer once told the congregation decades ago, actually warned us to avoid getting into these faith based discussions with sinners, because you CAN end up getting upset yourself trying to reason these things out with them, I always have believed this to be very sound advice and I have discovered for myself more than once, that this is very true, but it is not advice that we always adhere to as we should.

Blessings bro.

#532445 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. one of us is blind. My experience has shown 'piling-on' Christian character assassinations are normal. Generally, non-believers try to debate the issues ..
.. Lacez has received so much 'piling-on' in the past week, it's pathetic. After a deluge of insults, he returned fire. Name one non-believer who joined him in his insults or character assassination, just one. You won't because you can't. Same thing with AIN, he's doing battle alone ..
<quoted text>
.. this is a public discussion board and you do not know the motives of people. Sure, many non-believers are challenging your belief system. Isn't that what forums are for? Is that what you mean by 'causing trouble?'..
<quoted text>
.. perhaps you haven't been reading this forum for the past month but Christians continue to draw first blood with insults and character assassinations. I've been pointing this out for the past month ..
.. read Tuesday's post (5-7-2012). I challenge you to make an honest assessment about insults,'piling-on' and character assassinations then ask yourself this question: would Jesus do ??..
As a Christian, what insults have I given to Lacez? What first blood have I drawn?

#532446 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did you read Tuesday's posts? If not, your hogwash becomes BS. It's all here, read the 5-7-2013 posts, savor the character assassinations and insults that Christians indulged in ..
<quoted text>
.. that's neat! You just lumped numerous people into a basket called 'trouble makers' because they challenge your belief system yet you say nothing about the documented Christian character assassinations and piling-on ..
.. fascinating. Fascinating & blind ..
I wasn't even on that page....... so what documentation are you holding against me?

#532447 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hypocritical, my azz ..
.. it's all documented on this thread ..
.. 90% of the time, Christians on this thread begin the PERSONAL insults, just like you do here:
simplyput wrote: "You are so full of CRAP! Can't you do better than this??? No wonder you turned to lesbian--you couldn't get a Man to put up with your CRAP. Mrs. Clearwater would BARF at the thought of you.
.. yes, I'm keeping count, have been for quite some time ..
.. writing personal insults speaks volumes to the character and spirituality of an individual ..
Why did you offer yourself to Mrs Clearwater in the first place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min LAWEST100 654,081
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Insults Are Easier 64,088
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Toby 106,524
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min crucifiedguy 281,876
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 39 min gundee123 810
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 40 min ChristineM 445,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Toby 973,823
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 16 hr Clive 80
More from around the web