“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#532315 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> A statement of fact is "dodging"?
The fact that you claim it is a fact when it is not is a fallacy.
The fact that you purposely diverted from the questions or statements directed at you and completely ignored them is dodging.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#532317 May 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you claim it is a fact when it is not is a fallacy.
The fact that you purposely diverted from the questions or statements directed at you and completely ignored them is dodging.
Which one of your mindless questions that I have "dodged" that I haven't answered for you already?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532321 May 10, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
basic question you never answer him/her?
if God exist for this poster and what he has to do to gain Gods blessings??
But..........he has never asked me that particular question, because he is always too busy trying to use the Word against itself to trap others, something that is far beyond his ability to do.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#532322 May 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to argue with you. I just want to use your comments as grist for mine. I don't care if you read them or answer them. I care that other unbelievers read them. They are the ones I hope to influence, not you. You people are ineducable.
Why should I care what you consider trouble? Have you been fair? What do you care about besides yourselves? Has any of you ever taken the side of an unbeliever on any issue against the opinion or behavior of a believer?
I find that unfairness and partisanship repulsive. You've essentially turned your backs on the rest of us, and that happened long before any of us arrived on this thread. We're "the world" to you, a phrase you contemptuously vomit rather than speak.
Yelp, He sees nothing but his own ego. Doesnít notice anything that is done except what he does, and that selectively, he might see something is actually wrong in his thinking if he looked too closely.

If it wasnít Christianity it would be something else.

Actually I donít really care if you care or not.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#532323 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you SP, I'm just trying to be honest about what I see is going on here in this room, I can understand a saints concern over how they perceive a Brother or a Sister dealing with non-believers, but when you get to the point where you are suggesting to another believer that they are going outside of the Word to bash others for person intentions, and then start constantly beating them over the head with the Bible over and other, then like I suggested to her, it's time to start examining yourself as we ALL need to do from time to time to make sure that we are IN THE faith.
Not trying to bore you here, but to use an analogy of what I was trying to get over to her would be..........our former Bishop and overseer Bishop L. Hunter, was very fiery in his deliverance of God's Word, he was 100% on target with it and he was one who did not play and was dead serious about the saints obedience to the Word, he didn't put up with ANY foolishness, now his successor in the church..........Bishop Joe C. Tisdale, is a much more laid back man IN the Lord so to speak, his preaching style is not so flamboyant as was Bishop Hunter's, he tend's to be much more soft spoken in his approach, but he stands on God's truth every bit as much as our deceased former overseer did, and so it has been preached that God does not necessarily give it to every man just alike, but according to his separate abilities and gifts, so this is what I am saying in regards to the different believers here and how we deal with those who bring these attacks against us and our beliefs.
Peace my friend.
Yes, I do agree with you. I have seen Ministers that do this same thing, then Christians go out into the world to do the same teachings to other Christians and to non -Christian.

The scripture Matt 6:1 comes to mind---'Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them, otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in Heaven.

To me there are MINISTERS Of Christ Word ---then there are PREACHING Christ.

I prefer 'Ministers.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#532325 May 10, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelp, He sees nothing but his own ego. Doesnít notice anything that is done except what he does, and that selectively, he might see something is actually wrong in his thinking if he looked too closely.
If it wasnít Christianity it would be something else.
Actually I donít really care if you care or not.
Agree

Atheist are only for THEMSELVES, making them SELF-- ISH.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532326 May 10, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do agree with you. I have seen Ministers that do this same thing, then Christians go out into the world to do the same teachings to other Christians and to non -Christian.
The scripture Matt 6:1 comes to mind---'Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them, otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in Heaven.
To me there are MINISTERS Of Christ Word ---then there are PREACHING Christ.
I prefer 'Ministers.
I hear ya SP, I personally just want my soul fed with the sincere Milk of the Word, and of course some strong meat with it, lol.

But I think the danger can come when a preacher allow too much of HIS own personal feelings interject into his ministry, both Bishop's Hunter ( was, now deceased ) and Tisdale are true men of God I know, but I do know a Minister in our body who when he is staying within the Word behind the pulpit, is one of the most dynamic preachers that you may have ever seen, and he can bring scriptures out that make so much sense, that you may have never thought and heard of it being divided like that before, and this is all when he stays within the spirit, but sometimes he allows his personal feelings and emotions to intercede into the message and he ends up saying some things that he really shouldn't and have offended many in the church, myself included and have been reported several times to Bishop Tisdale by some of the saints.

But when we stay within the spirit's guidance, we won't err.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#532328 May 10, 2013
Here's a spoof of such Łberpatriotic and effusively religious country singers from MAD TV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y6bz7zUPPL4XX
Like many spoofs, it doesn't have to stray too far from the reality.

I also read that Toby Keith supported Ted Nugent on tour.

In our day, support bands were booked for their music rather than their politics.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532329 May 10, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Deb with all due respect I think you should re-think what you said in your post.
Quote: "GOD'S own word- which we FORCE down the throats of others"
If you really believe that statement than you should look at the rest of your post along with most of your posts. Because by your own words you are doing exactly what you're trying to condomn.
I don't see anyone in here forcing God's Word down anyones throat. I see some sharing and standing on God's Word which is exactly what God's Word teaches and what God wants from us as believers.
Food for thought Deb.
Excellent post and very true RA.

Nottingham, UK

#532330 May 10, 2013
Nobody wrote:
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, turning a man from the snares of death.
Fear certainly plays a big part in Christianity - the Bible is full of scriptures telling believers they need to fear their god.

Nottingham, UK

#532332 May 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
If you lookin for a debate,nay
If you lookin for a judgement of Revelation nay
Actually, I was just wondering whether, like Trifecta1, you believe that the Bible contains errors.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#532333 May 10, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>You and many of the non believers here- have blackened hearts which has occured LONG before you met any of us- THOUGH you may get some relief in here- by using your wrongful actions and talk---- we can NOT be blamed for or be held accountable for YOUR own personal choices.

YOU chose LONG before you 'met' any of us--- to serve SELF.

In JESUS NAME- due to HIS love for the lost-- I ask YOU to reconsider your choices- You have not gone to far--- You can draw near-

At least give over to finding things to be grateful for- and think ON those things...instead of letting your self made poison infoct a larger part of your years on earth. For the sake of YOUR own soul- and those who may count on YOU in the futre-- repair your heart to KNOW peace. To share JOY--- and to grow what IA good in the world.

IF you believe that LOVE exists-----
EVEN THOUGH we can NOT see it....
OH sure- we can see man made outward signs of ACTS of supposed love--- BUT HOW can YOU or any of us explain it? We can't.

BUT we have FAITH that it exists because we have experienced it.

In the same line of thought:
John 3:16F or God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world,

but people loved darkness

instead of light
because
their deeds
were evil.
20Everyone who does evil hates the light,
and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.
You should change your name.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#532334 May 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
To claim the only thing keeping 3/4th the population from acting in an immoral wilding and berserker way is fear of punishment is bigoted and hateful.
I don't believe that I specified what fraction of Christians would say that, just that it was a common enigma for Christians. Many have wanted to know why I don't kill, what purpose my life could have to me, or how I could find meaning in anything without believing in a god.

Skombolis wrote:
An ignorant moral condemnation of a majority of human being because they are Christian is as basic as bigotry gets.
I don't think that you've made your case. My observation that many Christians - the fraction unspecified - ask such questions is a description of reality, meaning it's a fact - unless you can show that it's not.
Skombolis wrote:
The panty-sniffing god comments just illustrate your lack of self control
Lack of self-control? You're an idiot. Why would I not post that?
Skombolis wrote:
but at the core is just plain simple hate.
Hate? Of Santa Christ? Get real. You're as vapid as your hiccuping friend.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532335 May 10, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was just wondering whether, like Trifecta1, you believe that the Bible contains errors.
You sure are a pushy fellow.How would I know what Trifectal would think of the Bible.They are his/her opinions.I do not read every post on this thread.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#532336 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Which one of your mindless questions that I have "dodged" that I haven't answered for you already?
I said "questions and statements."
LeLe made a statement, you then dodged it by trying to insinuate that she is insane.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Fennario

#532337 May 10, 2013
Disagree. I just saw this minutes ago:
nurface wrote: "Where is it you get your "compassion" from? I means since you claim there is no God, how can you say there is any "good or bad" "right or wrong" in anybody?"
And he wrote it immediately after reading this, confirming its implication:
IANS: "We already know why most of you don't go wilding and berserking. The answer is related to the fact that you have no idea why we don't."
I see this quite frequently, which is why I was able to predict it.
Skombolis wrote:
I had to edit this in the last post for space. but this shows how you justify condemning the morality of 200 million ppl based on 1 persons comment
No it doesn't, Dimwit. How stupid are you?

"I see this quite frequently, which is why I was able to predict it."

Do I really need to explain to you that that indicates that I have had multiple experiences just like that one, and not just one as you allege?
Clearwater

Miami, FL

#532338 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry if this sounds a little judgemental, but I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it based off of what I have seen from her on my observations of her over the years, those who usually have the same spirit often gets along well with one another.
True. And that is the anti Christ spirit. I see that Le Le rode in and what a shock, got upset at words posted concerning a homosexual. Did she take issue with him posting vile things to chide the Christians? Nope. It speaks volumes.

Fennario

#532339 May 10, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
the Soldiers fighting illegal overseas wars are not Protecting our freedom
I agree completely.

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
but give US FreeDOOMs (ruining our civil liberties ... invoking a US police State) and this financially and morally bankrupting US , and theseillicit US overseas wars incite a growth of enemies worldwide because our US militaristic Imperialism interventionist agendas are cause of many mess we, all see at home and world wide. What they meant by freedom is freeing(plundering) other nations of it raw resources. Am i only one who can see what really transpire...?
Those are not my chief criticisms of America, but we're not far apart here.

Fennario

#532341 May 10, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Skombolis wrote:
To dr dementia....i remember the conversation just fine and that wasnt it! It was where HL in her uusual attempt to defend you claimed she wouldnt want a doctor that was concerned about her and equated concern with being "touchy feely"
Liar.

Your unsupported claims are worth less than your god. Your drug damaged brain doesn't work. I don't recall you ever repeating anything that you read back to me correctly, so your recollections of your understanding of what I wrote are simply rejected out of hand.

Nottingham, UK

#532342 May 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are a pushy fellow.How would I know what Trifectal would think of the Bible.They are his/her opinions.I do not read every post on this thread.
Just asking, that's all.

I know your belief system frowns on questions.

Your reluctance to answer seems to imply it doesn't like answering them either.

Ah well, carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Dally Mama 228,554
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 15 min Mandela 36,918
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min truth 545,048
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 21 min ash666 28
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min Wordsworth 4,596
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Dally Mama 743,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min MUQ1 260,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr mdbuilder 174,202
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr Sexy bottom 975

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE