Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#532391 May 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you are bisexual, not straight or gay.
I know you call yourself gay, Lacez.

But if you've have intimate sexual relationships with women, you're not gay - you're bi.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#532392 May 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The mouth is not intended to be sexually penetrated either.
What's your point?
That gay sex is unnatural and unintended. It's for your fun only.

Hell, you can f_ck a knothole if you want, that doesn't mean you should OR that you're supposed to.
So if a straight man had a fetish in which he liked women to wear strap-ons and do him, then he is the female and the woman is the male?
See, there's a difference between top/bottom and masculine/feminine.
That's a closeted bisexual fetish. No straight man would want his woman to buttf_ck him with a strap on.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#532393 May 10, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no one living in 1st century Judea named Jesus. It is one of the very few translated or modified names in the entire book called the bible. Most of the biblical characters kept their semitic names except the Hebrew known as Yahshua. I suppose it is easire for many to say 'Jesus' than it is to say Yahshua, or at least some may argue, and point out that they speak English. However, do they try to skip around or translate the name Melchizedek?
Yet many in here do not find it strange that the name of the most important figure in scripture was changed, and does not fit into biblical principle or the principle of names for the geographic location and time period. As far as I understand, it is one thing to have child-like ignorance, but a completely different thing to ignore the truth or wish to remain ignorant.
Shalom.
CS.
Interesting.
I see your point.
Perhaps it was an attempt to Hellenize/Romanize the central figure of "Christianity". In effect, separate the Jerusalem Christian Church root, and create a new dominant religion...one of Greco Roman Philosophy. Just an opinion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#532394 May 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And thanks for all of your enjoying and celebrating
<quoted text>
Not at all. That was exactly what America needed at the time - people celebrating a war. There is nothing more patriotic than rallying behind your president whatever he does.
You were probably pretty pissed at those of us who wouldn't do that. A lot of people were.
We're weren't celebrating war, dude. We were celebrating liberty, freedom and democracy for all.

Would you rather let Hussein continue to murder innocents and steal their resources?

Would you prefer we let terrorism thrive and expand?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#532395 May 10, 2013
No, Dimwit.{insult #1}

The Dimwit:{insult #2}

The Dimwit:{insult #4}

And in your typical maggot way {insult #5}

that slanderous filth of your own creation {insult #5}
Gee, 5 insults in one post.

One wonders why HL isn't pointing that out....

Imagine that.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#532396 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Mrs HL?
I'm OK. Thanks for asking.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#532397 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You're an unteachable moron, aren't you, Dimwit? How many times do you need to read the same material before you understand it. Let's try a third time:
Let's try this one more time, Dimwit. From
http://addictionscience.net/b2evolution/blog1...
"The terms drug dependence and drug addiction are often used interchangeably, but this practice ... contributes to misunderstanding the underlying causes of substance use.
"[D]rug addiction refers to a behavioral syndrome where the procurement and use of a drug seem to dominate the individual's motivation and where the normal constraints on the individual's behavior seem largely ineffective. Inherent in this definition is the overwhelmingly powerful motivation to obtain and self-administer the drug.
"Drug dependence ... refers to a state where the individual is dependent upon the drug for normal physiological functioning. Abstinence from the drug produces withdrawal reactions which constitute the only evidence for dependence."
<quoted text>
This is more of your lying filth.
<quoted text>
Once again, maggot, your words, not mine.
<quoted text>
The words are physiological and psychological. Addiction of any kind, including to shopping or sex, is psychological.
Dependence is the physiological aspect. And tolerance.
Why don't you focus on the being the addict and the felon part, and leave the rest to the professionals?
5 more insults....

HL?

<crickets>

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#532398 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Not literally, as with oil, but chosen by their god. I knew plenty of such people, and I'll bet you did, too. Weren't you one that believed that?
Bush claimed that he felt his god calling him:
"I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it."
How many times do you think something like this was thought, spoken, or written?:
"I have been rejoicing since Bush's (the good Lord aboves Win!) victory. He is a family and moral man and believes in the sanctity of marriage, honesty, anti-choice/pro life. He is going back to the beliefs of our founding fathers of the U.S.A. Of course since God is with Bush the world hates him because they don't want to turn to the bible and away from their vile-sinful lifestyles that are abominable to God."
http://rense.com/general59/godse.htm
And who can blame him given this from http://www.beliefnet.com/News/Politics/2004/1... :
"On the day after President Bush was re-elected, he gave much of the credit to his political adviser, Karl Rove, whom he called "the architect" of his campaign. But in evangelical churches, on Christian radio, and in voter precincts dominated by conservative Christians, the credit is going instead to someone a whole lot more powerful: God. The Almighty intervened in the U.S. election, these evangelicals believe, to allow Bush to remain president."
Ok, so by my count you have three (count em, three) quotes by people claiming to like Bush and God, and one of the three quotes was Bush himself lol.

Huh...

Only about 2 billion more to find before you can rightfully assert that Christians think Bush was anointed by God.

Get ta googlin, man...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#532399 May 10, 2013

Your American pride was part of the problem. We needed you to be rational, thoughtful, and compassionate, not jingoistic. That kind of patriotism is a problem.
You accuse me of being extreme, negative patriotism, jingoistic, but yet you've offered nothing to support your claim.

You're full of shit, IANS. Plain and simple.

I believe that war is a necessary evil, because people like Hitler, Pol Pot, Hussein & Bin Laden exist - and people follow them.

What would you prefer, holding up a protest sign in front of Hussein's palace?

That'd do it, huh?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#532400 May 10, 2013

You're almost there. Blacks and their blackness are behaving reprehensibly.

You know my advice: Say it boldly, explicitly and affirmatively, without concern for whether the gays are offended: gays have a failed moral system. Let the gays present prove otherwise if they can.
I changed just a few words. Can you tell which ones they are, bigot?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532401 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You accuse me of being extreme, negative patriotism, jingoistic, but yet you've offered nothing to support your claim.
You're full of shit, IANS. Plain and simple.
I believe that war is a necessary evil, because people like Hitler, Pol Pot, Hussein & Bin Laden exist - and people follow them.
What would you prefer, holding up a protest sign in front of Hussein's palace?
That'd do it, huh?
"holding up a protest sign in front of Hussein's palace" ...
~snicker~
That was funny!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#532403 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, 5 insults in one post.
One wonders why HL isn't pointing that out....
Imagine that.
Lol.

Clearwater, FL

#532404 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Greeting Bro. I know that these haters can test one's patience, so I definitely understand your anger and contempt for him, but it's best not to respond to them at all, before they make you say certain things to them, telling them to go to hell may be a little over the top, but there is nothing so wrong with calling him out for the slime ball that he is acting like.
Blessings.
I thought long and hard on that before I posted it. I really wish not one person go to hell but if a man willing serves the devil as he does that so be it. Over the last week quite a battle has been going on in this forum and I have no problem with it, its not my battle said the Lord. But you are right, at this point its getting to just be too much in the flesh. Take care.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#532405 May 10, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I read that scholars also conclude that neither Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were authored by those particular individuals.
I do find Thomas interesting and its conclusion that the way to salvation is by understanding what's been written rather than believing in the divinity of Jesus.
Only uneducated and ignorant Christians believe that anything other than a few of Paul's epistles are authored by any known person. The entire Bible (other than said epistles) are anonymous. Even John of Patmos'(Revelation) identity is unknown.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#532406 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither.
Because I don't care if gays marry or not, it's irrelevant to me.
I wouldn't promote it in any way NOR would I hinder it in any way.
So stop with your judgemental, assumptive bullshit.
Your actions speak louder than words.
Mainly, they show how braindead you are.

Clearwater, FL

#532407 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed, she comes in with the same old accusatory tripe all the time, according to Skom, she has renounced the idea that she is a "Christian", just as well as we knew it all along.
Peace Bro.
Part of it is nothing shocks anymore. We are very close to the Lord's return when confessed Christians don't think twice about looking the other way concerning sin. Not only looking the other way but making an excuse for things that a few years ago most confessed Christians wouldn't have stood for. And then when vile things are called out the usual your a bigot, have no tolerance ect. Happy to on the side of righteousness all glory to God, the only one that is righteous. Some poster a time back brought up the KKK. No shock not a word about the Christians of the day that made a stand against that evil at a great cost. Nothing new under the sun bro.

Montreal

#532408 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you call yourself gay, Lacez.
But if you've have intimate sexual relationships with women, you're not gay - you're bi.
And I never have, nor do I have any attraction to women.
Do you have a point?

Montreal

#532409 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That gay sex is unnatural and unintended.
Wrong.
It's completely natural, for it occurs in nature.
It is also intended, for why else would we be able to do it and be pleasured by it?
By "gay sex" you are refering to anal in general, which includes more straight people than gay people.
You also ignored my comment pointing out that oral sex is unintended, and you are therefore pretty much attempting to condemn almost every adult human being.

Along with that, why do you care so much about another person's sex-life? Why are you so obsessed with the sexual things other people do? If you don't like it or the idea of it, don't do it and don't think about it. It's as simple as that.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's for your fun only.
Hell, you can f_ck a knothole if you want, that doesn't mean you should OR that you're supposed to.
And you could do anything but it doesn't mean you should or that you're supposed to. According to your logic, we shouldn't have fun. We should eat gruel because all we need are the nutrients, not the taste. We shouldn't seek out any form of entertainment because that wasn't intended.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's a closeted bisexual fetish. No straight man would want his woman to buttf_ck him with a strap on.
Wait, but I thought you said that everyone is straight?
Then how could one be bisexual?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#532410 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
By Nazis? Yes.
<quoted text>
No. America doesn't condone or practice religious persecution.
<quoted text>
.. do we dare compare the response of WW II era German Christians with today's generation of American Christians ??..
.. as of two months ago, U.S. drone attacks have killed 22 terrorists; unfortunately, 800 innocent civilians also lost their lives, you know, collateral damage. Many were children ..
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis...
.. I'm not hearing much of a public outcry from our Christian nation ..
.. did German Christians even care about the senseless killing of gypsies, gays, JW's or Jews? Do American Christians even care about the senseless killing of Muslim children ??..
SPECIAL REQUEST
If you respond to this post, please compare the American Christian response with that of the German citizens during Hitler's reign of terror. This is not about 'left'-vs-'right' but, about the morality of the American Christian response to the senseless murder of innocents.
Not sure what you mean HL.... As a Christian, how am I comparing Hitler to American killing innocent civilians? In fact, as a Christian, how am I comparing anything with anything? I am getting sick of being judged simply because I am a Christian, one who believes in peace on earth and good will to all men (generalising here) and one who believes we have enough food to feed all of the starving people. I believe the governments are letting us down, that we pay people millions a year to play sport and yet expect fire fighters to put their lives on the line every summer for nothing except our thanks. To me, that sucks big time; because fire fighters are killed in action saving other peoples lives and homes.

I hate cruelty to animals ~ and so do most Australians, and yet our flipping government allows the transportation of live animals to countries who torture them because of their religious beliefs. We protest and we protest and we protest, and yet we have seen videos where they have broken the legs of cows, and shove hoses up their noses for fun....

My heart aches for a lot of reasons, HL, but as a Christian, how are you judging me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#532411 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have?!
I wish I would've told myself that.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is pretty simple.
I'm a Christian so you automatically assume what my positions are on SSM and people's rights...
You're an assumptive one, aincha?
Ever thought about ASKING what a person's opinion is before assuming it?
Good point ~ we are people first and foremost.... and it is our actions and intentions that we should be judged on, not whether or not we are Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Too Fine 36,763
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 640,845
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min onemale 280,830
Do married white women secretly want a black guy? (Nov '10) 1 hr too fun 11
Do Indian men like Chinese girls 1 hr Theresa000 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 2 hr andet1987 1,688
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 2 hr andet1987 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Jake from State Farm 969,747
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 hr Paul is dead 4,043
More from around the web