“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532261 May 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this.
The Christians are totally blameless, just like their military. Their opinions are justified, whereas ours are "trouble." Isn't that precious?
Anybody feel like reaching out and holding one of these sweet people's hands? Maybe a little patty cake.
"their military" ...your lack of understanding could be laughable if it wasn't so obscene.

You think only Christians give something back?

And yet you ran away!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532262 May 10, 2013
I don't want

Why should I

I find that
Pattern??

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532263 May 10, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
How will they ever see- if most of you here keep calling them "brother" and slapping them on the back for their biased
and insulting remarks of those different from them-
or even those opposing them??
Isn't a Christian supposed to hold some sort of honor- so to
speak?
The big mouthed fools I see here on this thread claiming to represent Christ-
well..they make a mockery of their Lord.
They show their faith to be weak and their God to be even weaker..
((((LeLe))))))

I know.

2 days of posting God's own word regarding our own behavior met silence.
I think we just have to face it--- people from both sides use this thread as a way to be insultive and to blow off steam....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#532264 May 10, 2013
Good Morning Everyone! Some interesting exchanges last night. Many things I could comment on. But, I won't. It goes no where. Some that do not believe that Christ is Lord, don't want to discuss issues, they don't want to discuss at all. They only want to bash. That is a waste of time. Equaly there are some that profess Christ that don't want to discuss issues, they only want to bash. That is a waste of time. Those that want to bash will ecourage others of their own professed belief to bash and not look for opportunities to discuss. To those who wish to discuss and reason with others, I would suggest skipping what the bashers from eiher side have to say. Make our points, say what we have to say with honest. And when we don't agree, we have said what we have to say. leave it on the other to learn from it. Then let us try to find something we can have a good conversation about. I believe in Jesus and the Bible. There is a time to fight for what we believe to be right. But, it doesn't have to be every conversation. We can say what we believe and move on. What ever we do, do it in love. Have a great day everyone :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#532265 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Yes, eternal life is all that we are working for with our hopes invested IN Christ Jesus.
That makes you useless to the rest of us. Do you remember this:

IANS: "We already know why most of you don't go wilding and berserking. The answer is related to the fact that you have no idea why we don't. Your entire moral philosophy is infantile and selfish. It's all about pleasing daddy and saving your own ass."

Thanks for your input.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532266 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As I've said to you once before Le le, I know that this may sound like one of those insults, but what I am going to say is going to be said from honest conviction right I'm right or wrong,....
BECAUSE I CARE - A LOT.
SPRING BOARD for all of us that let PRIDE or TEMPORARY ANGER CLOUD OUR MISSION. POSTING publicly because I have already approached this topic privately to people and with in this group of past posters...and should be posted with our new group of non Christians too--- THEY KNOW how we are supposed to behave~

Though none of us will agree on all points-
one point that LeLe makes consistantly is that we are supposed to be beyond the urges to use personal insult and demeaning language toward others. It is not called "tough love" it IS called alienating people
"IN THE NAME OF JESUS".

* These are but 2 of the scriptures I base my interference on- because I HONOR His word regarding our 'mission' on earth.
NOT because I think that I am better than anyone- I am simply ON this calling.
*2 Timothy 2:14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things.
Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. 15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who
does not need
to be ashamed
and who correctly
handles the word of truth.
16 Avoid godless chatter,
because those who indulge in it
will
become
more
and
more
ungodly.
* 2 Timothy 3:16-17, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching,
rebuking,
correcting and training in righteousness,
17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped
for every good work."

Furthur scriptural proof that we are Gods worse enemy when we do not do it His way- with LOVE and IN The NAME of Jesus~ I ask you to read and pray on these verses.

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome
talk
come out of your mouths,
but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage
one another
and build each other up...
Ephesians 5:4 Nor should there be obscenity,
foolish talk
or coarse joking,
which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.
Colossians 3:8 But now you must also
rid yourselves of all such things as these:
anger,
rage,
malice,
slander,
and filthy language from your lips.
To come into topix every day and respond to others in LESS than a
-LOVE GOD, LOVE the sinner- way makes us
guilty of HORRIBLE sin.
To ignore each others counsel on this matter is tragic for the Body of Christ and the soul OF the Christian who has un-repented sin-- tragic for those who may be seeking to FEEL The HOLY SPIRIT enter their hearts WHO WOULD WANT WHAT we have ??)c:
Scriptural :
Matthew 12:33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good,
or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad,
for a tree is recognized by its fruit.
34 You brood of vipers,
how can you who are evil say anything good?
For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and
an evil man brings evil things out of the evil
stored up in him.
36 But I tell you that everyone
will have to give account on the day of judgment
for every empty word they have spoken.
37 For by your words you will be acquitted,
and by your words you will be condemned.”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#532267 May 10, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
((((LeLe))))))
I know.
2 days of posting God's own word regarding our own behavior met silence.
I think we just have to face it--- people from both sides use this thread as a way to be insultive and to blow off steam....
This is not directed at you my friend but more so just some food for thought on who wrote this:

"The big mouthed fools I see here on this thread claiming to represent Christ-
well..they make a mockery of their Lord."

She used to claim belief in the same Lord. And not sure the example she is setting with the "big-mouthed fools" comment or the constant vendetta against Lawest, Que, and Chris

Personally I think it is the old double-edged sword. Attack Christians and Christianity at will and then if they defend themselves, claim they aren't being good Christians, even though the person claims to hate Christians and Christian beliefs and morals.

Some people if they wrote to you that verses are going unnoticed, like Epi or HFN, I would give it credence. I did have a good biblical exchange with HFN the other day but unfortunately missed your posts as it is all I can do lately to skim to the posts direct to me as I can't use my phone hardly any more at work.

But her guilt trip on you because you refer to people as brother is nothing more than a transparent ploy to cause division IMO

You and PW tend to look for the good in people. Sometimes to a fault for an arguer like me! But don't let anyone get you to second guess showing respect to people. No regular in here thinks it comes at the expense of your values. This nonsense about everybody should rebuke everything from everyone and every single time they disagree is nonsense, particularly since the ones demanding it don't do it with their friends.

Anyway, sorry I missed your scripture and just keep being you. You are right, there is a lot of combative stuff in here. All the more reason I think its a crappy thing to try to take someone who tries to interject some positivity and browbeat them into a side for their own reasons. If her behavior reflected something better maybe it would be different

Anyway, JMO. Gotta get some sleep. wasted too much time on here and over mostly nonsense today. The few posts that were about something such as politics or history went unheeded as I think along with scripture it just doesn't interest people. It makes it unfortunately easier to just get into this other stuff. People say they want conversations and then nobody ever talks about anything substantive. I should have just kept my hiatus going. Well, something to think about tomorrow i guess. But guess i just wanted you to know that I am glad you don't get sucked into this stuff as at least a few people stay above the fray. I am not one of them but I root for the people that do to continue to do so, if that makes any sense

(T) Peace

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#532268 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
That makes you useless to the rest of us. Do you remember this:
IANS: "We already know why most of you don't go wilding and berserking. The answer is related to the fact that you have no idea why we don't. Your entire moral philosophy is infantile and selfish. It's all about pleasing daddy and saving your own ass."
Thanks for your input.
Just clueless

Your post was a bigoted, ignorant,sweeping negative generality about people whom you never met being immoral people who only don't act on it because they fear punishment or want to please God

Lawest' post had nothing to do with immoral acts and was about positive spiritual goals to get closer to God and live in the way he wants us to which pleases Him

The intellectual dishonesty you have to claim one post supports the other because they have a similarity in the midst of being complete opposites in every other regard is what people have come to expect from you

And useless to the rest of "us" Do you mean the 5% of society you are part of or the 2-person group you are part of on topix? Instead of saying "us" you can just say "HL", it is shorter!

Fennario

#532269 May 10, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
You keep saying Bush lied about weapons fo mass destruction. 1stly there were weapons of mass destruction found. Not the ones they were looking for but WMD just the same and just because they didn't find the ones they were looking for doesn't mean they didn't have them and were able to get them out of country before the unified forces got to them.
Such is the beauty of faith and blindly following.

You were lied to and still don't know it, even though the rest of the world does.

"CIA’s final report: No WMD found in Iraq "
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7634313/ns/world_ne...
"In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion."
2ndly It wasn't only Bush and the Republicans. Democrats and Rebublicans agree based on the exact same inteligence Bush used.
Congress didn't have it's own intelligence. They believed Bush.

"Iraq: What Did Congress Know, And When?"
http://www.factcheck.org/iraq_what_did_congre...
"the CIA and most other US intelligence agencies believed before the war that Saddam had stocks of biological and chemical weapons, was actively working on nuclear weapons and "probably" would have a nuclear weapon before the end of this decade. That faulty intelligence was shared with Congress – along with multiple mentions of some doubts within the intelligence community – in a formal National Intelligence Estimate just prior to the Senate and House votes to authorize the use of force against Iraq."

Fennario

#532270 May 10, 2013
3rdly you fail to mention all of the other countries whose inteligence told them the same thing.
Show me.
4th All of the media here in this country as well as you seem to forget The United Nations. I oppose the United Nations/New World Order. But Irag's leader kept saying he would let the inspecters in. And then wouldn't. The UN gave ultimatums and deadlines. As did the USA. The difference being the USA did what they said they would do.
Nonsense. UN weapons inspector Hans Blix said that he found no WMDs and that Hussein had been cooperating with him just before the US invaded:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2010/jul/27...
"He said it was odd that he UK and the US declared that Saddam was refusing to cooperate with the inspectors when his team was saying the opposite. "I thought it was, both then and in retrospect, a bit curious that precisely at the time when we were going upward in evidencing cooperation, at that very time the conclusion from the UK side and also from the US side was that,'no, inspections are useless, they don't lead us anywhere'.
And God Bless this country.
You've been praying that from your car bumpers for over a decade now. How's that working out?
IMO

United States

#532271 May 10, 2013
"So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another." Romans 14:13

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532272 May 10, 2013

1 Samuel 24:13 As the old saying goes,'From evildoers come evil deeds,' so my hand will not touch you.
----------Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
----------Proverbs 16:23 The hearts of the wise make their mouths prudent, and their lips promote instruction.
----------Isaiah 32:6 For fools speak folly,

their hearts are bent on evil:

They practice ungodliness and spread error concerning the LORD;

the hungry they leave empty
and from the thirsty

they withhold water.
----------Matthew 12:35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
----------Matthew 15:18 But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.
----------Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
----------

~~~~~ WE -THE ?mouths?- of THE LORD- are THE ones guilty of causing falling- causing the punishments promised to man~~~~ HE KNOWS that non believers sin- and that they do NOT recognise their deeds as sin...as they have not YET met The Holy Spirit-~~~~ WE CLAIM WE HAVE ~~~~~

Isaiah 9:17 Therefore the Lord will take no pleasure in the young men, nor will he pity the fatherless and widows, for everyone is ungodly and wicked, every mouth speaks folly. Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised.
----------John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

~~
Collectively and over the years - WE- a large portion of the ?BODY of Christ?--- ARE the enemy of the Cross

GOD'S own word- which we FORCE down the throats of others- CONVICTS us of these crimes. To deny our own guilt is to call GOD a liar.
mike

AOL

#532273 May 10, 2013
Good Morning Everyone! Some interesting exchanges last night. Many things I could comment on. But, I won't. It goes no where. Some that do not believe that Christ is Lord, don't want to discuss issues, they don't want to discuss at all. They only want to bash. That is a waste of time. Equaly there are some that profess Christ that don't want to discuss issues, they only want to bash. That is a waste of time. Those that want to bash will ecourage others of their own professed belief to bash and not look for opportunities to discuss. To those who wish to discuss and reason with others, I would suggest skipping what the bashers from eiher side have to say. Make our points, say what we have to say with honest. And when we don't agree, we have said what we have to say. leave it on the other to learn from it. Then let us try to find something we can have a good conversation about. I believe in Jesus and the Bible. There is a time to fight for what we believe to be right. But, it doesn't have to be every conversation. We can say what we believe and move on. What ever we do, do it in love. Have a great day everyone :)
Hello b-man

Believe,..believe,..believe,.. is that all?..do you professing christians possess "power" of some sort?

Why has your GOD placed the same gifted lip-service christians in the same place?

There is no GOD!

Belief is for personal use, if you come out in public to share your belief is an indication of "mental breakdown".

Who is saving the "world" on this thread?
mike

AOL

#532274 May 10, 2013
This is an entertainment site;..who in their right "mind" would think otherwise......

Sometimes I feel like a "Nut", sometimes I don't;..can you professing christians "relate"?

Again I ask: Is there value in a professing christian?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532275 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have any doubt what the Christian response to this will be, if any?
You care. It probably breaks your heart to read.
But don't look for much compassion from the "moral majority." They're simply not trained to think that way.
You and many of the non believers here- have blackened hearts which has occured LONG before you met any of us- THOUGH you may get some relief in here- by using your wrongful actions and talk---- we can NOT be blamed for or be held accountable for YOUR own personal choices.

YOU chose LONG before you 'met' any of us--- to serve SELF.

In JESUS NAME- due to HIS love for the lost-- I ask YOU to reconsider your choices- You have not gone to far--- You can draw near-

At least give over to finding things to be grateful for- and think ON those things...instead of letting your self made poison infoct a larger part of your years on earth. For the sake of YOUR own soul- and those who may count on YOU in the futre-- repair your heart to KNOW peace. To share JOY--- and to grow what IA good in the world.

IF you believe that LOVE exists-----
EVEN THOUGH we can NOT see it....
OH sure- we can see man made outward signs of ACTS of supposed love--- BUT HOW can YOU or any of us explain it? We can't.

BUT we have FAITH that it exists because we have experienced it.

In the same line of thought:
John 3:16F or God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world,

but people loved darkness

instead of light
because
their deeds
were evil.
20Everyone who does evil hates the light,
and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Fennario

#532276 May 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem with the notion of a Higher Power is ...
YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM IT.
You're like the Dimwit. You have to create straw men to attack.

Dude: I didn't run from you. I gave on you. I told you: I lost trust in the government, and realized that I didn't care about half the country. I had no interest in being a part of America any more.

Besides, what is there to stay in America for if you are not there to work or go to school, or aren't tied down by circumstances, like an ailing parent?

I think that I already told you: my quality of life has never been this good - far better than what I left. If it weren't, I'd have returned by now. I don't expect to ever return except for med school reunions every five years. The next one is in 2016.

I may go to St. Louis for the August 21, 2017 total eclipse of the sun. Probably.

Fennario

#532277 May 10, 2013
"I gave on you."

should read

"I gave UP on you."

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532278 May 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Please help me to be sensitive to other people's needs and feelings. Help me to love them and encourage them through special touches, like remembering special occasions through phone calls, prayers, notes, cards, visits, even gifts at times. Help me to always make other people feel special and valued, for they are all your creation and deserve to be valued. I pray that through my words and actions, you will be glorified and lifted up and people will be drawn unto You. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~

AMEN~

People do NOT care HOW much we know---- UNTIL they KNOW how much WE care <3

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532279 May 10, 2013
Nobody wrote:
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Amen~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532280 May 10, 2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (((((Bernie))))))) Thanks for the Breath of fresh air in here (c:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Lumajuice 777,319
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min feces for jesus 96,832
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min hojo 560,117
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min Clearwater 175,773
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Bad Company 1,920
Gay snapchat names 2 hr gn2k14 161
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,813
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr YellowPissreality 265,362
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Lumajuice 441,807
More from around the web