The proof of Your love.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#532288 May 10, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning..
Thats one way to look at it, but im gonna stick with she was still a mean little red head...lol
I agree, and by Gods grace they all 3 have giving their hearts to the Lord.
Thanks. Have a great day.
Goode morning P3. It couldn't have worked out any better than if they have given their lives over to the Lord. Have a Blessed day bro.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532289 May 10, 2013
If we only teach and preach on what we think we already KNOW-
then we are worthless to the Kingdom of God-
As still water of a pond stagnates with out a fresh source- so do we. Which kills off the new life and growth that should take place ~

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532290 May 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Please help me to be sensitive to other people's needs and feelings. Help me to love them and encourage them through special touches, like remembering special occasions through phone calls, prayers, notes, cards, visits, even gifts at times. Help me to always make other people feel special and valued, for they are all your creation and deserve to be valued. I pray that through my words and actions, you will be glorified and lifted up and people will be drawn unto You. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532291 May 10, 2013

The Proof Of Your Love

by: For King & Country

If I sing but don't have love

I waste my breath with every song

I bring an empty voice,

a hollow noise

If I speak with a silver tongue

Convince a crowd

but don't have love

I leave a bitter taste with every word I say

So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Let my love look like You and what You're made of
How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532292 May 10, 2013
GOOD...........not goode.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532293 May 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodged, as expected.
A statement of fact is "dodging"?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#532294 May 10, 2013
Truths wrote:
1 Samuel 24:13 As the old saying goes,'From evildoers come evil deeds,' so my hand will not touch you.
----------Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
----------Proverbs 16:23 The hearts of the wise make their mouths prudent, and their lips promote instruction.
----------Isaiah 32:6 For fools speak folly,
their hearts are bent on evil:
They practice ungodliness and spread error concerning the LORD;
the hungry they leave empty
and from the thirsty
they withhold water.
----------Matthew 12:35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
----------Matthew 15:18 But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.
----------Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
----------
~~~~~ WE -THE ?mouths?- of THE LORD- are THE ones guilty of causing falling- causing the punishments promised to man~~~~ HE KNOWS that non believers sin- and that they do NOT recognise their deeds as sin...as they have not YET met The Holy Spirit-~~~~ WE CLAIM WE HAVE ~~~~~
Isaiah 9:17 Therefore the Lord will take no pleasure in the young men, nor will he pity the fatherless and widows, for everyone is ungodly and wicked, every mouth speaks folly. Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised.
----------John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
~~
Collectively and over the years - WE- a large portion of the ?BODY of Christ?--- ARE the enemy of the Cross
GOD'S own word- which we FORCE down the throats of others- CONVICTS us of these crimes. To deny our own guilt is to call GOD a liar.
Deb with all due respect I think you should re-think what you said in your post.

Quote: "GOD'S own word- which we FORCE down the throats of others"

If you really believe that statement than you should look at the rest of your post along with most of your posts. Because by your own words you are doing exactly what you're trying to condomn.

I don't see anyone in here forcing God's Word down anyones throat. I see some sharing and standing on God's Word which is exactly what God's Word teaches and what God wants from us as believers.

Food for thought Deb.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532295 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Mornin;

For today where art thou to take my feet and what and where shall I reach out my hand to another.To take that walk in peace and grab that happiness along the way.Have a good day.God bless

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#532296 May 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne even as I also overcame and am set down with My Father in His throne.
Revelation 3:21
I've noticed that you've posted from Revelations a few times now.

Are you certain what's in Revelations is correct, or do you reckon there's a chance it could be wrong?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#532298 May 10, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the world can you speculate what Mrs. Chris Clearwater
would do at the thought of HL?
Maybe she would treat her with Love- and maybe she would be sickened
by yourself, Clearwater and Lawlest..and how you three represent
anger and biogtry in the Name of Christ..according to Chris- her
Lord too.
-- MA'am--You try to pick out anything to start trouble over , don't you.? You love to be a 'Trouble Maker'

You didn't read HL post to Chris Clearwater did you? the one I REPLIED to---- LE LE if that had been a MAN that said that, YOU would have been the FIRST to holler SEXUAL Harassment!! HL has a LOT of Sexual inuendo's to the WOMEN on here , and like I said if it were a MAN say the things she says , it would be SEXUAL HARRASSMENT turned in.!

Just because she is a LESBIAN does NOT give her the RIGHT to do to give sexual harassments to the women on here.! If she wants to act like a MAN and play the part of a MAN---she will get treated like a MAN!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532299 May 10, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that you've posted from Revelations a few times now.
Are you certain what's in Revelations is correct, or do you reckon there's a chance it could be wrong?
If you lookin for a debate,nay
If you lookin for a judgement of Revelation nay
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#532300 May 10, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

You know two gays??
Wow!
I bet you could get a better answer to your question from the
two
gays that you know??
No?
See what I mean, you love TROUBLE.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532301 May 10, 2013
Truths Wrote:

BECAUSE I CARE - A LOT.
SPRING BOARD for all of us that let PRIDE or TEMPORARY ANGER CLOUD OUR MISSION. POSTING publicly because I have already approached this topic privately to people and with in this group of past posters...and should be posted with our new group of non Christians too--- THEY KNOW how we are supposed to behave~

Though none of us will agree on all points-
one point that LeLe makes consistantly is that we are supposed to be beyond the urges to use personal insult and demeaning language toward others. It is not called "tough love" it IS called alienating people
"IN THE NAME OF JESUS"

Lawest Wrote:

Good morning Deb. Although I believe that you are sincere in what you are saying and you mean well in your attempts to bring a more peaceful and congenial atmosphere to this thread, with all due respect, brow beating other believers with the Bible by constantly posting scripture and telling us that we are not living up to those scriptures are only going to be counter-productive, many consider that 'Bible thumping' on others, particularly when you use scripture by putting your own interpretation on it by accusing us of not obeying the scriptures because you do not approve of the way that we are addressing many of the non believers here and pointing out THEIR own irrational behavior in this room, and to be frank, one can take it from the selected scriptures that you have posted that you are trying to say in a round about fashion that some of us are not what we claim to profess.........some may see that as insulting, the scriptures themselves are NEVER wrong but WE can be very wrong in the purpose by which we are using them, the Bible warns against using the Word of God deceitfully.

Also you brought up Le le's name in this, a person who I responded to last night that I'm sure is what prompted your response and "schooling" to me, this is disappointing in the sense that you have used one of the biggest hypocrites on this thread and have tried to justified her behavior as something noble in her discontent against me and others here, Le le is someone who have openly vilified both Que and myself for no other reason than our stance on God's Word which opposes the sinful beliefs and actions that some convey here on this thread, she claims Christ but yet stand in favor of things that the Word condemns and again stand against those who stand ON the Word and accuses us of hatred and trying to destroy others, she was one of the main people who spoke out against me personally when I first came to this thread several years ago, and over a misunderstanding that happened on another thread, but all that aside, her concern for "righteousness" of which you are trying to defend does not come from Godly love in the least.

You may want to step back and think it over and examine yourself as the Bible advises ALL believers to do, I pray over scripture all the time as the Lord has given me an excellent gift in rightly dividing his Word and understanding scripture, as God gives every man his particular ability, not all his mouthpieces ( not saying that i'm one, but speaking primarily of his chosen preachers behind the pulpit ) so it goes with different saints conveying different approaches to dealing with different people and matters at hand, but still inspired by Christ and his Word regardless, I see where both Skombolis and Red Apples have also approached you with this in the spirit of love, and despite how my response may be read to you, the same holds true here as well.

Blessings my friend.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532302 May 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin;
For today where art thou to take my feet and what and where shall I reach out my hand to another.To take that walk in peace and grab that happiness along the way.Have a good day.God bless
Hello LW, the one great thing to look forward to is another day that the Lord allows you to wake up to, because you never know what it may bring.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532303 May 10, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
-- MA'am--You try to pick out anything to start trouble over , don't you.? You love to be a 'Trouble Maker'
You didn't read HL post to Chris Clearwater did you? the one I REPLIED to---- LE LE if that had been a MAN that said that, YOU would have been the FIRST to holler SEXUAL Harassment!! HL has a LOT of Sexual inuendo's to the WOMEN on here , and like I said if it were a MAN say the things she says , it would be SEXUAL HARRASSMENT turned in.!
Just because she is a LESBIAN does NOT give her the RIGHT to do to give sexual harassments to the women on here.! If she wants to act like a MAN and play the part of a MAN---she will get treated like a MAN!
Good morning SP, she is indeed the ultimate trouble maker as it relates to this thread, I don't know if you read my response to 'Truths' over her, but sadly it likely pleases Le le to see believers being turned against one another, as Skom pointed out, she takes long hatius from this thread and then returns with the same hate filled and accusatory rhetoric all the time, she is like clock work.

Blessings.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#532304 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Truths Wrote:
BECAUSE I CARE - A LOT.
SPRING BOARD for all of us that let PRIDE or TEMPORARY ANGER CLOUD OUR MISSION. POSTING publicly because I have already approached this topic privately to people and with in this group of past posters...and should be posted with our new group of non Christians too--- THEY KNOW how we are supposed to behave~
Though none of us will agree on all points-
one point that LeLe makes consistantly is that we are supposed to be beyond the urges to use personal insult and demeaning language toward others. It is not called "tough love" it IS called alienating people
"IN THE NAME OF JESUS"
Lawest Wrote:
Good morning Deb. Although I believe that you are sincere in what you are saying and you mean well in your attempts to bring a more peaceful and congenial atmosphere to this thread, with all due respect, brow beating other believers with the Bible by constantly posting scripture and telling us that we are not living up to those scriptures are only going to be counter-productive, many consider that 'Bible thumping' on others, particularly when you use scripture by putting your own interpretation on it by accusing us of not obeying the scriptures because you do not approve of the way that we are addressing many of the non believers here and pointing out THEIR own irrational behavior in this room, and to be frank, one can take it from the selected scriptures that you have posted that you are trying to say in a round about fashion that some of us are not what we claim to profess.........some may see that as insulting, the scriptures themselves are NEVER wrong but WE can be very wrong in the purpose by which we are using them, the Bible warns against using the Word of God deceitfully.
Also you brought up Le le's name in this, a person who I responded to last night that I'm sure is what prompted your response and "schooling" to me, this is disappointing in the sense that you have used one of the biggest hypocrites on this thread and have tried to justified her behavior as something noble in her discontent against me and others here, Le le is someone who have openly vilified both Que and myself for no other reason than our stance on God's Word which opposes the sinful beliefs and actions that some convey here on this thread, she claims Christ but yet stand in favor of things that the Word condemns and again stand against those who stand ON the Word and accuses us of hatred and trying to destroy others, she was one of the main people who spoke out against me personally when I first came to this thread several years ago, and over a misunderstanding that happened on another thread, but all that aside, her concern for "righteousness" of which you are trying to defend does not come from Godly love in the least.
You may want to step back and think it over and examine yourself as the Bible advises ALL believers to do, I pray over scripture all the time as the Lord has given me an excellent gift in rightly dividing his Word and understanding scripture, as God gives every man his particular ability, not all his mouthpieces ( not saying that i'm one, but speaking primarily of his chosen preachers behind the pulpit ) so it goes with different saints conveying different approaches to dealing with different people and matters at hand, but still inspired by Christ and his Word regardless, I see where both Skombolis and Red Apples have also approached you with this in the spirit of love, and despite how my response may be read to you, the same holds true here as well.
Blessings my friend.
A Most Excellent post.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#532305 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning SP, she is indeed the ultimate trouble maker as it relates to this thread, I don't know if you read my response to 'Truths' over her, but sadly it likely pleases Le le to see believers being turned against one another, as Skom pointed out, she takes long hatius from this thread and then returns with the same hate filled and accusatory rhetoric all the time, she is like clock work.
Blessings.
Good morning ---

Totally agree ! It does appear that she likes turning Christians against Christians for some reasons. I don't know her as well as some on here, but I haven't seen a NICE post from her to anyone , except unbelievers and Atheist--lol

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532306 May 10, 2013
"I told you: I lost trust in the government, and realized that I didn't care about half the country. I had no interest in being a part of America any more."
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Such is the beauty of faith and blindly following.
You were lied to and still don't know it, even though the rest of the world does.
"CIA’s final report: No WMD found in Iraq "
"I told you: I lost trust in the government, and realized that I didn't care about half the country. I had no interest in being a part of America any more."
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7634313/ns/world_ne...
"In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion."

Congress didn't have it's own intelligence. They believed Bush.
"Iraq: What Did Congress Know, And When?"
http://www.factcheck.org/iraq_what_did_congre...
"the CIA and most other US intelligence agencies believed before the war that Saddam had stocks of biological and chemical weapons, was actively working on nuclear weapons and "probably" would have a nuclear weapon before the end of this decade. That faulty intelligence was shared with Congress – along with multiple mentions of some doubts within the intelligence community – in a formal National Intelligence Estimate just prior to the Senate and House votes to authorize the use of force against Iraq."
You're like the Dimwit. You have to create straw men to attack.
Dude: I didn't run from you. I gave on you.

I told you: I lost trust in the government, and realized that I didn't care about half the country. I had no interest in being a part of America any more.

Besides, what is there to stay in America for if you are not there to work or go to school, or aren't tied down by circumstances, like an ailing parent?
I think that I already told you: my quality of life has never been this good - far better than what I left. If it weren't, I'd have returned by now. I don't expect to ever return except for med school reunions every five years. The next one is in 2016.
I may go to St. Louis for the August 21, 2017 total eclipse of the sun. Probably.
Well Ians, for someone that has "lost trust in the gov" ...

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532307 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Show me.
<quoted text>
Nonsense. UN weapons inspector Hans Blix said that he found no WMDs and that Hussein had been cooperating with him just before the US invaded:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2010/jul/27...
"He said it was odd that he UK and the US declared that Saddam was refusing to cooperate with the inspectors when his team was saying the opposite. "I thought it was, both then and in retrospect, a bit curious that precisely at the time when we were going upward in evidencing cooperation, at that very time the conclusion from the UK side and also from the US side was that,'no, inspections are useless, they don't lead us anywhere'.
<quoted text>
You've been praying that from your car bumpers for over a decade now. How's that working out?
" I told you: I lost trust in the government, and realized that I didn't care about half the country. I had no interest in being a part of America any more."

And still you got at least one green check ...so there is at one idiot reading along without the cognative abilities to think for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 665,091
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min AussieBobby 284,448
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 40 min Johnny 1,209
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min bad bob 184,652
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 49 min Seentheotherside 446
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr nanoanomaly 87,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 977,205
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr guest 127
More from around the web