Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532278 May 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Please help me to be sensitive to other people's needs and feelings. Help me to love them and encourage them through special touches, like remembering special occasions through phone calls, prayers, notes, cards, visits, even gifts at times. Help me to always make other people feel special and valued, for they are all your creation and deserve to be valued. I pray that through my words and actions, you will be glorified and lifted up and people will be drawn unto You. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~

AMEN~

People do NOT care HOW much we know---- UNTIL they KNOW how much WE care <3

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532279 May 10, 2013
Nobody wrote:
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Amen~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532280 May 10, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Good Morning Everyone! Some interesting exchanges last night. Many things I could comment on. But, I won't. It goes no where. Some that do not believe that Christ is Lord, don't want to discuss issues, they don't want to discuss at all. They only want to bash. That is a waste of time. Equaly there are some that profess Christ that don't want to discuss issues, they only want to bash. That is a waste of time. Those that want to bash will ecourage others of their own professed belief to bash and not look for opportunities to discuss. To those who wish to discuss and reason with others, I would suggest skipping what the bashers from eiher side have to say. Make our points, say what we have to say with honest. And when we don't agree, we have said what we have to say. leave it on the other to learn from it. Then let us try to find something we can have a good conversation about. I believe in Jesus and the Bible. There is a time to fight for what we believe to be right. But, it doesn't have to be every conversation. We can say what we believe and move on. What ever we do, do it in love. Have a great day everyone :)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (((((Bernie))))))) Thanks for the Breath of fresh air in here (c:
mike

AOL

#532281 May 10, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen~
Hello Truths

You've expressed having "faith", and you believe.

Tell me;..what does that do for others?(setting aside nutting people, they will claim anything).

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532282 May 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not directed at you my friend but more so just some food for thought on who wrote this:
"The big mouthed fools I see here on this thread claiming to represent Christ-
well..they make a mockery of their Lord."
She used to claim belief in the same Lord. And not sure the example she is setting with the "big-mouthed fools" comment or the constant vendetta against Lawest, Que, and Chris
Personally I think it is the old double-edged sword. Attack Christians and Christianity at will and then if they defend themselves, claim they aren't being good Christians, even though the person claims to hate Christians and Christian beliefs and morals.
Some people if they wrote to you that verses are going unnoticed, like Epi or HFN, I would give it credence. I did have a good biblical exchange with HFN the other day but unfortunately missed your posts as it is all I can do lately to skim to the posts direct to me as I can't use my phone hardly any more at work.
But her guilt trip on you because you refer to people as brother is nothing more than a transparent ploy to cause division IMO
You and PW tend to look for the good in people. Sometimes to a fault for an arguer like me! But don't let anyone get you to second guess showing respect to people. No regular in here thinks it comes at the expense of your values. This nonsense about everybody should rebuke everything from everyone and every single time they disagree is nonsense, particularly since the ones demanding it don't do it with their friends.
Anyway, sorry I missed your scripture and just keep being you. You are right, there is a lot of combative stuff in here. All the more reason I think its a crappy thing to try to take someone who tries to interject some positivity and browbeat them into a side for their own reasons. If her behavior reflected something better maybe it would be different
Anyway, JMO. Gotta get some sleep. wasted too much time on here and over mostly nonsense today. The few posts that were about something such as politics or history went unheeded as I think along with scripture it just doesn't interest people. It makes it unfortunately easier to just get into this other stuff. People say they want conversations and then nobody ever talks about anything substantive. I should have just kept my hiatus going. Well, something to think about tomorrow i guess. But guess i just wanted you to know that I am glad you don't get sucked into this stuff as at least a few people stay above the fray. I am not one of them but I root for the people that do to continue to do so, if that makes any sense
(T) Peace
Happy dreams (((((Steve)))))))))

It's an acceptance and growing process for all of us brother.
R'member.... I am OLD!!!
So I have a few more experiences of physical and emotional wrong deeds against me by the hands of mans bad choices- years to have come to terms with the hows and why's and to learn to not be resentful or ungrateful for the healings I have been given <3

In hope of being a useful servant in gratitude for the many blessings in my life. My heart is called toward everyone- Siblings and those who are still lost- THAT WAS ME ! That was ALL of us at some point.

1 Corinthians 10:15 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect.
mike

AOL

#532283 May 10, 2013
Does anyone possess the "Power" of a GOD?

When does the "talking" stop, and "action" begin?

Why does the same "gifted"(lip-service )christians gather in the same place, shouldn't there be a variety of "gifts" displayed?
nurface

Somerset, KY

#532284 May 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>We need to build bigger boats ...good riddance.
With a pre-drilled hole filled with a disolving substance that will activate 60 miles from shore, and non equiped boat with life jackets for sure!

:>

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#532286 May 10, 2013
Good morning everyone.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532287 May 10, 2013
WOW- they even wrote a song using the scriptures~

The Proof Of Your Love

by: For King & Country

If I sing but don't have love

I waste my breath with every song

I bring an empty voice,

a hollow noise

If I speak with a silver tongue

Convince a crowd

but don't have love

I leave a bitter taste with every word I say

So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Let my love look like You and what You're made of
How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
The proof of Your love

If I give
To a needy soul
but don't have love

then who is poor?

It seems all the poverty is found in me

The proof of Your love
Love is sacrifice
Oh, let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love

When it's all said and done
When we sing our final song
Only love remains
Only love remains

Let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Love is sacrifice
The proof of Your love.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532288 May 10, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning..
Thats one way to look at it, but im gonna stick with she was still a mean little red head...lol
I agree, and by Gods grace they all 3 have giving their hearts to the Lord.
Thanks. Have a great day.
Goode morning P3. It couldn't have worked out any better than if they have given their lives over to the Lord. Have a Blessed day bro.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532289 May 10, 2013
If we only teach and preach on what we think we already KNOW-
then we are worthless to the Kingdom of God-
As still water of a pond stagnates with out a fresh source- so do we. Which kills off the new life and growth that should take place ~

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532290 May 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Please help me to be sensitive to other people's needs and feelings. Help me to love them and encourage them through special touches, like remembering special occasions through phone calls, prayers, notes, cards, visits, even gifts at times. Help me to always make other people feel special and valued, for they are all your creation and deserve to be valued. I pray that through my words and actions, you will be glorified and lifted up and people will be drawn unto You. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#532291 May 10, 2013

The Proof Of Your Love

by: For King & Country

If I sing but don't have love

I waste my breath with every song

I bring an empty voice,

a hollow noise

If I speak with a silver tongue

Convince a crowd

but don't have love

I leave a bitter taste with every word I say

The proof of Your love
Love is sacrifice
The proof of Your love

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532292 May 10, 2013
GOOD...........not goode.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#532293 May 10, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodged, as expected.
A statement of fact is "dodging"?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#532294 May 10, 2013
Truths wrote:
1 Samuel 24:13 As the old saying goes,'From evildoers come evil deeds,' so my hand will not touch you.
----------Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
----------Proverbs 16:23 The hearts of the wise make their mouths prudent, and their lips promote instruction.
----------Isaiah 32:6 For fools speak folly,
their hearts are bent on evil:
They practice ungodliness and spread error concerning the LORD;
the hungry they leave empty
and from the thirsty
they withhold water.
----------Matthew 12:35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
----------Matthew 15:18 But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.
----------Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
----------
~~~~~ WE -THE ?mouths?- of THE LORD- are THE ones guilty of causing falling- causing the punishments promised to man~~~~ HE KNOWS that non believers sin- and that they do NOT recognise their deeds as sin...as they have not YET met The Holy Spirit-~~~~ WE CLAIM WE HAVE ~~~~~
Isaiah 9:17 Therefore the Lord will take no pleasure in the young men, nor will he pity the fatherless and widows, for everyone is ungodly and wicked, every mouth speaks folly. Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised.
----------John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
~~
Collectively and over the years - WE- a large portion of the ?BODY of Christ?--- ARE the enemy of the Cross
GOD'S own word- which we FORCE down the throats of others- CONVICTS us of these crimes. To deny our own guilt is to call GOD a liar.
Deb with all due respect I think you should re-think what you said in your post.

Quote: "GOD'S own word- which we FORCE down the throats of others"

If you really believe that statement than you should look at the rest of your post along with most of your posts. Because by your own words you are doing exactly what you're trying to condomn.

I don't see anyone in here forcing God's Word down anyones throat. I see some sharing and standing on God's Word which is exactly what God's Word teaches and what God wants from us as believers.

Food for thought Deb.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532295 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Mornin;

For today where art thou to take my feet and what and where shall I reach out my hand to another.To take that walk in peace and grab that happiness along the way.Have a good day.God bless

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#532296 May 10, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne even as I also overcame and am set down with My Father in His throne.
Revelation 3:21
I've noticed that you've posted from Revelations a few times now.

Are you certain what's in Revelations is correct, or do you reckon there's a chance it could be wrong?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#532298 May 10, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the world can you speculate what Mrs. Chris Clearwater
would do at the thought of HL?
Maybe she would treat her with Love- and maybe she would be sickened
by yourself, Clearwater and Lawlest..and how you three represent
anger and biogtry in the Name of Christ..according to Chris- her
Lord too.
-- MA'am--You try to pick out anything to start trouble over , don't you.? You love to be a 'Trouble Maker'

You didn't read HL post to Chris Clearwater did you? the one I REPLIED to---- LE LE if that had been a MAN that said that, YOU would have been the FIRST to holler SEXUAL Harassment!! HL has a LOT of Sexual inuendo's to the WOMEN on here , and like I said if it were a MAN say the things she says , it would be SEXUAL HARRASSMENT turned in.!

Just because she is a LESBIAN does NOT give her the RIGHT to do to give sexual harassments to the women on here.! If she wants to act like a MAN and play the part of a MAN---she will get treated like a MAN!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#532299 May 10, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that you've posted from Revelations a few times now.
Are you certain what's in Revelations is correct, or do you reckon there's a chance it could be wrong?
If you lookin for a debate,nay
If you lookin for a judgement of Revelation nay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Antichrist Genera... 703,848
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Quivering Lip Lib... 88,564
mgtow 1 hr GotIt 15
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,924
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr BongoKrap 996,564
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 2 hr Choicerocks 8
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 3 hr Choicerocks 4