Why Should Jesus Love Me?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#532238 May 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
So, tell us all about that there Taiping Rebellion.
You know, dates, names, an all...the reasons an the terrible conspiracy plot of it all.
Don't ya leave out even one gory detail.
~snicker~

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#532239 May 10, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>I am amazed at the anger that has turned towards you since
I was last here..

Some here are even making sport of your sexuality..
I find that outrageous.

Hope you never find yourself in what the haters intend
for you to.- you don't seem to me like you would-
yet, I am sure your heart hurts over it all..
We all deserve equality and Love.- and if we ALL dont get it-
we all should demand it for each other!

Wishing you the very best in this life we all share - together!
Thank you, I'm just speaking my mind here. I'm lucky to have lived in these times and not 30 or 40 years ago, or even further than that. I have no problem with these bigoted people in real life.

I'm here only to show others how evil their ilk can be. See, without me here, making them rain their hate down upon me, would you have realized what you realize now?
That is my purpose here.

They demonize themselves when they attempt to demonize others.

Anyways, how's life for you?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#532240 May 10, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
This is a little long but well worth reading.
HFN
THE CRIMES AND EVILS OF MILITANT ATHEISM
http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/atheist_crim...
Irrelevant. We're humanists, not Communists. Communism should be grouped with Christianity, not humanism. Here's why:

Totalitarian ideologies like Stalinism and Maoism are simply religions like Islam and Christianity, but with human gods. Like Christianity, they are cults of personality with an allegedly larger-than-life übermensch serving as the object of worship and obeisance.

When I compare Stalinism or Maoism to Christianity, I am comparing violent cults of personality that feature worship, terrorism, the requirement for absolute obedience, and long histories of genocide.

And the results are similar: You bow and tremble at their magnificence and grant them superior status over all other people as they perpetuate hardship and suffering. Mao and Stalin hardly violated biblical standards. They were just pikers compared to Jehovah-Jesus.

Like Christianity, these secular ideologies of violence are gifts of faith. Faith and worshiping are dangerous, whether it be men or imagined gods.

From the Affirmations of Humanism:

"We affirm humanism as a realistic alternative to theologies of despair and ideologies of violence and as a source of rich personal significance and genuine satisfaction in the service to others."

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#532241 May 10, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Denied what really going on in US , will not change fact that over 179 nations had given US the Big Middle Fingers, your own demise as a nation; i mean obnoxious war mongering US Militaristic Imperialist Interventionist Empire of ill repute ... EVIL! Why this past dew years a number of Affluent Americans are leaving and renouncing their US citizenships. ANd , The Professional immigrants ( from china, india...) are leaving US enmasse...
So? You think world is stupid, even those Americans and immigrants don't want anything to do with you our US war mongers who are causing all these wars at home and worldwide. Do you want me to simplify even further our American meatheads, jugheads, Pinheads, war mongers...
We need to build bigger boats ...good riddance.

Montreal

#532242 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh.........gone for some trime and returns with the same mindless circular looped insanity, nothing ever changes with some people, tsk tsk tsk.
Dodged, as expected.

Fennario

#532243 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you pile-on big time and it has nothing to do with defending your faith. Instead, it's pure and simple character assassination ..
.. I don't give rat's azz of it's a Christian or non-believer, it's wrong ..
That's what I'm talking about!
Happy Lesbo wrote:
P.S. Would you like to introduce me to Mrs. Clearwater ??..
LOL. You make me laugh.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#532244 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>NO BS ! Here you go War mongering Simpleton Grunt Meatheads! Ignorance is bnliss for you kind, demise of Empire, Stupid, you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers are cause all this mess at home and worldwide! This is what (/faux) democracy US christian funDIE nation /Empire representatice of the EVILS!
What about this below!
The below is just tip of Iceberg of US evils ,not listed are US War and wars and many wars since the inception of the US militaristic Imperialism interventionist nation , means its an Empire of ill repute...EVIL!
what about this below... SO?
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
Snot!

Montreal

#532245 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>As I've said to you once before Le le, I know that this may sound like one of those insults, but what I am going to say is going to be said from honest conviction right I'm right or wrong, and that this post from you only confirms to me what I believe from before that you are not mentally balanced or very stable, and that you don't a clue to what you are talking about in the least, you condemn others for standing on the Word of God and then demean another for her Godly fellowship toward those whom you despise.

I'll ask God to forgive me with apologies to you if I am somehow in error, but I very seriously doubt that to be the case.
Straw man and dodge, as expected.

Montreal

#532246 May 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Religion. It’s given hope in a world torn apart by religion.”– Jon Stewart
Fantastic quote, I'm going to remember that. I like Colbert better though.

Fennario

#532247 May 10, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Ahummm, and you guys have not ganged up on, tried to threaten or intimidate any of us HL? Yes you have. Why do you think Christians are the only ones who are causing trouble in here? You all came here to cause trouble and have been pretty much doing just that ever since. What did you expect, that we would kiss your feet and praise you for it? I think not.
I clicked on your link but am not sure which post you are referring to. But the atheist don’t always answer questions or respond to posts either. Don’t bother to let me know which post. All of a sudden I am no longer interested.
Thanks for this.

The Christians are totally blameless, just like their military. Their opinions are justified, whereas ours are "trouble." Isn't that precious?

Anybody feel like reaching out and holding one of these sweet people's hands? Maybe a little patty cake.

Fennario

#532248 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
IANS "The church"
RR "What church?"
IANS "The church"
RR "What church?"
IANS "The church"
RR "What church?"
Ad infinitum.
Actually, I've said a far sight more than that,most recently at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Your perceptions of my comments reflect more on you than my posts:
http://s3.hubimg.com/u/209782_f520.jpg [cartoon]

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#532249 May 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
{{{{{GASP}}}}}
Are you calling me names?!
you ignorant meathead/jugheads/religious nutcase!
do the research you lazy apathetic ignorant meathead fool .
Yup, yup ...those are names.
And not just any names ...they're representative of at least 4th grade.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#532250 May 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm talking about!
<quoted text>
LOL. You make me laugh.
I would expect HL bringing Chris' wife into this would make you laugh. Both of you have shown even the most basic civil boundries such as people's mothers orwives are not off-limit

HL has repeatedly claimed she doesn't believe Chris' account of what happened with him and his wife despite the fact that they are married. She apparently thinks it is funny to make jokes about wanting to meet someone that through their religious beliefs left a homosexual life so she could try to tempt her back into homosexuality. Regardless of anyone's view on the subject, this is just morally repulsive.

Although I think its funny that HL thinks she could tempt anyone. If there was any woman that could turn another woman straight, my guess is it would be her

Perhaps when you two are done engaging in or defending bigotry and bashing mothers or wives, HL will want to take a moment to tell everyone again how she takes the high road

I saw she said earlier my biggest problem with her is that she defends you. Nope. Couldn't care less about that. Is is the blatant lying and hypocrisy. I hadn't seen this post until your reply. Are you guys sure you don't want to try to hit for the cycle and start insulting people's kids?

What a couple of lowlifes

Fennario

#532251 May 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
HL, please explain to me what is the difference in detesting Christianity ...or detesting homosexuality.
Christianity is detestable. For starters, Christianity scapegoats gays. But there is nothing to detest about homosexuality until some priest trains you to think otherwise.

Gays aren't trying to make Christians' lives more difficult or dangerous. But the reverse is true.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#532252 May 10, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
~ Buddha
That's good stuff.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#532253 May 10, 2013
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, turning a man from the snares of death.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#532254 May 10, 2013
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#532255 May 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. can we interpret as agreement to my allegation regarding PERSONAL insults and character assassination ??..
Who are you to talk about what should take place in civil conversation

You make jokes about ruining marriages

You insult people's family

Who are you to decide for someone else whether they made the right decision when they chose their faith over homosexuality? How is that any of your business at all?

I have stayed consistent saying I don't believe it is the business of Christians to try to force their morality onto those outside the faith and what gay people do so long as it is within the boundaries of the law and doesn't hurt anyone is their business. You have often echoed such sentiments claiming what people do is their business. Yet you make jokes about wanting to meet a man;s wife so you can break up her marriage and tempt her to return to lesbians.

Stop with the pretending you are on any higher moral ground. Stop changing your stories from one day to the next, claiming posts are hurtful to nobody is capable of hurting or insulting anyone over the internet. Just stop with the bullshit. This isn't the first time either. You have made his wife a target quite a few times.

If you don't have even the most basic decency to keep things among the people posting and that can defend themselves or the most basic civil boundaries to exclude family from attacks, for goodness sake at least stop making public pleas for better behavior. Look in the mirror first.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#532256 May 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, the same Cherianne who used a fake picture of a south African woman that she took off a private website which she accepted compliments about her hair and the picture in general? Then when somebody exposed the picture as a fake you pretended you didn't understand what the big deal was that you lied about the picture being you? It just so happened to go along with your proxy location
The same Cherianne who got caught trying to fool her friends with yet ANOTHER FAKE IDENTITY and then when she got caught claimed she only lied because she knows she isn't good at lying and would get caught?
The same Cherianne that claimed her Topix account was hacked even though that wouldn't stop her from logging in also since the password can't be changed or stop you from logging on unregistered yet you let people believe for a week that you committed suicide and claimed after you couldn't get on Topix to tell them different?
The same Cherianne who claimed her account got hacked a second time and someone else sent her friends emails asking for money? yet she never bothered to tell anyone her account was hacked to questioned publicly well after the fact on why people still thought you needed money?
LOL, yeah not sure how the shoe is on the other foot. But it doesn't surprise me to see you lurking. I am sure you have plently of identities. But you know, you only create them so when you get caught you can claim you wanted to get caught!
Me thinks it's the same one.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#532257 May 10, 2013
I'm glad it is Friday.....It will be a gorgeous day

Get outside and Enjoy it......Life is Short!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min here 48,625
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min X Pendable 182,649
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 11 min Ann Bonney 53,817
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Anna 971,662
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min hojo 646,591
Best "budget burger" I've ever had!! 13 min Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min Lbj 105,592
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Steve III 44,682
More from around the web