“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#531937 May 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. His message has not been lost. True many people in the so called church (not the body of Christ) have killed many to keep the false one rich and in power. This is why my lifesong message is I'm thankful that God has the final word, not any man. Not any man. If you get a chance do read Foxe's Book of Martyrs.
Thanks. I will.
Question...How many of the 500(+) contemporary writings of "Jesus words" that existed before around 95 A.D. have you had the opportunity to read.
That is the foremost reason for my statement...in that the canons of the "universal church" were rejected by those that knew they were adulterated and so not the real truth. That was the reason the "abomination"- the "universal church"/"scarlet whore" of Rome(who deemed "itself" the representative of God on earth) destroyed, murdered, and burned anyone who possessed or preached those "truths".
Exactly what Jesus abhorred and preached against.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#531939 May 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No "doctor" can be this stupid
You think addiction isn't physical? Especially opiate addiction which we were specifically talking about?
It was one thing for you not to know Ritalin has the adverse affect on adults
It was one thing to claim you gave ten percent of your money to a church where you knew the priest was stealing the money for himself
But for a "doctor" not to know opiate addiction is both physical and mental? WOW. Either you were about as bad and ignorant of a doctor and Christian as one can be when you claimed to be one or you simply are a bigger fraud than I thought. Considering the patients it would have affected, I actually find myself rooting for the latter.
<quoted text>
.. this is a good example of the 'piling on' done by Christians in this forum ..
The piling on is done by all.

Damnit people, pull your heads from your ass's.

The human species commits genocide against itself ...period. And they all claim the favor of a higher power.

And that's just how it is.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#531940 May 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
@ Paslms 23...
I hope(if you have not had the opportunity before) that this brings you new understanding and light in understanding the "Gospel" and the words of Jesus.
Thanks, im good to go. And if i lack any understanding i will ask God, and he will give it to me liberaly..

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#531941 May 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I will.
Question...How many of the 500(+) contemporary writings of "Jesus words" that existed before around 95 A.D. have you had the opportunity to read.
That is the foremost reason for my statement...in that the canons of the "universal church" were rejected by those that knew they were adulterated and so not the real truth. That was the reason the "abomination"- the "universal church"/"scarlet whore" of Rome(who deemed "itself" the representative of God on earth) destroyed, murdered, and burned anyone who possessed or preached those "truths".
Hi

These are the books that never made the cut when the Bible was put together?

The Gospel of Thomas makes no mention of Jesus' death and resurrection. Furthermore, salvation only comes by understanding his teachings and not by believing in his resurrection:

"Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death"

No wonder the early church leaders left that one out!

They also left out the Gospel Of Peter which is strange because as far as I know, it provides the only eye-witness account of Jesus emerging from the tomb.

Jesus came out from the tomb with two angels and was followed by a talking cross. Once in the open, Jesus and the angels grew to a height of thousands of feet until their heads were lost in the heavens.

Angels? Talking cross? Giant Jesus?

Well, according to the account, this was witnessed by a Roman centurion and his soldiers (usually eighty men) and the Jewish Elders. Given who the witnesses were, you'd have thought there would be some records for this miraculous event. Turns out that there are none.

Ah well, perhaps it was just a made-up story.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#531942 May 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am an attorney by trade, proud to say an honest and hard-working one. But it's more important just to be a decent and compassionate human being.
Awww, the irony of you being you from a young age, and having the need of evidence in your life for God, and you so happen to chose law... lol.. works out i guess huh..

Honest?? lol come on now man...

Yes i agree, chairty never fails..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#531943 May 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. don't forget the UK, Australia, Canada and many other countries that contributed to the war effort ..
I can never forget that and I didn't imply that.
.. then, explain why drones are killing 10 civilians for each enemy combatant ..
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis...
I don't know. Maybe some are children-terrorists (they DO give machine guns to little kids over there), maybe some are collateral damage, maybe some are accidents. Again, I don't know.

How do you expect me to explain that? I'm not authorizing these drone attacks, Obama is - at a rate four times higher than Bush. Ask him.
.. I am comparing modern America to Nazi Germany, both Christian nations. Where were the protests when America nearly exterminated Native Americans? How about the current drone killings of civilians ??..
I was not there when Indians were getting slaughtered. But I DO know that lots of people protested against it - mostly Christian people. I would've protested it, too. Senseless slaughter is NOT the traitor of most people.
.. here's my point: if morals are the privy of Christians, they're not doing a very good job ..
Elaborate. That's pretty vague, I don't wanna give a vague response.
.. who has protested human rights violations during the past 12 years of war? Who pickets Wall Street? Most importantly, who is silencing these voices ??..
.. no matter how immoral, Christians seem to support any action taken on the War on Terror, including yourself. Have you voiced any moral outrage over the drone or Iraq civilian casualties? It seems people only find excuses to justify the killing of innocents ..
.. please do not interpret this post as a condemnation of your beliefs. It seems apparent that Christians in both Germany and America have failed and continue to fail to protest the immorality of their leaders ..
.. that's not what Jesus taught. We can do better ..
Perhaps you're unaware of Christian protests such as those brought on by Washington, Lincoln and Martin Luther King. Those are huge and historical, but throughout history, Christians have protested evil and atrocity.

However, there are some that are loud. Really loud. Like the WBC idiots. They make the news while others don't.

Consider that before condemning our sense of morality.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#531944 May 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you continue to claim being gay is a choice. Many times, I have told you that truth: that for some that's true, for others, not so much. You refuse to accept that fact ..
.. as for how my child was conceived, that information is private ..
<quoted text>
.. exactly ..
Fair 'nuff.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#531945 May 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I will.
None. I do think (and hope) that we seek the same thing, the truth. Many years ago before I gave my life to Christ I loved something called absolute zero. My thinking is no matter who where what faith or no faith this is something that everyone agrees on, the coldest temp. As far as I know and understand it also can't be reached. But I like things like that that are true no matter what. Much of what is spoken of here are things many don't agree on. I can't prove to anyone here I've met Jesus, nor can my wife. But I don't have to. All we have to do is live the best way we know how. In our church, Protestant non-denominational we have quite a few teachings on the history of the Protestant Reformation. I have no doubt that anyone in a postion of power and authority, be it a church, gov, ect that seeks to stop the truth will fail in the end.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#531946 May 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Native Americans, Hiroshima, Nagasaki ..
.. need more ??..
Indians notwithstanding, Hiroshima & Nagasaki were acts of war, not genocide. They are nothing like the Holocaust, nothing like the evils and terror that Hitler enjoyed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#531947 May 9, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't asked me for any evidence, so I haven't given any.
You haven't even defended your claims with validity, namely, you made empty claims that have no evidence to back them up.
Scratch that, you never defended your claims in the first place, only dodged and created straw men arguments.
Intentionally.

By doing so, I've shown you how utterly stupid "born gay" is.

Thanks for your cooperation.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#531948 May 9, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So only females have butts.
Glad to see you make even more of a fool out of yourself.
I also fixed your quote a bit to reflect a fact and not your disillusioned thoughts. Try to see whether you can pick up the change.
No. Males and females have buttholes.

Buttholes aren't made for sex, though.

I know, I know.... You're gonna argue that's my "indoctrination" talking, but it isn't. It's a biological fact.

Don't get me wrong, Mrs RR enjoys a little butt action now & then. But that doesn't mean it's natural.

Don't kid yourself.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#531949 May 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, the irony of you being you from a young age, and having the need of evidence in your life for God, and you so happen to chose law... lol.. works out i guess huh..
Honest?? lol come on now man...
Yes i agree, chairty never fails..
Widow's mite. The law. Indeed.

http://www.sundayeducation.com/2011/08/19/the...
Dr Phil

London, KY

#531950 May 9, 2013
I think Skombolis has a personality disorder.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#531951 May 9, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He fails to realize that the ones who win the wars and live out the others write the history. So of course when the people colonizing killed off a good portion of Native Americans to steal their land, they wrote themselves into history as great people. They're the ones who lived out the others.
And for some cooky reason, you think I'm all aflutter with envious joy over the murder of innocents...

Are you sure you're not projecting?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#531952 May 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. This is a good example of two Christians showing this guy for what is he is: a bigot. If he posted this crap concerning blacks you would say something, or any other group, race or religion. I have to ask, do any of you that claim tolerance have any for anyone that doesn't share you hate? And I don't use that word lightly. But its on full display here by serveral posters. Oh well. It is a pity. Life is too short.
.. many Christians on this thread have been 'piling on' for a long time now ..

.. that you do not recognize it says something ..

.. that you indulge in it says something more ..

With Established Harem

#531953 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what happened here on Tuesday, at least not to which you are referring.
.. it was 'pile-on' Boooots, AIN & HL day ..

With Established Harem

#531954 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG HL, you too? The sentence clearly states "others who did not belong to the 'Aryan race'".
.. yes, understood. I was just adding that JW's were persecuted for their religious belief concerning the military ..

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#531955 May 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That link leads directly to post # 531783.
It didn't take me to the post ...only the page.
What causes that?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#531956 May 9, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi
These are the books that never made the cut when the Bible was put together?
The Gospel of Thomas makes no mention of Jesus' death and resurrection. Furthermore, salvation only comes by understanding his teachings and not by believing in his resurrection:
"Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death"
No wonder the early church leaders left that one out!
They also left out the Gospel Of Peter which is strange because as far as I know, it provides the only eye-witness account of Jesus emerging from the tomb.
Jesus came out from the tomb with two angels and was followed by a talking cross. Once in the open, Jesus and the angels grew to a height of thousands of feet until their heads were lost in the heavens.
Angels? Talking cross? Giant Jesus?
Well, according to the account, this was witnessed by a Roman centurion and his soldiers (usually eighty men) and the Jewish Elders. Given who the witnesses were, you'd have thought there would be some records for this miraculous event. Turns out that there are none.
Ah well, perhaps it was just a made-up story.
The "Gospel of Peter" was written just before 200 AD, and was nothing more than an embellishment of the previous "Gospels" or "proto-Gospels". The intent being to lend credence to the fantastic and elaborate structure of reinforcing trinity and immaculate conception. It has been concluded by scholars that it was not written by Peter, but after his death.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531957 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Intentionally.
By doing so, I've shown you how utterly stupid "born gay" is.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Actually, you haven't shown anything but your lack of a functional brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 765,334
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Rick in Kansas 263,672
horny girls want to text???? (Mar '14) 23 min Jhammer9 16
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min Holy dr Shrink 39,168
Why Topix is dying 44 min PDX Dave 5
gay snapchat 47 min 25mwv 7
Skinnylicious Cooking Review - Flavia Del Monte 52 min David Miller 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr USA Born 555,150
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 4 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr Jan 1,190

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE