“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531917 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with plumbing parts there are male & female parts...
One of you, you & your fiancÚ, is feminine.
So only females have butts.
Glad to see you make even more of a fool out of yourself.

I also fixed your quote a bit to reflect a fact and not your disillusioned thoughts. Try to see whether you can pick up the change.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#531918 May 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No "doctor" can be this stupid
You think addiction isn't physical? Especially opiate addiction which we were specifically talking about?
It was one thing for you not to know Ritalin has the adverse affect on adults
It was one thing to claim you gave ten percent of your money to a church where you knew the priest was stealing the money for himself
But for a "doctor" not to know opiate addiction is both physical and mental? WOW. Either you were about as bad and ignorant of a doctor and Christian as one can be when you claimed to be one or you simply are a bigger fraud than I thought. Considering the patients it would have affected, I actually find myself rooting for the latter.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be surprised. When I was young I had a condition that meant I saw many doctors growing up. They are just people and the better ones have wisdom. The guy posting here has none. Hate? He has that in spades.
.. this is a good example of the 'piling on' done by Christians in this forum ..

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#531919 May 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. You've hit the nail on the head. And not surprisingly, it is an unbeliever - you - objecting.
You may get a little lip service out of the Christians if you've embarrassed them enough with this,
But clearly, as a collective, they care much less than unbelievers about such matters, which supports my point that if a Western demagogue wants to manufacture support for a genocide or any other moral horror, he can't do better than to have an overwhelmingly Christians nation to work with. They may mouth the word "love" a lot, but that kind of "love" is worthless.
These are people that are raised to think that anything authority commands is moral as long as they trust the authority, and they trust almost anybody that claims to be a Christian or carries a bible - like Hitler and Bush.
And what difference does it make what people like Hitler and Bush really believe about Jesus? What matters is what their audiences believed. The Christians believed that they were anointed by their god in their holy struggles.
only prob with this whole dialogue is THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A CHRISTIAN NATION. every last one of them are pagan and atheist at their core.

once upon a time, there was a literal and geographic nation built on a Covenant and consequent statutes of the God of Heaven and Earth, but it was flawed and meant to instruct the entire human race of the fullfillment of it through a suffering Savior which even the Covenant participants failed to reckognize.

so here we are again, failing to reckognize God's New and Perfect Covenant ratified through His very own Blood!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#531920 May 9, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
When did God tell us to branch out into infinity religions and kill in His name? That's what I'd like to know...
God didn't do that. The people did. It was the act of those who knew that the administers of the central church in Rome were blatantly lying about the Jesus they corrupted and turned into a "star wars idol". However, it was too late. The truth of the message was already all but lost, and most of the contemporary writings of his message were destroyed and burned. All that was left at the time was corrupted and adulterated by lying greedy "bishops"-loyal to the "theocracy".

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#531921 May 9, 2013
I'd just like to say that I was sorry to hear about the recent death of Ray Harryhausen.

I was actually moved very slightly.

Then I was moved very slightly again.

Then I was....

Montreal

#531922 May 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you choose not to be gay ?
Did you see his stupid comment?
Well, there are lots, but I'm speaking of this one in particular:
"So 'people are born straight' is just as ridiculous as 'people are born gay.'"

He just lied big time.
He never said "some people are born straight and some are born gay" like I've been saying. He said "ALL people are born straight and then CHOOSE to be gay," which is ridiculous in and of itself. But the fact that he doesn't understand the difference between my comment and his is hilarious.

Montreal

#531923 May 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Love doesn't blame so forgiveness is not needed.
<smile>
Love is not a sin, so forgiveness isn't needed for that reason also.

Montreal

#531924 May 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes, we have ..
He fails to realize that the ones who win the wars and live out the others write the history. So of course when the people colonizing killed off a good portion of Native Americans to steal their land, they wrote themselves into history as great people. They're the ones who lived out the others.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#531925 May 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No "doctor" can be this stupid
You think addiction isn't physical? Especially opiate addiction which we were specifically talking about?
It was one thing for you not to know Ritalin has the adverse affect on adults
It was one thing to claim you gave ten percent of your money to a church where you knew the priest was stealing the money for himself
But for a "doctor" not to know opiate addiction is both physical and mental? WOW. Either you were about as bad and ignorant of a doctor and Christian as one can be when you claimed to be one or you simply are a bigger fraud than I thought. Considering the patients it would have affected, I actually find myself rooting for the latter.
<quoted text>
.. this is a good example of the 'piling on' done by Christians in this forum ..
Wrong again. This is a good example of two Christians showing this guy for what is he is: a bigot. If he posted this crap concerning blacks you would say something, or any other group, race or religion. I have to ask, do any of you that claim tolerance have any for anyone that doesn't share you hate? And I don't use that word lightly. But its on full display here by serveral posters. Oh well. It is a pity. Life is too short.

Montreal

#531926 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I done that? Why do you insinuate that I have?
I really don't give a shit if gays get married.
<quoted text>
I haven't tried to deny anyone any rights, so I CAN'T answer that question.
So then if it were put to a vote tomorrow, you'd for for equality?
I really doubt that, considering that the whole reason we got into this discussion is because you commented on my criticisms of bigoted people who wish to refuse marriage equality.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#531927 May 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
A few of you also work diligently to try to keep any two of us from supporting one another, even as you high five one another with an "Amen, brother".
<quoted text>
.. AIN's thinking is correct. Tuesdays posts on this thread are a good indication of what's going on here. Three non-believers were dumped on by many Christians, given high fives for their character assassinations ..
.. do Christians prefer insulting rather than debating issues? That's what I'm seeing ..
.. why has no Christian responded to this post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
.. is this not a topic worth debating? Why did you ignore it ??..
I don't know what happened here on Tuesday, at least not to which you are referring.

Also, that link leads to 20 posts, I don't know which one you're talking about.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#531928 May 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You call that detective work? HA!
You must've missed this part:
"others who did not belong to the "Aryan race"...and religious dissidents, i.e. members of Jehovah's Witnesses"
<quoted text>
.. JW's would not serve in the military. That's why they were targeted ..
OMG HL, you too? The sentence clearly states "others who did not belong to the 'Aryan race'".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#531929 May 9, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Kind of like Bob Hope and Jane Fonda visiting the troops in Vietnam.
Ya pretty much.

It's not like he was war mongering or anything, he cared about the troops and American morale.

And of course, making money.

Montreal

#531930 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. We are all (for the most part) born alive. Some people choose to stop living. Of we're all born alive, we'd all have to stay alive (not commit suicide).
Red herring that isn't comparative at all.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you.
Says your invalid statement.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, anyone can. I choose not to. You choose to.
Really? Then you are the first, or you're just a bisexual.
Why do you choose to be straight and not gay?
What would make you choose to be gay?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Neither can you. Falling in love takes time, often a long time.
You do realize that what you just said means nothing to the question, it is an answer that is completely irrelevant.
You're saying that because the one you're with is of the same sex, you can't fall in love with them because of time?
Again, your comprehension skills need to be worked on.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pitifully trying to insult me. It isn't working.
I'm not trying to insult you at all.
If you can choose whether to be attracted to females or males, then you are bisexual.

Location hidden

#531931 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what happened here on Tuesday, at least not to which you are referring.
Also, that link leads to 20 posts, I don't know which one you're talking about.
That link leads directly to post # 531783.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#531932 May 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't do that. The people did. It was the act of those who knew that the administers of the central church in Rome were blatantly lying about the Jesus they corrupted and turned into a "star wars idol". However, it was too late. The truth of the message was already all but lost, and most of the contemporary writings of his message were destroyed and burned. All that was left at the time was corrupted and adulterated by lying greedy "bishops"-loyal to the "theocracy".
Not true. His message has not been lost. True many people in the so called church (not the body of Christ) have killed many to keep the false one rich and in power. This is why my lifesong message is I'm thankful that God has the final word, not any man. Not any man. If you get a chance do read Foxe's Book of Martyrs.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#531933 May 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be surprised. When I was young I had a condition that meant I saw many doctors growing up. They are just people and the better ones have wisdom. The guy posting here has none. Hate? He has that in spades.
When I was young, say from mid 20s to my 40s, I saw a doctor growing up too, almost every day. He is now in his 40s too and will be 41 in a week. He has 4 kids of his own, and manages a bunch of other doctors. My son announced to us that he was going to be a doctor, when he was about 10 years old, and he put a poster on his bedroom door, something to the effect "I'm a doctor". He never changed his mind about becoming a doctor though he was in his 30's before he could officially put up his own shingle.

However, I don't think that is what you meant, but I saw an opportunity to make a comment. I am sorry that you had to see many doctors when you were young. I would have seen more doctors when I was young, if I had been born a few years later, as we got Medicare in parts of Canada, starting in the west the year I was born, but it didn't come into action in my province until near the time I started to high school, so some of the illnesses I had didn't get a doctor's attention, simply because people only saw doctors when they were having a baby or on the verge of dying, at least in my family's income bracket.

That changed though as Canada enacted Medicare for the whole country, but each province administering its own program, I suspect with some differences, though I haven't investigated health care in other provinces.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#531935 May 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Native Americans, Hiroshima, Nagasaki ..
.. need more ??..
Ya'll make it sound like these folks were falsly invited to a party and then mowed down while they munched corn on the cob.
And that simply isn't the case.

The genocide of the native tribes of the America's was began by the Spanish as far as outsiders is concerned. But in truth the natives warred against each other for century's. And we don't know how many that took part in the genocide of the North American Indian were in fact American Nationals ...surely a great number were immigrants. But I can say with absolute certainty that not a single one of you can look upon the heart of anyone and declare if they are a people of faith ...or what faith.

The wheels of history were in motion. There is nothing anyone was going to do to stop it. It is what it is.

And since you brought up the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and sticking with that time period & WWII, it was the Empire of Japan that called us out.

How many civilians died at Pearl? How many civilians died around the world at the hands of the Empire of Japan?

The Emire simply bit off more than it could chew.

And lets not forget the many beheadings, death marchs and other forms of torture committed against the Allied forces.

How many civilians died in the sinking of the Lusitania by a German U-boat? Europe was screaming for aid. The USA didn't just march in and start shooting the place up.

This war had to come to an end ...it was enough.

I'm not advocated the wholesale slaughter of innocents ...but damn, we should turn away while Americans are slaughtered early on a Sunday morning ...or sent to the depths of the icy seas by an unknown hunter.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#531936 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have. That's me in the cowboy hat.
I need a little sun, huh?
I'd say so....Did you have a liposuction procedure that the doctor got a little carried away?

:-)

Location hidden

#531937 May 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. His message has not been lost. True many people in the so called church (not the body of Christ) have killed many to keep the false one rich and in power. This is why my lifesong message is I'm thankful that God has the final word, not any man. Not any man. If you get a chance do read Foxe's Book of Martyrs.
Thanks. I will.
Question...How many of the 500(+) contemporary writings of "Jesus words" that existed before around 95 A.D. have you had the opportunity to read.
That is the foremost reason for my statement...in that the canons of the "universal church" were rejected by those that knew they were adulterated and so not the real truth. That was the reason the "abomination"- the "universal church"/"scarlet whore" of Rome(who deemed "itself" the representative of God on earth) destroyed, murdered, and burned anyone who possessed or preached those "truths".
Exactly what Jesus abhorred and preached against.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 265,586
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 26 min Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 48 min yon 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min Osmius 779,239
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 58 min yon 39,395
Gay snapchat names 1 hr PolyBisexual 187
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ2 37,847
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 12 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web