Yer jist plain mischief ain't ya.
Hahahah!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#531673 May 8, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it wasn't me who said that the Egyptians smeared blood on their doors. It was the poster I was responding to.
I just wanted ta clear that up is all...no foul there.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#531674 May 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Lets play this game.
I was born straight.
Betcha can't prove me wrong.
I was born bloody and straight up pissed off. That's just hearsay.

Prove you were born.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#531675 May 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No my friend, there is NOT.
Acts 4:12
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved
Until next time, a Blessed and Peaceful day/night.
Sometimes... it is another example even here where 'speech' is understood differently by other lands. For us it is natural to put it that way, meaning...'there is not'– or –'these is no other way'. So when you shout there is NOT, it comes across as a message for others rather... You have been so busy defending you forget you don't have to with me?
We might then say in reply when agreeing with 'No my friend, there is NOT'...'what a question!' I believe the different English customs of how it is used, has been the hardest language to learn to read and write. So Ja Brother... I was agreeing with you, NOT disagreeing!~~smile~~ So let us proceed, secure without question...“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen “
2 Peter 3:18  You need that language, which for me is to live it without the need to preach it. We already have one strong woman preacher in here... G'day Deb!
Peace my friends to both of you... it is why sometimes it is misunderstood by mere language.“7 And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#531676 May 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jesus agrees with me. So you exclude the parts of the bible about Jesus Christ, and go on thinking your good works means anything without Jesus Christ.
So you're saying that Revelations is wrong on this?

I guess you're one of those believers who accepts that the Bible contains errors in its pages.

Good for you!!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#531677 May 8, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, interesting. Yes Jesus. May I be more like him. I must decrease and he must increase. Be Blessed Peace Warrior. Not by power nor by might, but by my spirit, says the Lord. May God guide all we do.
Only by decreasing our egotistical selves can he increase. A bit like emptying ourselves so he can fill our lives with his purpose... which in truth become more abundant as he decreed. Love always Blind Man - tho' you are far from blind - and God Bless .

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#531678 May 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Latters It is pillow time.
Nite LW.

Location hidden

#531679 May 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think I am judging someone for eating a dog? The world is indeed bigger than we think ~ but like I said, cuddle a dog for comfort, they are amazing sources of non conditional love, unless of course, you have to eat it.
I was just pointing out that not everybody shares our views. I have a dog. When I got him from the shelter, he was just a little thing. Now he out weighs me but he's still much gentler than I am.

Location hidden

#531680 May 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have three sports cars, only one is American.
I have three sports bras. I think they were made in China.

Location hidden

#531681 May 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares bigot.
I do.

Location hidden

#531682 May 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Bro. he is so desperately in search of a platform that he'll ramble on if for no other reason than to enjoy the sound of his own voice, while constantly making a fool of himself in the process.
Luckily, Irony Meters are cheap.

Location hidden

#531683 May 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> All always good to read your insightful posts Chris, as our friend DS Higgins would say..........we must never weary of well doing.
Blessings.
Or well digging. Sometimes we get thirsty.

Location hidden

#531684 May 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I see some are doing all they can to get a reaction. Won't give them that. Some time back here two guys started making out right in front of me. At first I was going to say something but after praying thought it best to say nothing. Hope everyone is well this night.
OH hell. Be nice River...

Location hidden

#531685 May 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I toured Sri Lanka in December 2004. I missed the Tsunami by days.
I was much more upset by the death of my last dog than I was by the hundreds of thousands of dead Tsunami victims.
Do we judge?
<quoted text>
Of course we judge.

We're all one step away from death. The trick is to stay one step ahead of it.

Location hidden

#531686 May 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the more Feminine side (the wifey) between you and your partner--you are so upset about Lawest responding to you, when he said he wouldn't. He just changed his mind,he didn't LIE, so calm down , it will be alright.
He changed his mind? Sounds like he may be more feminine.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#531687 May 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes is many different places,people and speech and each thinks differently about love.Love can knock with a sunrise and death can knock with a sunset another words one never knows from day to day what that whole day will hold.I think of yesterday as gone,today is the now and maybe no tomorrows.Nothing in life as I see it is ever carved in stone.God bless lu2
Ja... I seem to have enough trouble in here just with you folk and different English ways!

“Ah death where is thy sting. Oh grave where is thy victory.” 1 Corinthians 15:54 You are funny... yesterday is always gone and yet, even now for you, altho' I am writing in your future, it is for your yesterday that still exists. Because right now it is your Wednesday even tho' we are 16 hours into your tomorrow, Thursday. So I can guarantee there is a tomorrow, but not for who one will be.

Most likely why nothing is written in stone, and paper only burns, and PC's crash... mmmmmmmmmm sounds to me like time to sound the trumpet lil sister! Maybe that will be understood and heard.“5 And the angel which I  saw stand upon the sea andupo n the earth lifted up his hand  to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever,  who created heaven, and the things that therein are , and the earth, a nd the things that therein are ,and the sea, and  the things which are therein , that there should be time no longer: 7 Bu t in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound , the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants  the prophets.” Revelation 10
God Bless and wake up happy! LuVU2

Location hidden

#531688 May 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
The two gay guys that I know , call one-- my WIFE---why is that?
Why don't you ask them? It doesn't rub off. Always remember, you can't turn gay.

Location hidden

#531689 May 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a homosexual.
So he's normal.

Awesome !!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#531690 May 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Lawest---Excellent post.
God's very first marriage was Adam and Eve---A true marriage, to become ONE.
My mind goes to 'the bride' SP... in contrast to a marriage of this kind. A time when none of this will be applicable.

Luke 20:27-35  Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him,{28} Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.{29} There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children.{30} And the second took her to wife, and he died childless.{31} And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.{32} Last of all the woman died also.{33} Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.{34} And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:{35} But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

… and all will be history. No more fighting over what's right or wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Dan 595,876
Sex with demon possessed doll 8 min Burt Wagner 42
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min Burke Devlin 743
White Lives MATTER 10 min Burke Devlin 4
Will the world end in the middle of 2016? 15 min andet1987 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min Brian_G 444,115
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min andet1987 6,112
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Joyful8118 853,697
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min Marvelous Marve 100,698
More from around the web