Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I "reject" it, there's no evidence to support it.
You don't need any evidence,to stick to the breast and drink milk of Gods(mama)Word.
try?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Hope D.S. is well. Have not heard much since Nov. As you know I was active in pulling for Romeny (as he was) but think when I posted that my hope isn't in this nation that might have bothered him? Take care.
I hope all is well with him also, Knowing DS, I don't think that he took offense with you saying that your hope is in Christ and not this nation, I hope that I'm right in saying that he has enough God given spirituality to understand your point, he's just very passionate about what he believes like yourself.

What I have noticed about people and are a little amazed, is that so many feel that it is a truly terrible thing for a person NOT to exercise their right to vote in a political election of any kind, but I would like to remind many that there is a far far worse thing that we can neglect to do.........and that is to exercise our right to salvation IN the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, wish people would come to the realization of this point.

Hebrews 2:1-3
2Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.[1] 2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; 3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;2Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad to know this Lawest! When you can see that light it makes the rest of the ride easier.
Thank you HFN, your continued prayers are still needed, in fact even those of us who believe are still need of God's mercy everyday to sustain us in our walk with him.

I like this old saying..........if you are going to pray, then don't worry, if you are going to worry, then don't bother to pray.

Blessings.(C:

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have to fully agree, any more than anyone does. We don't all live the same lives. For me... life as a pw is every day, anywhere, and am content with no questions as to why a thing is one way and not another. Being beyond argument is my Peace, and not everyone agrees with that either, yet I have a choice whether to fight back or not. From what I gather they only cause more ill interpretations until wars brake out.
With my frame of mind it would be like me having the choice to drop an atom bomb on the whole scenario, or find some reason called mercy, to not do so... but it wouldn't change what people want in life, so let them keep going the way they choose. Many carry on as if they have forever to live, but forever doesn't come without a price of how to live.
Nothing in the universe is more in danger right now of it's own self destruction than what mankind has brought on himself and on this planet. What matters most is that this self destructive way of life is not carried further afield in his endeavor to explore and settle, in the same way as each new land on earth was plundered for greed and self satisfaction... and not to the glory of God they hid behind. Truth too catches up... To adopt an attitude of out of sight out of mind is ludicrous just because there are no answers to everything.
Perhaps you will agree with the whole picture, when you see a greater need for change all round, rather than petty divisions of opinion.
I don't know anything about the conversation. I just saw this post of yours and decided to give it a read. This post could stand alone. And I say. NICE :). With a big smile on my face.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Adam wrote:
The devil dont want you to watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
You and your garbage.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so bad at insults?
You and your ilk should be masters at it by now.
Still can't distinguish insult from fact, tsk tsk.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you shouldn't judge others then, that's another thing you bible tells you.
Another thing you disrespect.
Wow, you're on a roll with your sins!
Where are the "judgements" coming in.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Couldn't read your backward posts over cyber space if I were, so I'll take that as a no.
He is a homosexual.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Mat 13;47-50]
Again the kingdom of heavens is like unto'a net that was cast into the sea( humankind),and gathered of every kind(included evils,atheists,sinners,gasys,l esbians ,theifs etc..)
Which ,when it was full they drew to shore,and sat down,and
gathered the good fishes into the vessels,
BUT CAST AWAY THE BAD ONES(sinners and all kind of moral dung)

SO SHALL IT BE AT END OF THE WORLD;
THE ANGELS SHALL COME FORTH,AND SEVER THE WICKED FROM AMONG THE JUST

AND SHALL CAST THEM INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE;

THERE SHALL BE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH?

51?
Jesus said to all;
HAVE UNDERSTOOD ALL THESE THINGS?

THEY SAID TO HIM,YEA ,LORD

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ALL READERS JESUS WORDS??

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
ow, you're on a roll with your sins!
Thank you, I take that for a comment coming from YOU.(C;

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea over the years have had many many close calls with the variety of wildlife that roam in and out of here.I watched some beautiful storms float thru here too.For the most part in my eyes is a peaceful,happy place to be especially in this day and age.
Wow..........you must have nerves of steel, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a homosexual.
I believe that too given his desperate attempts to defend the sin.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
We're two men.
There is no femininity about that.
We have only the manliest times.
what is "manly" about two men getting it on with one another?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you HFN, your continued prayers are still needed, in fact even those of us who believe are still need of God's mercy everyday to sustain us in our walk with him.
I like this old saying..........if you are going to pray, then don't worry, if you are going to worry, then don't bother to pray.
Blessings.(C:
My Brother, you have more prayers in your direction than many I know, and even more I don't. But what I do know is His mercy is all that's left at this point in time for anyone.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I "reject" it, there's no evidence to support it.
>>>>>Sigh< <<<<
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that too given his desperate attempts to defend the sin.
Yep.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about the conversation. I just saw this post of yours and decided to give it a read. This post could stand alone. And I say. NICE :). With a big smile on my face.
No need to go back over history's conversations Blind Man, but only a smile and a heart could understand that! How are you today? <3

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, I take that for a comment coming from YOU.(C;
You take that for a comment?

What's wrong with you?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Right you are.
How's everything by the way?
What's the temperature? Here it's reaching about 28 celsius.
All good thanks :-)

It's a month off winter here. Still, it's a beautiful sunny day and I'm in short sleeves.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
My Brother, you have more prayers in your direction than many I know, and even more I don't. But what I do know is His mercy is all that's left at this point in time for anyone.
True sis, particularly for those who have placed their faith and trust IN Christ.

Blessings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

582 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 722,227
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Krackerjacks 115,646
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 256,988
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min RoSesz 533,625
Are their any older women looking for teen boys... (Aug '13) 9 min Anon 37
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 20 min hoti 37
Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 22 min Jina Wild_ 1,564
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 1 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••