Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#531490 May 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Lawest---Excellent post.
God's very first marriage was Adam and Eve---A true marriage, to become ONE.
Hey there SP, you are absolutely correct my friend, would that so many more people understood this.

Blessings.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#531491 May 8, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, if that's 'right' with your speech. I know lands are different. Just never thought of Love connected like that.
You mention slowly re death knocking... do you feel like that with your Honey? When my young husband died without warning... the love we shared was sweeter than venom to carry over into any pain of him going. But Ja... while we are together, always 'just keep returning loyalty, compassion and love all rolled together,' cause when they are gone we can say we did our best through anything. It is possible I know, and can also know 'til death do us part'.
God Bless and LuvU2
Yes is many different places,people and speech and each thinks differently about love.Love can knock with a sunrise and death can knock with a sunset another words one never knows from day to day what that whole day will hold.I think of yesterday as gone,today is the now and maybe no tomorrows.Nothing in life as I see it is ever carved in stone.God bless lu2

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#531492 May 8, 2013
lynn wrote:
Jesus loves us all he has no limits it's up to us if we want to accept his love!
All so very true.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#531493 May 8, 2013
"yes I do" what?
[QUOTE who="Black Thunder 42"]<quoted text>
yes, I do.
Do you believe that just "anyone" gets to pass through that door?
Hardly!
Living the teachings is what makes one "clean in truth" - "just and acceptable." Then fairness is utilized in your admittance and free passage "through" that door.
That is exactly what the verse to the pharisees' is about.
They were being reproved for being "fake" in their outward(public) appearance, while not "living" the teachings, and are being told that they are nothing more than thieves and robbers - and therefore, will not be allowed through the door along with those who did.
Jesus is not a "literal" door-he is a "metaphorical" representation of "living the teachings" he taught. That being the epitome of spiritual and physical love. All the rest of his teachings naturally
fall into place when that is followed.
And no not everyone gets through the door, but those that have a spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ.

As I say before, you don't have to have a spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ to follow His teachings. Many in Hindu Islam Buddhism and other philosophies and religions follow the teachings of Jesus. But don't think they need to pray to or accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior to get to YHWH Almighty.

I think Jesus makes it very clear no one gets to YHWH Almighty without going through Jesus Christ. At least all those that know the Gospel, but choose to reject the Gospel.

He is a literal door. A literal gate. Now you can choose to not believe that. But based on what Jesus says, I choose to believe that. It makes absolutely no sense YHWH would send Jesus Christ His only Begotten Son, if a person can sidestep Jesus to get to YHWH. Then why send Jesus? that no compute.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#531494 May 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k0DTT3u2JZ8XX
Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah "JESUS","Yehosh ua" or "Yeshua"(Hebrew
Good evening Adam.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#531495 May 8, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
LAWEST100 wrote:
there are non-believers here like yourself and a couple of others who do not go on the attack against our belief IN Christ by calling our God an imaginary deity and speaking all manner of ignorant and blasphemous statements against our faith, but most of the unbelievers here do so sadly enough
<quoted text>
*OO*-RAH!
Isn't that just sad and pitiful?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#531496 May 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes is many different places,people and speech and each thinks differently about love.Love can knock with a sunrise and death can knock with a sunset another words one never knows from day to day what that whole day will hold.I think of yesterday as gone,today is the now and maybe no tomorrows.Nothing in life as I see it is ever carved in stone.God bless lu2
Good evening LW.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#531497 May 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Faith, for me, is excluded from the equation. It has no probative value.
Evidence is required for me to accept the existence of a god.
And so far, I have seen none.
If you do decide to take something on faith, you have the luxury of picking between any of the numerous religions. Faith works no matter what you have faith in. How convenient is that?

And if you can't find the religion for you, make up your own! Or start with a popular template, and customize, like the Christians do!

"I really like Christianity, but I don't like Hell, although I would like to accuse people of being demon infested. I guess I'm out of luck, right?"

NO!!! That's the beauty of faith! Who's to say that your interpretation of vague and inconsistent scripture isn't "the right one"? Just pull out your trusty faith card, and you're all set!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#531498 May 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy publicly showing you are a liar?
I admit that I broke a little promise by responding to you again, but that you have taken that point and stretched it to it's extremes merely reveals how desperate you are for talking points in your near mindless attempts to discredit everything Godly while defending something very condemnable. PATHETIC.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#531500 May 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can ramble on ad infinitum, and you can sugar-coat it all you want.
But the bottom line is that you are a bigot, because you would deny equal rights to a portion of the population based on accident of birth.
To hide behind a god's skirt doesn't absolve you. Not only that, but you add insult to injury by droning on about "fleshly wants and desires."
Your "crucial truth" makes for second-class citizens. I find that to be shameful.
Nobody cares bigot.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#531501 May 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What´s up?
Pretty much the same my friend. How're you this evening?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531502 May 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
I was born straight. We all are born straight, just like we are all born living.
SOME choose not to be straight, SOME choose not to live.
Prove me wrong.
Go.
You didn't answer the question.
If homosexuality is a choice, then heterosexuality is a choice.
It's either a choice for both, or a choice for neither.
So, once again I'll ask you the question that you obviously can't answer because you are wrong and know it:
When, how, and why did you choose to be straight?

You also dodged that other question:
Even if homosexuality was a choice, religion is definitely a choice; why do you think that gives you the right to try and deny people their rights?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#531503 May 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
I believe that you and I want the same end result for the gay community...I think we just have different methods of getting there.
Can you explain further to me what you mean by the above statement?
When I read it...it sounded eerily similar to how some sound when they say...
"Gays can do what they want as long as they keep it behind closed doors."
"Closet Christians" vs "Closet Gays"...neither one sounds like equality to me.
Maybe I am not understanding you IANS. I tend to view the world with the possibility that we can all be a little kinder...a little more tolerent...a little more peaceful. I know...I am probably also a little naive.
Sexual orientation is not analogous to an ideology in this instance.

Christians have adopted an ideology. Christians will always be free, in America, I hope, to express ideas. Opposing ideas will also be expressed. Ideas will compete for relevancy. Most Christian ideas will perform poorly. Those expressing ideas that cannot withstand scrutiny will be ridiculed, and many of them will enter the closet to avoid the discomfort.

The increase in the freedom to express ideas is what will lead to the closeting of Christians.

Montreal

#531504 May 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this?
You're a temporal telepathic psychic?
You're assuming and you know it.
That's why I haven't given this live of conversation much time.
But we can play.
If you were born in the 1840's, you would've been a drunk gambler that loved prostitutes.
There, I said it so it must be true now.
Sure, I might have been.
See how easy it is?

Though I have no attachment to liquor, nor do I have a sex addiction or think about sex much at all.
Whereas you talk about your bible and obviously live by (parts of) it.
And so there is a higher probability of you having voted to keep slavery in if you had lived in those times.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#531505 May 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares bigot.
Good evening Bro. he is so desperately in search of a platform that he'll ramble on if for no other reason than to enjoy the sound of his own voice, while constantly making a fool of himself in the process.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#531506 May 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening LW.
Evening hope you are doin fine.Is really of no importance but think I shall share with you that I sat outside last evening and in so doing so heard a small pack of coyotes yeppin.Expect by now they gotten some young ones to hunt for and feed.My ole hoot owl was a busy fellow too.lol But expect he just hangs around for the grain I throw.God bless.

Montreal

#531507 May 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to explain what rights I've denied anyone.
Care to use your empathic abilities again?
You've stated in the past that you would vote against equality.
So you are attempting to deny people their rights.

You are a simple one, aren't you?
You can't even understand basic English.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#531508 May 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> All so very true.
Hey bro. Another day, more hate that gets a pass in the Why Should Jesus Love Me forum. The bigotry on display here each day towards Christians is fine, any other group and its not. Been quite busy today but if time permits I will call more of it out. Take care.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#531509 May 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning ( your time ) Irrira, how's everything with you.
Ja good morning Lawest... you are right on there - 10am Thurs - and have a lot of back tracking in here to catch up. But all is always well my my soul, happy and content in the peace that passes understanding, and never looking back. What about yourself? Any new news? You asked for prayers but haven't seen if they are answered yet?
Blessings always come in ways sometimes least expected, even if we are not aware when an answer is 'no'. But when born of the Spirit, all things work together for them that Love God and the rest all falls into place.
John 3:8
The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

Montreal

#531510 May 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!! I've read about that nonsense.
Let's assume that the "finding" is valid. So that means that some difference in the inner ear affects their mental, emotional, intellectual, and physical responses so much that it determines their orientation?
Let's also assume for all lesbians have inner ears that are "masculine". OK?
So, that makes them all "want" women. But wouldn't they want a "real" woman, wouldn't they? I mean, not a "bull dyke", but one with a female-type functioning inner ear?
Basically, if a lesbian has the same inner eat as me, why do lesbians go for women that look like men?
Personally, I think it's all absurd.
Of course that's absurd, because that's not even close to what I said.

Do you always play "broken telephone" with yourself by reading posts aloud and then purposely ignoring your own voice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 854,632
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min ChristineM 444,294
Free Download Scripts buying and selling digita... 31 min Burke Devlin 2
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 647
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,697
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr HipGnosis 919
Why donate Prince Alwaleed bin Talal all his mo... 2 hr dm3t7b 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr 2all 596,180
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web