“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531427 May 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. That's got to be some sort of fallacy.
"You like chocolate cake so you must like chocolate bars."
You're wrong, dude.
Blacks are black because they're born black.
Gays are gay because they choose to be.
I don't put blacks and gays in the same "minority" category, not in the least.
You have yet to explain when and how you chose to be straight.
You have also yet to explain how that would give you any right to deny rights to gay people if that were true, seeing as religion is a choice.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#531428 May 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>true thing. Knowing Jesus Christ spiritually, is the whole point of Christianity.
That is impossible because the jesus in the bible was not the promised christ, therefore, it cancels out the spirituality pov.
However, I do agree that christianity is based on the bible jesus.

Montreal

#531429 May 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
WTF?
I say toMAHto, you say Hindenburg....
I stated that in those times, if you were there, you would accept and promote slavery because in those times that was the "right thing" and the "bible's way."

I did not say that if you suddenly time traveled into that time that you'd agree with slavery; I said that if you were raised in that time, that's how you would feel.

That is also what the other poster had essentially said.
You simply lack the reading skills to understand what people are saying.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#531430 May 8, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I've explained myself to the inth degree. I don't have the inclination to explain again, nor di I feel the need to answer to you.
Besides, it's all in print and it's all before you ...25000 pages. Have a nice journey.
Or you could give us your views.
On second thought, I don't see where you bring anything of substance to the table. Maybe you better just read.
I think many forget that what they have written stays written, unless the Topix moderators find it over the top and they delete their postings. Sometimes I am amazed at what people seem to forget they have recently posted..... but then I think some people are in here for a game and they don't really give a hoot about the 'people' in here, they just want to get their smart aleck posting posted.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#531431 May 8, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible disagrees with you.
The New Testament clearly states that we will be judged by our works.
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."
Revelation 20:13
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus agrees with me. So you exclude the parts of the bible about Jesus Christ, and go on thinking your good works means anything without Jesus Christ.

#531432 May 8, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Where I was born, some folks consider them an amazing source of comfort food.
The world is bigger than we think.
Do we judge?
Do you think I am judging someone for eating a dog? The world is indeed bigger than we think ~ but like I said, cuddle a dog for comfort, they are amazing sources of non conditional love, unless of course, you have to eat it.

Montreal

#531433 May 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you once before:
I don't suffer fools.
You want to be stupid?
Go it alone.
But it's so funny to see him fail to bring forth any evidence for his claims!
Whereas there is a lot more evidence for gay people being born that way.
For example, a lesbian women's inner ear is constructed differently than a straight woman's inner ear.

#531434 May 8, 2013
mr universal wrote:
He loves me because He knows i'm nothing without Him
Nice posting Mr Universal :)

#531435 May 8, 2013
IMO wrote:
MEMORIES
Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie..
Back again..Just got home from my Bible Study..Everything went well..I can hardly wait for the Rapture....
Gonna hit the hay..It has been a very long day for me..
If the Holy Spirit awakens me I Will head out to your bench..I am beginning to appreciate the quiet and stillness more and more..That is when I feel God presence the most.. "Be still." Not very appealing to fleshy folks but maybe some day it will..
Hope you are feeling better..
Ham
Hi Annie..
Darn if it isn't three o'clock in the morning..The HS is being true to form as He always is.. I can hardly believe it..But it is true..
Back at your bench again..A beautiful moonlit night..Everything is so still..The sounds of silence are everywhere..Man, I sure can let go and allow my imagination and fantasies to run wild..This is when I am the most creative and free..Free from the bondage of reality..I can see why Cinderella, Snow White and Dorothy were so interesting and charming..Little Red Riding Hood would be there with them as well.. They all had a yearning to escape from their boxes..To see the world, so to speak..
Where will I go..That is the question..What is it that I want to experience before I am called home..The Rapture can come at any moment..Like a thief in the night... Is there anything for me to experience before that happens..The sixty four thousand dollar question..I must allow my imagination to have the freedom it deserves...
I am leaning towards the green, green, grass of home..To recapture and experience those wonderful, innocent days of childhood..When a mother's hug meant something to me..When sitting on a hillside with Regina, my first real love, munching on tea berry leaves..I could feel the warmth of her body even without touching..Of course, I was only ten or so, but I have never really repeated that experience..The joys of childhood..Those wonder days of exploring ourselves..
Maybe this goal is simply the babbling of a lonely ole man who is waiting to be taken home..I dunno.. Funny I would wish to recapture so much of the past..There will be no time in Heaven..No memories to ponder over..Better do it now, while I still can..
Well my squirrel is looking at me sorta funny..so I better go on home to my precious little Boo and cuddle up with him for the rest of the darkness..Dawn will come soon enuf..
Ham
Ahhhh ~ here is a man who had a huge impact on many and was very dearly loved. Cheers for sharing :)

#531436 May 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, If you be for me, who can be against me? You spared not your own Son, but delivered him up for me, for us all. How shall you not with him also freely give me all things?(Romans 8:31-32). The things you give are nothing like the things of the world. While the things of the world may entice and look pretty, they are temporary and cannot give true and lasting fulfillment. The things of the spirit are eternal and bring meaningful and lasting fulfillment. Thank you for your many, many blessings. Thank you for my family both biological and adoptive through the church of the living Christ. Thank you for your encouraging touches and miracles in the midst of pain and suffering. Thank you for teaching me through life's circumstances and for giving me strength to endure and peace for the journey. Thank you for all things, for every need you meet, and for Jesus Christ in whose name I pray. Amen.
Prime time with GOd
Amen :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#531437 May 8, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
That is impossible because the jesus in the bible was not the promised christ, therefore, it cancels out the spirituality pov.
However, I do agree that christianity is based on the bible jesus.
You don't believe Bible Yeshua is the real Messiah. And your unbelief is relevant how?

#531439 May 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in Satan. I don't believe in Christianity.
What part of that are you having difficulty with ?
What part of your postings are you forgetting you wrote? Maybe keep notes so you don't forget....
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#531440 May 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Mashiach
The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being."
http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm
Yes, and so simply put.
Thanks and thanks for the link.

#531441 May 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Verse for today.....
~Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.....1 Peter 5:7~
Thank you Epi for sharing with us the wisdom that you have sought to share :)

#531442 May 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are choices beyond our control Duane....We only have control of a small part of our environment....
Choosing to be HAPPY and PEACEFUL is a couple of them
As we know, there are many people living with cancer who have the ability to be happy ~ they are indeed inspirational. My heart goes out to those who are starving, as we know there is enough food to feed all of GOD's children, but we have seen starving people happier than we have seen wealthy, well fed people. Perhaps there is a reason for the old saying "filthy rich"?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#531443 May 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more relevant, the ancient writings of the Egyptians...
The just word of the "wise" was the primodial hill, or the emergence of order out of chaos and the making of the beam of the balance that kept the two scales together and separated, allowing one to "walk upon the waters", using the surface-tensions of their chaos itself ...
Sound familiar? Much of the Kabalah derived from there also.
Yes, and I'd like to discuss this further but unfortunately time is not on my side at this moment.
Will be here tomorrow.
Peace
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#531444 May 8, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read your posts long enough to know what your beliefs are- but I DO appreciate the tone and content of your posts
(((((High end))))))
I only know that Jesus IS who the NT says He is- as I feel as if I have met Him- and I know what I have experienced during my journey. No human being could have done the miracles which I have witnessed- and If it was SOME other god answering my prayer....
-why WOULD it answer my prayers which have been prayed to the God of the bible and His Son?
If what I say is pretend- WHY would I and so many others put ourselves out here for a verbal or physical beating ?
Thanks. I'll respond tomorrow, ciao
:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#531445 May 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you once before:
I don't suffer fools.
You want to be stupid?
Go it alone.
You want a sports car, it should be a Dodge.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#531446 May 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you said...this is...
"Ya, I know. My folks live in KY and there's no illegals there..."
Yes, I did. I made an error. I did not intentionally lie.

I've ready responded to this, why are you asking again?

I didn't mean there are no illegals in KY, I meant there are no illegals standing out front of Home Depot in KY.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#531447 May 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't believe Bible Yeshua is the real Messiah. And your unbelief is relevant how?
Read comment #531418 from the previous page that was posted by BT42.
The Jesus of the bible did >not< fulfill these requirements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min lightbeamrider 796,146
Scientific proof for God's existence 7 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 610
How you can maintain your youthful skin after h... 22 min Asian Derma 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Student 39,671
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min WasteWater 267,530
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 59 min Tony17 5,430
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 1 hr Blond blue 225
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 568,404
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr AN NFL FAN 120,750
More from around the web