“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#531233 May 8, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
They were kidnapped 10 years ago and held captive..........
:'(

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#531234 May 8, 2013
MORNING.....

Success is a ladder you cannot climb
with your hands in your pockets.

~ American Proverb

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#531235 May 8, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, If you be for me, who can be against me? You spared not your own Son, but delivered him up for me, for us all. How shall you not with him also freely give me all things?(Romans 8:31-32). The things you give are nothing like the things of the world. While the things of the world may entice and look pretty, they are temporary and cannot give true and lasting fulfillment. The things of the spirit are eternal and bring meaningful and lasting fulfillment. Thank you for your many, many blessings. Thank you for my family both biological and adoptive through the church of the living Christ. Thank you for your encouraging touches and miracles in the midst of pain and suffering. Thank you for teaching me through life's circumstances and for giving me strength to endure and peace for the journey. Thank you for all things, for every need you meet, and for Jesus Christ in whose name I pray. Amen.

Prime time with GOd

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#531236 May 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>G, I was just repeating your posting to me when I said we learn from Epi's postings..... I think you have written what you teach ~ your experiences! Sorry I disappointed you, but you have really been dishing out to Christians lately and now you have said that GOD and satan are basically the same..... I sort of think they are pathetic postings, myself.
I don't believe in Satan. I don't believe in Christianity.

What part of that are you having difficulty with ?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#531237 May 8, 2013
Verse for today.....

~Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.....1 Peter 5:7~

“Love much, trust none”

There

#531238 May 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words--you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins?
You believe in " A" God? what is your God's name ? And what is your Bible called?
'What do you call Allah ? What is your Qur'an called ?'

Your question is meaningless.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#531239 May 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words--you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins?
You believe in " A" God? what is your God's name ? And what is your Bible called?
According to Leviticus, the Atonement was made as soon as Caiaphas handed Jesus over to Pilate.

No need for death or resurrection of Jesus to make the Atonement.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#531240 May 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not forcing you to do anything, I'm voicing my opinions.
To say that you wish for everyone to be in peace with each other and be happy, but then to vote against their rights, is extremely hypocritical.
What is loving about taking away people's rights?
Thanks for your response Lacez.....

In this life....NOT everyone will be able to live in Peace or be Happy.....

But it is Choice we CAN make....

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531241 May 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your nerve.
I feel free to use language to describe Christians that is at least as strong as your bible uses to describe unbelievers, which includes the words and phrases like fool, vile, corrupt, wicked, dark, liar, the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers. Your beautiful book also implies that not one of us is any good . not even one - and that it is appropriate to throw us into fire while still conscious.
As for blasphemy, tell your pathetic god to stick his problem with unbelievers up his vile, corrupt ass.
You want respect for your religion, huh? How is that possible given what it says about the people you want respect from?
<quoted text>
Our problem with you is about the same. Deal with it, just like we have.
Do you really think that we should treat your god with more respect than you treat gays and atheists? I don't.
==========
And I encourage others to think about why they do if they do. Christian homophobia and atheophobia should be matched with equally uninhibited judgments about your religion and your god. Why not? Just saying that the Christian god is a mythical character is blasphemous and offensive to most of them, so you hardly need to worry about doing that. You will.
Amen.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#531242 May 8, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(c:
I am still waiting for a can of olives <smile>
I got a few seeds I can throw atcha......

:-)

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531243 May 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a choice other people make for minorities, it seems.
If you're so pro-choice, why don't you vote to allow abortions, allow legal marijuana, allow marriage equality?
If you believe everyone has a choice, why do you believe you have the choice to choose for another and deny them a choice?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#531244 May 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably have a better chance of getting a second branch:)
Another apology is more likely to come before me sending over food.
I like my food!
~snicker
Good.....I baked you a cake....Get it outta my site so I won't eat it.....

LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#531245 May 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher Law Offices
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Advance Payment Required
Call 1-800-CATCHER
Do you CATCHIM also?

:-)

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#531246 May 8, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep hearing that the U.S.A. was founded on Christian principles and yet, now, almost 54 percent of the first 13 states admitted into the Union allow same sex marriage.
Just sayin
What Union was that?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#531247 May 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Leviticus, the Atonement was made as soon as Caiaphas handed Jesus over to Pilate.
No need for death or resurrection of Jesus to make the Atonement.
Good Morning G. Wanting to get into Leviticus again?:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#531248 May 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like choosing not to have cancer, not to be murdered, not to starve to death, not to be raped, ad infinitum.

Yup, If one isn't living in Peace and Happiness it's their own fault.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#531249 May 8, 2013
Good Morning Everyone :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#531250 May 8, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new to this thread so there's no way I'm going to plough through all the posts.
However, I do know that based on one of your posts, I took you for a Christian. You responded by saying you're not a Christian and I apologised to you.
For your sake, I hope you're telling the truth and not lying to me.
For my sake ...that's funny.

There is nothing you can do to me that could cause me more grief than the grief I already know.

So why would I lie?

But to be clear, I responded by saying, "you'd have to ask a Christian" ...and you apologised.

Are we clear now?

Can you use a search engine such as Google?
So google hick-up,topix.

When I came here I was as fundicized as the worst of them. But you'll soon notice a progression of change. My views have changed. There are many intelligent posters to be found in the halls of Topix. I prefer to seek them out, hear their views, compare them with my own, re-evaluate, and perhaps come to a new conclusion. I prefer to evolve ...nuthing remains the same, change cannot be stopped ...and I ain't no ol stick in the mud.

I don't accept the Bible as it is written just because that's what I've been taught. I prefer to think for myself, draw my own conclusions, revel in my accomplishments-take my medicine when I'm wrong.

But make no mistake, I do believe in a higher power. But do I believe the Christmas story ...I'll let you know when I'm settled.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#531251 May 8, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HL. I really couldn't say what happened. Years ago I used to think that anger and hate was caused by pain. I have gone through some prety trying years and somewhere along the way I forgot that. Today while at work I remembered. I used to be able to look past the hateful speach and see the need for love and understanding, compassion. I thought about how in some ways, I lost who I was. No matter how hard I might try, I can not make anyone anything. But, I remembered today why it is important to look past the hate to the hurt. I can't make the world love. But, I can love those in the world. And maybe, if someone, would love through the hurt, maybe the world would be a better place. Yes, I do believe Jesus did that. But, I also believe that we should follow his example. They/ we crucified him and he said forgive them father for they know not what they do. I don't know your beliefs in regards to God. But the example is a good one. Love them, even if they hate. It might not be easy. But I believe it is what the world needs.
I agree Bernie....Did you see how Kait responded to HFN's post.....Hurt people.....Hurt other people....All HFN did was show her heart and Kait saw it....

It was Jesus through HFN....

Good job HFN

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#531252 May 8, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new to this thread so there's no way I'm going to plough through all the posts.
However, I do know that based on one of your posts, I took you for a Christian. You responded by saying you're not a Christian and I apologised to you.
For your sake, I hope you're telling the truth and not lying to me.
And welcome ...I pray you'll enjoy your stay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Catcher1 750,475
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 548,561
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min gentelman13 5,455
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 24 min MeHere 388
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 27 min WatUp 107
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Tim Osman 118,642
Gay snapchat names 35 min GoRebz 35
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,649
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 1 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE