right page is
www.barnesreview.com

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#531193 May 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Kaitlin, you startled me for a second, speaking with a different name. It is good that you are around again, as I think you have been absent for quite some time, whereas for a long time I saw you daily.
I hope I haven't ticked you off too much lately with my jabs at the USA, but with their actions of the recent past, it is kind of what a lot of people do, including many people in the USA.
Yeah, we're all pretty pissed with Obama the Useless.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> I was hopeful that Obama would get the USA out of some of Bush's mess, but I think it was so big that 4 years just wasn't enough time to really do much, and with the continuing downturn of the economy, and the wars which Bush started, that don't see to want to go away, it is kind of difficult to stop that momentum.
Bush isn't what I'd call a stellar president, but he's far better than the one we have now, and he's a decent and sincere human being. Obama is nothing but a Bush-blamer. He's well into his second term, and all he can do is blame Bush. He's all talk, no c*ck. Maybe you like that, but most Americans are sick of Obama's whining--not to mention the cover-up over Bengazi.

Obama is worthless, as a president and as a human being. The only people who support him are those who are uninformed.

#531194 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice, Kaito.
It ain't easy.

#531195 May 7, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are good observer
dr Shrink is true anoinnted believer remnat of 14400 from Rev 7;1-8
such few people remanat residing still on this earth doesn't engage their spiritual ability to debate,discuss or seat together by the table of atheists,gays,lesbians all sinners and worldwide wicked devil spirit church
we are only to express our human and biblical points and opinions,
tell the truth as is and end it
we never are waiting for responds,or debates,
we come from novhere and go in the places not known to anyone
poster RCC truths
speaks before God and mock others dictating true God whom HE COSE or whom He not
Who is Christ like who is not
such false christians double snake toungue is poisen to this Society past 2000 years and today their fruits are fruits of warmwood
be good,post your good mature posts, but God only knows your heart and He only make Judgement who are you,Not me or anyone
have good night
in reality I do love all of you,none is my enemy or adversary,
whorever how they fell about me
I express all the time same AGAPE LOVE,LOVE OF GOD AND MY HEART,
my mouth is not my new heart,
read about poeople remnant like me Joh 3;8
THE WIND BLOWETH WHERE IT LISTETH,AND THOU HEAREST THE SOUND THEREOF,BUT CANST NOT TELL WHENCE IT COMETH,AND WHITER IT GOETH;
SO EVERY ONE THAT IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT(NOT CHURCH OR SELF EMPTY DREAMS)
Good night
<smile>
Scrolling...
...scrolling...
...scrolling...

Sometimes I look at you and wonder...why has no one hit you with a brick?

#531196 May 7, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you find true evidences about Hitler at
www.barnesreview,com
this web is free of any controled media by zionist and NWO movement
just klick and look deeper at two sides of stories about Hitler and mankind
History is like coin,always have two sides
front and back
same History have bad and good side
if whole world only see bad evil side covering second side,
for sure this world is not honest about History or hitler
also revise this history look at both sides,and chose freedom of own thinking,not controled by 7 sharks world fake media
www.barnesrevie.com
also you can order" Free American Press" to read not controled true revise political events,world,history etc....
have good night Khatru
sorry for my ugly jokes,
but not always jokes are healthy,can be hurtful if to much is posted mad or ugly jokes
also I stop doing this
I am tough man, harsh,joke like, and little be not serious
But I do love all of you,
if you are here,God knows this and God knows your heart needs ?
I'm glad you spend all your time here. It keeps you from leering at the children in the park.

#531197 May 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> I hope I haven't ticked you off too much lately with my jabs at the USA, but with their actions...
Hey--people in glass houses, yadda yadda yadda...
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> of the recent past, it is kind of what a lot of people do, including many people in the USA.
I was hopeful that Obama would get the USA out of some of Bush's mess,
Here's a thought for you: apply for a visa, come to visit, apply for resident alien status, go to school, learn about American government, study our history and our Constitution, apply for citizenship, and then when you become a US citizen *then* feel free to b*tch and moan about the US.

Sound like a plan?
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> but I think it was so big that 4 years just wasn't enough time to really do much,
Bush has been gone for half a decade, and Nobama's been *in* for half a decade. Get over it already, and start living in the present. Open your eyes, and see the crap that Obama's done. He is destroying this country.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> and with the continuing downturn of the economy,
Thanks to that useless Community-Organizer-In-Chief.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#531198 May 7, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
Scrolling...
...scrolling...
...scrolling...
Sometimes I look at you and wonder...why has no one hit you with a brick?
Hi.

A friend of mine alerted me to the existence of this music. It has a calming effect on me.

Will you say something dirty in Italian for me? I always like that.

#531199 May 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi.
A friend of mine alerted me to the existence of this music. It has a calming effect on me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u9bk2MrMGaAXX
Will you say something dirty in Italian for me? I always like that.
Hi! I *love* Jethro Tull, I have for years.

Something dirty in Italian? Hmm... I hope I'm not going overboard with this...

Come ti piacerebbe per me e Steffi per venire sopra e succhiare ti dentro fuori?

Embrace the grey.

#531200 May 7, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
Hi! I *love* Jethro Tull, I have for years.
Something dirty in Italian? Hmm... I hope I'm not going overboard with this...
Come ti piacerebbe per me e Steffi per venire sopra e succhiare ti dentro fuori?
Mi piacerebbe molto.

Mi scusi. Fa caldo qui dentro?

Embrace the grey.

#531201 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Be nice, Kaito.
She's a bad, bad girl.

#531202 May 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Mi piacerebbe molto.
Mi scusi. Fa caldo qui dentro?
;)

#531203 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Be nice, Kaito.
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a bad, bad girl.
When I'm good, I'm good.

When I'm bad, I'm better.

;)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#531204 May 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I don't care if Hitler was Christian or not. He found a Christian nation, and demagogued it in a way made possible by Christian dogma - he convinced the Germans that exterminating the Jews was their god's will. If a demagogue needs to manufacture consent to perpetrate horrors, he can't do better than to have a Christian nation to work with. You just indicate that your goals are also the god's will, and you're good to go.
Khatru wrote:
Absolutely!... Where were these [Nazi] Christians with their god, their Jesus and their Christian ethics, when the Jews were being rounded up?
Where are the Christians whenever they need to be standing up and taking a firm ethical position? Sitting idly by.
Khatru wrote:
Were they lambasting Hitler and speaking out against the wholesale slaughter of the Jews? All this so-called Christian morality, love thy neighbour, etc, simply failed to materialise.When the chips were down, being a Christian in Germany meant looking away.
The Americian Christians did just as little under Bush as the German Christians did under Hitler:

"Conservative Christians Biggest Backers of Iraq War"
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/1010-...

That was 2002. By 2007, when it was obvious that Bush had lied about WMDs, nothing had changed,. The Christians other than black Protestants were still in the moral cellar. From http://www.gallup.com/poll/26677/among-religi...

Percent OPPOSED to the Iraqi invasion:

Black Protestants: 78%
Jews: 77%
No religion: 66%
Catholics: 53%
Non-black Protestants: 43%
Mormons: 27%

If you were a Jew in a concentration camp waiting for the tens of millions of church trained Christians in Nazi Germany to stand up and say, "This is wrong! Stop, Herr Hitler!" that you were a dead Jew?

And if you were waiting for America's Christians to do any better, well, you were going to be disappointed again.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#531205 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Where are the Christians whenever they need to be standing up and taking a firm ethical position? Sitting idly by.
<quoted text>
The Americian Christians did just as little under Bush as the German Christians did under Hitler:
"Conservative Christians Biggest Backers of Iraq War"
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/1010-...
That was 2002. By 2007, when it was obvious that Bush had lied about WMDs, nothing had changed,. The Christians other than black Protestants were still in the moral cellar. From http://www.gallup.com/poll/26677/among-religi...
Percent OPPOSED to the Iraqi invasion:
Black Protestants: 78%
Jews: 77%
No religion: 66%
Catholics: 53%
Non-black Protestants: 43%
Mormons: 27%
If you were a Jew in a concentration camp waiting for the tens of millions of church trained Christians in Nazi Germany to stand up and say, "This is wrong! Stop, Herr Hitler!" that you were a dead Jew?
And if you were waiting for America's Christians to do any better, well, you were going to be disappointed again.
And then there's the chickenshitz that turned tail and ran ...
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#531206 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He has set a path for all of us. And if we allow ourselves to trust in Him to walk where He says then things have a way of working out. Not always how we want but how they should.
I did not know this verse by memory but looked it up since it had to do with open doors
Revelation 3:8
'I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name."
(T) Peace
Thank you Skombolis, I like that.

It awes me to think that the creator of all things, God, would put something on my heart to do and be helping me to do it. Would be opening doors (a way for me). And making sure no one closed those doors (was able to prevent me from doing it) so I could do it

Here is what Matthew Henry’s Commentary has to say about Revelation 3:7-13:

Revelation 3:7-13 The same Lord Jesus has the key of government and authority in and over the church. He opens a door of opportunity to his churches; he opens a door of utterance to his ministers; he opens a door of entrance, opens the heart. He shuts the door of heaven against the foolish, who sleep away their day of grace; and against the workers of iniquity, how vain and confident soever they may be. The church in Philadelphia is commended; yet with a gentle reproof. Although Christ accepts a little strength, yet believers must not rest satisfied in a little, but strive to grow in grace, to be strong in faith, giving glory to God. Christ can discover this his favour to his people, so that their enemies shall be forced to acknowledge it. This, by the grace of Christ, will soften their enemies, and make them desire to be admitted into communion with his people. Christ promises preserving grace in the most trying times, as the reward of past faithfulness; To him that hath shall be given. Those who keep the gospel in a time of peace, shall be kept by Christ in an hour of temptation; and the same Divine grace that has made them fruitful in times of peace, will make them faithful in times of persecution. Christ promises a glorious reward to the victorious believer. He shall be a monumental pillar in the temple of God; a monument of the free and powerful grace of God; a monument that shall never be defaced or removed. On this pillar shall be written the new name of Christ; by this will appear, under whom the believer fought the good fight, and came off victorious.

I found it interesting anyway
:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#531207 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol what does routine mean.lol My marriage has been everything but routine.I once ask him how come you never ran off,and he said,I had to stick around and see what you going to get into next or pull.lol He puts up with me and my mischief ways.
He loves you Lady.:)
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#531208 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ~ know exactly what you mean about not growing up... maybe it should be junior primary school reunion :)
:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#531209 May 7, 2013
No, Dimwit. You were weak, which is why you went to prison. You still are weak. You control your impulses with a fear of hell. Now you have a reason not to engage in antisocial activities.
Skombolis wrote:
BTW, what kind of "doctor" doesn't understand that opioid addiction is a biological and chemical certainty after a fairly minimal amount of regular use?
"Pain doctors have known for years that taking opioids over long periods of time for medical reasons does not have to lead to addiction." http://health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health...

That statement couldn't have contradicted you more, could it, Dimwit?

As you can see, it's not about what we physicians know. It's about what you drug addicts do. People like you make it difficult for honest people to get the pain medication they need. As Fishman notes, "A person who is addicted to opioids has a disease."

And not just while they're addicted. The disease preceded the drug and survives its control, which is always tentative, and is always one day at a time. You will always have a proclivity for assorted addictions. Now you're addicted to Jesus, aren't you?

Read that article or this one - http://addictionscience.net/b2evolution/blog1... - and learn the difference between drug addiction and drug dependence. That's something that a person with your disease should know. I'm sure that they tried to teach that to your drug addled mind.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#531210 May 7, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I see
So, like you said earlier, you're not a Christian?
I've explained myself to the inth degree. I don't have the inclination to explain again, nor di I feel the need to answer to you.

Besides, it's all in print and it's all before you ...25000 pages. Have a nice journey.

Or you could give us your views.

On second thought, I don't see where you bring anything of substance to the table. Maybe you better just read.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#531211 May 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I can't accept a man that claims to stand up for tolerance and has none for a good part of the people that live in this nation. I don't care what a man that doesn't hates the gospel thinks about a faith he knows nothing of. You are just what you claim you are not. Deal with it.
I keep hearing that the U.S.A. was founded on Christian principles and yet, now, almost 54 percent of the first 13 states admitted into the Union allow same sex marriage.

Just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min bacon hater 750,494
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min atemcowboy 548,566
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Catcher1 174,424
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min An NFL Fan 118,645
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min RADEKT 261,650
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min feces for jesus 96,121
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 28 min USN Atheist 5,457
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 54 min MeHere 388
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 1 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE