|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know, but you're saying that Hitler was a Christian and I don't know why. His words, his private words, and his actions clearly show that he's not a Christian of any sort. He hated Christians, he hated Christianity. That is historical fact and you deny it.
You mean his public words, you know, the speeches he made?
Once again, you just ignore the facts.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that out of the 4 most frequent posters on WINLAC...3 claim to be Christian. There are a few non-Christians that drop in on occasion and leave a post or two...then disappear for days.
No, didn't realise that at all ~ I posted there for awhile some time ago and knew it was not the place for me at all.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey You,
:)
High school reunion is about right. Then some have aged but havenít grown up.
Yeah ~ know exactly what you mean about not growing up... maybe it should be junior primary school reunion :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes ?
I only questioned Catcher to be a prick. Fighting you know.
It's unprecedented.

But either I made a mistake, or there has been a change.

In any case, I am removing the Catcher white sheet from you.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And what "Christian rights" would that be that you think that you can "vote on" fool?.........our right to worship and follow and submit our lives to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?.........many people are taught a "religion", but a religion does not necessarily equate to a true born again relationship unto God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, there is a difference and sadly it is one that you do not begin to have any understanding of whatsoever, you can "vote against" anything that you would like to vote against pertaining to the Christian faith, but true believers are ready to lay down their lives for our God, and there is NOTHING that you are anyone else can do to alter that Blessed truth and faith.
Again, didn't you say you would no longer respond to me?
You seem to be doing a lot of lying today.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're off your rocker, I don't even read your posts with that knowledge in mind.
I've read your posts in the past and they're so backwards that I've decided to spare my headache for the future.
So if you have something to say to me, try and make it short, or at the least, no longer than double the length of the posts you are responding to.
I will make it the same the length if that helps you. You engaged in a hypocritical and disingenuous tactic, trying to publicly out someone for not rebuking others on controversial positions in the manner you want them too. Yet you don't hold yourself to the same standard and it violates the same basic tenet of using morality as a club. If you like I can use monosyllabic words if that helps considering your obvious deficiencies!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don;t teach English you old fart.
I don;t need to know it to do my job.
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.
Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.
Someone once said:

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach education.

(I don't agree.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilizing a textbook and lesson planner, assigning homework, covering material & sticking to a timeframe is work. Doesn't leave much time for bragging on the internet. Only the students suffer ...and the taxpayers.
But that is the mindset of gov employees here in the USA ...keep your mouth shut, don't make waves, do your time, and retire at the expense of the taxpayer.
I call it; living off the fat of the land.
Cheers Serah,
Ahhh ~ that is an expression we also have down here.... makes sense how you have worded it :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.
Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.
Well...I never went ta colage maself, but I seen a lot o' folks go.
That got's ta count fer sumpth'n y'know....
OH! An I knows all kind's o' perfessers too!
The fella I learned the most from was that Thoth, but I mess up sometimes-like right now. I'm sure I'll haft'a answer fer it. He'll be want'n ta weigh my heart again no doubt...

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yank ...try and keep up.
~sheese~
Ah, a dodge without a single bit of an answer.
News flash: you dodge just as well as a brick wall in a game of dodgeball.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
now you know who is this poster,your friend?
table of demon viomits is more stronger from all of you?
G has never been my friend ~ he has written many times what he thinks of me, and none of it was nice. Sometimes he writes like he believes in GOD and marvels at HIS creations and others, well, we have read them...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have reasons why we do what we do Boots...
Most child abusers were abused as a child...
We can't justify our actions based on other people's actions.
I understand Kait's anger...I have experienced that anger myself. I sometimes respond based on that anger. I have to own that...I made the choice to do so...no one forced me to.
I have seen Kait respond in a kind and compassionate manner before...I actually like that Kait. I just don't enjoy reading about such descriptive accounts that she sometimes gives. I scroll by those.
This is what I think...if I am going to speak up about the actions of those that I disagree with...then I should have the courage to speak up about the actions of those that I do agree with. To do otherwise would make me a hypocrite...we have enough of those posting here without me adding to the number.
Though...I believe that all of us can be hypocrites at times...we see our "own kind" in a different light than we see the "opponent".
One frequently occurring complaint that I have seen on this thread is that Christians will not speak up against their own and yet point out the faults of non-Christians.
You have a lot of wisdom, Annie, which we all could learn from.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I read this comment because it didn't seem overbearing and I was right.
Glad to see you understand what I meant.
I really don't need to know why you read it. You either care too much about my opinion or your own.

And truthfully I was just being kind. To claim you worship a musician in any sense of the word was just silly. But like i said, you seem over your head in here so I was being kind

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy back to you too Skom ~ and thanks for sharing your info.... Good to see you back again :)
:)

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't want to take your rights away. We are all Homo Sapiens, after all.
I wonder how many on here do?
But according to their many times mistranslated 2000 year old book, in a section in which none of the rules are respected by themselves, it says gay people are evil not equal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Dean? You have recently written you don't teach anything that others have taught, you only teach your own experiences. Ah, that is your fantasy world.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, do I believe God or the whining of IANS? I believe God and there is nothing IANS can do to change that so he keeps whining. That is whining not winning some fight against God. But if it floats your boat go ahead and whine your little heart out.
hahaha..... whinge and whine and floating his own boat!!

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides in WWII thought God was on their side.
It's the same in any conflict. Look @ Afghanistan.
Right you are.
How's everything by the way?
What's the temperature? Here it's reaching about 28 celsius.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. after reading a dozen of Kaitlyn's posts, anyone who goes to battle with her is a masochist, a drama queen or absolutely mad ..
<quoted text>
.. absolutely. That's why I have a tendency to defend Catcher and AIN but I've also critiqued both of them. AIN can become militant because he's passionate about his cause and Catcher can get downright ornery when he suffers from jet lag ..
<quoted text>
.. we differ here. I have no need to protect, defend or justify what I write. I can't guard against or control what anyone posts about me. When people write painful words, it's a reflection of their character, not mine. Do you think anyone takes Dr. Shrink's posts seriously? I certainly don't. Heck, I don't even read them; they're the same old smelly farts ..
<quoted text>
.. how does dragging another person down make someone look good? For me, you're only hurting yourself ..
It is a false perception that they look good. Some people, like our good friend of many aliases, can only make themselves feel good if they can stand on someone else's head. The kind when they perceive someone who they think is in a hole beneath them, instead of reaching down with a hand, as Christianity claims to suggest, to pull them up, rather they put a foot on their head to push them down further.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, she's a real charmer; and it is easy to see who is on the side of her charms. Very nasty mouth indeed...... in fact, I would give her the honor of being the most foul mouthed poster I have had the displeasure of running into.
Sorry, Serah but for me there is some charms that are nonexcuable.
I be the first to say I overlook alot of post and some I just scroll past never give them enough attention to read.I know folks will agree and disagree and even debate from time to time.God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 509,661 - 509,680 of598,741
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

447 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 529,943
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Hidingfromyou 93,213
Just type in the name of the celebrity, and you... 9 min andet1987 9
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 16 min Mohammad 36,387
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min remnant 144000 38,403
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min number four 223,146
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Hidingfromyou 716,396
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min Commander Bunny 255,686
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••