simplyput

Aurora, CO

#531173 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have believed in God for 30 years. It just isn't your deity. I don't believe in Christianity.
Are you confused or dishonest ?
In other words--you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins?

You believe in " A" God? what is your God's name ? And what is your Bible called?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#531174 May 7, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HL. I really couldn't say what happened. Years ago I used to think that anger and hate was caused by pain. I have gone through some prety trying years and somewhere along the way I forgot that. Today while at work I remembered. I used to be able to look past the hateful speach and see the need for love and understanding, compassion. I thought about how in some ways, I lost who I was. No matter how hard I might try, I can not make anyone anything. But, I remembered today why it is important to look past the hate to the hurt. I can't make the world love. But, I can love those in the world. And maybe, if someone, would love through the hurt, maybe the world would be a better place. Yes, I do believe Jesus did that. But, I also believe that we should follow his example. They/ we crucified him and he said forgive them father for they know not what they do. I don't know your beliefs in regards to God. But the example is a good one. Love them, even if they hate. It might not be easy. But I believe it is what the world needs.
Good for you.

You have my respect.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#531175 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
I got excited- pardon- wasn't paying attention to my fingers.
"""I understand what you are saying (((((Booots))))))
It does not change the facts of what the Bible considers living in sin.
What that church shows us- is that it is WILLING to change God's word and commandments in order to gain MONEY from all of those "FALSE" converts.
A church that leads others into sin is MOST guilty of ALL that ever lived- Hitler killed over 14 million bodies - But many of those people probably knew the Lord-
But what you are telling me is that THIS church is killing MILLIONS of SOULS..... by letting them think that
"if it feels good do it" is the gospel )c:
If they took away the barrier of Marriage and sexual relations being for marriage- what else are they teaching and preaching ??
In allowing a change in Gods word on one topic- maybe they also got rid of their conscience when it comes to other areas.
All in self interest - of owning bigger houses, more cars and vacation homes - THEY SOLD OUT JESUS as a Prophet and Savior- for their own PROFIT Booots. ""
You won't find the people with the big cars and vacation homes in the denomination of which I speak, other than those who have got there through their own work, outside their religious life. Though the clergy are not the lowest paid of some denominations, they are not like some of those fly by night churches that spring up, bring in thousands of new members, and the minister runs off with his secretary and millions of the members' money, though I suspect that a few ministers even in that denomination may have run off with someone else's wife.

It seems to be an easy thing for ministers, especially male ministers, because they can spend time in the homes of their female parishioners, while doing their normal visiting of the flock, and no one gives it second notice, which other men in the community would likely be suspected of having an affair with the woman, and which the minister quite likely in some cases is having an affair.

Location hidden

#531176 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes perfect sense and is probably the reason. It's just sad that they still think that way.
I think the word 'think' may be crucial in that process, or the lack of ability to think.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#531178 May 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of wondered where you are coming from, as I had sort of forgotten that you really don't come from anywhere. I do believe you are referring to the biggest bully on Topix, who some people did try to get help for, because they thought she was showing serious mental illness symptoms. In fact, that is still apparent.
I am not aware that Kaitlin had any involvement in that at all,
I didn't. I have better things to do with my time than to involve myself in the private lives of total strangers.

Boy, that fake Oscar Wilde really does feel threatened by my presence on the net, doesn't he? Wow...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#531179 May 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of wisdom, Annie, which we all could learn from.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that.
Well...thank you both...

I would be careful though about using anything that you learned from me...you could become as strange as I am...or in big trouble!

Location hidden

#531180 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being very, very unfair.
Boooots is always courteous, very open about himself, and honest as the day is long.
He is also completely independent and doesn't belong to any "group."
In my view, you owe him an apology.
Thanks for that endorsement, Catcher, and I didn't even see Skombolis' comment, until you responded to it, as I likely by-passed it or a whole page of posts in trying to find posts made to me, as I am way behind again. I do like to reply to most of those who post to me, as a courtesy, except for a odd one (and odd could be interpreted correctly in several ways), who I don't think deserves a reply. Though I have not really got to know Skombolis, I think I stopped reading his posts a while back, as there didn't appear to be anything in them, that I considered I wanted to get into, or even read.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#531181 May 7, 2013
You watched your child suffer and die. I won't even say I know what you are going through. I will say I understand the anger because of the hurt. I understand the question why. I understand the mouth crying I don't believe while the heart cries I don't understand, it doesn't make sense. Some of those last days were so painful and yet so blessed to have them, just wish you could have had more. Perhaps those last day were lengthened to give you a few more of those precious memories. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. And there is no more pain, no more crying, no more suffering. Peace. Instead of running from God. Think about running to him. So when you work here is done, you may join your child in that peace, that is Jesus. I prayed much about it. And today I saw things in a different light. I don't have the answers. But my heart does hurt for the pain you must be feeling. I wish I could heal that hurt. But I can't. If you need to go off on someone to relieve some of the hurt. Fire away. I will not fire back.

With love

B-man

#531182 May 7, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words--you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins?
You believe in " A" God? what is your God's name ? And what is your Bible called?
Why does "god" have to have a name?

And what makes you believe everyone needs some kind of a bible? Is it because *you* do? You need to be told what to believe?

Location hidden

#531183 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not followed the posts you are referring to, but I have read Booooots' posts in various threads over a long period of time.
In my view, nobody is as fair, patient, understanding, open, and courteous as he is.
We'll just have to disagree, and continue to read.
If he was directing those remarks at me, I am curious as to my not acknowledging his posts directed to me, except if he responded but did not include in his reply at least my name from my post, as I have stated before, when I get way behind, and some of these threads accumulate many pages daily, and I participate on several threads, I use Firefox's search facility, and type my name in it, and then I search each page for my name, and either my own posts or those posting replies with my name in them, will come up, and when in a hurry that is all I see.

If I have seen and not replied, then possibly I did tell him at some point that I would not post to him any more, due to whatever I felt about his style of posting at the time. As I said, he is a poster that I have not known for long and have not really got to know at all, so I do forget things.

For those who have known me on Topix for several years, I am sure you have seen that most of my posts have been to one other poster, who has commanded the attention of many posters on several threads by her particular methods, which are very evil if she is sane, but more likely just a sign of a very ill person, and since she has almost always replied to me, that has taken most of my time.

Long Beach, CA

#531184 May 7, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
You watched your child suffer and die. I won't even say I know what you are going through. I will say I understand the anger because of the hurt. I understand the question why. I understand the mouth crying I don't believe while the heart cries I don't understand, it doesn't make sense. Some of those last days were so painful and yet so blessed to have them, just wish you could have had more. Perhaps those last day were lengthened to give you a few more of those precious memories. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. And there is no more pain, no more crying, no more suffering. Peace. Instead of running from God. Think about running to him. So when you work here is done, you may join your child in that peace, that is Jesus. I prayed much about it. And today I saw things in a different light. I don't have the answers. But my heart does hurt for the pain you must be feeling. I wish I could heal that hurt. But I can't. If you need to go off on someone to relieve some of the hurt. Fire away. I will not fire back.
With love
B-man
Double respect.

But understand, there is something in some of us that doesn't permit for a god, for religion.

We feel dishonest in believing, trusting, in something for which we see no evidence.

Our intellectual side, our mind, doesn't accept any non-evidence based input.

Sometimes our lives are tougher for it: in times of struggle, we can only rely on our own resources, and hope they are strong enough.

But we have to be honest with ourselves.
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#531185 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you.
You have my respect.
BMB
doesn't need your respect
he is humble and sweet human loving God,respect Him and be by God loved and respected
BMB doesn't need any positive aplauses from atheist mockers of His God Father

get out from walfare and find some labor job around, not pretend to be attorney of your own evil a...

Location hidden

#531186 May 7, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't. I have better things to do with my time than to involve myself in the private lives of total strangers.
Boy, that fake Oscar Wilde really does feel threatened by my presence on the net, doesn't he? Wow...
Gee, Kaitlin, you startled me for a second, speaking with a different name. It is good that you are around again, as I think you have been absent for quite some time, whereas for a long time I saw you daily.

I hope I haven't ticked you off too much lately with my jabs at the USA, but with their actions of the recent past, it is kind of what a lot of people do, including many people in the USA.

I was hopeful that Obama would get the USA out of some of Bush's mess, but I think it was so big that 4 years just wasn't enough time to really do much, and with the continuing downturn of the economy, and the wars which Bush started, that don't see to want to go away, it is kind of difficult to stop that momentum.

Long Beach, CA

#531187 May 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Kaitlin, you startled me for a second, speaking with a different name. It is good that you are around again, as I think you have been absent for quite some time, whereas for a long time I saw you daily.
I hope I haven't ticked you off too much lately with my jabs at the USA, but with their actions of the recent past, it is kind of what a lot of people do, including many people in the USA.
I was hopeful that Obama would get the USA out of some of Bush's mess, but I think it was so big that 4 years just wasn't enough time to really do much, and with the continuing downturn of the economy, and the wars which Bush started, that don't see to want to go away, it is kind of difficult to stop that momentum.
Be nice, Kaito.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#531188 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean YOU will never know. Hitler DID kill thousands of German Christians for speaking out.
I'll await your evidence of these thousands of German Christians who were killed for speaking out against the slaughter of the Jews.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#531189 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Just pointing out the obvious.
You've read the posts. Those who feel they've an ax to grind feel compelled to compare the posters here to Hitler. It's enough already.
I see

So, like you said earlier, you're not a Christian?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#531190 May 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, though, from what I have read of Dr Shrink's posts, which I tend to skip past, he does not seem to have the mental maturity to give him as much credit for being on any particular side of a discussion. I think he is somewhat backward and just says things, almost like a person with Tourette Syndrome would do, without conscious thought. There are several, like him, though, not always quite as disgusting, who come here only to annoy whoever they can annoy.
you are good observer
dr Shrink is true anoinnted believer remnat of 14400 from Rev 7;1-8
such few people remanat residing still on this earth doesn't engage their spiritual ability to debate,discuss or seat together by the table of atheists,gays,lesbians all sinners and worldwide wicked devil spirit church
we are only to express our human and biblical points and opinions,
tell the truth as is and end it
we never are waiting for responds,or debates,
we come from novhere and go in the places not known to anyone
poster RCC truths
speaks before God and mock others dictating true God whom HE COSE or whom He not
Who is Christ like who is not
such false christians double snake toungue is poisen to this Society past 2000 years and today their fruits are fruits of warmwood
be good,post your good mature posts, but God only knows your heart and He only make Judgement who are you,Not me or anyone
have good night
in reality I do love all of you,none is my enemy or adversary,
whorever how they fell about me
I express all the time same AGAPE LOVE,LOVE OF GOD AND MY HEART,
my mouth is not my new heart,
read about poeople remnant like me Joh 3;8
THE WIND BLOWETH WHERE IT LISTETH,AND THOU HEAREST THE SOUND THEREOF,BUT CANST NOT TELL WHENCE IT COMETH,AND WHITER IT GOETH;
SO EVERY ONE THAT IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT(NOT CHURCH OR SELF EMPTY DREAMS)
Good night
<smile>
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#531191 May 7, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll await your evidence of these thousands of German Christians who were killed for speaking out against the slaughter of the Jews.
you find true evidences about Hitler at
www.barnesreview,com

this web is free of any controled media by zionist and NWO movement

just klick and look deeper at two sides of stories about Hitler and mankind

History is like coin,always have two sides
front and back
same History have bad and good side

if whole world only see bad evil side covering second side,
for sure this world is not honest about History or hitler

also revise this history look at both sides,and chose freedom of own thinking,not controled by 7 sharks world fake media
www.barnesrevie.com

also you can order" Free American Press" to read not controled true revise political events,world,history etc....

have good night Khatru

sorry for my ugly jokes,
but not always jokes are healthy,can be hurtful if to much is posted mad or ugly jokes
also I stop doing this

I am tough man, harsh,joke like, and little be not serious
But I do love all of you,

if you are here,God knows this and God knows your heart needs ?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#531192 May 7, 2013
sorry
right page is
www.barnesreview.com

#531193 May 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we're all pretty pissed with Obama the Useless.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> I was hopeful that Obama would get the USA out of some of Bush's mess, but I think it was so big that 4 years just wasn't enough time to really do much, and with the continuing downturn of the economy, and the wars which Bush started, that don't see to want to go away, it is kind of difficult to stop that momentum.
Bush isn't what I'd call a stellar president, but he's far better than the one we have now, and he's a decent and sincere human being. Obama is nothing but a Bush-blamer. He's well into his second term, and all he can do is blame Bush. He's all talk, no c*ck. Maybe you like that, but most Americans are sick of Obama's whining--not to mention the cover-up over Bengazi.

Obama is worthless, as a president and as a human being. The only people who support him are those who are uninformed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 25 min ChristineM 48,263
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min hojo 559,651
Hey guys..we are hiring boy for threesome sex.. 29 min myveryownjulia 2
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? 31 min myveryownjulia 2
getting wife to have a mmf threesome (Nov '13) 41 min myveryownjulia 4
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 47 min myveryownjulia 155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,696
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 265,195
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web