509,621 - 509,640 of 599,807 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#531120 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don;t teach English you old fart.
I don;t need to know it to do my job.
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.
Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.
Agree
human doesn't have to speak English or right English words print,
but this human can be genius,smart, and above Normal IQ level.

foreign colleges create very smart people and are drawn by american goverment to this country to make more real natural world,
instead primitive fantasies of those properly writers English words
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#531121 May 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that out of the 4 most frequent posters on WINLAC...3 claim to be Christian. There are a few non-Christians that drop in on occasion and leave a post or two...then disappear for days.
agree this time with your healthy look at this poor topic,

nobody have to be christian to discuss Jesus Love

behave good girl?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531122 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no issue with your reply to PW
Just wanted to make some points about the earlier question. Even when legit, the practice of essentially calling someone out to hold them accountable for not making public rebukes at our choosing, and especially ones that force them to announce where they stand on controversial issues, is an inherently problematic thing to do.
I did however like the fact that you did not badger her, accepted her response, and the fact that she was under no obligation to clarify. So in fairness I probably should have acknowledged that. I just generally dislike the practice because at its best it requires someone else to confirm to our moral view less suffer the consequences. But again, your approach to it was much more reserved than what I have seen in the past and there may have been some genuine curiosity. I just wanted to make some points to provide some food for thought
(T) Peace
I know you're off your rocker, I don't even read your posts with that knowledge in mind.
I've read your posts in the past and they're so backwards that I've decided to spare my headache for the future.

So if you have something to say to me, try and make it short, or at the least, no longer than double the length of the posts you are responding to.

Montreal

#531123 May 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> What "rights" is that we are trying to take away?
Wait, didn't you say you wouldn't reply to me anymore?
Another lie from the "Christian."
How unpredictable.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#531124 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
But if anyone else calls it as they see it ...you attach a label.
Like I said yesterday ...you are one sided.
See this ketch ...your ethics are screwing you!
What?

Montreal

#531125 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not too proud to admit i had to do a Google search to find out that is a musician!
Ok, now that I see the sense you meant it in I won't pursue it further. Had you meant it in the way I thought I would have been interested in the explanation. And my intent also was not to jump on maybe a qualification that wasn't necessary insofar as saying religious sense. Semantic arguments are disingenuous to me. If you had truly felt is was ok to worship someone, worship in the more traditional sense, I really was interested what other scenario other than religious would make sense. Thank you for explaining how you meant it
(T) Peace
I read this comment because it didn't seem overbearing and I was right.
Glad to see you understand what I meant.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#531126 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I was curious about the origin of that saying and while often attributed to John Bradford it would seem nobody knows for certain
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/there-but-...
Although it got me thinking about any Bible verses that may be similar. I liked this one particularly as people often suggest God revels in the destruction of those who do not answer His call and that simply isn't the case. Even those whom Christ speaks through that still have the weaknesses and vendettas of man take no delight. But people have felt the presence of God and turned away. I am sure many of us in here at one point came close to walking ourselves. Yet by the Grace of God we did not, or returned like the Prodigal Son. But this is the verse I found
Philippians 3:18-19
"For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things."
Mainly though was just glad to see you posting and wanted to say HI
(T) Peace
Howdy back to you too Skom ~ and thanks for sharing your info.... Good to see you back again :)

Montreal

#531127 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know, but you're saying that Hitler was a Christian and I don't know why. His words, his private words, and his actions clearly show that he's not a Christian of any sort. He hated Christians, he hated Christianity. That is historical fact and you deny it.
You mean his public words, you know, the speeches he made?
Once again, you just ignore the facts.

#531128 May 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that out of the 4 most frequent posters on WINLAC...3 claim to be Christian. There are a few non-Christians that drop in on occasion and leave a post or two...then disappear for days.
No, didn't realise that at all ~ I posted there for awhile some time ago and knew it was not the place for me at all.

#531129 May 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey You,
:)
High school reunion is about right. Then some have aged but havenít grown up.
Yeah ~ know exactly what you mean about not growing up... maybe it should be junior primary school reunion :)

Long Beach, CA

#531130 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes ?
I only questioned Catcher to be a prick. Fighting you know.
It's unprecedented.

But either I made a mistake, or there has been a change.

In any case, I am removing the Catcher white sheet from you.

Montreal

#531131 May 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And what "Christian rights" would that be that you think that you can "vote on" fool?.........our right to worship and follow and submit our lives to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?.........many people are taught a "religion", but a religion does not necessarily equate to a true born again relationship unto God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, there is a difference and sadly it is one that you do not begin to have any understanding of whatsoever, you can "vote against" anything that you would like to vote against pertaining to the Christian faith, but true believers are ready to lay down their lives for our God, and there is NOTHING that you are anyone else can do to alter that Blessed truth and faith.
Again, didn't you say you would no longer respond to me?
You seem to be doing a lot of lying today.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#531132 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're off your rocker, I don't even read your posts with that knowledge in mind.
I've read your posts in the past and they're so backwards that I've decided to spare my headache for the future.
So if you have something to say to me, try and make it short, or at the least, no longer than double the length of the posts you are responding to.
I will make it the same the length if that helps you. You engaged in a hypocritical and disingenuous tactic, trying to publicly out someone for not rebuking others on controversial positions in the manner you want them too. Yet you don't hold yourself to the same standard and it violates the same basic tenet of using morality as a club. If you like I can use monosyllabic words if that helps considering your obvious deficiencies!

Long Beach, CA

#531133 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.
Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.
Someone once said:

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach education.

(I don't agree.)

#531134 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilizing a textbook and lesson planner, assigning homework, covering material & sticking to a timeframe is work. Doesn't leave much time for bragging on the internet. Only the students suffer ...and the taxpayers.
But that is the mindset of gov employees here in the USA ...keep your mouth shut, don't make waves, do your time, and retire at the expense of the taxpayer.
I call it; living off the fat of the land.
Cheers Serah,
Ahhh ~ that is an expression we also have down here.... makes sense how you have worded it :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#531135 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I never went ta colage maself, but I seen a lot o' folks go.
That got's ta count fer sumpth'n y'know....
OH! An I knows all kind's o' perfessers too!
The fella I learned the most from was that Thoth, but I mess up sometimes-like right now. I'm sure I'll haft'a answer fer it. He'll be want'n ta weigh my heart again no doubt...

Montreal

#531136 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yank ...try and keep up.
~sheese~
Ah, a dodge without a single bit of an answer.
News flash: you dodge just as well as a brick wall in a game of dodgeball.

#531137 May 7, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
now you know who is this poster,your friend?
table of demon viomits is more stronger from all of you?
G has never been my friend ~ he has written many times what he thinks of me, and none of it was nice. Sometimes he writes like he believes in GOD and marvels at HIS creations and others, well, we have read them...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#531138 May 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have reasons why we do what we do Boots...
Most child abusers were abused as a child...
We can't justify our actions based on other people's actions.
I understand Kait's anger...I have experienced that anger myself. I sometimes respond based on that anger. I have to own that...I made the choice to do so...no one forced me to.
I have seen Kait respond in a kind and compassionate manner before...I actually like that Kait. I just don't enjoy reading about such descriptive accounts that she sometimes gives. I scroll by those.
This is what I think...if I am going to speak up about the actions of those that I disagree with...then I should have the courage to speak up about the actions of those that I do agree with. To do otherwise would make me a hypocrite...we have enough of those posting here without me adding to the number.
Though...I believe that all of us can be hypocrites at times...we see our "own kind" in a different light than we see the "opponent".
One frequently occurring complaint that I have seen on this thread is that Christians will not speak up against their own and yet point out the faults of non-Christians.
You have a lot of wisdom, Annie, which we all could learn from.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#531139 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I read this comment because it didn't seem overbearing and I was right.
Glad to see you understand what I meant.
I really don't need to know why you read it. You either care too much about my opinion or your own.

And truthfully I was just being kind. To claim you worship a musician in any sense of the word was just silly. But like i said, you seem over your head in here so I was being kind

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min DeAngelo of Memphis 732,705
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min onemale 257,842
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min bacon hater 94,645
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 32 min Hannah V 1,006
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min Roberta G 173,273
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Black Thunder 42 441,186
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min June VanDerMark 538,790
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min well 226,244
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••