Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#531133 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don;t teach English you old fart.
I don;t need to know it to do my job.
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.
Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.
Someone once said:

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach education.

(I don't agree.)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#531134 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilizing a textbook and lesson planner, assigning homework, covering material & sticking to a timeframe is work. Doesn't leave much time for bragging on the internet. Only the students suffer ...and the taxpayers.
But that is the mindset of gov employees here in the USA ...keep your mouth shut, don't make waves, do your time, and retire at the expense of the taxpayer.
I call it; living off the fat of the land.
Cheers Serah,
Ahhh ~ that is an expression we also have down here.... makes sense how you have worded it :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#531135 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.
Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.
Well...I never went ta colage maself, but I seen a lot o' folks go.
That got's ta count fer sumpth'n y'know....
OH! An I knows all kind's o' perfessers too!
The fella I learned the most from was that Thoth, but I mess up sometimes-like right now. I'm sure I'll haft'a answer fer it. He'll be want'n ta weigh my heart again no doubt...

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531136 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yank ...try and keep up.
~sheese~
Ah, a dodge without a single bit of an answer.
News flash: you dodge just as well as a brick wall in a game of dodgeball.

#531137 May 7, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
now you know who is this poster,your friend?
table of demon viomits is more stronger from all of you?
G has never been my friend ~ he has written many times what he thinks of me, and none of it was nice. Sometimes he writes like he believes in GOD and marvels at HIS creations and others, well, we have read them...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#531138 May 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have reasons why we do what we do Boots...
Most child abusers were abused as a child...
We can't justify our actions based on other people's actions.
I understand Kait's anger...I have experienced that anger myself. I sometimes respond based on that anger. I have to own that...I made the choice to do so...no one forced me to.
I have seen Kait respond in a kind and compassionate manner before...I actually like that Kait. I just don't enjoy reading about such descriptive accounts that she sometimes gives. I scroll by those.
This is what I think...if I am going to speak up about the actions of those that I disagree with...then I should have the courage to speak up about the actions of those that I do agree with. To do otherwise would make me a hypocrite...we have enough of those posting here without me adding to the number.
Though...I believe that all of us can be hypocrites at times...we see our "own kind" in a different light than we see the "opponent".
One frequently occurring complaint that I have seen on this thread is that Christians will not speak up against their own and yet point out the faults of non-Christians.
You have a lot of wisdom, Annie, which we all could learn from.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#531139 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I read this comment because it didn't seem overbearing and I was right.
Glad to see you understand what I meant.
I really don't need to know why you read it. You either care too much about my opinion or your own.

And truthfully I was just being kind. To claim you worship a musician in any sense of the word was just silly. But like i said, you seem over your head in here so I was being kind

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#531140 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy back to you too Skom ~ and thanks for sharing your info.... Good to see you back again :)
:)

Montreal

#531141 May 7, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't want to take your rights away. We are all Homo Sapiens, after all.
I wonder how many on here do?
But according to their many times mistranslated 2000 year old book, in a section in which none of the rules are respected by themselves, it says gay people are evil not equal.

#531142 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Dean? You have recently written you don't teach anything that others have taught, you only teach your own experiences. Ah, that is your fantasy world.....

#531143 May 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, do I believe God or the whining of IANS? I believe God and there is nothing IANS can do to change that so he keeps whining. That is whining not winning some fight against God. But if it floats your boat go ahead and whine your little heart out.
hahaha..... whinge and whine and floating his own boat!!

Montreal

#531144 May 7, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides in WWII thought God was on their side.
It's the same in any conflict. Look @ Afghanistan.
Right you are.
How's everything by the way?
What's the temperature? Here it's reaching about 28 celsius.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#531145 May 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. after reading a dozen of Kaitlyn's posts, anyone who goes to battle with her is a masochist, a drama queen or absolutely mad ..
<quoted text>
.. absolutely. That's why I have a tendency to defend Catcher and AIN but I've also critiqued both of them. AIN can become militant because he's passionate about his cause and Catcher can get downright ornery when he suffers from jet lag ..
<quoted text>
.. we differ here. I have no need to protect, defend or justify what I write. I can't guard against or control what anyone posts about me. When people write painful words, it's a reflection of their character, not mine. Do you think anyone takes Dr. Shrink's posts seriously? I certainly don't. Heck, I don't even read them; they're the same old smelly farts ..
<quoted text>
.. how does dragging another person down make someone look good? For me, you're only hurting yourself ..
It is a false perception that they look good. Some people, like our good friend of many aliases, can only make themselves feel good if they can stand on someone else's head. The kind when they perceive someone who they think is in a hole beneath them, instead of reaching down with a hand, as Christianity claims to suggest, to pull them up, rather they put a foot on their head to push them down further.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#531146 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, she's a real charmer; and it is easy to see who is on the side of her charms. Very nasty mouth indeed...... in fact, I would give her the honor of being the most foul mouthed poster I have had the displeasure of running into.
Sorry, Serah but for me there is some charms that are nonexcuable.
I be the first to say I overlook alot of post and some I just scroll past never give them enough attention to read.I know folks will agree and disagree and even debate from time to time.God bless.

#531147 May 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Juice.
Not cranky. That's the kind of post the Dimwit will get whatever my mood.
Don't worry about him. He wanted this. You saw what happened.
Yep, just like we saw your postings with G and Luci.... and of course, others. Cheers for proving to us who you are ~ child.

Montreal

#531148 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I will make it the same the length if that helps you. You engaged in a hypocritical and disingenuous tactic, trying to publicly out someone for not rebuking others on controversial positions in the manner you want them too. Yet you don't hold yourself to the same standard and it violates the same basic tenet of using morality as a club. If you like I can use monosyllabic words if that helps considering your obvious deficiencies!
Where is anyone making claims that Christians are abominations and should be put to death or stripped of their rights?
When someone says something along those lines, I'll stand against them.

You seem to like to pretend you've been here all along and read every single post. If you actually had been, you would have seen that when I misunderstood IANS's comment about Christians, I thought he said that all Christians were selfish, then I stood against him. Later I found out that that isn't what he said, but still, you seem to ignore those stands I have taken.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#531149 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I was curious about the origin of that saying and while often attributed to John Bradford it would seem nobody knows for certain
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/there-but-...
Although it got me thinking about any Bible verses that may be similar. I liked this one particularly as people often suggest God revels in the destruction of those who do not answer His call and that simply isn't the case. Even those whom Christ speaks through that still have the weaknesses and vendettas of man take no delight. But people have felt the presence of God and turned away. I am sure many of us in here at one point came close to walking ourselves. Yet by the Grace of God we did not, or returned like the Prodigal Son. But this is the verse I found
Philippians 3:18-19
"For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things."
Mainly though was just glad to see you posting and wanted to say HI
(T) Peace
May have come from writings thousands of years before it.

(184) If You are among the people,
(185) gain allies through being trustful of heart.
(186) The trustful of heart does not vent his belly's speech.(37)
(187) He will himself become a man who commands,
(188) a man of means thanks to his behavior.
(189) May your name be good without You talking about it.
(190) You body is sleek, your face turns towards your people,
(191) and one praises You without You knowing (it).
(192)(But) him whose heart obeys his belly disappears ; (38)
(193) he raises contempt of himself in place of love.
(194) His heart is denuded, his body unanointed.
(195) The great of heart is a gift of god.
(196) He who obeys his belly, obeys the enemy.(39)

The Maxims of Good Discourse

:)

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#531150 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, a dodge without a single bit of an answer.
News flash: you dodge just as well as a brick wall in a game of dodgeball.
You must be the bottom ...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#531151 May 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of wisdom, Annie, which we all could learn from.
I'll second that.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#531152 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>G is becoming more ignorant on many topics, guess it is because he won't take any notice of teachers, he only teaches from his own experience..... and one life time cannot possible know from experience thousands of years of history, so he just makes it up to suit his own self and experiences. I gather this is why he argues so much about so many things....
Oh Serah, I hoped you were above such pathetic bashing.

You don't even know what I teach do you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 778,808
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 265,477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Tony17 560,573
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 175,784
Gay snapchat names 48 min addictive420 182
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,390
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,923
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 19 hr risque 137
More from around the web