Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#531111 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Your pathetic ongoing argument with IANS made more sense than most of your postings these days. Change sides G? Thank GOD the real you steps up, you were sucking some people into thinking you were a nice guy.
now you know who is this poster,your friend?
table of demon viomits is more stronger from all of you?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#531112 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

No thanks. I am not a Christian.
I think everyone knows that , you tell it a lot .

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#531113 May 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. The secular humanists here are outperforming the Christians at every level, even at biblical expertise.
Well...that's okay...I get disagreed with from both sides...I am used to it.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#531114 May 7, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
That can't be true he's a professor (that couldn't even spell "professor" the first time he claimed to be one).
He's here posting day and night more than anyone when he's supposedly teaching. Yep if he's a professor than I'm Elvis.
Too funny!!!
Thank you, thank you very much.
I don;t teach English you old fart.

I don;t need to know it to do my job.
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.

Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#531115 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed it is good ~ you often bring to mind "There, but for the grace of GOD, go I" and GOD forbid I would ever turn into something like you.....
I was curious about the origin of that saying and while often attributed to John Bradford it would seem nobody knows for certain

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/there-but-...

Although it got me thinking about any Bible verses that may be similar. I liked this one particularly as people often suggest God revels in the destruction of those who do not answer His call and that simply isn't the case. Even those whom Christ speaks through that still have the weaknesses and vendettas of man take no delight. But people have felt the presence of God and turned away. I am sure many of us in here at one point came close to walking ourselves. Yet by the Grace of God we did not, or returned like the Prodigal Son. But this is the verse I found

Philippians 3:18-19

"For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things."

Mainly though was just glad to see you posting and wanted to say HI

(T) Peace

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#531116 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha..... It is easy to see why they are no longer Christians..... they never were in the first place!!
You do realize that out of the 4 most frequent posters on WINLAC...3 claim to be Christian. There are a few non-Christians that drop in on occasion and leave a post or two...then disappear for days.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#531117 May 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true Skombolis, God does give us strength and opens doors for us too. When we are walking with God and it didn’t seem that it would but it all falls in place, that is God.
:)
HFN
Yep. He has set a path for all of us. And if we allow ourselves to trust in Him to walk where He says then things have a way of working out. Not always how we want but how they should.

I did not know this verse by memory but looked it up since it had to do with open doors

Revelation 3:8
'I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name."

(T) Peace

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#531118 May 7, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need proof that there is a God? What's the point? Would you live your life differently if you had indisputable proof? If He stood in front of you and said, I am the real deal, you would probably say you were hallucinating or having a bad acid trip. When you can only think with a closed mind, it is nearly impossible to believe in someone greater than us who could have no beginning or end. People in general scoff at that which they cannot comprehend. I think the universe is too large for anyone to know for sure who or what "God" could possibly be. How does not believing make one's life better? At least for those that have faith believe that there is a heaven out there and hope to go there when they die. To me it’s pretty sad to believe that "man” or “grumpy biotchy people like you” are the best thing this universe has to offer.
Good posting :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#531119 May 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are LW.
I would say mischief and you are old friends and that you are a lot of fun for others too.:) In a marriage it helps keep things from becoming too routine.
HFN
lol what does routine mean.lol My marriage has been everything but routine.I once ask him how come you never ran off,and he said,I had to stick around and see what you going to get into next or pull.lol He puts up with me and my mischief ways.
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#531120 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don;t teach English you old fart.
I don;t need to know it to do my job.
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.
Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.
Agree
human doesn't have to speak English or right English words print,
but this human can be genius,smart, and above Normal IQ level.

foreign colleges create very smart people and are drawn by american goverment to this country to make more real natural world,
instead primitive fantasies of those properly writers English words
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#531121 May 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that out of the 4 most frequent posters on WINLAC...3 claim to be Christian. There are a few non-Christians that drop in on occasion and leave a post or two...then disappear for days.
agree this time with your healthy look at this poor topic,

nobody have to be christian to discuss Jesus Love

behave good girl?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531122 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no issue with your reply to PW
Just wanted to make some points about the earlier question. Even when legit, the practice of essentially calling someone out to hold them accountable for not making public rebukes at our choosing, and especially ones that force them to announce where they stand on controversial issues, is an inherently problematic thing to do.
I did however like the fact that you did not badger her, accepted her response, and the fact that she was under no obligation to clarify. So in fairness I probably should have acknowledged that. I just generally dislike the practice because at its best it requires someone else to confirm to our moral view less suffer the consequences. But again, your approach to it was much more reserved than what I have seen in the past and there may have been some genuine curiosity. I just wanted to make some points to provide some food for thought
(T) Peace
I know you're off your rocker, I don't even read your posts with that knowledge in mind.
I've read your posts in the past and they're so backwards that I've decided to spare my headache for the future.

So if you have something to say to me, try and make it short, or at the least, no longer than double the length of the posts you are responding to.

Montreal

#531123 May 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> What "rights" is that we are trying to take away?
Wait, didn't you say you wouldn't reply to me anymore?
Another lie from the "Christian."
How unpredictable.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#531124 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
But if anyone else calls it as they see it ...you attach a label.
Like I said yesterday ...you are one sided.
See this ketch ...your ethics are screwing you!
What?

Montreal

#531125 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not too proud to admit i had to do a Google search to find out that is a musician!
Ok, now that I see the sense you meant it in I won't pursue it further. Had you meant it in the way I thought I would have been interested in the explanation. And my intent also was not to jump on maybe a qualification that wasn't necessary insofar as saying religious sense. Semantic arguments are disingenuous to me. If you had truly felt is was ok to worship someone, worship in the more traditional sense, I really was interested what other scenario other than religious would make sense. Thank you for explaining how you meant it
(T) Peace
I read this comment because it didn't seem overbearing and I was right.
Glad to see you understand what I meant.

#531126 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I was curious about the origin of that saying and while often attributed to John Bradford it would seem nobody knows for certain
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/there-but-...
Although it got me thinking about any Bible verses that may be similar. I liked this one particularly as people often suggest God revels in the destruction of those who do not answer His call and that simply isn't the case. Even those whom Christ speaks through that still have the weaknesses and vendettas of man take no delight. But people have felt the presence of God and turned away. I am sure many of us in here at one point came close to walking ourselves. Yet by the Grace of God we did not, or returned like the Prodigal Son. But this is the verse I found
Philippians 3:18-19
"For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things."
Mainly though was just glad to see you posting and wanted to say HI
(T) Peace
Howdy back to you too Skom ~ and thanks for sharing your info.... Good to see you back again :)

Montreal

#531127 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know, but you're saying that Hitler was a Christian and I don't know why. His words, his private words, and his actions clearly show that he's not a Christian of any sort. He hated Christians, he hated Christianity. That is historical fact and you deny it.
You mean his public words, you know, the speeches he made?
Once again, you just ignore the facts.

#531128 May 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, didn't realise that at all ~ I posted there for awhile some time ago and knew it was not the place for me at all.

#531129 May 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey You,
:)
High school reunion is about right. Then some have aged but haven’t grown up.
Yeah ~ know exactly what you mean about not growing up... maybe it should be junior primary school reunion :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#531130 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes ?
I only questioned Catcher to be a prick. Fighting you know.
It's unprecedented.

But either I made a mistake, or there has been a change.

In any case, I am removing the Catcher white sheet from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min uIDIOTrACEmaKEwOR... 751,190
Father of beheaded man blames Bush, not Zarqawi (Jun '06) 12 min Swedenforever 39
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Just Sayin 548,882
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 18 min Dr_Zorderz 64
Future danger to planet Earth. 19 min Read 7
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 24 min Sumac 179
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Dave Nelson 230,104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min Insults Are Easier 261,709
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 5,510

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE