Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#531104 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course WE brew trouble.
WE think for ourselves and encourage others to do so.
WE point out the truth and encourageothjers to recognize it.
WE teach the reality concerning the Scritpures and their history.
WE do not blindly accept the words of preachers and ancient books.
Yes, WE cause trouble. Thank God somone of us do !
Your pathetic ongoing argument with IANS made more sense than most of your postings these days. Change sides G? Thank GOD the real you steps up, you were sucking some people into thinking you were a nice guy.

#531105 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that rips it sister sue you watch that nasty mouth of yours.
Your crap might have worked on that other thread but it not going to wash here.You want a cat fight over Mr.Hick up well honey I your huckle berry.Bring on or leave the man alone.He been here way longer than you have fingernails.Cause this lil woman drag your ass to hell and back and then some ya got the picture.
Oh, she's a real charmer; and it is easy to see who is on the side of her charms. Very nasty mouth indeed...... in fact, I would give her the honor of being the most foul mouthed poster I have had the displeasure of running into.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#531106 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol My honey says what you into now.He assumes I pullin something on someone.lol Trouble hangs around with me like my shadow.lol
Must admit they are a ball of a time to read.lol
Yes they are LW.

I would say mischief and you are old friends and that you are a lot of fun for others too.:) In a marriage it helps keep things from becoming too routine.
HFN

#531107 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A hole in one ...
~snicker
mmmh..... is that what foul mouthed language is called?

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#531108 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>G is becoming more ignorant on many topics, guess it is because he won't take any notice of teachers, he only teaches from his own experience..... and one life time cannot possible know from experience thousands of years of history, so he just makes it up to suit his own self and experiences. I gather this is why he argues so much about so many things....
Utilizing a textbook and lesson planner, assigning homework, covering material & sticking to a timeframe is work. Doesn't leave much time for bragging on the internet. Only the students suffer ...and the taxpayers.

But that is the mindset of gov employees here in the USA ...keep your mouth shut, don't make waves, do your time, and retire at the expense of the taxpayer.

I call it; living off the fat of the land.

Cheers Serah,

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#531109 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly cuz too many people have sock puppets or false personas online. How many times do we gotta hear about the fat ass 48 year old man with a hot 22 year old girl's pic before we start doubting what folks are saying?
You know, like every man online is well built, full head of hair, tons of cash and an 8 inch cock?
I have a bitof a paunch, wear dentures and have a bald spot.

I have one sockpuppet (real and internet)Lamchop.

I am not rich.

Why do you find 8" unbelieveable ? I thought it was average size.

#531110 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
I didn't realize the WINLAC thread was in such dire straights ...all the rats are jumping ship.
hahaha..... It is easy to see why they are no longer Christians..... they never were in the first place!!
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#531111 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Your pathetic ongoing argument with IANS made more sense than most of your postings these days. Change sides G? Thank GOD the real you steps up, you were sucking some people into thinking you were a nice guy.
now you know who is this poster,your friend?
table of demon viomits is more stronger from all of you?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#531112 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

No thanks. I am not a Christian.
I think everyone knows that , you tell it a lot .

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#531113 May 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. The secular humanists here are outperforming the Christians at every level, even at biblical expertise.
Well...that's okay...I get disagreed with from both sides...I am used to it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#531114 May 7, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
That can't be true he's a professor (that couldn't even spell "professor" the first time he claimed to be one).
He's here posting day and night more than anyone when he's supposedly teaching. Yep if he's a professor than I'm Elvis.
Too funny!!!
Thank you, thank you very much.
I don;t teach English you old fart.

I don;t need to know it to do my job.
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.

Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#531115 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed it is good ~ you often bring to mind "There, but for the grace of GOD, go I" and GOD forbid I would ever turn into something like you.....
I was curious about the origin of that saying and while often attributed to John Bradford it would seem nobody knows for certain

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/there-but-...

Although it got me thinking about any Bible verses that may be similar. I liked this one particularly as people often suggest God revels in the destruction of those who do not answer His call and that simply isn't the case. Even those whom Christ speaks through that still have the weaknesses and vendettas of man take no delight. But people have felt the presence of God and turned away. I am sure many of us in here at one point came close to walking ourselves. Yet by the Grace of God we did not, or returned like the Prodigal Son. But this is the verse I found

Philippians 3:18-19

"For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things."

Mainly though was just glad to see you posting and wanted to say HI

(T) Peace

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#531116 May 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha..... It is easy to see why they are no longer Christians..... they never were in the first place!!
You do realize that out of the 4 most frequent posters on WINLAC...3 claim to be Christian. There are a few non-Christians that drop in on occasion and leave a post or two...then disappear for days.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#531117 May 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true Skombolis, God does give us strength and opens doors for us too. When we are walking with God and it didn’t seem that it would but it all falls in place, that is God.
:)
HFN
Yep. He has set a path for all of us. And if we allow ourselves to trust in Him to walk where He says then things have a way of working out. Not always how we want but how they should.

I did not know this verse by memory but looked it up since it had to do with open doors

Revelation 3:8
'I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name."

(T) Peace

#531118 May 7, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need proof that there is a God? What's the point? Would you live your life differently if you had indisputable proof? If He stood in front of you and said, I am the real deal, you would probably say you were hallucinating or having a bad acid trip. When you can only think with a closed mind, it is nearly impossible to believe in someone greater than us who could have no beginning or end. People in general scoff at that which they cannot comprehend. I think the universe is too large for anyone to know for sure who or what "God" could possibly be. How does not believing make one's life better? At least for those that have faith believe that there is a heaven out there and hope to go there when they die. To me it’s pretty sad to believe that "man” or “grumpy biotchy people like you” are the best thing this universe has to offer.
Good posting :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#531119 May 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are LW.
I would say mischief and you are old friends and that you are a lot of fun for others too.:) In a marriage it helps keep things from becoming too routine.
HFN
lol what does routine mean.lol My marriage has been everything but routine.I once ask him how come you never ran off,and he said,I had to stick around and see what you going to get into next or pull.lol He puts up with me and my mischief ways.
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#531120 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don;t teach English you old fart.
I don;t need to know it to do my job.
My Dean is from India and has difficulty with English. He is a genius regardless of his lack of meeting your standards of intelligence.
Maybe if you went to college you would realize that reality is much different than your hate filled fantasy world.
Agree
human doesn't have to speak English or right English words print,
but this human can be genius,smart, and above Normal IQ level.

foreign colleges create very smart people and are drawn by american goverment to this country to make more real natural world,
instead primitive fantasies of those properly writers English words
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#531121 May 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that out of the 4 most frequent posters on WINLAC...3 claim to be Christian. There are a few non-Christians that drop in on occasion and leave a post or two...then disappear for days.
agree this time with your healthy look at this poor topic,

nobody have to be christian to discuss Jesus Love

behave good girl?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531122 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no issue with your reply to PW
Just wanted to make some points about the earlier question. Even when legit, the practice of essentially calling someone out to hold them accountable for not making public rebukes at our choosing, and especially ones that force them to announce where they stand on controversial issues, is an inherently problematic thing to do.
I did however like the fact that you did not badger her, accepted her response, and the fact that she was under no obligation to clarify. So in fairness I probably should have acknowledged that. I just generally dislike the practice because at its best it requires someone else to confirm to our moral view less suffer the consequences. But again, your approach to it was much more reserved than what I have seen in the past and there may have been some genuine curiosity. I just wanted to make some points to provide some food for thought
(T) Peace
I know you're off your rocker, I don't even read your posts with that knowledge in mind.
I've read your posts in the past and they're so backwards that I've decided to spare my headache for the future.

So if you have something to say to me, try and make it short, or at the least, no longer than double the length of the posts you are responding to.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#531123 May 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> What "rights" is that we are trying to take away?
Wait, didn't you say you wouldn't reply to me anymore?
Another lie from the "Christian."
How unpredictable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hero Mom SNITCHES on COWARD son who murdered Ho... 1 min Doctor REALITY 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min onemale 272,829
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Bongo 878,171
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 7,968
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 min Ann Bonney 53,488
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 min 24yearold 561
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Neville Thompson 41,131
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min sangili karuppan 7,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 603,174
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr too lazy to log in 3,794
More from around the web