|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dislike them~ I am saddened that people use such big chunks of their psyche to be so contridictory- and I have concerns for any people they may be reposible for- It may be they are just engaged in the folly of youth and have not yet the years of life to mature them. But I wish them well in their days~ and pray that each of you feel and accept God's invitaion.
Using other people as your excuse not to feel His presence- is not going to cut it when the moment of your lives judgement happens.
Each of us is accountable for our actions and non actions. This is why I advocate for Christ- and His ways. For the betterment of those who are seeking- and because in ACCEPTING Him- I listen to His promptings.
Herro again.
I'd like to focus on the part where you say that you advocate for christ, assuming that you are referring to Jesus which was not.

Anyways, what would your opinion on the judgement be to all of those who deceased prior to Jesus?

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, in case you haven't known Kaitlin for a few years as I have, one thing you will never be right about is that she cannot keep up. She has everyone, who opposes her, way behind her in that area (except possibly me).
Those last threefew words were trying to be funny.
You're fullofshit.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that we've finally gotten to the bottom of your claim:
When did you choose to be straight?
If you think homosexuality is a choice and that's how you justify attempting to deny people rights, then let me ask you this:
Do you think we should be able to vote on Christians' rights?
I mean, religion is a choice.
You are not born religious, you are taught religion.
And what "Christian rights" would that be that you think that you can "vote on" fool?.........our right to worship and follow and submit our lives to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?.........many people are taught a "religion", but a religion does not necessarily equate to a true born again relationship unto God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, there is a difference and sadly it is one that you do not begin to have any understanding of whatsoever, you can "vote against" anything that you would like to vote against pertaining to the Christian faith, but true believers are ready to lay down their lives for our God, and there is NOTHING that you are anyone else can do to alter that Blessed truth and faith.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 14:7 For none of us lives to himself, and none of us dies to himself. 8 For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.
10 Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; 11 for it is written,
“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me,
and every tongue shall confess[b] to God.”
12 So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.
~*~
Be accountable to god?
Which one?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Just pointing out the obvious.
You've read the posts. Those who feel they've an ax to grind feel compelled to compare the posters here to Hitler. It's enough already.
You lonely anti-christ SUCKERS look forward to coming here talking trash every day and night because you don't have anything better to do with your time. How pathetic.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, interesting.
"Throughout the Nazi era, ardent debates took place within the German Churches about where to stand firm against Hitler's regime and where to compromise, when to speak out and when to remain silent. Ecumenical documents show that from 1933 to 1945 there were Christian leaders inside and outside Germany who agonized about what they could do to stop Nazism and help its victims. The historical complexities suggested by these factors should never lead us to condone the Churches' failures during the Thirties and Forties; they can, however, help us to understand the specific nature of those failures so that we may learn from them."
None of the German Christian churches could protest against the Nazis, they were terrified.
That article strengthened my point. Thank you.
HA HA
That is about as dishonest and unbalanced as it gets RR, and you know it.
Talk about "bias".
You don't even hear, let alone listen.
That, as a given, how do you survive everyday life, not being rational in weighing information? It can only lead to non accomplishment and frustration of your own inability to properly relate to your environment. In other words-incapable of, or unwillingness to learn.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I often womder and think the following-
People that do not believe in God get their anger because of a deep longing for something on this planet to be G O O D.
They know from the time of childhood that they are told a GOD exists- They know of Christ- even if they have not accepted Him...they KNOW that He is THE ultimate picture of GOOD>
IS it the WRONGFUL portrayal of Christ- which they encounter through our wrongful actions...that cause THE rage they feel?
Like a subconscience effect - which is ANGRY that the possible GOOD they recall knowing about as children was JUST ripped from them ? Causing rebellion against those who LET them DOWN )c:
This thinking is MY proof to each of you----that I do NOT post out of hate or thinking I am better....
I am a mere human- doing the best I can- in hopefully showing that NO MATTER WHAT we people do wrong- GOD BELONGS to- and JESUS is a PROMISE to EVERYONE. DON'T hold Him accountable for OUR ERRORS. Don't let pride DENY His truths-
Perhaps we belong to the gods but this Jesus guy was not the Hebrew promised one.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you cut the post and only use a part of what I stated???
LOL
She did that to you too, eh?

Since: Jul 08

Milan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You lonely anti-christ SUCKERS look forward to coming here talking trash every day and night because you don't have anything better to do with your time. How pathetic.
How's that hate working out for you, fool?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh-Oh!
So much for christians thinking that Yhwh is the only god.
He is Yahweh Elohiym.... El for Elohiym, some spell it Elohim.
Just thought you may want to know.

Shalom.

CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fullofshit.
I can't voice that in the same words that you've used, but I couldn't agree with you more than if I tried. Peace.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're claiming they were all atheists right? Get a grip on reality.
Yank ...try and keep up.
~sheese~

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks, welcome to YahwehMart.
(Credit to Jorge W. Arbusto.)
Silly.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
people like you and Cuntlyn look evil all on your own.
Evil. LOL. Boo!

You are a fine ambassador for your religion, and for the power of faith based thought to transform lives. Look at what a fine man you turned out to be.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first date is incorrect.
Hebrew text writing was non-existent.
On the second date, you're cutting yourself short. It was later.
Thank you for your help. I do not study on this topic- so I appreciate the assistance (c:

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Just waving HI
(c:

I am still waiting for a can of olives <smile>

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You lonely anti-christ SUCKERS look forward to coming here talking trash every day and night because you don't have anything better to do with your time. How pathetic.
Dork ...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Great posts, BT42.
Are you by chance a fan of Zechariah Sitchin?
His books are interesting. I can't say I agree with all his posits, but he was on the head of the nail several times...which irritated many of his peers. There is more to Sumer and history than we have in our hands.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro again.
I'd like to focus on the part where you say that you advocate for christ, assuming that you are referring to Jesus which was not.
Anyways, what would your opinion on the judgement be to all of those who deceased prior to Jesus?
Again- not an area I study-

I am more randomely fed and led- But I believe the bible says that they will be judged according to how they lived for God and how they lived their lives. As Jesus came to pay the price for those born later- to have the opportunity to draw near and accept.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
He was as much a christian as you tell yourself you are. Deal with it.
Thanks for your concern. Doing good here. Speaking of deals got a good one hotwire. Booked a four star hotel paid about $45.00

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

419 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 720,549
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 224,093
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 532,591
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Porkpie Hat 256,444
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 14 min horny dad 120
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 35 min Some1 Else 1,238
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min The Awakener 172,316
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••