Comments
509,461 - 509,480 of 599,985 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#530953 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
We are NOT the individuals that attacked Kait elsewhere- from what I have seen scanning posts over this near past-and since I came in last week....- Her approach toward this thread has been to attack and belittle the people here- paying this thread back for what was done to her ?? So others have turned into doing things her way )c:
Dr. Shrink does NOT meet ANY of the criteria for being Christian- He is a poser- who has NOT yet accepted Christ- had he truly accepted Christ- his heart would be purified and he would not spew the filth and hate which he posts.
He seems to be every non believers excuse for their own wrong deeds. He does not represent Christ- he represents his own poor choices and his own world.
you think
you represent Christ with your post double snake toungue
from one side posting love,from second side spew hate and poison around your own life,
how many neighbours fart at you for your nousy demands and gossip about them?

pleas?never talk and put your abominable church devil sermons words before true Lord Jesus Christ and who is HIS CHILD?

this is not your business
read Bible,and follow Bible moral laws,instead kiss a....of atheists homsexuals,lesbians and devil children

because now you also deserve ugly stinking splashy FARTS
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#530954 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying (((((Booots))))))
It does not changr the facts of what the Bible considers living in sin.
What that church shows us- is that it is WILLING to change God's word and commandments in order to gain MONEY from all of those "FLASE" converts.
A church that leads others into sin is MOST guilty of ALL that ever lived- Hitler killed over 14 million bodies - But many of those people probably knew the Lord-
But what you are telling me is that THIS church is killing MILLIONS of SOULS..... by letting them think that
"if it feels good do it" is the gospel )c:
If they took away the barrier of Marriage and sexual relations being for marriage- what else are they teaching and preaching ??
In allowing a change in Gods word on one topic- maybe they also got rid of their conscience when it comes to other arteas.
All in self interest - of owning bigger houses, more cars and vacation homes - THEY SOLD OUT JESUS as a Prophet and Savior- for their own PROFIT Booots.
YOU again with your church BS and faken crap

how do you know who Boots is?
maybe he is more believer and straight truly poster from you and your cheap crap
backing by biblical out of context passages

rather you and your church everyday sell Jesus for own profits and free phedofilia and child molestation.

you sound like worse from pagan and atheists,
Because you spew and Lie about Jesus Christ and His Word

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#530956 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody has to justify to someone else what public stances they choose to take or why

Often this is a tactic when people want to engage in fake moral outrage.

The last person to use this tactic on this same subject was later trying to justify their own Internet buddies and proceeded to explain to me how calling someone a "filthy gay liar" is not a problem as far as how "gay" is used in progression with other insults so long as it is true. They went on to compare it to calling someone "a good Christian man" and asking if i would take the use of "Christian" in that context as an insult. The person who claimed it was not bigotry to call someone a "filthy gay liar" also claims to be gay themselves. Of course all of this stemmed from an ill-advised and disingenuous attempt to justify a similar yet equally bigoted claim of "filthy Christian liar" by IANS

So it is a little hard to take these claims seriously. And even if someone were too, they shouldn't.

Do you think someone has the right to demand you express your views publicly?

Do you think its ethical if they have seen you speak up before and now ask in a different venue caring more about driving a wedge between people than any actual concern over someone's public moral stance?

Why do you not chastise fellow unbelievers for bigoted statements against those of faith? Surely you are not only responsible for what anyone else says but it is also your public duty to rebuke them every time right?

This tactic is as hypocritical as it is dishonest. Other people have a right to their opinion. When you ask it and then don't like it that is your problem, not theirs. And nobody has to monitor or approve of what others say when expressing their opinions. They also don't have to agree with everyone else's opinions either and their silence on it implies neither support or opposition.

All due respect but these tactics are old and transparent. PW was willing to go along because she is a generally nice person. Me, I don't mind calling bullcrap for what it is. And trying to use morality as a club is bull crap and no different than the very thing you claim to be against
Did you even read my post?
You're attempting to declare war on a post that said "I won't bother you."
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#530957 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
The first letter in the name Yeshua ("Jesus") is the yod.... names such as yo-NA, yi-SHAI, and ye-SHU-a have become known to us as Jonah, Jesse, and Jesus.
Interesting.
But a multitude of Hebrews had these names.
Nothing special here.

Montreal

#530958 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>hu is a god-bot? Wow, that's a first. He is about as non-traditional as one can get and still believe in God. Not that anyone is judging him on that. We accept him just as he accepts us. Its all equal. But he couldn't be farther from a "god-bot"

Lacez wrote, "<quoted text>
I don't worship anyone in the religious sense."

What sense do you worship someone in then? I can't imagine any reason being more valid than the religious sense that someone would have to worship another. To worship another human being for any reason to me is indicative of low self-esteem. Its fine to respect someone else and to give credit and acknowledgement to things they have done but I can't see why that would require worship. Under what sense do you worship others and who is the object of your worship?
I worship Dave Grohl in the sense that I appreciate his talent and great insights.
Worship could mean to highly admire someone, and that's the worship I show towards Grohl.

Montreal

#530959 May 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>Her Vote is personal and up to her....

Your judgement is your own

We all are different Lacez....We can't be STRONGARMED
I'm not forcing you to do anything, I'm voicing my opinions.
To say that you wish for everyone to be in peace with each other and be happy, but then to vote against their rights, is extremely hypocritical.

What is loving about taking away people's rights?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#530960 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament books in the Bible (all of them written between 1450 BC and 430 BC)
Your first date is incorrect.
Hebrew text writing was non-existent.

On the second date, you're cutting yourself short. It was later.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#530961 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>...
contained hundreds of prophecies
about an “anointed one”(“Messiah” in Hebrew)
who would arrive in their future.
The Messiah would “deliver” or “save” all the Jewish people,
bringing them to paradise or heaven.
These prophecies also stated that the Messiah would save all the other people in the world “through the Jews.”
For this reason, people who are not Jewish need to learn about the Messiah, too.
http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/m_proph... is but one page which will clarify.
You are correct.
The tanakh refers to a messianic event, but not the christian version.

Montreal

#530962 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"Life on Earth evolved from a universal common ancestor approximately 3.8 billion years ago."

That is not a fact, that's an assumption.

That's why I deny it.
Look at Kaitlin's comment with all the quotes.
Your denial doesn't make Hitler any less of a Christian.

Now, just to clarify, because some people here obviously can't read my comments without misunderstanding them:
Hitler was a Christian, yes, but I'm not saying that all Christians are like Hitler.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#530964 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the rest of the human race- he still chose flesh over God- HOWEVER he repented and repaired-
Jesus is from David's blood line- I used to think that was the only reason God kept forgiving him- but when I grew more= I realised it is the same offer we all have!!
Can you show where David repented and repaired for having hundreds of wives and concubines?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530965 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
:)

Just waving HI

Montreal

#530966 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is others choice- fine if they choose it-they can vote for it.

I do not vote on the topic- and as far as I know was never given the chance to.
Now that we've finally gotten to the bottom of your claim:
When did you choose to be straight?

If you think homosexuality is a choice and that's how you justify attempting to deny people rights, then let me ask you this:
Do you think we should be able to vote on Christians' rights?
I mean, religion is a choice.
You are not born religious, you are taught religion.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#530967 May 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides do it Lawest.
I do agree that we have a tendency to profile people as a group and not an individual.
Some Christians believe that all non-Christians are some evil wicked immoral pieces of garbage...you choose to believe that without knowing us as individuals.
You said...
"they blame all of Christ children for the actions of a few hypocrites and pretenders,"
You do realize that you are doing the same things yourself that non-Christians do...you are judging the faith of others.
You (when I use "you" I am referring not to you as an individual but as a collective group) also do the same to non-Christians.
What I am getting at is that one side is no better than the other.
Good evening Annie. I do understand the point that you are trying to make here, but in defense of myself I would say that perhaps I wasn't careful enough in my posts in conveying my points on concerning those who tend to lump all believers together in one basket, I for one do not have it in my mind that all unbelievers are in habit of putting us all in one category, there are non-believers here like yourself and a couple of others who do not go on the attack against our belief IN Christ by calling our God an imaginary deity and speaking all manner of ignorant and blasphemous statements against our faith, but most of the unbelievers here do so sadly enough, and I was generally referring to those that do so.

I am not so much judging them in particular as their errant behavior is simply speaking for itself, and we are simply calling that foolish behavior out, I have no problem with anyone who does not believe because I understand that the only way that they CAN believe, is to be so Blessed of our Lord and Savior to do so, and which is why we count ourselves among the most Blessed, but our problem comes in with all the demeaning remarks against our faith, beliefs and against ourselves as a individual as a whole, and even more damning ( to them ) is that they speak again.........most blasphemous and nasty words of evil against our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who is the author and finisher of our faith, this is not to be unexpected of course as we were warned by the Lord himself that the way of truth will be evil spoken of, but at times it is pretty annoying to deal with, but we do pray for you all as well.

Peace.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#530968 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not forcing you to do anything, I'm voicing my opinions.
To say that you wish for everyone to be in peace with each other and be happy, but then to vote against their rights, is extremely hypocritical.
What is loving about taking away people's rights?
If its a right someone never had, how is it "taking away" anything?

Montreal

#530969 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>I like Red Licorice- So I buy it.

I like pizza...so I make it or buy it...

I don't eat liver so I don't buy it...

Are you okay?? Maybe you have low blood sugar or high blood pressure which prevents you from moving off a topic?? I am hoping that you will spend more time enjoying what is positive in life- and not focusing on things which you have no control over. Your current situation is not healthy.
And when did you CHOOSE to like red licorice? Can you choose to dislike it?
If so, I would love to know how you can change the chemical makeup of your tongue to do so on a whim.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#530970 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol well blessing come in many forms.I am so thankful for what I have in life.
Amen sister.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#530971 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it hammer the town of Portales.Was two inches of hail fell in a very short time.People said in news cast they never seen such a thing happen so quickly.But let face it the world is changing every moment of the day.Just sharing is all.
Yep, just to show you what the power of God is capable of.

Montreal

#530972 May 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it was the evil drugs that did that to you.

No, Dimwit. You were weak, which is why you went to prison.

You still are weak. You control your impulses with a fear of hell. Now you have a reason not to engage in antisocial activities.

I suppose I should be pleased, and count it a small victory for religion if the streets are slightly safer because it gave you a reason to stop hurting people.
I keep seeing you refer to his sentence, what exactly was he imprisoned for?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530973 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read my post?
You're attempting to declare war on a post that said "I won't bother you."
I had no issue with your reply to PW

Just wanted to make some points about the earlier question. Even when legit, the practice of essentially calling someone out to hold them accountable for not making public rebukes at our choosing, and especially ones that force them to announce where they stand on controversial issues, is an inherently problematic thing to do.

I did however like the fact that you did not badger her, accepted her response, and the fact that she was under no obligation to clarify. So in fairness I probably should have acknowledged that. I just generally dislike the practice because at its best it requires someone else to confirm to our moral view less suffer the consequences. But again, your approach to it was much more reserved than what I have seen in the past and there may have been some genuine curiosity. I just wanted to make some points to provide some food for thought

(T) Peace

Montreal

#530974 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>So it was the Christians that bombed the hell out of the UK. So when Churchill came begging for men lives, guns, and the machinery to make war; who did the USA send?

Why didn't you people seek out some witchs to save your ass?
So you're claiming they were all atheists right? Get a grip on reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 539,090
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min WasteWater 4,339
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 258,053
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 733,169
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 20 min Sid Hawkes 441,190
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 29 min Uzi 36,757
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min Aura Mytha 226,379
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min Toby 94,684
•••
Enter and win $5000