Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
The OT is a recorded history of man denying responsibility for their own behavior- and God stopping it after many warnings.
The NT is the chance to accept Jesus AS the door into salvation- instead of the man made rituals and regulations added by man. The NT is also exposing the flaws in what humans had done to God's word and requirements- The NT gives people easier access to His promises.
John 6:37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Fatherís will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.Ē
~*~
I am not very familiar with Amos- but Daniel abided in behaving as he should- trusting in God's word and ways.... due to this he earned the respect of people that did not believe in his God. His enemies agreed that his behavior and actions were better than others behaviors~ So Daniels behavior was better than other peoples- which shows the contrast between what was normal and what was better in ways of treating others. It was his faith that helped him to hold on to treating others right. He was hated by many- because he treated people good.
Losing my train of thought~ LOL- at 51 - sometimes I feel really old by 9 pm~
I am okay with others treating me bad for writing about my faith~ it's not about 'me'- it's about posting true to how I view OUR behavior should be- for whom ever is supposed to see the posts.
How do you deal with the contradictions of the NT?

Re: bad things

Daniel tells how even when people are doing nothing wrong and living in accordance with God's law, they will still suffer bad things.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit I am, why can't you ?
Do you think you can hide your heart from God ? You can't even hide it from humans.
I already stated to one poster disappointment of me.God knows my heart a whole lot better than any human could ever know.Just ask
him for yourself I very sure he will provide you a answer.As for humans they sinners just like me.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, babe!
Yeah, li'l wassie took off. The heat in the kitchen got to be too much for him.
Finally he got the message? He'll be back... He is prime time head over heels in love with you! lol
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Talent, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just answer this simple question, please: Why did your "god" create childhood leukemia?
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> God created life and death, darkness and light. He got this whole thing going. But after that life is allowed to run its course.
Ah! You're a deist--cool.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Does God make us think each thought or put ideas for new inventions or cures in peoples heads? I dont think so. Nor did God sit down and create lukemia. Disease is a bi-product of biology and environment.
I know. It was just a rhetorical queistion, to which someone might inadvertently supply a thought-provoking answer.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> God could intervene in a lot. But why save one and not another? And if the Kingdom belongs to children is it even a mercy to save a soul destined for salvation?I believe life is a test. Even the Bible says the devil is the god of this world.
Then the bible states that there are at least *two* gods.

Interesting.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Talent, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What did someone light a match under your hinie.lol figures.
What's that got to do with:

<quoted text>
Translation: "It's okay for us christians to hate. That's why we got to burn people at the stake. We hope to do it again some day." <end quote>

Nothing, as usual. You're just too gutless to admit you can't answer.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are the "Real Christians" ?
Afeter compling what Christians say about other Christians, one can only conclude that there is no such thing as a Christian.
Good point.

I've no idea how many denominations, sects and cults exist under the umbrella of Christianity - thousands?

Each of them saying that their particular take on scripture is the truth and other people aren't real Christians.

I don't think I've ever heard an atheists say about someone that they weren't a true atheist.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why does he allow childhood leukemia? Why do you praise this "omnipotent" god of yours while you watch children waste away to nothing, and die?....
Why did your god create childhood leukemia?
Anyone?
Anyone? <end quote>
<quoted text>
So, you're saying our children are being punished not for their own actions, but for the actions of others? Your god allows this? Is that justice, or love?
I believe you are truly sincere in what you believe, I really do; you have been polite to me, and I shall respond to you in kind.
But I cannot agree with those beliefs. Logic, reason, and compassion won't allow me to.
I canít answer that for you. KTWW. We see things in a different light, so to speak.

Yes but I believe all are sinners and would have sinned while in Eden too. That may be debatable, I donít know but it is what I believe.

I canít explain it to you, it is something you have to experience to understand. Just like trying to tell someone who canít taste what something tastes like. There is nothing great about us because we are saved, it does not make me more important than anyone else so I hope you know that is not what Iím saying. It is all God and he gets the praise.

You donít get to know God through logic or reasoning. You get to know Him by stepping out and taking the hand he is holding out for you. Then as you walk through life with Him you learn more and more.

I wish I could give you all the answers but I canít. That is something you and God would have to work out.

I may not have been able to explain it to you but Iím glad we are being nice to each other.:)
HFN

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I could have sworn I asked,
<quoted text>
Why does he allow childhood leukemia? Why do you praise this "omnipotent" god of yours while you watch children waste away to nothing, and die?<end quote>
<quoted text>
None of you radical christians give me a good reason to believe in it.
<quoted text>
You haven't even tried to answer, so how do you know that "no answer will suffice?"
That's just your way of saying you don't know, without actually admitting it to yourself. What a gutless coward you are.
Do you have a reading problem witch? Why don't you ask the spirits you call on why? Or why have you witch, watched as children wasted away, and died? Why haven't you cast a spell and changed it. Why witch? I still don't know why you do the things you do and don't do. So again I will ask what makes you think I can answer why God does what he does and doesn't do? And again I say, I answer to God, God doesn't have to answer to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
At least I'm better at it than *you* are.
Why does your god allow childhood leukemia? Why do you praise this "omnipotent" god of yours while you watch children waste away to nothing, and die?
<quoted text>
Can't you tell me why your all-loving and all-powerful god created childhood leukemia?
<quoted text>
You've already shown me all I need to know about your god.
Good,My God does not like devils coming in and trying to destroy others peace and happiness.Using excuses,foul mouth on those who never done anything to them.How come you never done anything about leukemia other than to blame God for it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What's that got to do with:
<quoted text>
Translation: "It's okay for us christians to hate. That's why we got to burn people at the stake. We hope to do it again some day." <end quote>
Nothing, as usual. You're just too gutless to admit you can't answer.
No you are the gutless one.Why do you blame everything on God???
You not answered yet why???? cause you do not know.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I know. It was just a rhetorical queistion, to which someone might inadvertently supply a thoug
Then the bible states that there are at least *two* gods.
Yeah there are actually quite a few gods throughout the Bible. The choice isnt just God and unbelief but making God (the Father) the only God as Christians we are to worship and put our trust in. I liked the question though about Luekemia. It obviously stretches to cover all sorts of things as to why God allows things to happen, people to suffer, etc. To me, coming to terms with this very question is the cornerstone of faith. Lets face it, there are some ugly things in this world. Just read where 2 girls where kidnapped and held in a basement for 10 years when one finally escaped. For me the answer isnt what God allows to happen but rather God allows man to be himself and reap the consequences. They arent always pleasant and innocents suffer.At some point though all the scales will be balanced (T) PEACE

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't question what God does and I don't claim to have answers of why leukemia or any other form of cancer, AIDS, the Black Plague, or any other disease.

Instead of spewing out hatred and a million questions why don't you answer a few?

Let's go with your theory belief for a moment. Why does your Goddess Hecate allow it all? What is your proof she is real or exists? Why doesn't your Goddess stop all the bad? Is she nothing more than a myth similar to "Mother Nature"?

Humans do and will have different beliefs. So far you have shown me like the rest of us humans you have questions but you have no answers. So here is your time to shine. Just answer a few questions if you can!
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Talent, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You can't answer, so you deflect.
Why does your god allow childhood leukemia?
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't question what God does and I don't claim to have answers.
It's your god, isn't it?
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text> Instead of spewing out hatred
You mean, returning it to assholes like you.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>and a million questions why don't you answer a few?
Because I asked you first, and you refused to answer. Therefore, I owe you nothing.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>Let's go with your theory belief for a moment. Why does your Goddess Hecate allow it?
For one thing, she is not a literal deity; gods are nothing more than various forces of Nature to which ancient people assigned human personalities in order to make it easier for themselves to seek help from said "gods."

Among other things, Hecate is also a "goddess" of Death.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text> What is your proof she is real or exists?
None. But then, I don't demand that you bow down and worship her the way you do with your buybull god. I need jesus as much as I need a second vagina to bleed through every month.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>Why doesn't your Goddess stop all the bad? Is she nothing more than a myth similar to "Mother Nature"?
Nature is real; even you know that. And sometimes she can be a real bitch. Ask any survivor of Hurricane Sandy. I see her capacity for love when I see a mother dog nursing her puppies, or a mother cat nursing her kittens; I see her capacity for rage when I see that dog or cat defending its offspring from attack.

I have seen all the proof I need for the existence of the soul in my dog's eyes, and in the way he defended our home when three radical christians broke into it looking to kill me a year and a half ago.

Your problem is that as a christian, you know next to nothing of Nature because you've been taught to belittle and denigrate it, while looking forward to leaving this world and entering the next. And because of that, you don't give A FUCK what kind of a condition you leave it in, while the rest of us remain.

On the other hand, I'm ninth-generation strega; I've lived my entire life studying Nature, learning everything I can about her--including her secrets. I choose to revere Nature; I don't give a shit about you or your dickless jehovah.

I'd tell you what you can do with your god of paper and ink, but I think you already know.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx Skom... I was about to post this... and just so you know what the words were I'll do so here. But you have proven your worth and thank you... as for me... I would rather walk bare foot behind Jesus. but have to close now.
Sending all my Love, and the words I am including at the end of this, you have just answered with God's Love. Any others who can follow your example will be exempt.
Always your sister and friend.
Peace be with you and take care til again.
``You call yourselves Christians and sound like thoss God anyway?
Who's the Judge?
I've seen a lot of abusive talk but that was because of alcohol and drugs. What excuse has a Christianck on for this behavior?
You will swallow your own pride before you can judge anyone.
Beautiful and true sister. When we know the right way there is no real excuse. Was gonna find your other post and say at least you guys have kowala bears! I know im prob spelling that wrong! LOL Sending a hug:)(T) PEACE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't question what God does and I don't claim to have answers of why leukemia or any other form of cancer, AIDS, the Black Plague, or any other disease.
Instead of spewing out hatred and a million questions why don't you answer a few?
Let's go with your theory belief for a moment. Why does your Goddess Hecate allow it all? What is your proof she is real or exists? Why doesn't your Goddess stop all the bad? Is she nothing more than a myth similar to "Mother Nature"?
Humans do and will have different beliefs. So far you have shown me like the rest of us humans you have questions but you have no answers. So here is your time to shine. Just answer a few questions if you can!
God proved a cure for diseases in the rain forest but governments do not reconize the use there of.There are cures in the herbs,roots of plants.Yet God get blamed for such false creations in peoples minds.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Talent, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that just doesnít jive DS, you donít know her either, so how would you know about her and her kids. It could be they donít live at home.
Anyway it is none our business unless she make it so.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read my posts and my opinions
i see from internet day and night her ramblings and for sure having not time to care about other outside life or loving by her children?
You spend more time here than I do. I *work* during the day. I *earn* a living; you sit on your fat ass posting here day and night, collecting welfare.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Talent, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're right.
You are *beneath* contempt.
Have a nice night. ;)
<quoted text>
Really? I never gave you any thought at all. Sorry, darling, but you just aren't that important to me.
<quoted text>
Did you, now? Was I wearing that black leather teddy that you like so much, with the matching crotchless panties?
Was I whipping your fat ass with my riding crop?
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You not big enough to whip me.How is that paper bag treatin you lately.lol
You call that a response?

Is *that* the best you can do??

What a disappointment. I guess I shouldn't expect much from someone of your diminunitive IQ.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Talent, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that just doesnít jive DS, you donít know her either, so how would you know about her and her kids. It could be they donít live at home.
Anyway it is none our business unless she make it so.
<quoted text>
No kids. One girlfriend, one dog, one sister, two parents, a bunch of uncles and aunts, and a grandmother.
And cousins. Can't forget them.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Talent, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Hey, babe!
Yeah, li'l wassie took off. The heat in the kitchen got to be too much for him.
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally he got the message? He'll be back... He is prime time head over heels in love with you! lol
I guess he's just gonna have to satisfy himself in his old gym sock.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Talent, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are the "Real Christians" ?
Afeter compling what Christians say about other Christians, one can only conclude that there is no such thing as a Christian.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
I've no idea how many denominations, sects and cults exist under the umbrella of Christianity - thousands?
Each of them saying that their particular take on scripture is the truth and other people aren't real Christians.
I don't think I've ever heard an atheists say about someone that they weren't a true atheist.
Last I heard there were about 39,000 different denominations of christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 509,241 - 509,260 of596,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

507 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 682,596
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Sheilaa 110,296
help and advice about sex 3 min SouthernGirl32 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Insults Are Easier 250,662
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min blacklagoon 217,953
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Bob 89,763
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tony17 513,254
•••
•••
•••