Prove you have a brain. Go.
Prove you're a witch.

Go.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#530722 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it's a fact and that's why you deny it.
Because that's what it is; a fact.
"Life on Earth evolved from a universal common ancestor approximately 3.8 billion years ago."

That is not a fact, that's an assumption.

That's why I deny it.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530723 May 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I submit myself to you. I am resisting the devil, so that he will flee from me. Please help me draw on your strength to stand and resist him always. I want to come near to you and feel your presence near to me. I desire to wash my hands and purify my heart, and remain single-minded. I am sorry for not taking things seriously sometimes and I am sorry for my sins which grieve the Holy Spirit and disappoint you. I come before your presence today, and humble myself dear Lord, for you are worthy of all praise and honor and glory and I am but your lowly creation. I praise you that through the blood of Jesus, I have received your forgiveness and life and am made righteous. Please lift me up to the place you would have me be, carry me through the valleys, and rejoice with me on the mountaintops. I long for unbroken fellowship with you. I thank you for the joy you have given me within. In the name of Jesus Christ, your precious Son and my Savior, I pray and give you my love, amen.(based in part on James 4:7-10)
Prime time with God
Amen

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#530724 May 7, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello lil whispers. I had to remind myself all night. Blessed are you when you are reviled and persecuted for righteousness sake. And turn the other cheek and the rest of the B attitudes. You refrained your self pretty good. God sees our heart, and knows when we are trying. God sees all. And all is written down. Pray for this person. As hard as that might be. Great sorrow is coming their way unless they repent. I'll not speak on that anymore. But, pray for them. They need it.
Good Night lil whispers with a big heart. God Bless
.. if everyone lived by the principles you exhort, this thread would be peaceful ..

.. unfortunately, that's not the case ..

With Established Harem

#530725 May 7, 2013
A vessel wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell how?
Mine is a new one that came with new PC with windows 8
.. an easier way is to install the language fonts. Here are the free programs:

http://www.kwintessential.co.uk/fonts/foreign...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530726 May 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's so much to consider when posting in this forum ..
.. for me, it's imperative to respect everyone's beliefs so it's a fine line ..
.. we cannot expect everyone to agree with us, to separate faith from history, to improve their interactions ..
.. ultimately, our communication with each other reflects our individualized code for living and speaks volumes about who we are ..
I just want people to use their brains. I don't care if they agree with me or not.

I didn't realize how much that was to ask of people in this day and age.

With Established Harem

#530727 May 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only had one attorney I didn't like.
.. I've only had one attorney ..

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530728 May 7, 2013
Jesus is not a possession. We seem to greedily hoard Him as our own belonging and defending our right to 'own' Him-

When we should be representing His ways so that others will want to belong to Him too.

Posting His own counsel through His word- for His purpose and His glory- so that we can recall the weight of His purpose for our lives. So that we can recall our hearts desire- which is to show others Christ- so that they too may want to accept His invitation.
~*~

James 1:19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

James 3:1Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment.

James 3:10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be.
~*~
We need to uphold His word in OUR ways- in all topics we discuss- ESPECIALLY when we are claiming to be His and discussing His desire to bring others to Him. Non believers KNOW how we are supposed to behave-

“Love much, trust none”

There

#530729 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In public speeches, Hitler said he was a Christian...
So did the Pope.

Atheist bastard!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530730 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you say that you would vote against marriage equality.
That's very hypocritical.
Homosexuality is others choice- fine if they choose it-they can vote for it.

I do not vote on the topic- and as far as I know was never given the chance to.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#530731 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Life on Earth evolved from a universal common ancestor approximately 3.8 billion years ago."
That is not a fact, that's an assumption.
That's why I deny it.
That is why people deny Christianity.

Get some facts to prove your beliefs and you will convert the most skeptical atheist.

With Established Harem

#530733 May 7, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. There is no hypocrisy like Christian hypocrisy. All will be accounted for right?
.. there you are !!..

.. where the heck have you been ??..

.. are you cheating on me? Again ??..

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530734 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you say that you would vote against marriage equality.
That's very hypocritical.
I like Red Licorice- So I buy it.

I like pizza...so I make it or buy it...

I don't eat liver so I don't buy it...

Are you okay?? Maybe you have low blood sugar or high blood pressure which prevents you from moving off a topic?? I am hoping that you will spend more time enjoying what is positive in life- and not focusing on things which you have no control over. Your current situation is not healthy.

With Established Harem

#530735 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**They don't want to hear the truth in these matters- and like angry people anywhere- they take the information and dismiss it and come up with more excuses and arguements. They are using all the power they have to resist God's calling on their hearts.
They don't like to think that it is satans influence in their lives that have made them blind )c:
.. why are you generalizing ??..

“Love much, trust none”

There

#530736 May 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/ travel/sns-viral-gay-pride-par ade-pg,0,6513681.photogallery? index=re-gm1e76r0i9601-2011062 6
This is total provocation a abomination up to the Lord.
Where did you get the wings ?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530737 May 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this is somewhat confusing. Are you saying you think homosexuality is an abomination and that people who identify as homosexual are sinful degenerates ??..
.. are atheists like Catcher, Scar, Tide or Alice immoral ??..
<quoted text>
.. you don't like AINS or Kaitlyn, correct? There are some people on this thread I don't particularly enjoy so I just ignore them. Have you tried that route ??..
<quoted text>
.. please do not hold me responsible for what other people write ..
.. as indicated in my prior post, if you think I'm here to cause trouble, please tell me what offends you so I can self-correct ..
I don't dislike them~ I am saddened that people use such big chunks of their psyche to be so contridictory- and I have concerns for any people they may be reposible for- It may be they are just engaged in the folly of youth and have not yet the years of life to mature them. But I wish them well in their days~ and pray that each of you feel and accept God's invitaion.

Using other people as your excuse not to feel His presence- is not going to cut it when the moment of your lives judgement happens.
Each of us is accountable for our actions and non actions. This is why I advocate for Christ- and His ways. For the betterment of those who are seeking- and because in ACCEPTING Him- I listen to His promptings.

Location hidden

#530738 May 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:

Because the truth burns your eyes the way holy water burns a vampire's skin.
Vampires aren't real. <shocker>
And you're a misogynist to boot. How very, very christian! Thanks for pointing that out!!
Dust your own damn room, I'm not your mother.
HA HA HA HA !!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

You cal him a misogynist then say it's his mom's job to do the dusting?!?

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

With Established Harem

#530739 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want people to use their brains. I don't care if they agree with me or not.
I didn't realize how much that was to ask of people in this day and age.
.. if a fact disagrees with faith, it must be disregarded ..

Location hidden

#530740 May 7, 2013
You christians are beneath contempt.
Maybe you get get together with your fellow witches and cast a spell on Christianity.

Location hidden

#530742 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
God did not create alot of what mankind deal with mankind did it to himself.
According to you, "god" created *everything.* Everything includes childhood leukemia.
Reading comprehension isn't your best skill, is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100%ProfitBot 11 min OscarM 1
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 28 min bubba burpalot 21
Come on Toshi Sanyo 31 min bubba burpalot 10
9/11 Was An Inside Job 35 min bubba burpalot 28
ebola gay snapchat incest bestiality nwo pedo c... 37 min bubba burpalot 5
Nine Eleven 37 min bubba burpalot 141
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 42 min bubba burpalot 56
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 548,705
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 750,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,680