“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#530760 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You aren't following along.
You ask for proof and have none of your own.
I did not ask for any proof, did I?

I pointed out that it is NOT a fact that all life came from one life, as ToE suggests.

C'mon man, keep up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#530761 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
God didn't create diseases ?
Man created living creatures like bacteria and viruses ?
WOW! Humans are Gods after all.
Man DOES create things all the time, man.

And no, I don't believe manmade diseases are created by God.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#530762 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you must be one of those perfect people.You know one of those I know everything
.. thanks Lil. Glad you recognized it ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530763 May 7, 2013
God supposely created diseases for people to suffer however the Bible states in several cases
that Jesus touched and healed.Food for thought.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530764 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit it readily ((((Duane)))))
You have been seeing me post for a lot longer than the newer people~ So you know I get flack from both sides. Some Christians do not believe that it will count against us- I have always believed that it will- but I also know that We can admit the error and ask for forgiveness and accept counsel in being trained up to be better at outreach.
I understand that you are using my post as a springboard to bring the topic up- and it is a very important topic!! My heart has been on this subject a lot for the past couple of weeks- which may be why I popped back into here~ My posts over each day I have been here...have been due to trying to show His way- through His word.
I don't post this as a "YAY DEB" I post it as a compliant servant to the One who gave me life. For His purpose and His glory~ for WHOM He is seeking to reach- be it non Christian OR Christian.
Christians can not pretend that we have NOT harmed the cross. It is no secret that humman error has hurt the VIEW others could have had of God and His Son. No secret what so ever. SOME of us have to be willing to bring it into the LIGHT~ So that we can take due coarse as HIS body- in correcting the blasphemie we ourselves commit.
Romans 14:7 For none of us lives to himself, and none of us dies to himself. 8 For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.

10 Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; 11 for it is written,

“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me,
and every tongue shall confess[b] to God.”

12 So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.

~*~

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530765 May 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. interesting. Now, reverse it ..
.. if a physician refuses to treat a dying person, are they responsible for their death ??..
State Laws may vary. Hospitals and Doctors turn away patients all the time.

Morally (IMHO) yes. They are responsible.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#530766 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit it readily ((((Duane)))))
You have been seeing me post for a lot longer than the newer people~ So you know I get flack from both sides. Some Christians do not believe that it will count against us- I have always believed that it will- but I also know that We can admit the error and ask for forgiveness and accept counsel in being trained up to be better at outreach.
I understand that you are using my post as a springboard to bring the topic up- and it is a very important topic!! My heart has been on this subject a lot for the past couple of weeks- which may be why I popped back into here~ My posts over each day I have been here...have been due to trying to show His way- through His word.
I don't post this as a "YAY DEB" I post it as a compliant servant to the One who gave me life. For His purpose and His glory~ for WHOM He is seeking to reach- be it non Christian OR Christian.
Christians can not pretend that we have NOT harmed the cross. It is no secret that humman error has hurt the VIEW others could have had of God and His Son. No secret what so ever. SOME of us have to be willing to bring it into the LIGHT~ So that we can take due coarse as HIS body- in correcting the blasphemie we ourselves commit.
I agree with you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#530767 May 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You still think you are computer god eh? But you are worser than animals and bacteria´s.
I can only be as good as I was created.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#530768 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you must be one of those perfect people.You know one of those I know everything and you lil whispers know nothing.lol lol.
What? That post was to Kaitlin the bull bitch, not you.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530769 May 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. not all people resent being corrected. That's how they learn, change ..
<quoted text>
.. welcome to the human race ..
<quoted text>
.. if you continue to repeat the same error, would forgiveness be empty ..
<quoted text>
.. so, you preach the gospel according to your understanding, correct? What if you are wrong ??..
I stick to the areas that can not be argued. They are pretty cut and dry. The basic Gospel.

None of the other details matter if we do not adhere to being a part of His kingdom for His purpose in His way. NO non believer could possibly want to hear about hell or care that it may exist- if their heart has not yet felt the presence of an entity that is bigger than we mere humans.

We humans err- we are all on a journey- hopefully age progression helps us to mature in our views of what is and what may be-

When Christians do not start with the basics- Like God's love , His purpose , and how to attain the peace which we claim we have----- no one wants to know more.
Often times Christians battle as if the person they are talking to doesn't matter )c: They only care about thinking they are RIGHT- and THAT type of immaturity is harmful to GOD's TRUE purpose.
The reality is- EVERY ONE MATTERS !! Our outreach should be because we LOVE the person we are speaking to and hope the best for them.
Pride and lack of maturity in the Word- trips up Christians as much as it does those who deny the reality of The Salvation Promise..... but another fact is: MANY non Christians have NOT heard the Salvation message due to Christians NOT presenting the simple Gospel truth.

Do you see John 3:17 by my picture? It is in the Gospel message- most people know 3:16- but my calling has always been toward 17.

John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
~*~

The job of the Christian- is to be a part of the Body of Christ- being His hands and feet in this world- showing others "HIM"- so that they may feel Gods presence and want to know more.

Because :
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#530770 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not ask for any proof, did I?
I pointed out that it is NOT a fact that all life came from one life, as ToE suggests.
C'mon man, keep up.
Yes. You did.

""Life on Earth evolved from a universal common ancestor approximately 3.8 billion years ago."
That is not a fact, that's an assumption.
That's why I deny it."

You want proof of anything that contradicts what you think your magic book says.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#530771 May 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. only for you Picklehead, only for you ..
.. why the long hiatus ??..
.. did you inherit a beer factory ??..
I've been busy at home, installing a new shower/tub surround and fixin up our bathroom.

Hadda put Topix on the side burner. It was difficult, but I muddled through.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#530772 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Man DOES create things all the time, man.
And no, I don't believe manmade diseases are created by God.
So man can create life ?

Malaria bacteria were created by humans ?

You make no sense at all.

Next you be blaming volcanoes and earthquakes on humans.

Location hidden

#530773 May 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks Lil. Glad you recognized it ..
Too bad you cannot use the full post
have to cut and paste to fit your agenda.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#530774 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
God supposely created diseases for people to suffer however the Bible states in several cases
When Jesus shows up and cures my liver, I'll believe in your magic stories. Until then I will rely on doctors.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530776 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
I often womder and think the following-

People that do not believe in God get their anger because of a deep longing for something on this planet to be G O O D.

They know from the time of childhood that they are told a GOD exists- They know of Christ- even if they have not accepted Him...they KNOW that He is THE ultimate picture of GOOD>

IS it the WRONGFUL portrayal of Christ- which they encounter through our wrongful actions...that cause THE rage they feel?

Like a subconscience effect - which is ANGRY that the possible GOOD they recall knowing about as children was JUST ripped from them ? Causing rebellion against those who LET them DOWN )c:

This thinking is MY proof to each of you----that I do NOT post out of hate or thinking I am better....

I am a mere human- doing the best I can- in hopefully showing that NO MATTER WHAT we people do wrong- GOD BELONGS to- and JESUS is a PROMISE to EVERYONE. DON'T hold Him accountable for OUR ERRORS. Don't let pride DENY His truths-

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#530777 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
God supposely created diseases for people to suffer
One must first decide if this is true...did he???what would be the need for us to suffer?
however the Bible states in several cases
My first thought...

Sounds like a marketing ploy...create a need...then provide the solution.

If there was no suffering...we wouldn't need healing.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#530778 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody was talking about Catcher standing alone.
Nobody was talking about human rights
And posts by your bigoted buddy Ians is a far cry from someone speaking on "the damage that some brands of religion cause"
You didn't want to respond that you have IANs back no matter what so you dressed up your response and made it about a lot of things that had nothing to do with the post. But most people in here see your defense of IAns as about as all-encompassing as a defense can get. Even his blatant bigotry.
But if it makes you feel better to single out certain parts of that all-encompassing defense as if to pretend that is what it is limited to, do what you have to do I guess. Maybe you will even convince yourself it is true?
I don't know if this constant nonsense is your need to keep reinforcing a false, inflated view of yourself or it is simply an inability to face the truth. Is it the need to see yourself as a moral champion or just the inability to admit you defend some of the worst bigots on Topix and directly on-point when it comes to their bigotry? To the point where you are making posts about how "filthy gay liar" is the same as "good Christian man" when comparing gay to Christian.
Why can't you just admit you will defend IANs for the most part almost every time? You know its true. Others know its true.
Come on, dude.

There are higher roads to take.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#530779 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
hu is a god-bot? Wow, that's a first. He is about as non-traditional as one can get and still believe in God. Not that anyone is judging him on that. We accept him just as he accepts us. Its all equal. But he couldn't be farther from a "god-bot"
<quoted text>
What sense do you worship someone in then? I can't imagine any reason being more valid than the religious sense that someone would have to worship another. To worship another human being for any reason to me is indicative of low self-esteem. Its fine to respect someone else and to give credit and acknowledgement to things they have done but I can't see why that would require worship. Under what sense do you worship others and who is the object of your worship?
Skom,
What is a god-bot anyway?
Should I be offended?

Location hidden

#530780 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What? That post was to Kaitlin the bull bitch, not you.
I sure thought you were addressing me.Read that way but if I have misunderstood I will apolize right here to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min It aint necessari... 37,694
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min The Hangman 969,880
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Steve III 44,291
Play "end of the word" part 2 42 min ImFree2Choose 1,705
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 18,671
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Steve III 641,166
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min Neville Thompson 280,860
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 104,602
More from around the web