Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#530676 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have a monarch to worship?
Sorry, not a godbot like yourself, I don't worship anyone in the religious sense.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#530677 May 7, 2013
Luke 6:37

~Judge not, and ye shall not be judged; condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned; forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:~

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#530678 May 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>Look L, I’m not going to keep posting the same thing so hear this. You can kick and scream, throw all the fits you want to but you are intolerant of Christian’s beliefs. That makes you the bigot that you call others. Don’t like it, then think before you harass someone else. They may not like it either.
The fact that you can't explain how I'm being intolerant proves you a liar.
I was able to bring up the dictionary definitions and yet all you can do is say "no, I don't care, you're still intolerant even though you just proved otherwise."
Though you do it with more babble.

I'll give you one last chance:
HOW am I being intolerant?
HOW do I fit the definition of intolerance?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#530679 May 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What is K-Love? A christian radio station in america?
Yes.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#530680 May 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Epi, PW, HFN, and hu! Been so busy lately but had a minute to stop in. Gonna be working and listening to the Red Wings game but hope everybody is doing well and that I get a chance to talk to you guys in a bit (T) Peace
Hey Steve....

Good to see you dropping in....RA is popping back in once and awhile also

:-)

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#530681 May 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi PW !!

Chinese boomerang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VXQIRdERZzQXX
Cool!

I used to make boomerangs.

I'll have to try that design.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#530682 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that rips it sister sue you watch that nasty mouth of yours.
Your crap might have worked on that other thread but it not going to wash here.You want a cat fight over Mr.Hick up well honey I your huckle berry.Bring on or leave the man alone.He been here way longer than you have fingernails.Cause this lil woman drag your ass to hell and back and then some ya got the picture.
LOL....Little but Feisty

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530683 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
No ...people like you and Cuntlyn look evil all on your own.
You are as vulgar as she is.

Thanks for the hypocrisy.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530684 May 7, 2013
Most religion's take on disease and calamities:

If it happens to me or someone I like then God is testing my faith.

If it happens to someone I don't like then God is punishing them for the terrible things they did.

"Gott mit uns"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#530685 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
It's all right here in one set of scriptures (c:
John 6:35 Then Jesus declared,“I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”
41 At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said,“I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said,“Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say,‘I came down from heaven’?”
43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets:‘They will all be taught by God.’[d] Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”
~*~
YES......

STOP GRUMBLING among YOURSELVES (said JESUS)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530686 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the post I quoted from you.
Though you are usually truthful and so I'll believe you when you say you said it in the past.
My reply was just a question as to why you didn't speak out against his homophobia.
I don't really understand your answer, but you have one and don't seem bigoted, so I guess I'll just have to be content with that.
Nobody has to justify to someone else what public stances they choose to take or why

Often this is a tactic when people want to engage in fake moral outrage.

The last person to use this tactic on this same subject was later trying to justify their own Internet buddies and proceeded to explain to me how calling someone a "filthy gay liar" is not a problem as far as how "gay" is used in progression with other insults so long as it is true. They went on to compare it to calling someone "a good Christian man" and asking if i would take the use of "Christian" in that context as an insult. The person who claimed it was not bigotry to call someone a "filthy gay liar" also claims to be gay themselves. Of course all of this stemmed from an ill-advised and disingenuous attempt to justify a similar yet equally bigoted claim of "filthy Christian liar" by IANS

So it is a little hard to take these claims seriously. And even if someone were too, they shouldn't.

Do you think someone has the right to demand you express your views publicly?

Do you think its ethical if they have seen you speak up before and now ask in a different venue caring more about driving a wedge between people than any actual concern over someone's public moral stance?

Why do you not chastise fellow unbelievers for bigoted statements against those of faith? Surely you are not only responsible for what anyone else says but it is also your public duty to rebuke them every time right?

This tactic is as hypocritical as it is dishonest. Other people have a right to their opinion. When you ask it and then don't like it that is your problem, not theirs. And nobody has to monitor or approve of what others say when expressing their opinions. They also don't have to agree with everyone else's opinions either and their silence on it implies neither support or opposition.

All due respect but these tactics are old and transparent. PW was willing to go along because she is a generally nice person. Me, I don't mind calling bullcrap for what it is. And trying to use morality as a club is bull crap and no different than the very thing you claim to be against

Location hidden

#530687 May 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Steve....
Good to see you dropping in....RA is popping back in once and awhile also
Hey Epi!

Yeah I got a post from him and replied. Its nice to have someone to talk sports with again:) And just to see everyone in general, it has been a while for me.

Not sure what I woke up for like 3 hours after going to bed. Maybe I am just excited to have the day off! LOL

Gonna try to go back to sleep but probably won't be right away. If you are still around i am sure i will see ya soon

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#530688 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not a godbot like yourself,
hu is a god-bot? Wow, that's a first. He is about as non-traditional as one can get and still believe in God. Not that anyone is judging him on that. We accept him just as he accepts us. Its all equal. But he couldn't be farther from a "god-bot"
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't worship anyone in the religious sense.
What sense do you worship someone in then? I can't imagine any reason being more valid than the religious sense that someone would have to worship another. To worship another human being for any reason to me is indicative of low self-esteem. Its fine to respect someone else and to give credit and acknowledgement to things they have done but I can't see why that would require worship. Under what sense do you worship others and who is the object of your worship?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#530689 May 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Very impressive. You're quite a person there.
I've only had one attorney I didn't like.
Please don't bust me, pal.

I did the best I could, under the circumstances.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#530690 May 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Most religion's take on disease and calamities:
If it happens to me or someone I like then God is testing my faith.
If it happens to someone I don't like then God is punishing them for the terrible things they did.
"Gott mit uns"
I agree. There is no hypocrisy like Christian hypocrisy. All will be accounted for right?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#530691 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Could any of you men folk imagine yourself married to a woman
who is like that.It usurally take alot to rattle my lil cage.
My genie bottle was beginning to smoke for sure.But I did not loss my temper.
LOL.....Remember friend she is married and has children and family.....

I see someone Hurt and something that happened in her childhood...Gods Loves us all

Love you....

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#530692 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS is not alone.
By a long shot.
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you're an ass also?
.. Catcher and IANS do not stand alone. When it comes to their position on human rights and the damage that some brands of religion cause, I'm proud to stand side-by-side with them ..

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530693 May 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
OK KTWW, maybe it is us that caused our and everyone else’s woes, God gave us paradise and we sinned and got kicked out. Now there is no Eden for us to live in. We took over and ran things out own way. All the chemicals we are around and some we have injected could have caused it. A gene could have been messed with and passed (maybe long ago) on down the line. It could affect our fruits and vegetables too. Then there is the I’m not married and pregnant God, forgive me. He may forgive you but you are still pregnant.(I believe abortion is murder, so a sin) Saved and non saved both get the rain and sun so it effects all. We can either cop out and blame God for the sins we do or do something radical like try not to sin. Then maybe God would help us out more. Hey it could happen. I even believe negativity can make you sick so why could it not affect your genes too?
I’m far from being an expert on all this but that is my thoughts on it.
I think that you covered it very well.

(((((Hfn))))))

They don't want to hear the truth in these matters- and like angry people anywhere- they take the information and dismiss it and come up with more excuses and arguements. They are using all the power they have to resist God's calling on their hearts.

They don't like to think that it is satans influence in their lives that have made them blind )c:

I just read Philippians 2:14,15 - It seems like a reminder to not engage with these people- so we do not get the blame for making it worse.

For those who don't know: Paul speaking to bring knowledge of Christs teachings.

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
14 Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure,“children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky 16 as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain. 17 But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. 18 So you too should be glad and rejoice with me.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#530694 May 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you say that you would vote against marriage equality.
That's very hypocritical.
Her Vote is personal and up to her....

Your judgement is your own

We all are different Lacez....We can't be STRONGARMED

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#530695 May 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>I speak Italian, and I use accent marks; what's the prob?
"A idiot?" There goes yet another irony meter.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess it is more of a copy and paste thing. Way to much trouble to hold down the "ALT" button and type in the 4 digit number just to get that one little accent mark.
.. all you have to do is install the fonts for another language and walla: accent marks ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Never-ending Doctor 30,304
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Hillary 2016 181,967
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min New Age Spiritual... 638,113
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min Classic 3,559
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Bongo 968,922
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr okimar 53,718
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 43,941
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 hr Naturally Wired 38,054
More from around the web