Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#530656 May 7, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess it is more of a copy and paste thing. Way to much trouble to hold down the "ALT" button and type in the 4 digit number just to get that one little accent mark.
Your keyboard is limited. Mine allows me to put an accent or umlaut over any vowel with one extra keystroke.
A vessel

Houston, MO

#530657 May 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your keyboard is limited. Mine allows me to put an accent or umlaut over any vowel with one extra keystroke.
Please tell how?
Mine is a new one that came with new PC with windows 8

Fennario

#530658 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
Any one who twists what someone says and requotes it as fact of what was said- Definately AINS & Kaitlyn ...
Can you produce an example of this? I didn't think so.

Reality isn't a limiting factor in your posting, is it?

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#530659 May 7, 2013
Really? How do you do it? This PC is a year old with windows 7. And thank you

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530660 May 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good early morning LW, I doubt that she is a Samantha Stevens, lol.(C;
Could any of you men folk imagine yourself married to a woman
who is like that.It usurally take alot to rattle my lil cage.
My genie bottle was beginning to smoke for sure.But I did not loss my temper.

Fennario

#530661 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
In my 53 years I've had the occasion to use the services of an attorney 6 times ...six occasions, five different attorneys. I don't like any of them ...that's with four of them winning
Very impressive. You're quite a person there.

I've only had one attorney I didn't like.

Location hidden

#530662 May 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good early morning LW, I doubt that she is a Samantha Stevens, lol.(C;
I forgot to tell you in my state today one place received two inches of hail.Was considered a oddity as it covered the whole areas.Just thought you might find that interesting.God bless.

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#530663 May 7, 2013
Dreamtime for me. Have a good night/day everyone.

Location hidden

#530664 May 7, 2013
latters-I off to find my pillow.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#530665 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe - sort of in the same way that tuberculosis is funny.
<quoted text>
Thank you for all you do.
<quoted text>
What's not to like?
<quoted text>
Phrase, not word. It's the Golden Rule. People shouldn't expect better than they give.
Besides,I haven't seen Kait give anybody hell that didn't have it coming.
Kait is a c*nt, and no one cares what you think.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#530666 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The doctor warned us that you might be dropping in.
Somebody get the tranquilizer darts and call Homeland Security.
You don't have a Homeland Security anymore.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#530667 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You just tried to make me look evil with some bogus "fact."
No ...people like you and Cuntlyn look evil all on your own.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#530668 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you produce an example of this? I didn't think so.
Reality isn't a limiting factor in your posting, is it?
No one owes you an explanation ...
Go back to your burro's and your beans ...

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#530669 May 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I have seen all the proof I need for the existence of the soul in my dog's eyes, and in the way he defended our home when three radical christians broke into it looking to kill me a year and a half ago.
Too funny!!!

The wind blew the crap flew and I couldn't see for a moment or two.
_______

So tell me Wolfie, did they run out of the house screaming "we're radical Christians that came to kill you" as your dog was in hot pursuit chasing them out of your house?
_______

If anyone in here is gullible enough to believe you I'd like to talk to them about a bridge in Arizona I'm selling.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#530670 May 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Do any of you do as you say? Sure not any that post in this forum. Perhaps the dude with the parrot.
Can you form actual sentences for us so that we can understand what you're trying to say?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#530671 May 7, 2013
MORNING.....

How is everyone this beautiful day?

“Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got.”

~ Art Buchwald

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#530672 May 7, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I submit myself to you. I am resisting the devil, so that he will flee from me. Please help me draw on your strength to stand and resist him always. I want to come near to you and feel your presence near to me. I desire to wash my hands and purify my heart, and remain single-minded. I am sorry for not taking things seriously sometimes and I am sorry for my sins which grieve the Holy Spirit and disappoint you. I come before your presence today, and humble myself dear Lord, for you are worthy of all praise and honor and glory and I am but your lowly creation. I praise you that through the blood of Jesus, I have received your forgiveness and life and am made righteous. Please lift me up to the place you would have me be, carry me through the valleys, and rejoice with me on the mountaintops. I long for unbroken fellowship with you. I thank you for the joy you have given me within. In the name of Jesus Christ, your precious Son and my Savior, I pray and give you my love, amen.(based in part on James 4:7-10)

Prime time with God

Montreal

#530673 May 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Those views are world wide. I'm not the judge of this room nor the world Lacez... and I'm not into arguing with anyone in life. A peace warrior doesn't fight for peace unless it is time to rescue anyone's life, and most from what I see have made up their own minds about anything and everything in their lives in here.

It was - if you were observant enough - that I drew attention to the truth of the rainbow, plus my words were... "but you shouldn't think like that. And I don't discuss what others might think, nor their life styles either in here."
So Peace to you also.
... there are enough who don't give you any.
Not in the post I quoted from you.
Though you are usually truthful and so I'll believe you when you say you said it in the past.
My reply was just a question as to why you didn't speak out against his homophobia.
I don't really understand your answer, but you have one and don't seem bigoted, so I guess I'll just have to be content with that.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#530674 May 7, 2013
Encouraging Words....

...the ransom he (Jesus) paid was not mere gold or silver. It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God

1 Peter 1:18a-19

K-Love

Montreal

#530675 May 7, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>I am not above anyone. I never present myself that way. "Self" is NOTHING --- and only matters if it is engaged in making the day a better place to be for people who count on us and people who are sent our way.

What you call equality- is not an issue in my life. I do not battle againt people at all. I am not of the sect of people that you keep accusing me of being in.

I have a niece that is married to a very lovely mom of two.
And yet you say that you would vote against marriage equality.
That's very hypocritical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min It aint necessari... 37,131
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Steve III 44,260
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min guest 640,989
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr jasiEL 104,546
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr jasiEL 1,695
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 280,845
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 2 hr Jimmy 1,578
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 969,780
More from around the web