Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530630 May 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You should.
Why did you completely censor my post? Too much truth for you?
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is to much crap
You would think truth is crap. It's who you are.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text> Being your a witch
"You are" = "you're," not "your." Didn't you learn anything in school?
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>as you claim and your Goddess is so great
No I didn't. I understand your need to lie about what I said; otherwise, you got noting.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text> you should know all the answers without asking. Again you have no answers
I never claimed I did; *you're* the one who says *your* god has all the answers...yet you refuse to supply even one.

I don't like you, asslicker. I don't like anybody who has as little respect for others as you do. Go away, you swine. You're nothing more than a putrescent mass, a walking vomit.

You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerkoff and a weasel dick, and your life is a monument to stupidity and mediocrity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a curdled, staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. You are meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you, and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

Your birth certificate is a letter of apology from the Trojan condom company.

It's late, and I've wasted enough time here. Unlike you, I have to go to work tomorrow.

I'll see you in your nightmares.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530631 May 6, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
I never blame God. For what you speak of I blame man and his greed for money. For if cures where given for many diseases man would lose that money. Man would rather see people suffer and die while he makes money than give the cure and lose money.
Very true.There is billions involved in big pharma and the FDA.Very seldom is it about getting the most effective drug to market but greasing the right palms to get long patents so a monopoloy on a less effective drug can set the price. Or things like a cure for opiate addiction with an 85% success rate that will never see the U.S. because there is no money to be made and nobody is gonna spend millions to get it approved to kill of the market for legal opiates. Many times cures are withheld because more money is made by treating the problem. Rainforests are destroyed where who knows how many cures or treatments were lost so developers could profit.Money makes the world go around. Its sad really

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530632 May 6, 2013
You should.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No I didn't. I understand your need to lie about what I said; otherwise, you got noting.
<quoted text>
I never claimed I did; *you're* the one who says *your* god has all the answers...yet you refuse to supply even one.
I don't like you, asslicker. I don't like anybody who has as little respect for others as you do. Go away, you swine. You're nothing more than a putrescent mass, a walking vomit.
You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerkoff and a weasel dick, and your life is a monument to stupidity and mediocrity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a curdled, staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. You are meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you, and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
It's late, and I've wasted enough time here. Unlike you, I have to go to work tomorrow.
What leaving so soon this place was just getting warmed up.If your a witch I wanna see you do something beside use that foul tongue.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530633 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation: "It's okay for us christians to hate. That's why we got to burn people at the stake. We hope to do it again some day." <end quote>
Nothing, as usual. You're just too gutless to admit you can't answer.
<quoted text>
I am not "blaming" your god, fuckwit; I'm pointing out that it does not exist.
More cussing and calling names and trying to degrading people. I think it is called internet bullying. Does it make you feel like you are supperior? Do you like hurting people and seeing them in pain? Isn't it fun for you? Pick on people who are trying to be nice and their faith teaches them to be kind and loving. Their easy pickings for bullies. You just bash them and bash them and bash them some more. And if they dare to defend themself you have them in a catch twenty two. So you can bash them some more. And you call me a gutless coward. Perhaps I'm not the bravest person in the world. Or the smartest. And maybe everyone is superrioe to me. And maybe I can't comeback with a degrading coment. Maybe I am as dispicable as you have treated everyone in here. Maybe I am worthless. But, I do believe there is a God and he loves me.

Location hidden

#530634 May 6, 2013
You should.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Topix can not tell me they are not aware of this.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#530635 May 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
no not High school reunion

only escaped mentaly retarded felons from dr Shrink Institute-Crownsville
Keep up the good work, doctor. You're a regular Mother Teresa.

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#530636 May 6, 2013
You should.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I tried to read this and all I see is BLAH BLAH BLAH and you have no answers and are full of hate and you try to push your beliefs on other people and curse those who don't agree. This thread is called "Why Should Jesus Love Me?" and another thread you frequent quite often is called "Why I’m no longer a Christian?" I can't seem to see why if you believe there is no God and you dislike Christians why do you even come to these threads. One thing for sure is you seek answers and I am sorry I have none for you. Another thing for sure is you are full of hatred for your posts show that. Another thing for sure is you like confrontations and invite them as often as you can by your hatred and cursing ways. You demand answers of other of what and why they believe what they do but yet when like I told you "I have no answers" so I asked you some questions you say I am coping out. How could I be coping out when I told you I have no answers? So I asked for your answers and again you get all hateful and cursing but give no answers. Something bad had to happen to you for you to be so full of hatred. Where you abused as a child and now have a heart of hate and think everyone should pay? Or is it you were abused as a child and think God should pay for not saving you from that?. Did you endure hard times on the street and think the world owes you more?Whatever happened to you is not the fault of anyone here. You need to let it out of your heart and lose the hatred for all it will do is weigh you down in life. One thing I have learned in life is that no matter how bad or hard I thought I had it,,, all I had to do was look around and I would see other people that were going through worse.

Location hidden

#530637 May 6, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
More cussing and calling names and trying to degrading people. I think it is called internet bullying. Does it make you feel like you are supperior? Do you like hurting people and seeing them in pain? Isn't it fun for you? Pick on people who are trying to be nice and their faith teaches them to be kind and loving. Their easy pickings for bullies. You just bash them and bash them and bash them some more. And if they dare to defend themself you have them in a catch twenty two. So you can bash them some more. And you call me a gutless coward. Perhaps I'm not the bravest person in the world. Or the smartest. And maybe everyone is superrioe to me. And maybe I can't comeback with a degrading coment. Maybe I am as dispicable as you have treated everyone in here. Maybe I am worthless. But, I do believe there is a God and he loves me.
Well said,Bernie.I expect after tonight I will be turning to God and thoses beautiful scriptures.I know of one scripture that so states do onto those that do unto you.I pretty used to being bashed,cussed,and abused finally growed me some thick skin over a period of time.I am a king size sinner for sure.That does not keep me from lovin the Lord.So if I lost afew human along the way this evening so be it.God bless.

Fennario

#530638 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Religion ...that's funny.
Maybe - sort of in the same way that tuberculosis is funny.
hick-up wrote:
I'm a fence sitter ...I just sit on the fence and watch.
Thank you for all you do.
hick-up wrote:
I see you like Kait.
What's not to like?
hick-up wrote:
When someone that claims a belief in a higher power communicates with the nasty vulgarty's she uses you cry foul. But when she does it or any unbeliever does it, you're okay with it. There is a word for that; what is it? Damn, I hate it when this happens. Help me out brother Ians, what is that word.
Phrase, not word. It's the Golden Rule. People shouldn't expect better than they give.

Besides,I haven't seen Kait give anybody hell that didn't have it coming.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#530639 May 6, 2013
Part 1 of 2
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Very true.There is billions involved in big pharma and the FDA.Very seldom is it about getting the most effective drug to market but greasing the right palms to get long patents so a monopoloy on a less effective drug can set the price. Or things like a cure for opiate addiction with an 85% success rate that will never see the U.S. because there is no money to be made and nobody is gonna spend millions to get it approved to kill of the market for legal opiates. Many times cures are withheld because more money is made by treating the problem. Rainforests are destroyed where who knows how many cures or treatments were lost so developers could profit.Money makes the world go around. Its sad really
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but there was a time when I would have said a Jesus Follower should not be on any meds for those things.
You know what though, I get some information lately that I can say you maybe have a good point. Because suicide is an epidemic in society to day. I did not know it was so bad in the U.S. a 15% increase over the pass 2 to 3yrs. It especially bad in the military. Suicides kill more people than car accidents in the U.S. Is a pretty sad thing and it mostly due to depression.
So before I use to think a Jesus Follower was never supposed to be on any kind of medication for depression. It was fine for the unbeliever, but not for the believer.
I may have to adjust that thinking. Although I think the Jesus Follower should seek out medication for mental issues as a last resort, I not too proud to admit, maybe you right on this issue skombolis writer.
I am glad your eyes have been opened to this fact... as when I shared the big phama with you some time back.

Continued...

Fennario

#530641 May 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
only escaped mentaly retarded felons from dr Shrink Institute-Crownsville
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Epi, PW, HFN, and hu! Been so busy lately but had a minute to stop in.
The doctor warned us that you might be dropping in.

Somebody get the tranquilizer darts and call Homeland Security.

Location hidden

#530642 May 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe - sort of in the same way that tuberculosis is funny.
<quoted text>
Thank you for all you do.
<quoted text>
What's not to like?
<quoted text>
Phrase, not word. It's the Golden Rule. People shouldn't expect better than they give.
Besides,I haven't seen Kait give anybody hell that didn't have it coming.
Well man you tuck her in your pocket and take her home with ya.lol
Doc do you install mouth zippers.lol

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#530643 May 6, 2013
Correction in Part 2

America's Medicated Army

Link.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

Fennario

#530644 May 7, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".

Your "fact" wrong. You have me confused with another poster. I don't care whether Hitler was Christian or not. From http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

"I don't care if Hitler was Christian or not. He found a Christian nation, and demagogued it in a way made possible by Christian dogma - he convinced the Germans that exterminating the Jews was god's their will. If a demagogue needs to manufacture consent to perpetrate horrors, he can't do better than to have a Christian nation to work with. You just indicate that your goals are also the god's will, and you're good to go. "

[QUOTE who="Red Apples"]I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.
You just tried to make me look evil with some bogus "fact."

Fennario

#530645 May 7, 2013
Second try:
Red Apples wrote:
What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".
Your "fact" wrong. You have me confused with another poster. I don't care whether Hitler was Christian or not. From http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

"I don't care if Hitler was Christian or not. He found a Christian nation, and demagogued it in a way made possible by Christian dogma - he convinced the Germans that exterminating the Jews was god's their will. If a demagogue needs to manufacture consent to perpetrate horrors, he can't do better than to have a Christian nation to work with. You just indicate that your goals are also the god's will, and you're good to go. "
Red Apples wrote:
I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.
You just tried to make me look evil with some bogus "fact."

Location hidden

#530646 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said,Bernie.I expect after tonight I will be turning to God and thoses beautiful scriptures.I know of one scripture that so states do onto those that do unto you.I pretty used to being bashed,cussed,and abused finally growed me some thick skin over a period of time.I am a king size sinner for sure.That does not keep me from lovin the Lord.So if I lost afew human along the way this evening so be it.God bless.
Hello lil whispers. I had to remind myself all night. Blessed are you when you are reviled and persecuted for righteousness sake. And turn the other cheek and the rest of the B attitudes. You refrained your self pretty good. God sees our heart, and knows when we are trying. God sees all. And all is written down. Pray for this person. As hard as that might be. Great sorrow is coming their way unless they repent. I'll not speak on that anymore. But, pray for them. They need it.
Good Night lil whispers with a big heart. God Bless

Fennario

#530647 May 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
~snicker~ Whad'da ya say??
Don't eat it. It only looks like a Snickers.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#530648 May 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What leaving so soon this place was just getting warmed up.If your a witch I wanna see you do something beside use that foul tongue.
Good early morning LW, I doubt that she is a Samantha Stevens, lol.(C;

Location hidden

#530649 May 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The doctor warned us that you might be dropping in.
Somebody get the tranquilizer darts and call Homeland Security.
Somebody should call your nursing home and find out why you are up after curfew! LOL You stilll trying to remember why you stayed in a church and gave ten percent of your income to people that were stealing the money?Go back to your wild shuffle board games and wishing you had the courage to do something outside of your internet fantasies. You probably drive by churches and think "I would go in there and give them a piece of my mind if I wasnt already running late for peeling the toliet tissue off my shoe" ~snicker

Location hidden

#530650 May 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Correction in Part 2
America's Medicated Army
Link.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
I hear ya sis. trust me; before using them, while using them, while abusing them, and after getting off them I have always known of the added evil that goes along with drugs and money. I have yet to see any organization including unfortunately the RCC where money didnt bring corruption. Big pharma is just one of the more egregious offenders.(T) PEACE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 995,075
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min waaasssuuup 699,445
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,424
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 55 min Doctor REALITY 1
Need good hookup adult dating sites 1 hr Adam 3
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Doctor REALITY 125