Jacksonville, OR

#530547 May 6, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
What spirits do you call upon witch?
I could have sworn I asked,

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does he allow childhood leukemia? Why do you praise this "omnipotent" god of yours while you watch children waste away to nothing, and die?<end quote>
<quoted text> You don't believe in my God.
None of you radical christians give me a good reason to believe in it.
<quoted text> So why do you ask why he did it? No answer would suffice.
You haven't even tried to answer, so how do you know that "no answer will suffice?"

That's just your way of saying you don't know, without actually admitting it to yourself. What a gutless coward you are.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530548 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're right.
You are *beneath* contempt.
Have a nice night. ;)
I been waiting on you to show up over on this thread here for the past three months.lol.Seen you in a dream.lol Was forewarned of you and lol what a disappoint you ended up being.lol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#530550 May 6, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Without punctuation, your sentence struggles to convey meaning.
Please allow me:
Oh great, one tells us the story of Revelation, last book of the Holy Bible.
I prefer...
Oh! great one tells us the story of Revelation, last book of the Holy Bible.
<quoted text>
It's *your* problem, if you're incapable of clearly communicating your ideas.
You don't get to blame us for your stupidity.
Hi Kaitlin, nice to see you hear...:) I see Waaassuppps run off to the Atheists forum...
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530552 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure suck at presenting the truth.
At least I'm better at it than *you* are.

Why does your god allow childhood leukemia? Why do you praise this "omnipotent" god of yours while you watch children waste away to nothing, and die?

Location hidden

#530553 May 6, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Without punctuation, your sentence struggles to convey meaning.
Please allow me:
Oh great, one tells us the story of Revelation, last book of the Holy Bible.
I prefer...
Oh! great one tells us the story of Revelation, last book of the Holy Bible.
<quoted text>
It's *your* problem, if you're incapable of clearly communicating your ideas.
You don't get to blame us for your stupidity.
I learned it from you watching you on the other thread you washed out of.lol
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530554 May 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Please DS don’t call her stupid. She is not stupid. At least she cares about the kids.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
'according to my opinion she is stupid
You're a retarded tweaker; you don't count.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530556 May 6, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok let's go with your theory belief for a moment. Why does your Goddess Hecate allow it? What is your proof she is real or exists? Why doesn't your Goddess stop all the bad? Is she nothing more than a myth similar to "Mother Nature"?
You can't answer, so you deflect.

Why does your god allow childhood leukemia?
mike

AOL

#530557 May 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
God forgave David his sins because David asked Him too .
David was very important in the whole works of Jesus comming to be IN The flesh. BUT God OFFERS that SAME forgiveness to each of us.
Thanks

Is it more important to ask for forgiveness from the person you hurt, or ask a GOD to forgive you?

Who mends the damage done to a person a christian has hurt?

In the case of david, what exactly did a GOD do for Uriah, as a result of david's sin?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530558 May 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I guess this rat just couldn't find anything of interest there. Besides...too many droppings all over the floor.
So...instead of trying to sweep it up...I just jumped ship as you say.
In all honesty...threads seem to take different directions after a while...WINLAC has taken a direction that makes it hard to have a civil conversation...at least in my opinion.
Note that most of the feces left on WINLAC were from alleged Christians.

Also note how differently those alleged Christians post here.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#530559 May 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
I can't accept demeaning people for their sexual orientation.
I think it's wrong.
And I think Jesus would be ashamed for you, because of your bigoted views.
Agreed!
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530560 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your warped mind.Don't like christians hate speech than leave and stay away from the fire.
Translation: "It's okay for us christians to hate. That's why we got to burn people at the stake. We hope to do it again some day."

Location hidden

#530561 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
At least I'm better at it than *you* are.
Why does your god allow childhood leukemia? Why do you praise this "omnipotent" god of yours while you watch children waste away to nothing, and die?
You know think it real good idea,I should bring all my span scripture over on the other thread.You know I could cover that
twenty four seven if ya folks would like.Who knows you might learn of God and all he has to offer.Good idea I think.Beautiful part is never have to response to one post lol.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#530562 May 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, see'n is ya put it that way, I reckon I gotta wear that patch too...
Agreed!

You are one of the "trouble makers". Even make me think!

Thanks for that!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530563 May 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
'according to my opinion she is stupid
if she would care about children,she would care about Gods moral humble laws trying to teach morality of those children
No she doesn't care about children properly.
it is clear seen from her hateful posts
and pretences to everybody,but never to yourselves
anyway
You don't know her at all,to claim what she care for,or not care.
true lovely mother or children friend doesn't spend day and night without of end on Internet posting hates,and insults
true mama and friend of children spend her time with those children and care about them 24 hours a day
Now that just doesn’t jive DS, you don’t know her either, so how would you know about her and her kids. It could be they don’t live at home.

Anyway it is none our business unless she make it so.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530564 May 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
my friend
But now you behave like hipocrite
man talking to the second man christian,can talk harshly or to be hostile
but those 2 christians ar ealways under one Gods Commandment-to love and to be loved to each other
also your public apology sounds like Phraisee.and hipocrite
Skom is not baby,he is mature tough boy and he know what is daily life and christian behaviour
it is my opinion,
don't be upset,
maybe I am wrong?
but loud apologies and kiss a......doesn't sound nice and true christian like?
good night BMB
I understand what you are saying here. I am not upset. I respect that you said how you think. The things I said, were not said in private. They were said in public. So, my addmission of guilt was public. I do not want anyone to think of me as righteous. God only is. Truthfully, I am not worthy of being looked at that way. But, Jesus is. I have been thinking on James 5 this evening. And truthfull wanted to do what was right. Perhaps I am wrong, but my heart wasn't. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will think on it.

Have a good night dr shrink.
mike

AOL

#530565 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I believe that we all need Jesus. And that all who don't believe are missing out on the thing they need most because they don't believe. To me that is sad. And as I pointed out, some of those who don't believe, would be sad that I am wasting my life on something they believe is not real. The views are opposite.
Thanks

Set aside belief,...as one who believes in a GOD,..what do you have as "fact", that those who don't believe don't have?

People claim "this", and "that" all day, let's deal with facts.

Most importantly,..what does your belief do for others?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530567 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Just answer this simple question, please: Why did your "god" create childhood leukemia?
God created life and death, darkness and light. He got this whole thing going. But after that life is allowed to run its course. Does God make us think each thought or put ideas for new inventions or cures in peoples heads? I dont think so. Nor did God sit down and create lukemia. Disease is a bi-product of biology and environment. God could intervene in a lot. But why save one and not another? And if the Kingdom belongs to children is it even a mercy to save a soul destined for salvation?I believe life is a test. Even the Bible says the devil is the god of this world. And i believe for the most part God gives us choice and lets life take its natural course, for better or for worse.And when its all over each one of us will stand before Him and be held accountable. To rig the game defeats the overall purpose. He intervenes some I am sure but only He knows why

Location hidden

#530568 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation: "It's okay for us christians to hate. That's why we got to burn people at the stake. We hope to do it again some day."
What did someone light a match under your hinie.lol figures.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530569 May 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t have all the answers KTWW.[/ QUOTE]

Call me Kait; it's easier. ;)

[QUOTE who="Here For Now"]<quoted text> I have yelled at God because He allowed things to happen. But I did not quit believing. You will not be satisfied with this but after I calmed down from the mad I worked it out with Him. Or rather I let Him work it out for me.
Are you certain that you didn't actually work it out *yourself,* and you're just giving the credit to "him?" I have not read many of your posts, but I'm beginning to feel that I have more faith in *you* than you do.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text> I have learned that while I don’t sometimes like it, God does things for a reason. He loves us (yes I know you are rolling your eyes or worse at that)
Actually no, I'm not.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text> so He would not do it for fun. I have and am learning to trust Him and believe me trusting does not come easy for me. I know this probably does not mean diddle squat to you but it is my answer.
Quite the contrary. It was honest and warm-hearted.

Thanks.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#530570 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea your full sht too honey,Truth is you cannot stand on your own two feet so you blame everything wrong on God.You've no backbone just a worm spine.
You aren't much different from her, LW.

You just try and hide your fowl mouth and comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min I Am No One_ 864,982
Things Americans Do about Preserving Wildlife i... 6 min lizadeeza 1
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 12 min I am me 38
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 30 min RiccardoFire 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min RiccardoFire 40,888
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Gods r Delusions ... 599,823
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min RiccardoFire 6,490
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Lbj 2,010
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Frannie 44
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 hr sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web