Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530480 May 6, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha Isn't Gods grace wonderful?
Why does he allow childhood leukemia? Why do you praise this "omnipotent" god of yours while you watch children waste away to nothing, and die?

Why won't any christian ever answer this?? And don't give me any shit about how those children are sinners, or their parents are sinners and the kids are being punished for the sins of their parents. Or that they're being punished by god for not being christian; I've heard enough of that christian hate speech.

Just answer this simple question, please: Why did your "god" create childhood leukemia?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#530483 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
I didn't realize the WINLAC thread was in such dire straights ...all the rats are jumping ship.
Well...I guess this rat just couldn't find anything of interest there. Besides...too many droppings all over the floor.

So...instead of trying to sweep it up...I just jumped ship as you say.

In all honesty...threads seem to take different directions after a while...WINLAC has taken a direction that makes it hard to have a civil conversation...at least in my opinion.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#530484 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
In this country people vote.
They should be voting their conscience.
Yet when one insists they are voting their conscience, and their conscience won't allow them to vote in favor of the homosexual agenda you want to accuse them of being intollerant, prejudicial ...a bigot.
Everyone isn't going to embrace homosexuality. Those that don't aren't necessarily wrong anymore than those that do are wrong. It's simply a difference of opinion; ergo, the vote.
You however choose to attack their humanity ...simply because they don't agree with you.
A good attorney would understand these things ...
Sorry.

I can't accept demeaning people for their sexual orientation.

I think it's wrong.

And I think Jesus would be ashamed for you, because of your bigoted views.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530485 May 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians cry their little eyes out when their self-righteous intolerance isn't tolerated.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need proof that there is a God?
Because people like you command me to accept it or burn in your imaginary hell.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text> What's the point?
Is that your way of saying you can't answer?
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text> Would you live your life differently if you had indisputable proof? If He stood in front of you and said, I am the real deal, you would probably say you were hallucinating or having a bad acid trip.
Is that what you would do if you suddenly found yourself face-to-face with the Goddess Hecate?

Unlike so many christians, who feel the need to be forgiven for their past actions, I've never done acid.
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text> When you can only think with a closed mind,
Um... I'm not a christian. Haven't you noticed?
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>... People in general scoff at that which they cannot comprehend.
Is that why you deny the Goddess and Her Consort?
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text> I think the universe is too large for anyone to know for sure who or what "God" could possibly be. How does not believing make one's life better?
You're the one who denies the Goddess; you tell *me.*
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text> To me it’s pretty sad to believe that "man” or “grumpy biotchy people like you” are the best thing this universe has to offer.
Oh, I'm far from the best that this world has to offer; I most willingly admit that right up front. Unlike you, I'm honest.

But I'm far, far better than you.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530486 May 6, 2013
Skom, I ask your forgivness. I acted like a rooster full of pride. And I spoke to you from that pride. I did not show you love as Jesus shows me. Forgive me.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530488 May 6, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need proof that there is a God? What's the point? Would you live your life differently if you had indisputable proof? If He stood in front of you and said, I am the real deal, you would probably say you were hallucinating or having a bad acid trip. When you can only think with a closed mind,...<end quote>
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening.....their attitudes have already let us know that they would reject him anyway even if he were to appear physically before them because their hearts sre blackened,
What a perfect example of GLXGT's "closed mind" scenario. Thanks, scotty!! Now, put your mind in full reverse and go to warp speed!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#530489 May 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I guess this rat just couldn't find anything of interest there. Besides...too many droppings all over the floor.
So...instead of trying to sweep it up...I just jumped ship as you say.
In all honesty...threads seem to take different directions after a while...WINLAC has taken a direction that makes it hard to have a civil conversation...at least in my opinion.
It surely ain't no better over here ...well, it's better now that you're here.

Really, I'm glad you're here.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530491 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Christians cry their little eyes out when their self-righteous intolerance isn't tolerated.
<quoted text>
Which part of scripture is that from, christian?
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not christian you mother f....POS and sick h...
I don't cry to you ,you POS
I fart at your nose,and spit at you as abominable worthless criminal and moral menace of this Society and cyber space
Pfuj+ Farts, tears brown splashy color at your face
Look at the crybaby christian, denying his own savior for the purpose of this exchange, only to later crawl back on his hands and knees to his imaginary lord.

I was so intrigued to hear that you and your mother spend so much quality time together sucking off bears in the forest.

You christians are beneath contempt.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530492 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Why does he allow childhood leukemia? Why do you praise this "omnipotent" god of yours while you watch children waste away to nothing, and die?
Why won't any christian ever answer this?? And don't give me any shit about how those children are sinners, or their parents are sinners and the kids are being punished for the sins of their parents. Or that they're being punished by god for not being christian; I've heard enough of that christian hate speech.
Just answer this simple question, please: Why did your "god" create childhood leukemia?
Children waste away on account of people like you.Reather get that hair fixed then donate money for a cure.God did not create alot of what mankind deal with mankind did it to himself.You heared enough about christian hate speech.You need cleaning up yours too start with yourself.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530493 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you been smoking ketamine?
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
stick your nose inside of dog a...
instead ask questions you POS?
Go to your f.... place where you belong
for me you are simple abominable dirty h....
I'll take that as a "yes."

Location hidden

#530494 May 6, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need proof that there is a God? What's the point? Would you live your life differently if you had indisputable proof? If He stood in front of you and said, I am the real deal, you would probably say you were hallucinating or having a bad acid trip. When you can only think with a closed mind,...<end quote>
<quoted text>
What a perfect example of GLXGT's "closed mind" scenario. Thanks, scotty!! Now, put your mind in full reverse and go to warp speed!
No need for warp speed.Your running yours full speed.

Location hidden

#530495 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Which part of scripture is that from, christian?
<quoted text>
Look at the crybaby christian, denying his own savior for the purpose of this exchange, only to later crawl back on his hands and knees to his imaginary lord.
I was so intrigued to hear that you and your mother spend so much quality time together sucking off bears in the forest.
You christians are beneath contempt.
And you may dear are pure corruption of the worst.

Location hidden

#530497 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you been smoking ketamine?
<quoted text>
I'll take that as a "yes."
That smokin your doin explains the foul mouth.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530498 May 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, I unserstand about things being crazy a lot lately, but God'll see you thru no doubt. Blessings.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me L100
Our precious Lord?
also have His own crazy nutty team,
who are able to get quickly ready with all those miserable godless earthly humanoids,
and pigs despising God ,His Creation and air created by God to breath by Healthy Gods obey humans?
You said you weren't a christian. Remember? You posted:
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not christian you mother f....POS and sick h...
I don't cry to you ,you POS...
And now you're posting:
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me L100
Our precious Lord?
also have His own crazy nutty team...
You deny your own savior so you can hate on me, and then you crawl back to him and tell yourself you're forgiven.

I'm sure the rest of your christians will give you a pass on this bit of hypocrisy. And then you wonder why I hold you in such contempt...

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#530499 May 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
I can't accept demeaning people for their sexual orientation.
I think it's wrong.
And I think Jesus would be ashamed for you, because of your bigoted views.
But you can accept deamoning people for having feelings other than what you consider fair & just. And I think that's wrong.

I'll leave Jesus to back you up. I prefer to think for myself.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530501 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you were f...before marriage all the time,after marriage your children or other immoral hure going to have leukemia
because man sperm and exhausted female system doesn't product enough of all necessary ingredints and chemicals to create proper DNA and birth of children
so?instead blame God for all your and like yours filth and deseases.
shut your f.... face,and stop perfom sex using AAA batery male devices,or d... from every second man
women is created to bear kids,not to be f....by every different man,or plastic battery d....or eat man sperm,or suck man d...
PFUJ AND FART AT YOUR FRICKING FULL OF MUCUS NOSE
This is the hatred practiced by christians.

Thanks for proving my point again.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530502 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
OK KTWW, maybe it is us that caused our and everyone else’s woes, God gave us paradise and we sinned and got kicked out. Now there is no Eden for us to live in. We took over and ran things out own way. All the chemicals we are around and some we have injected could have caused it. A gene could have been messed with and passed (maybe long ago) on down the line. It could affect our fruits and vegetables too. Then there is the I’m not married and pregnant God, forgive me. He may forgive you but you are still pregnant.(I believe abortion is murder, so a sin) Saved and non saved both get the rain and sun so it effects all. We can either cop out and blame God for the sins we do or do something radical like try not to sin. Then maybe God would help us out more. Hey it could happen. I even believe negativity can make you sick so why could it not affect your genes too?

I’m far from being an expert on all this but that is my thoughts on it.

Location hidden

#530504 May 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, I unserstand about things being crazy a lot lately, but God'll see you thru no doubt. Blessings.
<quoted text>
You said you weren't a christian. Remember? You posted:
<quoted text>
And now you're posting: <quoted text>
You deny your own savior so you can hate on me, and then you crawl back to him and tell yourself you're forgiven.
I'm sure the rest of your christians will give you a pass on this bit of hypocrisy. And then you wonder why I hold you in such contempt...

lol You never earned the right to hold anyone in comtempt.Such a dirty lil act you have there.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530506 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Children waste away on account of people like you.
Thanks for lying for your cause. How just *is* a cause that you need to lie for? Have you ever asked yourself that?

No?

I'm not surprised.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Reather get that hair fixed then donate money for a cure.God did not create alot of what mankind deal with mankind did it to himself.
According to you, "god" created *everything.* Everything includes childhood leukemia.

Why did your god create childhood leukemia?

Anyone?

Anyone?
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530507 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
And you may dear are pure corruption of the worst.
I'm corrupt for responding to self-righteous christian hate speech?

Ooooo-kay.

Are you gonna tell me why your god allows innocent children to die from leukemia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 6 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 830,406
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Robert F 585,791
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,959
bless the jews (Nov '08) 2 hr worship GOD 7,145
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 2 hr Titania 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Student 40,223
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web