Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530563 May 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
'according to my opinion she is stupid
if she would care about children,she would care about Gods moral humble laws trying to teach morality of those children
No she doesn't care about children properly.
it is clear seen from her hateful posts
and pretences to everybody,but never to yourselves
anyway
You don't know her at all,to claim what she care for,or not care.
true lovely mother or children friend doesn't spend day and night without of end on Internet posting hates,and insults
true mama and friend of children spend her time with those children and care about them 24 hours a day
Now that just doesn’t jive DS, you don’t know her either, so how would you know about her and her kids. It could be they don’t live at home.

Anyway it is none our business unless she make it so.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530564 May 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
my friend
But now you behave like hipocrite
man talking to the second man christian,can talk harshly or to be hostile
but those 2 christians ar ealways under one Gods Commandment-to love and to be loved to each other
also your public apology sounds like Phraisee.and hipocrite
Skom is not baby,he is mature tough boy and he know what is daily life and christian behaviour
it is my opinion,
don't be upset,
maybe I am wrong?
but loud apologies and kiss a......doesn't sound nice and true christian like?
good night BMB
I understand what you are saying here. I am not upset. I respect that you said how you think. The things I said, were not said in private. They were said in public. So, my addmission of guilt was public. I do not want anyone to think of me as righteous. God only is. Truthfully, I am not worthy of being looked at that way. But, Jesus is. I have been thinking on James 5 this evening. And truthfull wanted to do what was right. Perhaps I am wrong, but my heart wasn't. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will think on it.

Have a good night dr shrink.
mike

AOL

#530565 May 6, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that we all need Jesus. And that all who don't believe are missing out on the thing they need most because they don't believe. To me that is sad. And as I pointed out, some of those who don't believe, would be sad that I am wasting my life on something they believe is not real. The views are opposite.
Thanks

Set aside belief,...as one who believes in a GOD,..what do you have as "fact", that those who don't believe don't have?

People claim "this", and "that" all day, let's deal with facts.

Most importantly,..what does your belief do for others?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530567 May 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer this simple question, please: Why did your "god" create childhood leukemia?
God created life and death, darkness and light. He got this whole thing going. But after that life is allowed to run its course. Does God make us think each thought or put ideas for new inventions or cures in peoples heads? I dont think so. Nor did God sit down and create lukemia. Disease is a bi-product of biology and environment. God could intervene in a lot. But why save one and not another? And if the Kingdom belongs to children is it even a mercy to save a soul destined for salvation?I believe life is a test. Even the Bible says the devil is the god of this world. And i believe for the most part God gives us choice and lets life take its natural course, for better or for worse.And when its all over each one of us will stand before Him and be held accountable. To rig the game defeats the overall purpose. He intervenes some I am sure but only He knows why

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530568 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation: "It's okay for us christians to hate. That's why we got to burn people at the stake. We hope to do it again some day."
What did someone light a match under your hinie.lol figures.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530569 May 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t have all the answers KTWW.[/ QUOTE]

Call me Kait; it's easier. ;)

[QUOTE who="Here For Now"]<quoted text> I have yelled at God because He allowed things to happen. But I did not quit believing. You will not be satisfied with this but after I calmed down from the mad I worked it out with Him. Or rather I let Him work it out for me.
Are you certain that you didn't actually work it out *yourself,* and you're just giving the credit to "him?" I have not read many of your posts, but I'm beginning to feel that I have more faith in *you* than you do.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text> I have learned that while I don’t sometimes like it, God does things for a reason. He loves us (yes I know you are rolling your eyes or worse at that)
Actually no, I'm not.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text> so He would not do it for fun. I have and am learning to trust Him and believe me trusting does not come easy for me. I know this probably does not mean diddle squat to you but it is my answer.
Quite the contrary. It was honest and warm-hearted.

Thanks.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530570 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea your full sht too honey,Truth is you cannot stand on your own two feet so you blame everything wrong on God.You've no backbone just a worm spine.
You aren't much different from her, LW.

You just try and hide your fowl mouth and comments.

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#530571 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You can't answer, so you deflect.
Why does your god allow childhood leukemia?
I don't question what God does and I don't claim to have answers. Instead of spewing out hatred and a million questions why don't you answer a few?

Let's go with your theory belief for a moment. Why does your Goddess Hecate allow it? What is your proof she is real or exists? Why doesn't your Goddess stop all the bad? Is she nothing more than a myth similar to "Mother Nature"?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#530572 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your warped mind.Don't like christians hate speech than leave and stay away from the fire.
Thanks for admitting to the hatred from Christians here.

"Jesus wept."

Location hidden

#530573 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No more foul mouth than you have been in some of your post.
Sorry if the shoe fits man wear it.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530574 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're right.
You are *beneath* contempt.
Have a nice night. ;)
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I been waiting on you to show up over on this thread here for the past three months.
Really? I never gave you any thought at all. Sorry, darling, but you just aren't that important to me.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Seen you in a dream.
Did you, now? Was I wearing that black leather teddy that you like so much, with the matching crotchless panties?

Was I whipping your fat ass with my riding crop?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530575 May 6, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Skom, I ask your forgivness. I acted like a rooster full of pride. And I spoke to you from that pride. I did not show you love as Jesus shows me. Forgive me.
Its all good B-man. Lord knows my first instinct is not to be the peacemaker. I generally dont have a lot of trouble trying to figure out how something could have gotten combative:) I am just glad we put it behind us.(T) PEACE
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530577 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're too wasted and incoherent to post. Sober up.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I urinate down my leg....
What did I tell you about sobering up before postilng to me?
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530578 May 6, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kaitlin, nice to see you hear...:) I see Waaassuppps run off to the Atheists forum...
Hey, babe!

Yeah, li'l wassie took off. The heat in the kitchen got to be too much for him.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#530579 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Morning God

Just thought I would let you in on something. Lil Whispers does not have a fowl mouth. She never swears. Read her posts and you will notice that she holds her tongue.

Just thought you needed to know before you blame her for things she does not do.

Have a wonderful day.
Cherianne

Location hidden

#530580 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting to the hatred from Christians here.
"Jesus wept."
Oh go get in the closet before I hurt your virgin ears.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530581 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned it from you watching you on the other thread you washed out of.lol
Were you attempting to address something?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#530582 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No more foul mouth than you have been in some of your post.
Sorry if the shoe fits man wear it.
I admit I am, why can't you ?

Do you think you can hide your heart from God ? You can't even hide it from humans.

Location hidden

#530583 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're right.
You are *beneath* contempt.
Have a nice night. ;)
<quoted text>
Really? I never gave you any thought at all. Sorry, darling, but you just aren't that important to me.
<quoted text>
Did you, now? Was I wearing that black leather teddy that you like so much, with the matching crotchless panties?
Was I whipping your fat ass with my riding crop?
You not big enough to whip me.How is that paper bag treatin you lately.lol

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#530584 May 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>God created life and death, darkness and light. He got this whole thing going. But after that life is allowed to run its course. Does God make us think each thought or put ideas for new inventions or cures in peoples heads? I dont think so. Nor did God sit down and create lukemia. Disease is a bi-product of biology and environment. God could intervene in a lot. But why save one and not another? And if the Kingdom belongs to children is it even a mercy to save a soul destined for salvation?I believe life is a test. Even the Bible says the devil is the god of this world. And i believe for the most part God gives us choice and lets life take its natural course, for better or for worse.And when its all over each one of us will stand before Him and be held accountable. To rig the game defeats the overall purpose. He intervenes some I am sure but only He knows why
Thanx Skom... I was about to post this... and just so you know what the words were I'll do so here. But you have proven your worth and thank you... as for me... I would rather walk bare foot behind Jesus. but have to close now.
Sending all my Love, and the words I am including at the end of this, you have just answered with God's Love. Any others who can follow your example will be exempt.
Always your sister and friend.
Peace be with you and take care til again.

“You call yourselves Christians and sound like those you oppose in your speech... why?
You claim to have God's Love and do not speak with Love... why?

Who owns God anyway?
Who's the Judge?

I've seen a lot of abusive talk but that was because of alcohol and drugs. What excuse has a Christian got to fall back on for this behavior?

You will swallow your own pride before you can judge anyone.“

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Whiskey Ben Solo 17,216
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Billary Killed Se... 683,922
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Hukt on Fonix 983,249
That's all your good for God!!! 1 hr doG mnDaed lHyo i... 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr ChromiuMan 6,420
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr RottenR3d 46,266
We need better RideShare in Austin 14 hr RideshareDriverLi... 1
More from around the web