Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530309 May 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I being intolerant?
I'm simply speaking out against your hate for certain individuals and pointing out your hypocrisy.
Speaking an opinion isn't bigotry.
To act on your opinion to try and silence other opinions is bigotry.
So now you are going to argue with the dictionary. Doesnít surprise me.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#530310 May 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I on the other hand am not looking for anything else. For me Jesus is the only way. I have a relationship with Jesus through the Holy Spirit and that is why I believe. I donít mind (except what it means for them according to my belief) if someone believes different than me. I do mind if they come here to harass, cause trouble, bully others and/or belittle those beliefs. I didnít get on topix to argue and swap insults with jerks. Not saying you are one. I do a lot of scrolling. But some times read a reply to them and read on to see what they replied to.
tut tut HFN... I haven't leaned to use that word yet! But have learned the meaning... and no... neither do I come in here outside of the share. Some of us speak a different language, and this too can cause confusions.
Sounds a bit like God saying "let us go down and confuse them!'~~smile~~ But enjoy what I can understand, and hope you are rested, as we seem to miss one another's at times.

God Bless U twin of another Sister!(((*()*))

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#530311 May 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows exactly what your religion is just yet, but I can tell you that it's failing you. I'd stop payment on any checks to it that haven't already cleared. Seriously.
And this advice is for free. God bless you, brother. I've already prayed for you.
Religion ...that's funny.
Why the need to catagorize everything?
I'm a fence sitter ...I just sit on the fence and watch.

I see you like Kait. I find that odd. When someone that claims a belief in a higher power communicates with the nasty vulgarty's she uses you cry foul. But when she does it or any unbeliever does it, you're okay with it.

There is a word for that; what is it? Damn, I hate it when this happens.

Help me out brother Ians, what is that word.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530312 May 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there my Twin SeRaH ~ GOD Bless, and always good to see you here :)
Always good to see you too Serah.
Your Twin :)

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#530313 May 6, 2013
Excerpt,
And this advice is for free. God bless you, brother. I've already prayed for you.
Thanx ...it's nice to be thought of.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#530315 May 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've seen pics of Hitler & the pope.
I've also seen pics of Clinton and Monica.
And I read Bush's lips "No new taxes".
I saw video of Nixon lie about Watergate.
I read about Stalin lying about communism.
And I've seen pics and video of Hitler with popes and churches.
Politicians lie, dude.
Atheist or not, you can't deny that. That's what their known for.
Once Hitler was in power, the "Christian speeches" suddenly stopped.
Imagine that.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is an outright lie.
What? Which part?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530316 May 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not sure you did. I donít want to go through all the posts but I probably got your and someone elseís posts mixed up and attributed what they said to you..
As for the rest I think I covered that in my last post.:)
I may very well have too...and I will wear it if I was wrong.
Won't be the first time.

Thanks

BT42

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530317 May 6, 2013
Hey Epi, PW, HFN, and hu! Been so busy lately but had a minute to stop in. Gonna be working and listening to the Red Wings game but hope everybody is doing well and that I get a chance to talk to you guys in a bit (T) Peace

Location hidden

#530318 May 6, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".
It's really very funny to watch.
And as RR said. I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.
Thank ya, thank ya. True words.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530320 May 6, 2013
Just waving Hi to anyone else around. Just read the last page. Hope to catch up at least on the last day or so. (T) PEACE

Location hidden

#530321 May 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work.
Radio address, 30 January 1945; from Thomas Streissguth (2002). World War II. New York: Greenhaven Press, p. 118.
Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me. In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance.
Radio address, 30 January 1945; from Franklin Watts, ed.(1945). Voices of History. New York: Franklin Watts, Inc., p. 49.
April 30, 1945 ó Hitler commits suicide
That doesn't sound like the voice of an atheist who just escaped a murder attempt to me.
How about you?
If I were an atheist, I would have never made that speech, having been in that position.
Yes, that sounds exactly like an atheist that turned his back on God. On his death bed, he recants.

Go figure.

Location hidden

#530322 May 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the main point I was making.
"Saying" it don't make it so. Doing it "does".
So murdering 6 million Jews is "doing it"?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#530323 May 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahah!
It's like seeing a card game from outside while still being a player(non-linear time), recalculating the odds of probability on a moment to moment basis from that perspective, then by play(linear time) and body influence, increasing the odds to the player's advantage of outcome...in effect-controlling and utilizing the environment and affecting the result of probability.
It is the same with life as it is with cards. Knowing and understanding it is a path(key) to success.
mmmmmmmmmmm
Reminds me of a game some guys asked me to join them with... I had never played cards, nor knew any rule, but simply told them if they really want to loose, OK. They did. It was poker. And they couldn't believe had I won. Well... a bit like when I was mocked for not having a drink. So told them to fill the glass with whisky. I drank it, they gasped. Said I didn't even pull a face, and it didn't affect me. Life must be tuning in...?
G'day BT!

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#530324 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
What would it cost to keep it that way? Name your price. I'm in.
I'm a Charter Member of WSJLM ...my seat isn't for sale. Many here don't agree with my philosophy, yet they accept me ...while they shun you.

HEY EVERYBODY ...
Maybe we could give Ians another chance. Maybe he wasn't trying to be an ass ...it's just Ians being Ians. Maybe it's just who he is.
He just wants to be accepted ...he has no one.
Well, I misspoke ...he has Kait.
~snicker~
Whad'da ya say??

Location hidden

#530325 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is what meade him just like most Christians.
Are you f_cking serious?!?

You wanna compare Hitler to "most Christians"?!

You're a sicko.

Location hidden

#530326 May 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Jesus is the HOPE for everyone.
<quoted text>
We can do better than that.
You are not we.

Location hidden

#530327 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I shudder to think what you want to show me.
Are you good with your hands, hot britches?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#530328 May 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Epi, PW, HFN, and hu! Been so busy lately but had a minute to stop in. Gonna be working and listening to the Red Wings game but hope everybody is doing well and that I get a chance to talk to you guys in a bit (T) Peace
>>>Skom<<<

Location hidden

#530329 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That wasn't an assumption. It was a speculation. I didn't say that I knew that you were drunk, only that you behaved like you were. I acknowledged that it could be endogenous cycling, but gave you the benefit of the doubt that you might only be drunk.
And I didn't comment on times. I don't know what times of days you post. If your erratic posting was in the daytime, that would be evidence that you may be drunk in the daytime.
It seems a little odd that you named a specific intoxicant when I didn't. You seem to have a mental image of the activity that I didn't suggest.
Now that you mention it, where's your evidence that you don't get drunk in the daytime and the nighttime, too?
I'll demonstrate that evidence.

But you first. Prove you have hands.

Go.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#530330 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Can feel no need to argue with you.
"Good. Don't."
lil whispers wrote:
Can feel no need to explain to you.
"Perfect. Don't."
lil whispers wrote:
Can feel no need to defend myself.
"Great. Don't."

Sorry lil, but I could not pass up this golden opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 95,499
Conspiracies that come true! War On AMERICANS. 4 min Bev Jamison 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KayMarie 542,416
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 739,402
WP Profit Builder Review | Check The Demo Befor... 9 min zgudman 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Patrick 227,494
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Ratloder 118,249
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Porkpie Hat 259,485
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,683

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••