Intolerant much?
Don't you have a monarch to worship?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530438 May 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
..... brew trouble? Me? Alice? What other women? Duane ("G")? How about AINS, SCAR, HICK or BT? Do they brew trouble ??.....
Of course WE brew trouble.

WE think for ourselves and encourage others to do so.
WE point out the truth and encourageothjers to recognize it.
WE teach the reality concerning the Scritpures and their history.
WE do not blindly accept the words of preachers and ancient books.

Yes, WE cause trouble. Thank God somone of us do !
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530439 May 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Intolerant much?
Christians cry their little eyes out when their self-righteous intolerance isn't tolerated.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530440 May 6, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Hitler was as much a Christian as the people that bash Christ in this forum night and day, day and night....
He was as much a christian as you tell yourself you are. Deal with it.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#530441 May 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel persecuted at all. I feel great.
I'm not here to "make fun of [your] beliefs."
However, I am here, in part, to expose religious bigotry, especially against minorities such as homosexuals.
Nor am I responsible for any posts other than my own.(Although it's ironic that you complain of namecalling, then immediately call Kaito a c*nt. Then you use the term "scum" for others.)
And you pay HL a left-handed compliment, referring to her "lifestyle choice."
I don't "call myself" an attorney. I AM an attorney. I am also a good attorney, and a decent one.
Well I wouldn't expect you to say, Yeah, I'm a piece of shit.
But at least you admitted to being one-sided.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530442 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a monarch to worship?
Don't you have a witch to burn? Or maybe a book or two?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530445 May 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though he ate all the olives off the branch he gave Blind man and me?? Jeepers-
(c; <wink>
Heh heh heh...

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#530447 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wouldn't expect you to say, Yeah, I'm a piece of shit.
But at least you admitted to being one-sided.
Where did I do that?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530448 May 6, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Hitler was as much a Christian as the people that bash Christ in this forum night and day, day and night. Just like the very one they serve. Take care.
Hey CC...good to see ya. There are over 200 million people in the U.S. alone that claim Christianity. Some do so in name only. And for every bad act someone points to that makes the news there are probably millions of acts of kindness and charity done daily by those trying to get closer to Christ and trying to live a good life in part inspired by their spiritual walk and trust in Christ.I find it ironic that those who want to broadbrush millions use Hitler as an example, thus missing the obvious that they also are someone who hates millions of people they have never met. Hitler was evil personified.People who want to engage in bigotry always search out the worst examples to justify their stance. But they never apply the same weight to the good examples. They know deep down their method is fraudulent.Peace

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530450 May 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Now *there's* a quote from Jesus that's always managed to escape my attention!
<quoted text>
And you're a dick, christian. You have the personality and the IQ of a wad of phlegm on a sidewalk.
Eat my shit, and die.
Now that rips it sister sue you watch that nasty mouth of yours.
Your crap might have worked on that other thread but it not going to wash here.You want a cat fight over Mr.Hick up well honey I your huckle berry.Bring on or leave the man alone.He been here way longer than you have fingernails.Cause this lil woman drag your ass to hell and back and then some ya got the picture.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530451 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are the "Real Christians" ?
Afeter compling what Christians say about other Christians, one can only conclude that there is no such thing as a Christian.
I understand ((((Duane)))))

I believe that the real test of Christianity is in those who claim they are one- adhering to how we are SUPPOSED to behave toward all others - No matter what is said or done toward us- we are to be like Daniel - and behave with the patience and love for others- being concerned for the eternity out of that love for the soul-

The Word says that we do not battle against people -but against principalities and the evil one....YET many Christians tend to attack underhandedly - immitating the wrongful ways which our world seems to celebrate.

We should not make matters worse by fleshly responses. I believe that we must have accepted that Jesus is whom the Bible says He is- The Son of God -Our Savior- That through Jesus- we have our mistakes and sins washed clean- when we admit them. THAT is WHY Jesus came here- TO make our salvation easier to get.

I KNOIW it is a learning process- and often times hard to let go of the parts of us that are NOT Jesus like - but it happens when we are willing.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#530452 May 6, 2013
God *damn* I love how you christian losers talk when you get all pissed off!!
CHECKMATE!!!
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Now *there's* a quote from Jesus that's always managed to escape my attention!

And you're a dick, christian. You have the personality and the IQ of a wad of phlegm on a sidewalk.
Eat my shit, and die.
A hole in one ...
~snicker

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530455 May 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CC...good to see ya. There are over 200 million people in the U.S. alone that claim Christianity. Some do so in name only. And for every bad act someone points to that makes the news there are probably millions of acts of kindness and charity done daily by those trying to get closer to Christ and trying to live a good life in part inspired by their spiritual walk and trust in Christ.I find it ironic that those who want to broadbrush millions use Hitler as an example, thus missing the obvious that they also are someone who hates millions of people they have never met. Hitler was evil personified.People who want to engage in bigotry always search out the worst examples to justify their stance. But they never apply the same weight to the good examples. They know deep down their method is fraudulent.Peace
Gooood points-

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#530456 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don´t go to churches and I don´t believe in christmas trees.
Jesus said in Matthew 6:5
And when you pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Truly I say to you, They have their reward. 6But you, when you pray, enter into your closet, and when you have shut your door, pray to your LORD which is in secret; and your LORD which sees in secret shall reward you openly. But when you pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8Be not you therefore like to them: for your LORD knows what things you have need of, before you ask him. After this manner therefore pray you: Our LORD which are in heaven, Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For your is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen
Amen.
I am well aware of who and what hypocrites are Adam. God is the all merciful, all wise, God of the judgement day... it's time for many to move on, and wake up to where we are in that time. It has become like a stuck record of clashing swords and personalities, rather than let Him be just that.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#530458 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course WE brew trouble.
WE think for ourselves and encourage others to do so.
WE point out the truth and encourageothjers to recognize it.
WE teach the reality concerning the Scritpures and their history.
WE do not blindly accept the words of preachers and ancient books.
Yes, WE cause trouble. Thank God somone of us do !
Well, see'n is ya put it that way, I reckon I gotta wear that patch too...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530459 May 6, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom,:) It's been awhile :) I have been stopping in from time to time and reading a little. I've been back a few days and have enjoyed some interesting conversations and views. I look forward to reading your thoughts.
Peace :)
B-man
Sounds like a good blueprint to follow. I miss the days that were more subject and conversation orienated. Sure the room has never been friction-free but the culmalative knowledge and experiences of different posters made for good discussions. It would be nice to see more of that. You were always up for interesting exchanges. Maybe with some old faces returning the conversations will as well. Look forward to seeing you around (T) PEACE

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#530460 May 6, 2013
I didn't realize the WINLAC thread was in such dire straights ...all the rats are jumping ship.

Location hidden

#530461 May 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though he ate all the olives off the branch he gave Blind man and me?? Jeepers-
(c; <wink>
Hahaha Isn't Gods grace wonderful? So many times I have looked at women with lust in my heart. So many times I have chose to argue from pride. So many times I have chose to do my will. So many things I could list here. Yet, Gods grace is sufficient for me. Not that these things are OK with God. For they aren't. Just saying sorry God doesn't cut it. But a repentant heart, which brings about me going a different direction. The real deal. We are forgiven through Jesus. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. I intend on showing Skom grace as I hope he does me. And follow the lead of Jesus and throw it in to the sea of forgetfulness. I am reminded of another song. What sin? I have read your words both here and on FB. I have seen a desire to reach out in love. All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Gods grace is so wonderful :)

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530462 May 6, 2013
It's all right here in one set of scriptures (c:

John 6:35 Then Jesus declared,“I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

41 At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said,“I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said,“Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say,‘I came down from heaven’?”
43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets:‘They will all be taught by God.’[d] Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”
~*~
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530463 May 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriam Webster dictionary:
Intolerant:
-unwilling to grant equal freedom of expression
-unwilling to grant or share social, political, or professional rights
So, how am I being intolerant again?
You have yet to explain your claim.
Doesn't surprise me.
Look L, I’m not going to keep posting the same thing so hear this. You can kick and scream, throw all the fits you want to but you are intolerant of Christian’s beliefs. That makes you the bigot that you call others. Don’t like it, then think before you harass someone else. They may not like it either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ROCCO 31,647
Couple in dallas tx looking for a female to hav... (Jan '15) 37 min rmmslat 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,432
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 4 hr Johnny 32
More from around the web