Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530392 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah ...
We already went thru that.
~sheese~
Keep up or leave the field ...folks are tired of carrying you straglers.
Truth kinda sux for you, doesn't it?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#530393 May 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are going to argue with the dictionary. Doesn’t surprise me.
Marriam Webster dictionary:

Intolerant:
-unwilling to grant equal freedom of expression
-unwilling to grant or share social, political, or professional rights

So, how am I being intolerant again?
You have yet to explain your claim.

Doesn't surprise me.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530395 May 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey deb! Ditto with my post to B-man. Hope all has been going well:)
(((((Steve)))))) WHERE ya BEEN!? Taking a vacation from the thread? LOOKS the SAME to me as it used to- but with a few people I do not remember.

Doing well here - learning to live life with a hubby that is newly diagnosed with diabetes~ trusting God to help me to keep calm and carry on.

Glad to see you.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530396 May 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That wasn't an assumption. It was a speculation. I didn't say that I knew that you were drunk, only that you behaved like you were. I acknowledged that it could be endogenous cycling, but gave you the benefit of the doubt that you might only be drunk.
And I didn't comment on times. I don't know what times of days you post. If your erratic posting was in the daytime, that would be evidence that you may be drunk in the daytime.
It seems a little odd that you named a specific intoxicant when I didn't. You seem to have a mental image of the activity that I didn't suggest.
Now that you mention it, where's your evidence that you don't get drunk in the daytime and the nighttime, too?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll demonstrate that evidence.
But you first. Prove you have hands.
Go.
Prove you have a brain. Go.

Montreal

#530397 May 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I deny it, it's not a fact.
You mean it's a fact and that's why you deny it.
Because that's what it is; a fact.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530398 May 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey deb! Ditto with my post to B-man. Hope all has been going well:)
LOL- Did ya' have to pluck the olives off first? Ohhh maaaaaaaaaan.

XO
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530399 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah ...
~sheese~
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL (((((Hick))))))
Maybe she needs a turn at doing some housework here in the room-
I swept the floor and fluffed the toss pillows----
And neither of you wants to admit the truth of what I posted.

Thanks for proving me right again.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#530400 May 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter with you?
In my 53 years I've had the occasion to use the services of an attorney 6 times ...six occasions, five different attorneys.
I don't like any of them ...that's with four of them winning, and three of the four recovering money on my behalf. And I still don't like any of them.

How does that make you feel?
Persecuted perhaps?

That's how these folks feel when you "come here" only to make fun of their beliefs. How do you suppose these folks feel with that c*nt Kait running around calling people retards? Or Ians starring down his nose at folks like he is a step above the human species?

On the other hand, I have seen HL offer nothing but generosity, yet she has been bullied for her lifestyle choice. But I am sure that came as no surprise to her ...she is far to intelligent to consider a different outcome ...especially since she knew what she would find here.

And you call yourself an attorney ...a defender of all we hold rightous in the USA. And so I wait. But you're about as one sided as any of the other militeristic scum found in this room.

That's my problem!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530401 May 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good. Don't."
<quoted text>
"Perfect. Don't."
<quoted text>
"Great. Don't."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kz6_J9cuJTgXX
Sorry lil, but I could not pass up this golden opportunity.
lol no problem I know you could not,that mischief itch got ya and you just had to scratch.lol

Montreal

#530402 May 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>On this issue, Lacez, her vote won't really matter anyway, as you and I, being in Canada, already know, gay rights and gay marriage rights will be in place in the USA, regardless of what a few individuals, or even many individuals want. The USA is already showing a majority of citizens now approving of gay marriage, and that has been a rapid increase, which is continuing.

Having said that, even if there was not a majority, the USA, being the country it is, arrogant,#1, etc., cannot stay a couple hundred or more years behind in this matter, while it's brother and sister countries in the Western World are making equal rights universal, not just for heterosexuals. It will be a politically correct move for the USA, even if they don't necessarily really agree to it.

Much like they fought ending apartheid there back in the 60's and some people still fight it, they can't exist in modern society and be credible by joining forces with the backward parts of the world.
I know it will equality will eventually win out. I'm just speaking out against those who are against it because they need someone to step on.
Just because they're on the losing side doesn't mean I'm going to stop criticizing their hate.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530403 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh ...cus it's on the cover.
"Batman" is on the cover of "Batman" comics. Wow; Batman must be real, too!!

Was it Ben Franklin who said, "You can't judge a book by its cover?"

The buybull sure does illustrate *that* point beautifully!

I guess in your christian world violence, turmoil, inconsistancies, etc, etc, etc really are holy.

Montreal

#530404 May 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you enjoyed is but you shouldn't think like that. And I don't discuss what others might think, nor their life styles either in here. Plus don't believe in Christmas trees nor go to church. I can guarantee there are an awful lot of nasty fake everything in this world, and the biggest one which I abhor... are the supposed to be leaders of their religions or their lands who deceive so may gullible innocents, where the they hide even behind God... or Jesus.
Take Care, and keep what is pure, pure... as were those clouds and the Conversant.
Why not speak out against him for his hugely homophobic views?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#530405 May 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah ...
~sheese~
<quoted text>
And neither of you wants to admit the truth of what I posted.
Thanks for proving me right again.
Just make it up as you go. Lol. Another zinger.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#530406 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Truth kinda sux for you, doesn't it?
I was already aware of his claims ...his actions speak volumns of a different sort.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530407 May 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you deny the fact that Hitler was a Christian and killed in the name of his god and religion.
<quoted text>
(oh boy, here we go again...)
"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922
"Christianity could not content itself with building up its own altar; it was absolutely forced to undertake the destruction of the heathen altars. Only from this fanatical intolerance could its apodictic faith take form; this intolerance is, in fact, its absolute presupposition." -Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf
“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
Hitler's own words, not someone writing about him. Hitler was a christian, just like you.
Enjoy.
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah ...
~sheese~
Doesn't change the fact that it's true. You must feel pretty embarrassed.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530408 May 6, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Hey Skom, good to see you back posting, hope all is well.
I see that the Wings are down 1-0 after 2, and are down 2 games to 1 in the series. They really need this one, especially since it's at home. Can't afford to go down 3 games to 1.
Hey brother, good to see ya! I was wondering if you were around. You got that right, its either gonna be a 3 game series or a real uphill battle against probably a better team. We need this one.. Still think the Wings are good enough to beat anybody on any given day but having to win 3 straight would be tough. Speaking of tough, how good are the Tigers looking this year?! Man they are gonna be right there at the end again with their pitching and added hitting. Aaaaand..Wings just tied it!!

Montreal

#530409 May 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>You keep speaking on Gay marriages~ I already posted several times - that all people can choose to marry- All can choose to vote YES on it being legal-

All can choose to vote no~
choice/choose ? what are you not understanding?
It seems that you are attacking me for everything you think ANYONE ever posted negatively about.

~*~

I choose this- and my only purpose in posting - is to represent the God I have met and follow <3 Hoping to show the REAL Jesus and not the one people make up in their heads.

John 6:37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”
You only wish to pretend you are above others, that is why you vote against their rights.
Soon though, equality will prevail, whether you like it or not.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#530410 May 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey BlackThunder, Riverside Redneck, LawestZ and G! Looks like a lot of ppl still around. Good to see:)
Hey there Steve, good to see you back in here Bro, how is everything?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#530411 May 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL- Did ya' have to pluck the olives off first? Ohhh maaaaaaaaaan.
XO
Just saying hi. 4:30 a.m. isn't far off as thats my wake up call. Gods love.

Montreal

#530412 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you deny the fact that Hitler was a Christian and killed in the name of his god and religion.

(oh boy, here we go again...)

"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

"Christianity could not content itself with building up its own altar; it was absolutely forced to undertake the destruction of the heathen altars. Only from this fanatical intolerance could its apodictic faith take form; this intolerance is, in fact, its absolute presupposition." -Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf

“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Hitler's own words, not someone writing about him. Hitler was a christian, just like you.

Enjoy.
Why thank you Kaitlin!
I enjoy your posts very much and I thank you again for these quotes that prove him irrevocably wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min Truth 18,771
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Gods r Delusions ... 658,509
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Thinking 70,467
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 45,599
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 17 min andet1987 3,016
Who won the debate 2016 ? 21 min andet1987 4
snapchat name 1 hr Nikki69xo 9
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Brian_G 282,930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Brian_G 974,677
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 3 hr Hilary 93
More from around the web