Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530371 May 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep talking about choice?
You never seem to state what choice you're talking about.
Choosing to vote against equality is attempting to deny equality.
How is that love?
How is that a smile, other than a smile at how miserable you'd make people if you got your way?
You keep speaking on Gay marriages~ I already posted several times - that all people can choose to marry- All can choose to vote YES on it being legal-

All can choose to vote no~
choice/choose ? what are you not understanding?
It seems that you are attacking me for everything you think ANYONE ever posted negatively about.

~*~

I choose this- and my only purpose in posting - is to represent the God I have met and follow <3 Hoping to show the REAL Jesus and not the one people make up in their heads.

John 6:37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530372 May 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
G_O_D wrote:
Considering the History of Christianity, I see no difference between their Satan and God.
<quoted text>
See? There's that biblical ignorance you excel at.
They just happen to know your buybull better than you do.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#530373 May 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Skom<<<
Hey sis!Having lunch and reading a few pages. Saw your post with the poker story, I liked it. Glad to see to familiar faces. It has been pretty hectic lately. My Godchild got married two weeks ago and I will be on vacation tomorrow and wedsnesday so plan on being around a little bit. see ya soon!(T) PEACE
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530375 May 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you deny the fact that Hitler was a Christian and killed in the name of his god and religion.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I deny it, it's not a fact.
(oh boy, here we go again...)

"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

"Christianity could not content itself with building up its own altar; it was absolutely forced to undertake the destruction of the heathen altars. Only from this fanatical intolerance could its apodictic faith take form; this intolerance is, in fact, its absolute presupposition." -Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf

“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Hitler's own words, not someone writing about him. Hitler was a christian, just like you.

Enjoy.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530376 May 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'little things' that could write another book!:)
Witness to a lot...
:)

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#530377 May 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>I speak Italian, and I use accent marks; what's the prob?
"A idiot?" There goes yet another irony meter.
I would guess it is more of a copy and paste thing. Way to much trouble to hold down the "ALT" button and type in the 4 digit number just to get that one little accent mark.

Location hidden

#530378 May 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skomsolis,
:) I`m always glad when you find some time to be here!
HFN
Thanks my friend:) Good to see ya!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#530379 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Something more ...
Ohhhh..........oc:

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530380 May 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. so, you don't think homosexuality is an abomination or that people who identify as homosexual are sinful degenerates? How about the unwarranted insults heaped on atheists? If you disagree, why not object to such posts ??..
<quoted text>
.. do you have peace ??..
<quoted text>
.. brew trouble? Me? Alice? What other women? Duane ("G")? How about AINS, SCAR, HICK or BT? Do they brew trouble ??..
.. what do you consider trouble? Perhaps you can provide an example wherein I 'brew trouble' so I'll know how to self-correct my posts ??..
<quoted text>
.. huh? Where in the world did that come from ??..
1)You are using words regarding homosexuals that I have NEVER posted-
I don't think on it.

2) Yes- Peace beyond anything that I ever thought possible (c:

3)& 4) Any one who twists what someone says and requotes it as fact of what was said- Definately AINS & Kaitlyn ... people that come in here just because they feel like getting a rise out of someone- instead of behaving as adults.

5) That came from how many people in here make statements about what I or Epiphany say- and none of it was said by us.
Like instigators come in here to complain about what ever was said to them from anywhere- and they come in and accuse us of having said it- and treat us like we WERE the mean people who have said what eVeR it was~

LOL- I am sleepy... I re read and said "huh?"

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#530381 May 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you deny the fact that Hitler was a Christian and killed in the name of his god and religion.
<quoted text>
(oh boy, here we go again...)
"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922
"Christianity could not content itself with building up its own altar; it was absolutely forced to undertake the destruction of the heathen altars. Only from this fanatical intolerance could its apodictic faith take form; this intolerance is, in fact, its absolute presupposition." -Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf
“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
Hitler's own words, not someone writing about him. Hitler was a christian, just like you.
Enjoy.
Yeah, yeah, yeah ...
We already went thru that.
~sheese~
Keep up or leave the field ...folks are tired of carrying you straglers.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#530382 May 6, 2013
That's stragglers ...with two g's.

Location hidden

#530383 May 6, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Peace Warrior. I clicked on that link. It shows a car wreck :) I actualy watched it happen on TV :) I recieved my certificate for my first Hebrew class today. I felt like a little kid. I still have a long way to go. But, less than when I started. Interesting things have been entering my mind as to where this road is leading me. I am reminded of a song. Walk On. Let it be so.
Be Blessed Peace Warrior, for you are.
Hey B-man.Havent seen you in a while. Just wanted to extend an olive branch. You been back a while? I havent been posting for a while. Anything new?

Location hidden

#530384 May 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
1)You are using words regarding homosexuals that I have NEVER posted-
I don't think on it.
2) Yes- Peace beyond anything that I ever thought possible (c:
3)& 4) Any one who twists what someone says and requotes it as fact of what was said- Definately AINS & Kaitlyn ... people that come in here just because they feel like getting a rise out of someone- instead of behaving as adults.
5) That came from how many people in here make statements about what I or Epiphany say- and none of it was said by us.
Like instigators come in here to complain about what ever was said to them from anywhere- and they come in and accuse us of having said it- and treat us like we WERE the mean people who have said what eVeR it was~
LOL- I am sleepy... I re read and said "huh?"
Hey deb! Ditto with my post to B-man. Hope all has been going well:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530385 May 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Been trying to understand your words with 'Love' here... when you use the word venom.
Maybe you a bit like me and sometime get the words a bit wrong, coz venom is not a good thing but a poison, something not good. Maybe it's a bit like when I was first learning English and said it is a 'beautiful and disgusting day'!
Mmmmmmmmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RGF6c0tjAgIXX
Morning lil sister- 7 am Tues here - and a lot of posts later! But caught this song you posted Truths. It reminds me of my angel mum, when I told her at age 12, I gotta go to Africa.
“You can be a teacher in your own home too.” she said.
I left for Africa at 18 - she died just before - but those words she spoke have always been so true. No-one has to preach, just Love as Jesus did, forgiving and not judging one another.
LuvU2 and God Bless
No I used the right word.(Venom)When love come knockin at the door and years later death slowly knocks at the door day after day of someone you love.Now you understand meaning of venom.I really liked the lyrics of the song.The words touch the heart deep down.
Love is in the eyes of the beholder means that attraction,sometimes it is not looks that grab the heart.Injection of love and death.One must face both in life.Just keep returning loyality,compassion and love all rolled together.

Location hidden

#530386 May 6, 2013
Hey BlackThunder, Riverside Redneck, LawestZ and G! Looks like a lot of ppl still around. Good to see:)

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530387 May 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
On this issue, Lacez, her vote won't really matter anyway, as you and I, being in Canada, already know, gay rights and gay marriage rights will be in place in the USA, regardless of what a few individuals, or even many individuals want. The USA is already showing a majority of citizens now approving of gay marriage, and that has been a rapid increase, which is continuing.
Having said that, even if there was not a majority, the USA, being the country it is, arrogant,#1, etc., cannot stay a couple hundred or more years behind in this matter, while it's brother and sister countries in the Western World are making equal rights universal, not just for heterosexuals. It will be a politically correct move for the USA, even if they don't necessarily really agree to it.
Much like they fought ending apartheid there back in the 60's and some people still fight it, they can't exist in modern society and be credible by joining forces with the backward parts of the world.
She is inventing her own scenerio of what I say and post Boooots-
I agree that people have choice in who they marry- GOD HIMself gave us all free will to choose what we will do- so legally- I don't see how the government can deny it...however-The USA government won't EVER want to pay out benefits to same sex couples. That is what the hold up is here.$$$$
Regarding how I vote- Morally I do not believe in supporting sin- and Gods word calls homosexuality a sin- Therefore- my conscience will not let me vote on it.
I am allowed to choose NOT to vote to okay it- Just like I am allowed to vote not to pass a budget, or for a congressman...etc-

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#530388 May 6, 2013
Hey Skom, good to see you back posting, hope all is well.

I see that the Wings are down 1-0 after 2, and are down 2 games to 1 in the series. They really need this one, especially since it's at home. Can't afford to go down 3 games to 1.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530389 May 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good with that.
You be you, and I'll be me.
Would never want this any other way.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530390 May 6, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess it is more of a copy and paste thing. Way to much trouble to hold down the "ALT" button and type in the 4 digit number just to get that one little accent mark.
Vi svelo un segreto piccolo: Non mi interessa quello che pensi. Stai così rilevanti come la merda di cane ho scavato del cantiere la scorsa settimana.

Trnaslation:
I'll let you in on a little secret: I don't care what you think. You're about as relevant as the dog shit I scooped out of the yard last week.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530391 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah ...
We already went thru that.
~sheese~
Keep up or leave the field ...folks are tired of carrying you straglers.
LOL (((((Hick))))))

Maybe she needs a turn at doing some housework here in the room-

I swept the floor and fluffed the toss pillows----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 min Buck Crick 163
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min another viewer 974,739
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Bongo 70,901
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Phooey 658,727
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... (Mar '16) 27 min Clive musto 41
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ricky F 53,935
Horny snapchat usernames 1 hr HornyGeordieXXX 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr benkernow 282,990
More from around the web