Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#530277 May 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
You are choosing to focus on the wrongful words of a couple of not quite Christians yets~
.. so, you don't think homosexuality is an abomination or that people who identify as homosexual are sinful degenerates? How about the unwarranted insults heaped on atheists? If you disagree, why not object to such posts ??..
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTION SNIPPED**
Jesus LOVES everyone- Though not everyone will ask Him into their lives. He died so that we may all find peace- so that we could all choose eternity with Him .
.. do you have peace ??..
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTION SNIPPED**
You and a couple of other women...and Duane -seem to want to brew trouble instead of ACTUALLY reading and responding to posts.
.. brew trouble? Me? Alice? What other women? Duane ("G")? How about AINS, SCAR, HICK or BT? Do they brew trouble ??..

.. what do you consider trouble? Perhaps you can provide an example wherein I 'brew trouble' so I'll know how to self-correct my posts ??..
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>Generalizing all the wrongful words given to youz from other sites and real life....and accusing US of the crimes we did not commit.
.. huh? Where in the world did that come from ??..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#530280 May 6, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's possible that honouring your parents may mean being prepared to kill your sister for bringing dishonour on the family.
Honour killings exist all over the Middle East.
Good point.

I'm glad you've been hanging around. This has been a most rewarding thread. I hope it is for you, too.

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#530282 May 6, 2013
Too many people judge others. By judging others they are sinning. Sins are not broken down into categories where one is worse than another. A sin is a sin, period! Live your life the way you want and by what you think is right even if others see it as wrong. For it is your life to live. Even I see people living in ways I think is wrong but I don't judge them nor give them a hard time. I am not here to judge anyone, I am here to live my life and sometimes just doing that is hard enough without worrying about how others live.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#530284 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is in the eye of the beholder.
Once the venom of love is injected.
One just keeps returning for more of it.
Been trying to understand your words with 'Love' here... when you use the word venom.
Maybe you a bit like me and sometime get the words a bit wrong, coz venom is not a good thing but a poison, something not good. Maybe it's a bit like when I was first learning English and said it is a 'beautiful and disgusting day'!
Mmmmmmmmm

Morning lil sister- 7 am Tues here - and a lot of posts later! But caught this song you posted Truths. It reminds me of my angel mum, when I told her at age 12, I gotta go to Africa.
“You can be a teacher in your own home too.” she said.
I left for Africa at 18 - she died just before - but those words she spoke have always been so true. No-one has to preach, just Love as Jesus did, forgiving and not judging one another.
LuvU2 and God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#530285 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Epiphany2
I think your affirmations are what I was looking for. Have you written it yourself?
No...Every Morning I post...Thought for the day....Prime time with God and Encouraging words from K-Love.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530287 May 6, 2013
Taco time ribba ribba latters lol.

Fennario

#530289 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Unhappy, take a hike
Too late, Sparky.
hick-up wrote:
The USA ain't good enough for you
Don't be so hard on yourself. It was alright.

But I found something I like better. If you ever dream about living another life besides pesticides and strip malls, PM me. But don't come visiting. If you saw my life, you'd end yours. I can't be held responsible.
hick-up wrote:
so you sit at your PC in your little third world country and communicate with those you despise.
Again, don't be so hard on yourself.

So how's your day going, amigo?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530290 May 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Been trying to understand your words with 'Love' here... when you use the word venom.
Maybe you a bit like me and sometime get the words a bit wrong, coz venom is not a good thing but a poison, something not good. Maybe it's a bit like when I was first learning English and said it is a 'beautiful and disgusting day'!
Mmmmmmmmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RGF6c0tjAgIXX
Morning lil sister- 7 am Tues here - and a lot of posts later! But caught this song you posted Truths. It reminds me of my angel mum, when I told her at age 12, I gotta go to Africa.
“You can be a teacher in your own home too.” she said.
I left for Africa at 18 - she died just before - but those words she spoke have always been so true. No-one has to preach, just Love as Jesus did, forgiving and not judging one another.
LuvU2 and God Bless
I will be back to address this post.Right now got taco's cookin lol

Fennario

#530292 May 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
And we all noticed that you didn't address one point he raised; *not a single one.* Instead it's just more blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, from a mindless christian like you who wouldn't dare violate the unwritten Eleventh Commandment: "Thou Shalt Not Think." It was too much truth for you, wasn't it?
Witchy woman!

It's always a pleasure to post with you. It's like a high school reunion here on WSJLM.

Fennario

#530294 May 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess that it is more of a distinction between hypothetical(conceived perception) and the realized actuality.
Seen in linear time, it is a progression of "affects"(actions of thought), producing a circumstantial "actuality".
Seen in non-linear time, it would be the "string" of the most likely action of probability to arrive at that end(actuality). That is what us "gamblers" seek to be most proficient at...defining and using that "string" of probability to it's best advantage in any given environment.
In the end, it boils down to the degree of effective understanding and application of that constant reevaluation of probability by the individual of that environment(and his/her affect of control) to achieve success in the particular environment he/she is evaluating and effecting in the process...one that has to be regarded as non-linear as well as linear to achieve the desired outcome.IMO
I would be lying if I said that I understood that.

But I know that you're a decent chap, so I doubt that I would object if I did (understand it).

Fennario

#530296 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Shut yer pie hole. I don't want to converse with him. Go ask yer hillbilly jarhead pappy to splain it to ya.
Nobody knows exactly what your religion is just yet, but I can tell you that it's failing you. I'd stop payment on any checks to it that haven't already cleared. Seriously.

And this advice is for free. God bless you, brother. I've already prayed for you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#530298 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Epiphany2
Today was a good day. First, it cost me 350 euros from my own pocket to fix my car. Then I stucked in the traffic jam and when I arrived at the supermarket, I almost bought a rainbow candle, a kind of magic candle, a candle that changes it colors from inside of the candle when it burns.It had almost the shape of a pyramide and looked from the outside like a monochrome white electro candle on the package.Check this out http://www.glow.co.uk/media/catalog/product/c...
Then I realized that rainbow colors are often misused as a symbol of the gay movement. Instead, I bought a pure white candle.
Glad your Birthday was a good day....Keep your attitude upbeat

Fennario

#530299 May 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
I find that comment offensive, and I think you should ask all people on this site, whoever they may be, separately, to forgive you for saying such an evil thing.
Good luck with that.

Fennario

#530300 May 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
You don't know anything of me.
What would it cost to keep it that way? Name your price. I'm in.

Fennario

#530301 May 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Can feel no need to argue with you.
Can feel no need to explain to you.
Can feel no need to defend myself.
I'm good with that.

You be you, and I'll be me.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#530302 May 6, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>what?
you got not normal life you POS,
only seat here and spread viomits around??
Learn English.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#530303 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Epiphany2
Today was a good day. First, it cost me 350 euros from my own pocket to fix my car. Then I stucked in the traffic jam and when I arrived at the supermarket, I almost bought a rainbow candle, a kind of magic candle, a candle that changes it colors from inside of the candle when it burns.It had almost the shape of a pyramide and looked from the outside like a monochrome white electro candle on the package.Check this out http://www.glow.co.uk/media/catalog/product/c...
Then I realized that rainbow colors are often misused as a symbol of the gay movement. Instead, I bought a pure white candle.
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5mPpMYBeZA9O6lz4 mpOoPAc&index=7
Glad you had a good day Adam, just remember the Conversant with the true rainbow, and here's one no money can buy! There are more adoptions of the rainbow in life, for nations, schools etc. too, but hope you experience one just like this!
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/medi...
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530304 May 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, It's all good. Just thought it might help from you causing your own drowning. I don't like being told either...just so you know. Please inform me when I have reached perfection...as I will, no doubt, be accusing others of their imperfections even before I have reached that apex of perfection...we can revel in that "imperfection" together as the ALL laughs at our faults--OK?
OK BT.:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530305 May 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will speak truth to the best of my ability and knowledge. That is the all that I can do. Christianity is not in totality, the interest of that truth. It is but a possible part of that truth, and therefore may become one of the intregal parts of that truth that I may wish to profess or speak of in the interest of that which I may know. That does not make it the absolute truth, and in all actuality, only a variable perception of those of a limited perception of the actuality of that essence of the true perception of an actual truth.
I on the other hand am not looking for anything else. For me Jesus is the only way. I have a relationship with Jesus through the Holy Spirit and that is why I believe. I don’t mind (except what it means for them according to my belief) if someone believes different than me. I do mind if they come here to harass, cause trouble, bully others and/or belittle those beliefs. I didn’t get on topix to argue and swap insults with jerks. Not saying you are one. I do a lot of scrolling. But some times read a reply to them and read on to see what they replied to.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530306 May 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I am always trying to promote the betterment of mankind. If that happens to discredit the depreciation of christianity or it's inherents in that edifice, then so be it. Please advise me in what I was so incorrect about in the interest of the advancement of mankind.
I would be the first to make any apology in such an instance.
I’m not sure you did. I don’t want to go through all the posts but I probably got your and someone else’s posts mixed up and attributed what they said to you..

As for the rest I think I covered that in my last post.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rosesz 665,628
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Brian_G 284,738
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 2 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 hr Brian_G 980
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 4 hr truth 722
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web