<quoted text>
Good girl. Thank you.Where is my cake?
I had a chocolate swiss roll and i ate it! lol, i'm not sorry!:-p

U never got me a cake on my birthday, so same rule should apply!!!:p
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#530070 May 5, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>So you're a thief ...I'm not surprised. Too bad your life is so puny you have to steal from Topix just to have someone to talk to.<quoted text>
I don't believe in hell, and the Bible was written by cave men.
So you ARE as stupid as I thought you were.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530071 May 5, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still here, aren't I?
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text> So you're a thief ...
wtf?

How am I a "thief?"
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not surprised. Too bad your life is so puny you have to steal from Topix
How do I "steal" from Topix?
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>just to have someone to talk to.
Sounds like a lot of projection to me.

Why are christians such liars?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530072 May 5, 2013
just teasing you, Kate. <smile>
<quoted text>
You need Zeus, the King of the Gods, Lord of the Heavens and Ruler of Mount Olympus. Without him, you are nothing--like your mythical jesus.
<quoted text>
The Roman gods are all based on the Greek gods anyway. The Roman Diana, for example, is in reality the Greek Artemis, Jupiter is Zeus, Bacchus is Dionysus, Venus is Aphrodite... From what I understand, there are more Doric temples in Sicily than there are in Greece.
I have got so many goddess statues around the house... Athena, Hecate, Aphrodite... By the time I've finished dusting the last one, I have to start all over again.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530073 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 34 until yesterday.
Well, that being settled...best wishes and beginning to the rest of your life.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#530075 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lesbo!!!:-)
Do u know where Tide is? I used him as a punch bag/stress ball today, i feel really bad. If u see him, tell him i didn't mean anything by it! Thank you!
.. hi ya, Clem !!..

.. I thought you were using Catcher ..

.. do you need your stress relieved? SKYPE is the answer !!..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#530076 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Was that thunder outside, or the sudden pounding of my heart?
Hi! Funny we should run into each other on Naked Sunday. Stephie's here, too, and says hi. Yum!!
:-D
.. I'll be over in a bit ..

.. should I bring scarves ??..
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530081 May 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
((((((HFN))))))) Excellent and relevent to my home church !
Borrowing sweet sister.
Hey ((((Truths)))),
Iím glad I posted something you could use.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530083 May 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you can't explain how I'm being a bigot whereas I can do so easily.
That's because I'm not a bigot.
See, when you can't back up your claims it means that your claims are invalid.
bigot
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race
--------
You are intolerant of our religion for your own or lack of one.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530084 May 5, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really are clueless!!!
You call Christians "bigots" because you say they are intolerant of the beliefs of others while you show your own "bigoted" intolerance of Christians and Christianity time and time again in here.
That makes you not only a "bigot" but it also makes you a huge "hypocrite".
Trolls like you are so blind to your own actions!!!
I agree

Location hidden

#530086 May 5, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
bigot
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race
--------
You are intolerant of our religion for your own or lack of one.
Really?
Who or what was the first instance of bigotry?
It appears that you are also self implicated of bigotry by accusation. He who throws the first stone...who's place is it to judge? Is it in truth, justice and fairness?- either direction?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530087 May 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Who or what was the first instance of bigotry?
It appears that you are also self implicated of bigotry by accusation. He who throws the first stone...who's place is it to judge? Is it in truth, justice and fairness?- either direction?
It is plain and simple. He called Truths a bigot. I let him know he was what he called someone else.

Hey, why are you judging me? Didnít you say whose place is it to judge? Think about it.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530088 May 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you choose to eat a ham and cheese sandwich becuase you chose carnal pleasure over God's commandments, of course you are using Paul's saying he has the power to revoke some of God's Laws as an excuse.
Paul bit the apple and handed it to you, you chose to eat it.
"Where are you ?" Genesis 3:9
My main concern and goal is to represent what Christ actually counseled and advised. Not the Jewish laws and assumptions by Paul.
Jesus said it was not as important what we put into our mouth and body- as what comes out of our mouths.
He also advised to be IN The Spirit of love when we talk with each other <3 Not antagonists and haters.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530089 May 5, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,not a female.
I wasn't trying to counsel anyone, just notice that you try to
make sure the CHRISTIANS word their posts like you think they should.
For the most part- the Christians on here seem to be mighty fine people , especially with the ATTACKERS on here. Christians have to word their posts according to the reply they need to answer. They all seem to 'Stand up for Righteousness' in their OWN way.
There will be some we may disagree with , but so did Jesus's disciples at times , disagreed.
I don't make up the rules~ God did~

The calling placed on my heart is for dual purposes and for the purpose of The Cross~ Others have a different area that they cover.

1) God advises siblings i n Christ to help each other due to our love of Him and for the Word we represent- and love of each other.

2) those who may be led astray by misdeeds of siblings i n Christ.

~*~

Mature Christians except counsel- as they know that we can not expect NON Christians to want to hear us regarding God...if We ourselves DON'T even LISTEN to each other (c:

The assistance is offered out of love- and not the flesh.

Location hidden

#530090 May 5, 2013
Lessons from a stop light:

Earlier this week I woke up, turned off the alarm, fell back asleep, and over slept. I woke up feeling terrible, cold in my eyes, groggy, and just generaly out of sinc. But, the race was on. Get the kids up, bathroom time each, get them dressed and to school on time. Then off to work. I got to work and I still felt terrible and out of sinc. I sometimes drive truck and make delieveries. This day I did. I am known for getting it done when it needs to be done. And getting things delivered and back on time. I drive this route quite often so I kow how to time the lights. This morning I had a heavy load. I came to the first light and just when I am getting ready to go through the intersection the light turns yellow. Speed up and go through knowing I would probably go through on red or slam on the breaks and risk the load crashing to the front of the truck and force the person behind me to slam on the breaks. Light after light I had the same choice. I tried both safely. But I wasn't happy. I make these lights every time or after the first one. But not this day. The next light same thing. And a voice in my head said SLOW DOWN. I wasn't speeding, but as I sit at the light I thought, no kidding, slow down. I was out of sinc both with the lights and within myself. So I forced myself to slow down. I made the delivery and I was concience of not being in a hury there. I got back in the truck and headed back to the shop. Two times on the way back drivers pulled out right in front of me without looking. And I mean right in front of me. If I would have been 1/2 a second faster they would have gotten hit. No fault of my own. I hadn't been speeding, I try to not. It's against the law. By the end of the day I was back in sinc, because I listened to lessons from a stop light. I am convinced that there are many things that go on around us that not only speak of the things around us but also the things inside of us. The animals pay attention to the things around them for survival. I think we should too. I believe we can learn from every situation if we will just pay attention. Who knows, we might even learn lessons from a stop light.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530091 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
Where is my cake? And where are my presents?
Is it your birthday??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530092 May 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As the Bible says, we must decrease while he must increase, I 'll keep you and your husband in my prayers and ask likewise of you myself.
Blessings.
Thank you brother (c: Will do (((((Scott))))))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530093 May 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Not everyone naming the name of Christ have what they profess, many who profess Christ are not his to begin with because they themsrlves have said so, and some who have claimed to believe haven'tb yet let go of everything that they need to.
Adultry and fornication are just as much sin as homosexuality, and God hates it all ( the sin that is ) but the Bible is wuite clear and apparent on homosexuality, so much so that he even destroyed the twin cities of sodomn and gomorah when the cities got out of hand with it. The subjects of all sexual immorality has been preached upon and condemned.
Agree~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530094 May 5, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ((((Truths)))),
Iím glad I posted something you could use.
HFN
You never miss (c:

Location hidden

#530096 May 5, 2013
In respect and reverence to any and all humanity in this existence that we know of...

How is it that any man could consider himself equitable(justified) to judge any other of creation, in the light that he/she is in ignorance of the creation of the ALL, in it's totality of any sense of understanding and justification of any part thereof, or any weight of scale of the justification of the heart by which the scale of justice and purity are weighed by a feather, when he, himself is weighed and justified by that very same scale of justice and purity.
It is, in effect, an attempt to corrupt by interference, and an attempt to corrupt the balance and justice by which we are judged as individuals by the ALL...and can only lead to self destruction afforded by the individual originating the intent of the insurrection of proper weighing of the heart to the truth and core of reality of that individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 795,714
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Gods r Delusions ... 568,304
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 267,482
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 13 min gazzipants 13
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 33 min John 57
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min waaasssuuup 442,018
Scientific proof for God's existence 39 min HipGnosis 592
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Esther12 120,742
More from around the web