Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530127 May 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
LOL- Golly GEE - I forgot how much I missed the clueless disagreeable people... I MEAN icons
(c; *wink*
There we go- that's what I as craving (c:

Happy dreams (((((Everyone))))))

~ Let go of malice before it destroys you~ CHOOSE this day to have peace- your family will thank you for it ~

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530128 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no cake but 2 red candles are on for spiritual use if you know what I mean.
well, if strength, passion and love are what you are after, that is the altar you are lighting in it's reverence.
Have at it!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#530130 May 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So your interpret Jesus' words as you see fit and all other interpretations are wrong, right.
If He had said "What is done with your heart is more important than what is done with your hands.", you could justify atrocities as long as it was done without emotions.
All sociopathic rapists and murders would get an instant pass to Heaven.
LOL ((((Duane))))) You have a longstanding habit of misinterpreting peoples posts- and rewriting their intent.

Have a good sleep~ bed time here~

Location hidden

#530132 May 5, 2013
It has been quite a weekend in here. I was taken to school, had a couple of real good back and forths, shared views with some accuaintances from the past and some new ones. And Peace Warrior, I did read your post. And I feel what you are saying.
I think I shall call it a night. Good Night All :)

Location hidden

#530133 May 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
LOL- I AM consistant- a 2009 post
"HERE IS THE thought that formed as I was pondering that
WE ARE CHOSEN by God to know Him..
WHAT IF MY VERY FRIENDS and FAMILY ON LINE and off...
were NOT chosen to KNOW HIM ????
!THAT just struck me as SO SAD FRIENDs!
MAYBE in HIS wisdom...
HE places MANY HERE
JUST for HIS USE , AND not FOR your SALVATION?!?!
... by giving US- His CHOSEN PEOPLE--> YOU!
He can USE non BELIEVING friends... JUST for US to practice our outreach and to HELP us to grow as His servants ???
IT is SAD to know that ALL of us ARE NOT meant to KNOW Him.
Many TIMES I have posted IN Topix and at Yahoo...that maybe the persons I post to, are NOT the person GOD is looking to save...
He may be looking for a lurker that never posts... BUT that READS posts.
God's WORD NEVER returns void~ SO SOMEONE is being reached BY Him through Christian posts.
ONLY HE knows which people will be called IN TO HIS Word~ by the dedication of His chosen! ONLY HE KNOWS .
HE IS THE Truth The Light AND The way~ EVEN if YOU don't believe in Him~ HE will USE You to complete His purpose and GAIN those whom He seeks .
****THAT IS WHY it is SO IMPORTANT for Christians to REPRESENT Him POSITIVELY and IN Christs own way. To GIVE HOPE TO the hurting people... THE PEOPLE WHO WONDER "is THIS all THERE IS?"
Love,deb~ "
Nah...What is sad is that not all of know what true love is...and we try to appropriate it in lesser ways than it really is... THAT is sad- THAT is really sad.

Location hidden

#530134 May 5, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing. It was my pleasure to read.
aah-E TU
Thank you!

Location hidden

#530138 May 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I am who I am even when no one is looking to see what I say or do~ I do care.
Good! That is all you really need to have any worry... it doesn't really matter whether I believe as you or not does it?!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530140 May 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not judging you...you are bringing it on yourself. I am only telling you that it will happen.
I usually don’t call someone a bigot unless they have been calling us bigots while they are one themselves. Maybe not the best thing to do but not much of what is best in going on in here anyway

As to your post, now you have told me. I’m not in the mood to be told. Haven’t been since we were invaded by jerks.

Anyway have a good day.

Location hidden

#530141 May 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
So true!
So you know and understand---thank you for that! We are one of the ALL, and together, we are the ALL. Once we can realize that reality, we can then become one and the ALL.

Location hidden

#530142 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
Can you guys tell me how to wish right?
Some say one has to blow the candles out before you wish something others say one has to smother the flame of the candle with two wet fingers. Is there any recipe how to speak a wish.
Any formulation or trick?
No brother. Just wish for good things..it doesn't really matter what. Anything to make your existence better...and I will be there to promote that wish in your interest also....just do it and you know I will be there pushing for you too!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#530143 May 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind Man, I am being as honest and forthright as I can be here. I can only hope that you(or anyone else) can appreciate that as truth on my part, because it is just that, and only that.
I am glad(lousy word) you "get it"(understand). At least someone does> THANKS! It means a lot to me that you do.
So you were just trying to help? I did not take it that way. If I am wrong I apologize but I think I remember you speaking unfavorably about Christians. Maybe it wasn’t you.

Location hidden

#530145 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not call it altar. I have several small candles and two glass candles. I need some tips hoiw to formulate a wish and how to make the wishes come true. It isn´t easier as I thought.
I will not offer you the spells of magick. You need to "earn" them. They are not "free". You can not attain them as free wish...you must earn them...that requires work and sacrifice. "Tips" are forgeries into the true knowledge of magick. That takes a lifetime to aquire and understand.,..there is no "easy road" to that end...please believe me...I am telling you the truth....I KNOW...as I said...

Location hidden

#530146 May 5, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually don’t call someone a bigot unless they have been calling us bigots while they are one themselves. Maybe not the best thing to do but not much of what is best in going on in here anyway
As to your post, now you have told me. I’m not in the mood to be told. Haven’t been since we were invaded by jerks.
Anyway have a good day.
Hey, It's all good. Just thought it might help from you causing your own drowning. I don't like being told either...just so you know. Please inform me when I have reached perfection...as I will, no doubt, be accusing others of their imperfections even before I have reached that apex of perfection...we can revel in that "imperfection" together as the ALL laughs at our faults--OK?

Location hidden

#530147 May 5, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were just trying to help? I did not take it that way. If I am wrong I apologize but I think I remember you speaking unfavorably about Christians. Maybe it wasn’t you.
I will speak truth to the best of my ability and knowledge. That is the all that I can do. Christianity is not in totality, the interest of that truth. It is but a possible part of that truth, and therefore may become one of the intregal parts of that truth that I may wish to profess or speak of in the interest of that which I may know. That does not make it the absolute truth, and in all actuality, only a variable perception of those of a limited perception of the actuality of that essence of the true perception of an actual truth.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#530148 May 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Al Stewart--Year Of the Cat
Yes, that's a good one.

I first picked up on him when he released Past, Present and Future.

Location hidden

#530149 May 5, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always trying to promote the betterment of mankind. If that happens to discredit the depreciation of christianity or it's inherents in that edifice, then so be it. Please advise me in what I was so incorrect about in the interest of the advancement of mankind.
I would be the first to make any apology in such an instance.

Watford, UK

#530150 May 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not being an unbeliever, I can't speak for them, so I will speak for myself instead. JESUS is where JESUS is ~ if HE is not with you, then it is the fault of yourself....
Was it also the fault of the Incas, Aztecs, Mayans, Greeks, Persians, Sumerians, etc, that Jesus wasn't with them?

What about those other species of humans - neanderthals, homo erectus, homo habilis that go back millions of years? Was it their fault that Jesus was not with them?

Watford, UK

#530151 May 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think that anyone is trying to deny him his right of free speech, but thankfully God's sheep are going to only hear GOD'S voice, and a stranger they will not follow.
It's thanks to secular societies that we have free speech.

We all know what it's like in countries where religion takes control where you can be executed for blasphemy. Christianity was like that when it had social control and people were killed for heresy, witchcraft, etc.

Secular = freedom
Religion = subjugation
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#530152 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
Truths
I have never celebrated birthdays, since I've grown up. Maybe 4 times when I was a child.Birthdays have never meant anything to me. It's just another day in your life nothing more, and I thank God for being healthy and alive.
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay mister- but think of this-
it is a day that celebrates YOU~
The YOU which God planned and formed ~ Even if we celebrate by giving praise- but not having a fuss made over us with a party- God celebrates His work.
You must have had a miserable childhood, to be so ignored as a child on the anniversary of your birth.

All of a sudden, I feel really, really sorry for you.

Watford, UK

#530153 May 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Any sex before or outside marriage is included, but I believe you knew that already.
Yes, I did know that.

According to the god of the Bible it was death to any woman who had the temerity to have sex before she married. By the way, was it also death to men who weren't virgins on their wedding night?

Anyway, back to women: How would a man determine whether his bride was a virgin or not?

By checking whether her hymen was intact, that's how.

You know, that fragile, thin membrane of skin which can be torn by penetration, injury and disease.

So there you have it:

God designed women with a hymen, which can tear under many circumstances. He then created laws which meant death to women for not having that sign of virginity.

Note that this need for virginity was neither wanted nor needed for menfolk.

This makes sense from a historical viewpoint where we're looking at a primitive and barbaric society. It makes zero sense from the point of view that a god who is positively overflowing with love for humans, had anything to with the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Phooey 640,831
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Insults Are Easier 36,756
Do married white women secretly want a black guy? (Nov '10) 7 min too fun 11
Do Indian men like Chinese girls 31 min Theresa000 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr andet1987 1,688
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 1 hr andet1987 21
Sissy Boys love black guys 1 hr Sissyvanessa74 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jake from State Farm 969,747
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 hr Paul is dead 4,043
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr AussieBobby 280,829
More from around the web