“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#530002 May 5, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi shrink?
What do you think?
Why didn't the 'Iam' mention that he was before Terah?
Because in those times it was common knowledge and already known(especially among the "elites") so there would have been no need for any explanation....that's why. When the two/three "beings of the "blue shimmering essence" appeared to Abraham, he knew explicitly who and what they were-without question...and followed their commands without question-they were his commanders and emissaries of Enlil by proxy(the "watchers").
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530003 May 5, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand false science. Logicaly and scietificaly, we can not even exist.
Thanks for proving that christians understand neither science nor logic.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530005 May 5, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything of me.
I know you by your posts.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#530006 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I believe that we all need Jesus.
You need Zeus, the King of the Gods, Lord of the Heavens and Ruler of Mount Olympus. Without him, you are nothing--like your mythical jesus.

Location hidden

#530007 May 5, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Because this statement is a total lie.
The christ has not yet come.
And in the west, the Inca are still awaiting Pacal(Votan) to return.
Who is the real eggman?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530008 May 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.... one of the funniest postings I've ever read!! I suppose you make up your own tests for your students to pass as well, and the Government agrees with you wholeheartedly!! LMAO...
As well as lesson plans, study guides and experiments.

Yes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#530010 May 5, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm your mentor, however, you do not know that yet.
Stay tuned.
Who appointed you my mentor??
Of all the intelligent people who post here
that have knowledge way beyond me.Tis no
reason to want to be my mentor.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#530011 May 5, 2013
There is nothing a person can do or say to get another person to Christ. It takes the Holy Spirit. A person can be used of the Spirit. But still, It takes the Holy Spirit. Jesus is calling, will you answer?
The way I see some of these Christians write to these unbelievers, I wonder do they all really know and understand the truth of what you write here.

Location hidden

#530012 May 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Christians here disagree with us.
I think that loving trumps betrayal every time.
Accirding to Chrisitanity, a gay loving relationship is evil but whoring around on one's spouse is a slight offense.
I don't find Christianity to have many moral values worthy of my respect. Of course, that is just my own moral compass. I impose it on no one else nor do I need to invoke a deity to support it.
I know they do, religion has been twisted so much. I understand why u people get annoyed with religions, we r also annoyed with all this bullshit in India. U've only got 1 or 3 Gods to deal with, I have to deal with 33 million, lmao!! HA! BEAT THAT!!:-p

Sure, that's your belief, u have every right to believe it. Well, that is my belief that u have the right to have non-belief. Muslims will probably not agree with me on that one, lol.

Nobody can impose anything like that, coz that would be like Hitler rule. Even the saints who came up with the divine laws didn't force it on anybody. They said, thou shalt not kill, but if u really want to kill someone, it's all up to u!!!!

Location hidden

#530013 May 5, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
So all this is a total lie because Abraham was polytheistic, as his father Terah was.
Apparently, the Jesus of the bible was deeply mis-informed or that the authors of the big 4 simply used him as a means to continue monotheism.
I would expect it was the latter. Those who formulated the "bible" left out some very important writings and explanations in concern of history etc. for obvious reasons.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#530015 May 5, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You need Zeus, the King of the Gods, Lord of the Heavens and Ruler of Mount Olympus. Without him, you are nothing--like your mythical jesus.
Oh MY, Kate. Greek ?

I thought you were Italian ?

Gloriamus Deus Pater!

Praise the Father of the Gods!

Location hidden

#530016 May 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend who is going to Birmingham for a month, in June and July!! His son is studying theology (believe it or not) at the uni, and it's the critical period for him, so the dad is going to give the son "support."
You don't want to meet this guy....
I am not 7 feet tall or even 6 feet tall.
Lol, i don't go to birmingham uni. Thank GOD!!

Thank god for that too. u know in india we have a saying that really tall people have their brains in their feet! lol, i don't mean anything by it, that's just what we say. Coz really tall guys look like they on dope! heheheheeeeeeee i'm just joking!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#530017 May 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your counsel (((((Sister))))))
Trust me when I tell you that they were not SWEET behaving non Christians (c: and they did NOT like being told that God was using them either .
It was in reading their accusations against many of the self claimed Christians - that I had view of the points that we all need to know.
Christians can and often times ARE- the biggest detractors from Christ- due to their misbehavior and mistreatment toward others.... all "In The Name Of God". Instead of them using God's mandates regarding our treatment of others- the flesh kicks in ... just like it does in non Christians. argumentitve
Nope,not a female.

I wasn't trying to counsel anyone, just notice that you try to
make sure the CHRISTIANS word their posts like you think they should.

For the most part- the Christians on here seem to be mighty fine people , especially with the ATTACKERS on here. Christians have to word their posts according to the reply they need to answer. They all seem to 'Stand up for Righteousness' in their OWN way.

There will be some we may disagree with , but so did Jesus's disciples at times , disagreed.

Location hidden

#530018 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
How old am I today? What do you think?
Can I guess??

33?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#530020 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I was So happy yesterday!!
Blame it on the hormones or the full moon!! It happens sometimes, i'm human!!
Yes Mam--that is good to know---stay happy--LOL

Location hidden

#530021 May 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Adam, I existed.
In some form-YES.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#530024 May 5, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,not a female.
I wasn't trying to counsel anyone, just notice that you try to
make sure the CHRISTIANS word their posts like you think they should.
For the most part- the Christians on here seem to be mighty fine people , especially with the ATTACKERS on here. Christians have to word their posts according to the reply they need to answer. They all seem to 'Stand up for Righteousness' in their OWN way.
There will be some we may disagree with , but so did Jesus's disciples at times , disagreed.
Good evening SP, very good point of which I agree.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#530025 May 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not being an unbeliever, I can't speak for them, so I will speak for myself instead. JESUS is where JESUS is ~ if HE is not with you, then it is the fault of yourself....
.. is being Jewish a fault ??..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#530026 May 5, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you by your posts.
.. would you like to know me in another way ??..

Location hidden

#530027 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Right beside it.
Oh i was close! u meant to say hot, warm, warmer, cold, cool, ice cube...things like that!

34?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min razz58 2,624
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min juts fooky 444,094
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min BenAdam 853,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Gods r Delusions ... 595,768
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 48 min apg 253
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 272,043
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 100,666
More from around the web