Epiphany2 wrote:
Have a great day everyone.....GOD BLESS
Yes, praise be to AN.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#529914 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U know that i would never call u a retard, u know that! You're different and when we talk, it's different! U never pretend to know about science, I f8ckin' never lecture u about law, coz compared to u i have 0% knowledge on the topic. U figure out who is not included!:-p
Let's start with all the retards who are gonna take down a government with their lickle guns. The people who would piss their pants even if the suffered a little bit of torture! That's one type of retard.
U got religious retards, who think only their religion is right. Their's is the word of God coz they say it is. If i say my religion is the word of God they stone me to death and call me a devil. second type of retard!!
Third type of retard are the atheists who think they are more intelligent than religious retards, coz that evolution is a fact coz the educational system says it is. They do not have even a Bsc degree level understanding or genetic variation. The have no idea which genes on which chromosome have undergone what type of mutation to give rise to different species. I doubt they have even any genetic or molecular understanding of cellular machinery.
The have no degree in physics/chemistry, they have no understanding of nuclear decay etc...but they think they understand fossils. Coz the scientist on tv says the fossil is 3 million years old so it must be, the scientists then says the fossil is 6 million years old so again it must be. The have not dedicated their life to any science and then they have the nerve to pretend they understand evolution.
F*ckin' hell, i'm gonna spend my whole life in biology and chemistry. I got to live, eat and breath it! And it's shocking that us Msc students are confused, we put our hands up and say we don't know, we ask the teacher, other researchers, read journals all day long on the brilliant site called science direct!!! And we still think about stuff and say we don't know! But retards know everything, even if they haven't gone to school!
There r too many other one's, u know who they are! Sorry for the essay!
OK Clementine, good enough. I get it.

I'm starting to think you and Alice should go to law school. You are both very bright, catch on quickly, and are critical thinkers. And you could be study buddies!!

OK then, Harrods by the ostrich egg case? It's not far from the oyster bar and the cheeses.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#529915 May 5, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Those followed the link and read it, know that the nothing in this equation is, in their own words,("nothing" is an illusion"). They can not create nothing. So in truth they can not make something from nothing. Basicaly it says we can not creat nothing. But, we can make it look like nothing. And since we can make it look like nothing, let us then say we can make something from nothing. And now let us all say to the world that it is FACT. And the world believes it is a FACT. When in fact it is not. It is an illusion. FAKE, FRAUD
That explains the Bible and Christianity perfectly.

You don't understand science, though.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#529917 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
The Jews were trying to trip Jesus up with slick question. Just as manyposters on this thread try to trip up those who profess to believe, with slick questions. Thinking themselves to be the authority. They brought Abraham into the discussion. And used Abraham as a reference point. One of Jesus responses was "before Abraham was, I am. He used the reference point they had chosen.
So all this is a total lie because Abraham was polytheistic, as his father Terah was.

Apparently, the Jesus of the bible was deeply mis-informed or that the authors of the big 4 simply used him as a means to continue monotheism.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#529918 May 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Yes, we have a right to insist on parity. Christians want to be able to say "Jesus is the reason for the season" on a billboard, but call then retorts like "You know it's a myth" inflammatory and insensitive.
And they want to say that their comments about gays are not bigotry or hatred, but that comments about Christian homophobia represent intolerance and Christian bashing.
Now that we have a voice, there need be no special privileges granted to Christians any more.
And yes, ridicule is entirely appropriate, as when people who believe things for no reason at all demand exacting scientific proof for contradictory positions: "Prove it!"
Or people that give no account of anything beyond "goddidit," but require detailed pathways for abiogenesis before the hypothesis can be considered.
We need show no deference to this monstrosity called Christianity. Faith is not a virtue. Nothing fails like prayer. The bible is not wisdom. Jehovah is an immoral, mythological monster. Love does not involve torture. They are all appropriate.
You are another one ...
Unhappy, take a hike ...you are already pretty good at it.

I really laugh at you.
The USA ain't good enough for you ...so you sit at your PC in your little third world country and communicate with those you despise.

You remind me of the clown that doesn't understand "it's over" so you ride up & down the street where you no longer reside until you find yourself served with a restraining order and trespass warning.

Man, grow up and get a life.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#529919 May 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
look on the first page of psalms described who wrote those Psalms
King James Bible is the best for your very narrow peanut education?
so?
don't waist time here,
grab Bible, pray before open Bible,and read the book of Bible psalms who is the largesr and most widely used book in the Bible
LOL, you have a lot to learn.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#529922 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex before marriage is a sin but it´s not worthy to death.
Notwithstanding that there's no such thing as sin....

The god if the Bible wants women dead for having sex before marriage.

In fact, he not only wants them dead but he creates them with a hymen. A fragile tissue of skin that doesn't need a penis to tear it. He then instructs his followers to kill all women who aren't virgins on their wedding night.

How dumb is that?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#529923 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U know that i would never call u a retard, u know that! You're different and when we talk, it's different! U never pretend to know about science, I f8ckin' never lecture u about law, coz compared to u i have 0% knowledge on the topic. U figure out who is not included!:-p
Let's start with all the retards who are gonna take down a government with their lickle guns. The people who would piss their pants even if the suffered a little bit of torture! That's one type of retard.
U got religious retards, who think only their religion is right. Their's is the word of God coz they say it is. If i say my religion is the word of God they stone me to death and call me a devil. second type of retard!!
Third type of retard are the atheists who think they are more intelligent than religious retards, coz that evolution is a fact coz the educational system says it is. They do not have even a Bsc degree level understanding or genetic variation. The have no idea which genes on which chromosome have undergone what type of mutation to give rise to different species. I doubt they have even any genetic or molecular understanding of cellular machinery.
The have no degree in physics/chemistry, they have no understanding of nuclear decay etc...but they think they understand fossils. Coz the scientist on tv says the fossil is 3 million years old so it must be, the scientists then says the fossil is 6 million years old so again it must be. The have not dedicated their life to any science and then they have the nerve to pretend they understand evolution.
F*ckin' hell, i'm gonna spend my whole life in biology and chemistry. I got to live, eat and breath it! And it's shocking that us Msc students are confused, we put our hands up and say we don't know, we ask the teacher, other researchers, read journals all day long on the brilliant site called science direct!!! And we still think about stuff and say we don't know! But retards know everything, even if they haven't gone to school!
You sound so very unhappy and stressed out . Take time to smell the roses. No one can be perfect. Look to the bright side of life instead of the all the negative .

Watford, UK

#529925 May 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody care what you think?
your thinking doesn't have any spiritual global influence on anyone?
read Bible and pray,
that is all what you can do before your death very soon?
Read the Bible?

Ok...

"His breasts are full of milk." - Job 21:24

There, that makes perfect sense.

Holy holy holy

Watford, UK

#529926 May 5, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow--you are most certainly WRONG! Sorry---NOT!
Nope.

Everyone knows how Satan fooled the god of the Bible by being in the Garden of Eden without God's knowledge.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#529927 May 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
first time dr Shrink agree with your handsome most smart post,
read my sweet gesture to you,kiss my a..... and take small brake-coffe or stinking budwiser
o
if you are unhappy from smart dr Shrink posts?also join crowd of those f..atheists and idiots and move on to find secure place for your poor child little penaut brain?
Get lost 007.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#529929 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a good essay.

Watford, UK

#529931 May 5, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
You are another one ...
I really laugh at you.
The USA ain't good enough for you ...so you sit at your PC in your little third world country and communicate with those you despise.
You remind me of the clown that doesn't understand "it's over" so you ride up & down the street where you no longer reside until you find yourself served with a restraining order and trespass warning.
IANS was talking about parity and you throw a snit fit.

What's up? Don't Christians like a level playing field?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#529932 May 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
See, the only problem with that is that through a forum, it's extremely hard, if not impossible, to get someone to think more on their views about homosexuality, let alone change them.
Most people only change their views and understand better when a family member or friend is gay.
You don't know Annie ...

Watford, UK

#529934 May 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea
you know it,
what is sin what is not sin
idiots like you were many born and dead around this world,
and never change basic sin description in Bible.Gal 5;17;21
but stupid ones like you harm only own sick atheistic cow manure brain?
most dumb are such poor miserable dung moral creature like you,living like wild animals and die like few pound of dead stinking full of desesea bodies covered by coffin,6 fee hole and soil
The above frightened lunatic rant needs translating into something more coherent.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529935 May 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
Sex outside marriage is never compareable with homosexuality.
Why?

Because you do one and not the other ?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#529938 May 5, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS was talking about parity and you throw a snit fit.
What's up? Don't Christians like a level playing field?
You'd have to ask a Christian.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529939 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
The Jews were trying to trip Jesus up with slick question. Just as manyposters on this thread try to trip up those who profess to believe, with slick questions. Thinking themselves to be the authority. They brought Abraham into the discussion. And used Abraham as a reference point. One of Jesus responses was "before Abraham was, I am. He used the reference point they had chosen.
Before Adam, I existed.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#529941 May 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Yes, we have a right to insist on parity. Christians want to be able to say "Jesus is the reason for the season" on a billboard, but call then retorts like "You know it's a myth" inflammatory and insensitive.
And they want to say that their comments about gays are not bigotry or hatred, but that comments about Christian homophobia represent intolerance and Christian bashing.
Now that we have a voice, there need be no special privileges granted to Christians any more.
And yes, ridicule is entirely appropriate, as when people who believe things for no reason at all demand exacting scientific proof for contradictory positions: "Prove it!"
Or people that give no account of anything beyond "goddidit," but require detailed pathways for abiogenesis before the hypothesis can be considered.
We need show no deference to this monstrosity called Christianity. Faith is not a virtue. Nothing fails like prayer. The bible is not wisdom. Jehovah is an immoral, mythological monster. Love does not involve torture. They are all appropriate.
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
You are another one ...
I really laugh at you.
And we all noticed that you didn't address one point he raised; *not a single one.* Instead it's just more blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, from a mindless christian like you who wouldn't dare violate the unwritten Eleventh Commandment: "Thou Shalt Not Think."

It was too much truth for you, wasn't it?
mike

AOL

#529942 May 5, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really are clueless!!!
You call Christians "bigots" because you say they are intolerant of the beliefs of others while you show your own "bigoted" intolerance of Christians and Christianity time and time again in here.
That makes you not only a "bigot" but it also makes you a huge "hypocrite".
Trolls like you are so blind to your own actions!!!
First of all,..you're not a christian!...the correct term is "wanna-be".

It doesn't appear your near death experience has brought you any closer to a GOD. So,..you must have "faked" the heart attack, or there is no GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Gods r Delusion x... 673,296
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Rob Ford Sr 286,296
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Catcher1 104,723
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 981,314
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Drifter 4,052
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr Peter Ross 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,813
More from around the web