Why Should Jesus Love Me?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#529727 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate liver and mine is diseased. Please eat the better parts.
I hear the cheeks are good.
I'm vegan.

Can I poke through the stomach and intestine contents?

Peanut !!!!

Corn !!!!

Mine, mine, mine.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#529728 May 4, 2013
If one professes to abide in Christ how ought he to walk.

He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk even as He walked. 1 John 2:6

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#529729 May 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I never know what going to come rollin out of me.lol.Thank goodness is only one of me.lol God bless.lu2
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll swing right on by pick you up and we head out for one grand adventure in that beauty.We have a ball of a time.lol God bless lu2
Who's the lady at the mirror in your new avatar?~~smile~~ We can do anything except dress like that!
Catch u later, have to go now. Might be your Mon by then, more appointments all day 2morro. 4-40 Sun now.
Good to smile with you again lil sister, and keep truckin' with those texts... God Bless U.xx
lil whispers wrote:
What is said of the stability of God's charactor.
For I am the Lord I change not..Malachi 3:6
So let it be.
LuVU2 and God Bless

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529730 May 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
If one professes to abide in Christ how ought he to walk.
He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk even as He walked. 1 John 2:6
The Dude abides

BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529734 May 4, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Poor lonely Timmy, you have no friends. They took their pity and now you are OWNED.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jCkf96m5YWQXX&feature=you tu.be&noredirect=1
Der Derp.
OWNED, lol

You poor lonely old man.

Do you need some gay links?

I can't post them here, Skype me ;-)

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529735 May 4, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is River Tam or you can call her Kittenkoder.
What do you call me in your sleep?

Never mind, I'll leave that to you.

River, River, River...

Rent free :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#529736 May 4, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
There is nothing a person can do or say to get another person to Christ. It takes the Holy Spirit. A person can be used of the Spirit. But still, It takes the Holy Spirit. Jesus is calling, will you answer?

Location hidden

#529737 May 4, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is River Tam or you can call her Kittenkoder.
OMG, I'M CONFUSED!! I'm going back to study mode!

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#529738 May 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What other blessing attends commandment keeping.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:a good understanding have all they that do His commandments.
Psalms 111:10
Fear the Lord.

That's what it comes down to. Your religion is built on fear.

Hardly surprising given that the Bible is full of instructions to fear its god:

Do not take advantage of each other, but fear your God. I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 25:17

Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name.
Deuteronomy 6:13

For the Lord your God dried up the Jordan before you until you had crossed over. The Lord your God did to the Jordan just what he had done to the Red Sea when he dried it up before us until we had crossed over. He did this so that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the Lord is powerful and so that you might always fear the Lord your God
Joshua 4:23-24

Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord.
Joshua 23:14

If you fear the Lord and serve and obey him and do not rebel against his commands, and if both you and the king who reigns over you follow the Lord your God--good! But if you do not obey the Lord, and if you rebel against his commands, his hand will be against you, as it was against your fathers.
1 Samuel 12:14-15

But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24

For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
1 Chronicles 16:25-26

So I continued, "What you are doing is not right. Shouldn't you walk in the fear of our God to avoid the reproach of our Gentile enemies?
Nehemiah 5:9

Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.
Psalms 2:11

The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous.
Psalms 19:9

You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
Psalms 22:23

Who, then, is the man that fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him. He will spend his days in prosperity, and his descendants will inherit the land. The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.
Psalms 25:12-14

How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.
Psalms 31:19

Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the people of the world revere him. For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.
Psalms 33:8-9

" Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529739 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I'M CONFUSED!! I'm going back to study mode!
Don't worry too much, dear.

The left side of his body droops a bit.

It was inevitable.

Watford, UK

#529740 May 5, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Chinese.
How far east are you?
My grandmother made me date a boy even though she knew I was lesbian. When I puked on her shoes, she finally got the message. She still doesn't understand though.
Arranged.
Should I post the def.
Cool!

I've been fortunate enough to visit China.

Watford, UK

#529741 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yh, that's me!!! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Nice to meet you again!

Location hidden

#529742 May 5, 2013
What is sin.

Whosoever committeth sin trangresseth also the law;for sin is the trangression of the law.
1 John 3:4

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529743 May 5, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool!
I've been fortunate enough to visit China.
I've visited many places. I wish I could say that all of those experiences were fortunate.

I visited Topix once or twice.

Location hidden

#529744 May 5, 2013
In what condition are all men.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.Romans 3:23

We have before proved both Jews and Gentiles that they are all under sin.Romans 3:9

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#529745 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
And no, morality is not subject to change. I've said this 100 times before that it was wrong to kill, rape and abuse someone more than 5,000 years ago and it still is today and always will be in the hearts of moral people!!!...
Not only is morality subjective in the sense that different people can have very different values, the values that one person has can change at any time.

What you are talking about is majority consensus.

Meow.

Location hidden

#529746 May 5, 2013
By what are all men proved guility.

Now we know that what things sover the law saith,It saith to them who are under the law that every mouth may be stopped and all the world may become guility before God.
Romans 3:19

Location hidden

#529747 May 5, 2013
Does faith in God make void the law.

Do we then make void the law thru faith.God forbid yea we establish the law.Romans 23:31

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529748 May 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
In what condition are all men.
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.Romans 3:23
We have before proved both Jews and Gentiles that they are all under sin.Romans 3:9
"The gods look in pleasure on penitent sinners."

~Theodore Adorno

Location hidden

#529749 May 5, 2013
What more than all else proves the perpetuity and immutability of the law of God.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have ever lasting life.John 3:16

Christ died for our sins.1 Corinthians 15:3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Catcher1 63,712
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min razz58 3,800
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 28 min Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Anthony MN 653,895
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 42 min ryan1685 103
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min Athena18 2,574
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 51 min Snake animals 9
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 59 min Lbj 106,493
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web