Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Are there any areas in my life that have not come under the lordship of Christ? Is there any lack of obedience that will prevent me from being used fully by you? God, please search me, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me. Please lead me in the way everlasting (based on Psalm 139:23-34). I praise you and lift you up, for you are God Almighty. In Jesus' name I thank You. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen. Good afternoon everyone.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it I, master? Judas high end...lol
I'm not really complaining about your posts to me. just giving you some constructive criticism.
A premature judgement can easily be avoided by just asking first.
I will give your constructive criticism as much thought as I give shrinky dinks.

How many Christians do you plan on "setting straight" today? How many did you "set straight" yesterday? How long do you think it will take you to "set them all straight"?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Do you want to know how angry Satan the devil is?? Watch United 175 going into the wtc south tower at 590mph and then you'll REALIZE just how evil and angry the devil is.
That wasn't satan. That was the radical muslims.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Religions are beautiful and peaceful as long ppl like yourself donīt corrupt it. Jesus said do not think I came to bring peace but a sword.
The peaceful sword, right?

Don't worry about people like me corrupting your religion. How could we?

I'd like to see it shrunken to social and political irrelevance.

Why would you care if it were? You'd still be free to pray as often as you like, to read your bible night and day, to fellowship, to decorate your homes on Christmas, to wear a cross, and to give your tithes to your priests.

What else do you want? To write the laws? To determine who the culture will view as scum? That is too much. You can't have that if we can stop you, and I believe that we can.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed,we have a building from God,an enternal house in heaven,not built by human hands.

Meanwhile we groan,longing to be clothed with our heavenly dewelling.

Because when we are clothed we will not be found naked.

For while we are in this tent we groan and are burdened because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling,so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.

Now it is God who has made us for this very purpoase and has given us the Spirit as a deposit guaranteeing what is to come.
2 Corinthians 5:1-5

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Therefore since through God's mercy we have this ministry we do not lose heart.
Rather we have renounced secret and shameful ways;we do not use deception nor do we distort the word of God.On the contrary by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
And even if our gospel is veiled it is veiled to those who are perishing.
The god of this age has blinded minds of unbelievers so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ who is the image of God.
For we do not preach ourselves,but Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your servant for Jesus'sake.
For God said,Let light shine in our hearts to give us the light of knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
Corinthians 4:1-6
"The Lord of Light wants his enemies burnt. The Drowned God wants his enemies drowned. Why are all the gods such vicious c-nts? Where is the god of tits and wine?"

Tyrion Lannister

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
so that funny? ok then, lay out your reasoning to how this universe and people happen. If not God, lay out the latest scientific reasoning for how it happen.

Because as for me, issues relating to Christianity Religion and Buddhism, I extensively look into what is the latest scientific explanations. So if I miss something, then you show me what I miss writer.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HL. I get both posts at once. I am, you are, life is.... True that. But I can't say in honesty that before Abraham was, I AM.
I agree no one can teach spirituality. I don't think I agree on the feel deal though. Most people are not aware of what goes on around them in the physical world let alone the spiritual. But, that's just my thoughts on it.
Regarding the knowledge to validate my present belief, I would say in some ways I do. If someone gives a view that is different then mine, I disagree. If the view is based on a mutualy agreed source, such as the Bible. Then both would seek information that validates their view or belief. My views on the Bible are based on the bible, not what someone has told me about the Bible. In some cases what someone has told me slips into my view. But, study and reafirming will weed the unsuported stuff out. Sometimes I find out my belief was based on the Bible. But an inaccurate reading of it. In which case I change my view. But not my belief in God or his word. Just my understanding of it. And sometimes I learn from the others view and can add all or part of it to my own. I think you undesrtand what I am saying so I will stop. I know I sometimes get a bit wordy :) Have a good afternoon :)
Interesting thing about that statement "...before Abraham was I am".
What about Abraham's father Terah?
Where was the I am then?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It's two spaces after a full stop.
Well I not parkin my car.lol quit tailgating me.lol
Yep you keep it up I jam that jack brake on ya.honk honk here I come ready or not.lol.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Even to this day when Moses is read a veil covers their hearts.But whenever anyone turns to the Lord the veil is taken away.Now the Lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom.And we who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory.Which comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.
So then you are a Pauline christian and not a Petrine one?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bible is the word of God, you will face the same fate as everyone else.
Pointless to argue that with you, I'm body and soul and living on earth and life good. Only our soul alone will know that answer. Not the body and soul together. And right now, existence is body and soul. So when we get to that bridge with the soul only, we all will cross it then.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Therefore since through God's mercy we have this ministry we do not lose heart.
Rather we have renounced secret and shameful ways;we do not use deception nor do we distort the word of God.On the contrary by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
And even if our gospel is veiled it is veiled to those who are perishing.
The god of this age has blinded minds of unbelievers so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ who is the image of God.
For we do not preach ourselves,but Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your servant for Jesus'sake.
For God said,Let light shine in our hearts to give us the light of knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
Corinthians 4:1-6
"...god of this age..."?
Uh-Huh!
So you really aren't monotheistic, are you?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you let go of your hand ?
LOL
touche
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>God did it, frankly is the only credible explanation.
Your belief in how this universe came to be (and has nothing to do with evolution) and how people came to be, is the whole point of discussing the title of the billboard [why should Jesus love me]
Because frankly, if you believe you were just a random accident, which is what you have to believe as an atheist, then what is the use of discussing with you "why should Jesus love you"? oy!
For the title of the billboard to even worth discussing with you, then issues like the whole purpose of your existence, does your existence matter, why do you exist now, your purpose, the significance of events in your life, all that, those issues are irrelevant in me discussing with you since you believe you're a random accident.
That why what you believe about the beginning, matters. And if you believe the beginning don't matter, and just want to discuss Jesus or religion without considering the beginning, or Genesis 1:1, then what's the point?
There is none. And that why you won't get anywhere with me or most Christians, or most Muslims, or almost anyone of any religion.
Because if you believe you're here by accident, then what is the point?
[You going to end this now writer?]
The surprise there is that you did not come to that conclusion sooner.
Please describe the term 'god' that you use.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>so that funny? ok then, lay out your reasoning to how this universe and people happen....
You don't know what happened so you make up a story.

What is in my pocket ?

You have a better chance of guesing that one right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you are a Pauline christian and not a Petrine one?
Grindstone;To dream you are turning a grindstone means you will have some difficulties with your work but you can overcome them if you apply yourself to solving the problem.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps higher deities do exist. Never said they didn't.
I'm referring to your monotheistic belief system.
Prove that your god yhwh is the creator of all?
Uhn uhn High End, I don 't have a "monotheistic" belief system, I believe strictly IN the written Word of God and do not have to prove anything concerning the Lord of heaven and earth, he WILL do that himself in his own chosen time.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>so that funny? ok then, lay out your reasoning to how this universe and people happen. If not God, lay out the latest scientific reasoning for how it happen.
Because as for me, issues relating to Christianity Religion and Buddhism, I extensively look into what is the latest scientific explanations. So if I miss something, then you show me what I miss writer.
So you understand quantum vacuums and fuctuations ?

Or do you reject it because you don't understand it ?

It is much easier for you to make up a deity that can't be proven or argued. Fairytales are like that.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pointless to argue that with you,....
True. You are unprepared and uneducated.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hello HL. I get both posts at once. I am, you are, life is.... True that. But I can't say in honesty that before Abraham was, I AM.
I agree no one can teach spirituality. I don't think I agree on the feel deal though. Most people are not aware of what goes on around them in the physical world let alone the spiritual. But, that's just my thoughts on it.
Regarding the knowledge to validate my present belief, I would say in some ways I do. If someone gives a view that is different then mine, I disagree. If the view is based on a mutualy agreed source, such as the Bible. Then both would seek information that validates their view or belief. My views on the Bible are based on the bible, not what someone has told me about the Bible. In some cases what someone has told me slips into my view. But, study and reafirming will weed the unsuported stuff out. Sometimes I find out my belief was based on the Bible. But an inaccurate reading of it. In which case I change my view. But not my belief in God or his word. Just my understanding of it. And sometimes I learn from the others view and can add all or part of it to my own. I think you undesrtand what I am saying so I will stop. I know I sometimes get a bit wordy :) Have a good afternoon :)
<quoted text>
.. knowledge is the delivery room for the birth of understanding ..

.. the rest is up to you ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 508,301 - 508,320 of596,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

665 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min wilderide 679,155
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 511,592
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Dave Nelson 216,242
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Toby 89,370
Remember there's always someone suffering mor t... 12 min kandikisses44 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min PetesaKe 109,341
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min RADEKT 250,251
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zoelitchfieldx 215
•••
•••
•••