Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#529685 May 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
In a survival situation I'd ingest another human with no hesitation as long as they were dead, clean etc... The conditions you pointed out above.
I'd probably use some Black Cherry to smoke the flesh first, too.
Tasty.
In New Guinea human flesh is called "Long Pig". WE taste like pork, not chicken.

Cool huh ?

Possibly a reason for the ancient Mid-East ban on pork, to close to cannibalism ?

There is a Doctoral Thesis in there. <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529686 May 4, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
...I'm talkin' about moral human-beings....
Which ones ?

The ones who say that murderers should be executed or those that say they shouldn't ?

Which ones are the moral ones ?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#529687 May 4, 2013
How does God regard those that walk in His law.

Blessed are the undefiled in the way,who walk in th law of the Lord.
Psalms 119:1

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#529688 May 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father, the devil. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.
Jesus said that.

I guess he did some good things after all..........

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529689 May 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Then the cat lives
What is difital logic? Googled it and nothing came up....
And I already explained where an IF becomes and AM and not trying again, you either understand or you don't. It appears you don't.
Digital Logic

And, OR, If, Then, Nor, Nand, Not, Xor, Xand

Actually all logical equasions can be expressed solelly with NAND functions. So there is really only the NAND function all others being simplifications.

Location hidden

#529690 May 4, 2013
What blessing attends those who keep God's commandments.

Moreover by them is Thy servant warned;and in keeping of them there is great reward.
Psalms 19:11

Watford, UK

#529691 May 4, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws deal with crime. Laws written and upheld by old people, not gods. Morality is simply the concept of good vs. evil. It has always been subject to change. It always will be as long as new people get old.
That's what it boils down to for me. Morality is not absolute and it's certainly not something to be attributed to some unproveable supernatural cosmic mega-being(s).

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529692 May 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
How does God regard those that walk in His law.
Blessed are the undefiled in the way,who walk in th law of the Lord.
Psalms 119:1
So everyone expect a few Jews are damned.

OK

Location hidden

#529693 May 4, 2013
What is said of those who love God's law.

Great peace have they which love Thy law;and nothing shall offend them.
Psalms 119:165

Watford, UK

#529694 May 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
If anybody can show me evidance that homosexuality is not a sin and homosexuals are god´s choosen ppl to control the overpopulation then pls do so.
You do know that Jesus was gay?

No?

We have the evidence.

In the earliest bibles, the words spoken by Jesus were in mauve and not red.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#529695 May 4, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no it does not! U people who r ignorant of the eastern religions and philosophies have to stop talking nonsense!! Just because you do not have the understanding, does not mean u can make things up!!
Please don't confuse arrange marriages with forced marriages!!! Forced marriages and selling human-beings is immoral according to the laws of dharma. But what did i tell u before?? People do not want to listen to moral people, they think they are too bloody clever!!!
I also told u that Hitler can say that killing 6 million Jews was a moral act, but surely u understand that is not morality!
Morality has not changed one bit and i don't understand why u people don't want to look at the facts and why u want morality to change???
Why is it so hard to believe that moral people existed 5,000 years ago and evil b*st*rds exist even today!! Good and bad people have always existed at the same time!!!
I'm Chinese.

How far east are you?

My grandmother made me date a boy even though she knew I was lesbian. When I puked on her shoes, she finally got the message. She still doesn't understand though.

Arranged.

Should I post the def.

Location hidden

#529696 May 4, 2013
What would obedience have ensured to ancient Israel

O that thou hadst hearkened to My commandments then had thy peace been as a river and thy righteouness as the waves of the sea.
Isaiah 48:18

Watford, UK

#529697 May 4, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannibalism when facing starvation:
Moral or immoral?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
I heard aboutthis.

Interesting that the earliest Christians in America ate each other.

I wonder if these are the Christian values that people would like to see on the menu.

Location hidden

#529698 May 4, 2013
What other blessing attends commandment keeping.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:a good understanding have all they that do His commandments.
Psalms 111:10

Location hidden

#529699 May 4, 2013
In what does the man delight who is called blessed.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly nor standeth in the way of sinners,nor sitteth in seat of the scornful.But his delight is in the law of the Lord;and His law doth he meditate day and night.
Psalms 1:1&2

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#529700 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So we learn nothing from Epi.
It is much different than Learning DIRECTLY IN HER OWN WORDS from Alice. As my post indicated.
Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

This is what you wrote;

"Those aren't Epi's words."

As a Teacher, one would imagine that you would know that we can learn from Teachers sharing with us wisdom from others, but it appears my imagination was in overdrive and you know nothing of the sort.

A Teacher teaches a child the ABC ~ do you think the Teacher made up the ABC or was taught that themselves by someone else? Flipping heck, you must be stuck in the box with the cat or somewhere,'cause you 'aint with it here!!!

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#529701 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Digital Logic
And, OR, If, Then, Nor, Nand, Not, Xor, Xand
Actually all logical equasions can be expressed solelly with NAND functions. So there is really only the NAND function all others being simplifications.
Boolean operators.

Implicit or explicit.

Some things are equal =

Some things are explicitly equal ==

Watford, UK

#529702 May 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What did Christ state as conditions of entering into life.
If thou wilt enter into life keep the commandments.
Matthew 19:17
Keep the commandments? That'll be commandments like "Honour thy father and mother"

Yes?

So what if your father is Josef Fritzl?

I'm sure you remember him...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

Do you honestly believe that Fritzl's daughters should still honour that man? If you do then your sense of morality, is pretty degenerate.

If however, you admit that it doesn't apply in this particular case, then it's hardly the absolute rule that you seem to think it is.

Location hidden

#529703 May 4, 2013
What promise is made to the willing and obedient.

If ye be willing and obedient ye shall eat the good of the land.
Isaiah 1:19

Watford, UK

#529704 May 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What provision has been made for our keeping God's law.
For what the law could no do in that it was weak through the flesh,God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin,condemned sin in the flesh:that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit.
Romans 8:3&4
What law would that be?

The one that allows me to sell my daughter into slavery?

Or the one that says I can kill my children if they rebel against my parental authority?

Maybe it's the law that says I'm not to cook a kid goat in its mother's milk?

Or is it the law that says I can kill my wife if she wasn't a virgin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Aquarius-WY 7,746
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 681,922
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Aerobatty 123,778
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Gabriel 982,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 4 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web