Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bible is the word of God, you will face the same fate as everyone else.
Pointless to argue that with you, I'm body and soul and living on earth and life good. Only our soul alone will know that answer. Not the body and soul together. And right now, existence is body and soul. So when we get to that bridge with the soul only, we all will cross it then.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Therefore since through God's mercy we have this ministry we do not lose heart.
Rather we have renounced secret and shameful ways;we do not use deception nor do we distort the word of God.On the contrary by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
And even if our gospel is veiled it is veiled to those who are perishing.
The god of this age has blinded minds of unbelievers so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ who is the image of God.
For we do not preach ourselves,but Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your servant for Jesus'sake.
For God said,Let light shine in our hearts to give us the light of knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
Corinthians 4:1-6
"...god of this age..."?
Uh-Huh!
So you really aren't monotheistic, are you?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you let go of your hand ?
LOL
touche
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>God did it, frankly is the only credible explanation.
Your belief in how this universe came to be (and has nothing to do with evolution) and how people came to be, is the whole point of discussing the title of the billboard [why should Jesus love me]
Because frankly, if you believe you were just a random accident, which is what you have to believe as an atheist, then what is the use of discussing with you "why should Jesus love you"? oy!
For the title of the billboard to even worth discussing with you, then issues like the whole purpose of your existence, does your existence matter, why do you exist now, your purpose, the significance of events in your life, all that, those issues are irrelevant in me discussing with you since you believe you're a random accident.
That why what you believe about the beginning, matters. And if you believe the beginning don't matter, and just want to discuss Jesus or religion without considering the beginning, or Genesis 1:1, then what's the point?
There is none. And that why you won't get anywhere with me or most Christians, or most Muslims, or almost anyone of any religion.
Because if you believe you're here by accident, then what is the point?
[You going to end this now writer?]
The surprise there is that you did not come to that conclusion sooner.
Please describe the term 'god' that you use.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>so that funny? ok then, lay out your reasoning to how this universe and people happen....
You don't know what happened so you make up a story.

What is in my pocket ?

You have a better chance of guesing that one right.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you are a Pauline christian and not a Petrine one?
Grindstone;To dream you are turning a grindstone means you will have some difficulties with your work but you can overcome them if you apply yourself to solving the problem.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps higher deities do exist. Never said they didn't.
I'm referring to your monotheistic belief system.
Prove that your god yhwh is the creator of all?
Uhn uhn High End, I don 't have a "monotheistic" belief system, I believe strictly IN the written Word of God and do not have to prove anything concerning the Lord of heaven and earth, he WILL do that himself in his own chosen time.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>so that funny? ok then, lay out your reasoning to how this universe and people happen. If not God, lay out the latest scientific reasoning for how it happen.
Because as for me, issues relating to Christianity Religion and Buddhism, I extensively look into what is the latest scientific explanations. So if I miss something, then you show me what I miss writer.
So you understand quantum vacuums and fuctuations ?

Or do you reject it because you don't understand it ?

It is much easier for you to make up a deity that can't be proven or argued. Fairytales are like that.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pointless to argue that with you,....
True. You are unprepared and uneducated.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HL. I get both posts at once. I am, you are, life is.... True that. But I can't say in honesty that before Abraham was, I AM.
I agree no one can teach spirituality. I don't think I agree on the feel deal though. Most people are not aware of what goes on around them in the physical world let alone the spiritual. But, that's just my thoughts on it.
Regarding the knowledge to validate my present belief, I would say in some ways I do. If someone gives a view that is different then mine, I disagree. If the view is based on a mutualy agreed source, such as the Bible. Then both would seek information that validates their view or belief. My views on the Bible are based on the bible, not what someone has told me about the Bible. In some cases what someone has told me slips into my view. But, study and reafirming will weed the unsuported stuff out. Sometimes I find out my belief was based on the Bible. But an inaccurate reading of it. In which case I change my view. But not my belief in God or his word. Just my understanding of it. And sometimes I learn from the others view and can add all or part of it to my own. I think you undesrtand what I am saying so I will stop. I know I sometimes get a bit wordy :) Have a good afternoon :)
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HL. I get both posts at once. I am, you are, life is.... True that. But I can't say in honesty that before Abraham was, I AM.
I agree no one can teach spirituality. I don't think I agree on the feel deal though. Most people are not aware of what goes on around them in the physical world let alone the spiritual. But, that's just my thoughts on it.
Regarding the knowledge to validate my present belief, I would say in some ways I do. If someone gives a view that is different then mine, I disagree. If the view is based on a mutualy agreed source, such as the Bible. Then both would seek information that validates their view or belief. My views on the Bible are based on the bible, not what someone has told me about the Bible. In some cases what someone has told me slips into my view. But, study and reafirming will weed the unsuported stuff out. Sometimes I find out my belief was based on the Bible. But an inaccurate reading of it. In which case I change my view. But not my belief in God or his word. Just my understanding of it. And sometimes I learn from the others view and can add all or part of it to my own. I think you undesrtand what I am saying so I will stop. I know I sometimes get a bit wordy :) Have a good afternoon :)
.. knowledge is the delivery room for the birth of understanding ..

.. the rest is up to you ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
When you feel that inkling of an invitation- YOU simply choose to ask Him- "Is that YOU God?"
Submit to know that it is not your imagination replying <3 This will be all the proof you need- as He guides you into knowledge and peace.
Actually theord said that HIS sheep WILL hear his voice, and a stranger they will not follow, if Mike turns out to be one of his 'sheep'.........he won't have to ask the Lord, he'll simply know. Peace.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give your constructive criticism as much thought as I give shrinky dinks.
How many Christians do you plan on "setting straight" today? How many did you "set straight" yesterday? How long do you think it will take you to "set them all straight"?
When one is ready, that's when.

When will you admit that you were wrong in prematurely judging my post?
Today?
Tomorrow?
Never?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Correction: THE LORD said........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't satan. That was the radical muslims.
Pretty much one and the same.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you understand quantum vacuums and fuctuations ?
Yes I do. How does it relate to the creation of the universe?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed,we have a building from God,an enternal house in heaven,not built by human hands.
Meanwhile we groan,longing to be clothed with our heavenly dewelling.
Because when we are clothed we will not be found naked....
I don't know about that.
There are christian churches whose wHOLE purpose is to literally be naked before god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
why should Jesus love me
The question is absurd. There is no possible answer whatever your beliefs are about Jesus, so why ask? Why should anybody love anything? They either do or don't. They either can or they can't. "Should," which suggests a recommendation, doesn't enter into the issue, unless you have a recommendation to give Jesus.

A better question would be, how can you love a god that you can't see and that won't reveal itself? You can't - not any more than somebody betrothed to somebody in an arranged marriage could love them before they met them.

Also, why would a perfect god need love at all? Your god seems needy to me.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
True. You are unprepared and uneducated.
So then obviously you are saying you're educated enough and prepared to explain the creation of the universe. So go ahead, I can wait.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Grindstone;To dream you are turning a grindstone means you will have some difficulties with your work but you can overcome them if you apply yourself to solving the problem.
No grindstone here.
Peter and Paul did not see eye to eye.
Read the bible, it's all there.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what happened so you make up a story.
What is the story [I] made up?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 508,221 - 508,240 of599,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

611 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min thewordofme 720,014
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Just Sayin 532,345
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min WildWeirdWillie 172,216
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min passing by 256,371
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min Buck Crick 224,012
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 51 min True Heroes 114,955
Tony Dungy was right 1 hr dirty white boy- 19
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Perera 4,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••