Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#529638 May 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad that streak was in such a hurry - LoL - had to check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XtzoUu7w-YMXX
Yeap! Too late for all this honky tonin' messin' with God's Word, he gonna strip them all naked and they won't be left with their sneakers on either! Hallelujah it's too late. Now 'who's gonna git that message lil sister if they ain't got no ears?
lol I never know what going to come rollin out of me.lol.Thank goodness is only one of me.lol God bless.lu2

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#529639 May 4, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannibalistic scavenging isn't unethical, under starving conditions.
If you're not murdering people for food, or influencing the untimely demise of your human meal, the only choice you are making is between utilizing their corpse or not.
An ethical determination, when you are actively influencing the death of humans in order to eat them, requires a lot of information.
The ethical question of when do humans become food?

Where is Polymath when you need him? We need an equation.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#529641 May 4, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Define evil.
<quoted text>
Why?
There are 2 kinds of EVIL--there is Moral and Natural

Moral such as rape, murder, adultry, whoremungers, etc.---Natural such as earthquakes, diseases , etc.

EVIL is NOT a direct creation of God ,(as atheist wants us to believe, since He creator ALL)

In creating Adam and Eve FREE WILL , God indirectily created the POSSIBILITY of 'Evil, and didn't create 'evil itself.

Evil is not a direct creation of God,--Evil is the result of PERSONS and ANGELS excersing their FREEDOM Wrongly!

In John 16:33 : In God we have PEACE, in the world, we will have TROUBLE, but God says "I have Oversome this world.

Natural evil can be the RESULT of 'Moral evil.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529644 May 4, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The ethical question of when do humans become food?
Where is Polymath when you need him? We need an equation.
I should quantify my question.

When do humans become food to other humans?

Humans have always been food.

Location hidden

#529646 May 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the spirit lil sister, they just tailgaiting ya. Got one here ya can drive right over em.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SDikRwoMwmEXX
Not stoppin' vir anyone now... Too late!
I'll swing right on by pick you up and we head out for one grand adventure in that beauty.We have a ball of a time.lol God bless lu2

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#529648 May 4, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this conversation.
I would like it better if a Christian would respond.
I've noted the name of the book. I thank you.
It's a very short story, just a few pages. A group of guys lost in a cave; no food; certain starvation.

It poses the moral questions.

Location hidden

#529649 May 4, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws deal with crime. Laws written and upheld by old people, not gods. Morality is simply the concept of good vs. evil. It has always been subject to change. It always will be as long as new people get old.
Yeah, so that is were sin comes into it.

Those people who are that moral ARE gods among beasts!

And no, morality is not subject to change. I've said this 100 times before that it was wrong to kill, rape and abuse someone more than 5,000 years ago and it still is today and always will be in the hearts of moral people!!! People like Hitler can come along and murder Jews and call it moral if they want to, but it never was or is!!

Moral people have been shouting and screaming since the beginning of the oldest religion in the world, Hinduism!!!! They were screaming; don't treat people badly, don't hurt people's feelings and love each other!!!! But the problem is that nobody listens!!

People in the west have been made to think they are the most civilized race on the planet EVER and anyone who came before them were barbarians/savages. It's so sick how the west can justify their barbaric history!!! They even continue to do it today and they still preach morality!!! lying........!!

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529650 May 4, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 2 kinds of EVIL--there is Moral and Natural
Moral such as rape, murder, adultry, whoremungers, etc.---Natural such as earthquakes, diseases , etc.
EVIL is NOT a direct creation of God ,(as atheist wants us to believe, since He creator ALL)
In creating Adam and Eve FREE WILL , God indirectily created the POSSIBILITY of 'Evil, and didn't create 'evil itself.
Evil is not a direct creation of God,--Evil is the result of PERSONS and ANGELS excersing their FREEDOM Wrongly!
In John 16:33 : In God we have PEACE, in the world, we will have TROUBLE, but God says "I have Oversome this world.
Natural evil can be the RESULT of 'Moral evil.
Moral evil?
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>

So if somebody puts something like a tree of knowledge bearing fruit in your garden, and you eat it, is it just like putting an open container of gasoline in your wall directly next to your light switch?

You have free will to live in dark, right?

Location hidden

#529651 May 4, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannibalistic scavenging isn't unethical, under starving conditions.
If you're not murdering people for food, or influencing the untimely demise of your human meal, the only choice you are making is between utilizing their corpse or not.
An ethical determination, when you are actively influencing the death of humans in order to eat them, requires a lot of information.
Agreed! Once a person is dead they're dead! no comin' bck!

And if u can eat the carcass of an animal, u can defo eat one of a human! So most of u guys will have no problem anyway!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#529652 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have just stated that your anger is tempered by your control, and yet, here you are saying if you kill in anger!!"
Her post did not say she would kill anyone nor control her anger.
Alice is one of the sweetest posters here. We all could learn a lot from her.
We could all learn from Epi too &#61514;
Epi’s posting…..
Encouraging Words....

Don't sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent.

Psalm 4:4-5

K-Love

***-Alice-_ wrote:
Anger can't control me. I temper it with knowledge. Sin is a concept that hasn't been proven.
Hi Epi !!
Posting 529561
"There is no GOD therefore there is no sin." ~_-Alice-_

If I kill in anger, I go to prison. I do not go to a lake of fire.
Posting 529564

Can you tell me then what Alice meant, if she didn't mean what I took her meaning as? And by the way, I was joking about her killing someone, just the same as I presumed she was.

However, surely even you will agree that people react in anger and then regret their actions? That was what Epi's posting meant, which Alice replied to, and to which I responded. That is why I wrote that Alice is an individual, and perhaps she can temper her anger, but one has to admit that there are millions of people who cannot 'temper' their anger, and have reacted accordingly?

There is even a saying that you may have heard of;

"Act in haste, repent at leisure" which applies also to Epi's posting, but I will put the link here, just to make sure that there is no confusion about the words not being mine...

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-%22a... "

Meycauayan, Philippines

#529653 May 4, 2013
I dont think i should be worrying why should Jesus love me. I should be focusing on avoiding doing things that would disappoint him.

Love isnt the proper word to be used, its antonym is hate. And if i dont dothigs to make Jesus love me, do that means he will hate me? Oh no. I dont think he is capable of hating :)

Location hidden

#529654 May 4, 2013
What was Christ's attude toward God's will or law.

Then said,I,Lo,I come;in the volume of the book it is written of Me,I delight to do Thy will O My God;yea Thy law is within My heart.
Psalms 40:7&8

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529655 May 4, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, so that is were sin comes into it.
Those people who are that moral ARE gods among beasts!
And no, morality is not subject to change. I've said this 100 times before that it was wrong to kill, rape and abuse someone more than 5,000 years ago and it still is today and always will be in the hearts of moral people!!! People like Hitler can come along and murder Jews and call it moral if they want to, but it never was or is!!
Moral people have been shouting and screaming since the beginning of the oldest religion in the world, Hinduism!!!! They were screaming; don't treat people badly, don't hurt people's feelings and love each other!!!! But the problem is that nobody listens!!
People in the west have been made to think they are the most civilized race on the planet EVER and anyone who came before them were barbarians/savages. It's so sick how the west can justify their barbaric history!!! They even continue to do it today and they still preach morality!!! lying........!!
I think arranged marriages are immoral.

Can I stop the practice of selling a daughter to the highest bidder?

Morality depends.

#529656 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So, "If I were a cat." is the same to you as "I am a cat."
No wonder there is so much misunderstanding.
If I were God....
LOL
I actually thought you would know about IF and AM statements, and was obviously wrong. Sorry to have misunderstood your knowledge and created misunderstanding!!

"In Microsoft Excel, the IF function returns one value if a specified condition evaluates to TRUE, or another value if it evaluates to FALSE.

http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/formulas/if... "

We used it in contracts years ago, well before we were using computers at work; e.g. IF wages = X then A. Wages were the variable and A was the result but IF always became an AM! Nothing to do with a cat :)

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529657 May 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a very short story, just a few pages. A group of guys lost in a cave; no food; certain starvation.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

So did I.

Location hidden

#529658 May 4, 2013
Who did He say would enter the Kingdom of heaven.

Not everyone one that saith unto Me,Lord,Lord shall enter into the Kingdom;but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 7:21

#529659 May 4, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL SERAH ANIMALS
goes to heaven,
she claim that Jesus redeem them and took them to heaven
and they are waiting for Serah on the corners of their new dog houses and cat houses in the heaven???
he he heeee
Yep ~ they are all waiting for me, patiently, and I will gather them to me and we will share eternity together!! There will be Kings, Queens and Princes :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#529660 May 4, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
.... morality is not subject to change....
WE should stone our disobedient children to death like the Bible says ?

Location hidden

#529661 May 4, 2013
How will men be rated in relation to God's commandments.

Whosoever therefore shall break one of theses least commandments and shall teach men so he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven;but whosoever shall do and teach the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:19

Location hidden

#529662 May 4, 2013
What did Christ state as conditions of entering into life.

If thou wilt enter into life keep the commandments.
Matthew 19:17

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Uncle Jack 87,971
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min kent 703,650
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Redeemed Jersey P... 996,469
Why the Trump Presidency is the usual Republica... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 8
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Big Al 223,075
Are you paying for public service? 3 hr annebonney 1
The most DOMINATE NBA Players of ALL-TIME......... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1