Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#529582 May 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The same reason why everybody is here. Moron
You are of your father, the devil. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#529583 May 4, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Alice!!!
That's a crime but sin is to do with morality. The original God was created because of morality!! I could kill a dozen insects and i will never be punished, unless they are an endangered species or something, but that does not mean just because the legal system fails to see it as a crime that it's morally acceptable. As long as their is morality there will always be sin!!
Laws deal with crime. Laws written and upheld by old people, not gods. Morality is simply the concept of good vs. evil. It has always been subject to change. It always will be as long as new people get old.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529585 May 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Alice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HWJRVaM-Iv8XX
This song is for you.
How many people, Adam?

How many?

Did you miss orientation?

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529589 May 4, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think it is WRONG to kill someone? Mankind will put you in PRISON , yes---but Spiritually , God will deal with the WRONGS you do, if you do not repent of that WRONG
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think it is WRONG to kill someone?
Where did you get that from my statement?

Do you eat once sentient beings? Do you think the God put animals on the Earth to appease your appetite? When you eat one of the God's animals, do you thank him?
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#529591 May 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at yourself in the mirror instead blaming others.Dumbfuck
Your god is displeased with you.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#529592 May 4, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you eat once sentient beings? Do you think the God put animals on the Earth to appease your appetite? When you eat one of the God's animals, do you thank him?
I am very grateful to the ex-cow I just ate.

It is the meaning of "sacrifice".

Understanding that something died so I could live.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#529593 May 4, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That in no way answeres my post .

I was merely asking you a question---doing something WRONG and EVIL is SIN. YOU. just don't like to use the word SIN.

Yes, I thank God for every meal I eat.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#529594 May 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
If anybody can show me evidance that homosexuality is not a sin and homosexuals are god´s choosen ppl to control the overpopulation then pls do so.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#529596 May 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
show example for everyone,
only stop eat stinking mac donald old chicken, because toilet and neighborhoo can call police for spreading fumes-weapon of mass insects destruction?
when you urinate, urinate to your wine glass ad salt and pepper and drink quickly to make your brain full of urine
also take deep breath and breath deep my mexican not diagested splashy farts at your red alcoholic long nose full of vagina pimples?
he heeeeeeeeeee you are defeated POS
SILENCE!!!!!,you demon of Beelzeebub!!!
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#529597 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no....just like a fly flying towards some feces, why am I not surprised you're here??

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529599 May 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>SILENCE!!!!!,you demon of Beelzeebub!!!
So you think the Canaanite deity is real.

Figures

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529600 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannibalism when facing starvation:

Moral or immoral?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529601 May 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no....just like a fly flying towards some feces, why am I not surprised you're here??
Whatever you say, feces.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#529603 May 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad go and open up your own thread and talk to yourself.
I start my own threads, mainly, just to say what's on my mind. They're not for 'conversing' so much as they're simply for others to read. Now go put your clown nose on and be quiet.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#529604 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the Canaanite deity is real.
Figures

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#529605 May 4, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
That in no way answeres my post .
I was merely asking you a question---doing something WRONG and EVIL is SIN. YOU. just don't like to use the word SIN.
Define evil.
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>

Why?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#529606 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer the untampered version:
" In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters." Genesis 1:1-2
At least God gets a mention.
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree :)
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Neither do I.
If you know God is Everything, and without Him, the Creation which physics seeks can only lead back to the Source, God. For without knowing Him, I would not have been led into this field either, plus the notion that 'scientists do not believe in God' is not true, as some do believe. You have been told that the only book I had was the Bible, that my Faith is your Faith, and it can grind me too that His Truth is not believed, or that this belief or faith is not strong enough to go the whole way in believing all things are possible to those who Love God.
Our 'belief' of not, doesn't change the facts. His Truth without All Creation, science would have nothing to go by. Nothing. But all thru history as it has been known, folk have tried to prove or disprove. I tried nothing... but simply was led thru His Word which opened on this subject, until I shared it with even NASA who discredited it because of too much use of the word God!“take that out” they said,“and we might have something.” Wow... I could never take God out ODF any equation in my Life. But others recognised...
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Something can indeed come from nothing, a proven fact.
You can disagree with it all day long, it won;t change reality.
<quoted text>
Nope. For there to be a test, there has to be something to test.
<quoted text>
The total vacume had to be created and that in which a total vacume is created is there. That is if, a total vacume can be created. A total vacume, absent of everything. Is only absent of everything we can detect. And the vacume is still there. Nothing can not be created. Just as the completely steril labs for NASA. Found to be not steril after all. So, life of some form might be found on Mars. And we might be the ones who brought it there.
<quoted text>
Here you go. Perhaps, it might make more sense if it came from someone more educated than I.http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Ca n_something_be_created_from_no thing
I didn't use fancy words like Vacuum Energy. I just used common sense and logic. I read your post again and the post in regards to my screen name. So I decided go for a ride on the Information Highway. And lo and behold, the first thing that came up was this. And names like Einstein
Don't worry about what fancy words are required BM... they didn't change what I found either, only confirmed.
OK... Going to sum this up in a nut shell with all this.
This is still in progress and amazing. God is the Alpha and Omega of His Word, and not a soul on earth can change that. The end of all this debating the reality of God, and what anyone does or doesn't believe He will prove, and even science will bow to Him!
Thank you for your ears. Blessing of His Peace be with you all.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529609 May 4, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannibalism when facing starvation:
Moral or immoral?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Depends on how they died under non-starvation conditions.

In starvation situations, I don't know. Have never been in that situation.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529611 May 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nauLgZISozsXX
If you only has a brain.

Fits you to a tee.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529614 May 4, 2013
My belief is that quantum fluctuations ARE "god".

A 'creator' creating something from nothing.

IMHO more amazing than all the scriptures of every religion and their deities could ever convey.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
At least God gets a mention.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you know God is Everything, and without Him, the Creation which physics seeks can only lead back to the Source, God. For without knowing Him, I would not have been led into this field either, plus the notion that 'scientists do not believe in God' is not true, as some do believe. You have been told that the only book I had was the Bible, that my Faith is your Faith, and it can grind me too that His Truth is not believed, or that this belief or faith is not strong enough to go the whole way in believing all things are possible to those who Love God.
Our 'belief' of not, doesn't change the facts. His Truth without All Creation, science would have nothing to go by. Nothing. But all thru history as it has been known, folk have tried to prove or disprove. I tried nothing... but simply was led thru His Word which opened on this subject, until I shared it with even NASA who discredited it because of too much use of the word God!“take that out” they said,“and we might have something.” Wow... I could never take God out ODF any equation in my Life. But others recognised...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Don't worry about what fancy words are required BM... they didn't change what I found either, only confirmed.
OK... Going to sum this up in a nut shell with all this.
This is still in progress and amazing. God is the Alpha and Omega of His Word, and not a soul on earth can change that. The end of all this debating the reality of God, and what anyone does or doesn't believe He will prove, and even science will bow to Him!
Thank you for your ears. Blessing of His Peace be with you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 min Truthiness 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 281,220
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Rosesz 646,332
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 47,918
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 1 hr BobbyReal 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr River Tam 971,569
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 hr Lils 42
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 105,574
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 12 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web